Sarahli

Re: TIAI January 6
January 07, 2012, 05:49:30 PM
‪I don't think it's scary or surprising if you consider Back/Front's personality on the forum and MJ's personality in public as WE know him. And then other people who knew him personally have said in interviews that he's nothing like his public persona. We are always saying "MJ wouldn't do this or that" but we don't know what he would or would not do. ‬

Also, Michael is a genius, child-like, businessman, loving and caring man, etc., so I do not see why it wouldn’t transpire in the “characters” he would place as messengers/informers. I love both TS and Front’s “aura” as they both for me reflect a part/side of Michael.

‪It's also very possible that TS and Front are NOT the same person, but they are definitely on the same team. I think Back=Front=MJ … ‬and it can also be that TS=MJ's messenger/right-hand man.

And yes TS and Front's writing styles are different but we all know MJ has many sides (Top, Side, Back, Front LOL)...and a lot of people think they are all the same person. Who knows! It's part of the mystery fun! /woohoo/

@ anewfan, well Michael IS an amazing actor.

@ Gina, I think MJ knew EXACTLY how to manipulate people especially the media when and if necessary.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

anewfan

January 07, 2012, 05:54:59 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is scary.
This redirect is another connection between TS and Front. WTF?? is going on here??

ps: the scary thing is they seem very different but IF they are one and the same person I really have to think about how a person can display 2 completely different personalities....well at least 2 that we are aware of.

That's the million dollar question, isn't it? I think there are many false personalities on here. I suppose it would be like acting where you get into character. The BILLION dollar question, then is why? But I don't think we are supposed to question, because then we are just the "haters" and "mean girls". So I guess we just go with the flow......

I'm thinking about Michael, if he is doing this....you think he could do this?
We know he acted a lot in his life and played different roles so maybe it is really Michael playing with us. Lisa said he is a manipulator, but how do we know Lisa is right?

This gives me headaches.

In my opinion, TS and Front are NOT MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

paula-c

January 07, 2012, 06:02:21 PM
‪I don't think it's scary or surprising if you consider Back/Front's personality on the forum and MJ's personality in public as WE know him. And then other people who knew him personally have said in interviews that he's nothing like his public persona. We are always saying "MJ wouldn't do this or that" but we don't know what he would or would not do. ‬

Also, Michael is a genius, child-like, businessman, loving and caring man, etc., so I do not see why it wouldn’t transpire in the “characters” he would place as messengers/informers. I love both TS and Front’s “aura” as they both for me reflect a part/side of Michael.

‪It's also very possible that TS and Front are NOT the same person, but they are definitely on the same team. I think Back=Front=MJ … ‬and it can also be that TS=MJ's messenger/right-hand man.

And yes TS and Front's writing styles are different but we all know MJ has many sides (Top, Side, Back, Front LOL)...and a lot of people think they are all the same person. Who knows! It's part of the mystery fun! /woohoo/

@ anewfan, well Michael IS an amazing actor.

@ Gina, I think MJ knew EXACTLY how to manipulate people especially the media when and if necessary.

/bravo/Sarahli is a good that your're here /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

January 07, 2012, 06:06:43 PM
Thank you Paula! I L.O.V.E. You!  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

January 07, 2012, 06:15:54 PM
This is scary.
This redirect is another connection between TS and Front. WTF?? is going on here??

ps: the scary thing is they seem very different but IF they are one and the same person I really have to think about how a person can display 2 completely different personalities....well at least 2 that we are aware of.

That's the million dollar question, isn't it? I think there are many false personalities on here. I suppose it would be like acting where you get into character. The BILLION dollar question, then is why? But I don't think we are supposed to question, because then we are just the "haters" and "mean girls". So I guess we just go with the flow......

I'd say you are correct (IMO) that there are false personalities on here.  Think about it...if Michael is involved in this forum...then there has to be others to "guide" the topics to the right path.  We sure tend to go off flying on things that really tend to be absurd to the normal world.  Esp. when we are bored.  I'd say, that to get a topic going...or to come back to ones long dead years ago, you'd have to have more than one user or user name to guide the hoax/forum to where you want it to go.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2012, 07:13:49 PM
I personally don’t get the feeling that they are the same people, but that both (all) are getting instruction from the same person.  The same message, but with a slightly different delivery.  No matter the messenger, the message appears to be the same, and it seems to be pointing towards who is prepared to be loyal and , trustworthy enough to follow by blind faith.  Do we believe that Michael is at the helm?  Do we believe that he is sanctioning these directs towards the awakening we were promised?  Or do we believe that we are being led into a web of deceit?   Are these real clues or are we being fed riddles and lies?  It’s up to us to decide.  Us. 

Humans by our very nature are hard pressed to believe that which we cannot see or touch.  We don’t trust easily and our faith is constantly being tested.   Maybe this is our test in Michael’s hoax.  I confess that I am not ready to say with 100% certainty that any poster on this forum is Michael Jackson.  But what I will say is that I can see some of Michael in many of the post they have made.  And since it is my sincere belief that Michael Jackson is indeed alive not only from the TIAI directs but from a whole plethora of other undisputable facts uncovered since 6/26/09, I intend to be right here waiting when he returns.  Michael loves his fans.  He would not want them to worry incessantly and would want to reassure them as best he could that he is still okay.  How better than on a forum where people have proven their allegiance to him, know he has a plan and are waiting and rallying his return?  I believe that if he is following and communicating with any forum on the net, this one would be it.  Therefore, it would not be out of the norm for him to have one or two trusted persons to impart encrypted information that those who have studied would recognize.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
January 07, 2012, 08:21:07 PM
Don't worry so much.  I don't really know, but I have a feeling that the TS/Front/Back/S.T.U.D.Y/TS_Comments/MJ whole mystery will be revealed when it is time.

Does anyone else want to investigate the story of Moses ?  And what do you think about Wyatt saying he found the ark of the covenant ?  If you watch the videos posted by 2Good2BeTrue they are linked to other videos.  There is a video of Wyatt speaking about how he found the arc and what it contained.  He said it was guarded by 4 of gods angels.  He said that inside it were two tablets with writing engraved on each side.  The angels let him get the tablets out of the arc and then they placed them on a shelf in the cave/tunnel.  He has said he has been the only person EVER to get in there.  Others were shot at etc.  Isn't this interesting !?

Also, what do you guys think about what they found on the bottom of the red sea ?  They found chariots, wheels, bones, etc. that could have been part of the egyptian army chasing after the Israelites.  There is also a phoenician style stone pole on each side of the sea where they crossed the water.  If this is all real, Isn't it amazing ? 

Don't you want to get down to the truth about it ?????  and help solve level 7 ???

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
January 07, 2012, 09:02:54 PM
This is scary.

This comment isn't just for Gina and anewfan but I would like to address these comments.

To Gina-Do you have different persona's in your life? Like one role is mom, another is wife, another is worker, another one is (maybe) when around in-laws or friends. The point is we all have different personalities; so why is it such a big deal if TS and Front seem different?

The acting part comes natural to some people, it may also be called role play. This is still an ARG and we still have more to figure out before this is over. My name certainly is not Im_convincedmjalive out in the world off the net. My roleplay name is that. You all have a name you go by thus being a different persona. I think TS/Front should have the same rights we do while we are cruisin down the hoax lane.

To anewfan-I am responding to your snide remark about being considered a hater. I am addressing this issue because it is very clear to me that you would be referring to the comment I made recently when I said  *FU* and the other names I called fake and only wanna come into a thread and stir shit up people. There was a wide net of people included in that comment. If you felt addressed because of that, then own it.

My comment was meant for the haters who seem to pop up out of the blue, they make one post and it usually is a rant about someone being fake, (TS/Front) or the fake fans who wait in the cut to see when they can strike.

The new posters who seem like they are on damage control for the illuminati. I believe that sleepers and Manchurian canidants are here on the forum. I know that some new posters may seem cool and they may even be acting like a different sex. Like it may be a guy when he has convinced people he is a girl.

The comment was meant for hypocrites, imposters, etc. What the comment didn't say was anewfan your a hater.  rr/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I went back in time and watched MJ's Leave Me Alone video. I have studied symbols and secret societies for 2 years now. I am not an expert but I am fairly knowledgeable, I know what I am seeing basically.

Since part of the hoax is about warning us of the NWO and MJ's music or videos contain coded messages in his art, I wanted to analyse that video. The last comment I made got me to thinking about the paps, fanatics, stalkers (whether they're a loving fan or one who is a serious hater). I  thought about all the lies that have been written about MJ and people believed alot of it and still do to this day.

The Pyramid could mean a few things. Is it just an innocent pyramid above a building that can either be a shrine or it looks more like a temple to worship in? Is the pyramid pointing to Egypt? Is it showing us the powers that control us? To me it appears that MJ has been trying to get us to see for a long time now. That sounds like Moses and the people trying to get out of the desert for a very long time. The video was made in 1987, this is still a relevant song/video for the hoax.

The dogs in suits could be referring to the Feds/FBI, CIA, Illuminati, the media, the guy from Matrix or Men in Black.  8-) When the statue of MJ starts to break free there is a dog in a suit trying to hammer the rope around MJ's wrist further into the ground.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crbFmpezO4A[/youtube]
Music video by Michael Jackson performing Leave Me Alone. (C) 1987 MJJ Productions Inc.

The truth is winning out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
January 07, 2012, 09:09:05 PM
I found a very interesting article called:

The Mystery and Controversy of the story of Moses.  Was Moses Akhenaten ?   Amenhotep IV ?

Here is the link:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You can see statues of Moses and Akhenaten.  If the statue of Akhenaten is realistic then in my opinion he doesn't seem like a typical human man.  If you scroll down the page you see the elongated skull.  It appears they may have had those elongated skulls.  You can see the same thing in the art work. I've also seen photos of this on other videos.    They had head pieces on so you can't always tell.  But if you scroll down the page, they say they might have been associated with extraterrestrial life forms.  Look at the mummy of the fetus they found with King Tut.  They said it looked like an E.T. 

Love

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

January 07, 2012, 09:33:59 PM
All of these are fantastic links to do with this re-direct

OH MY GOODNESS! Ok so I went online to check if TS had a new redirect and sure enough there it was.  Now I stared at that picture for a good minute swearing I had seen it before.  Then someone said2  Back or Front had used that same pic, but that wasn't it.  Then 2good2btrue posts these links and I was just watching these links yesterday because I a friend of mine passed it to me and thought I might be interested.

I HAVE NOT SAID ANYTHING TO THIS FRIEND ABOUT ANYTHING!!!

God works in mysterious ways!!!!

One of the main lines that stood out for me in one of the videos was "Should tradition supercede the Bible?" and then said "Let's find out what the Bible really said" (or something to that effect)

So often we listen to what others say and we don't study for ourselves.  This needs to change.

Well I'm off to finish watching the vids!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 07, 2012, 10:11:02 PM
As far as I'm concerned back=Front=TS=Michael, but it doesn't matter, really. He's not telling all the deep dark secrets of the hoax, he's just laid out a game board, or map for us to play in. It's like GTA or Dead Rising with a giant world you are turned loose in and you can pick up the controller and go play as you please. You can follow the story line and do the missions, or you can just go smash stuff and explore; your choice and it's all ok. It's not the kind of game where if you ignore the prompts and fail to find the zombrex in time it's Game Over. Nah, you just won't find the nifty deep, dark, hidden easter eggs n bonus items but you can play on to your heart's content. Well actually you might just by chance find some cool shit because you could easily just be wandering around seeing what there is to see, and stumble upon a laser sword, that really you shouldn't be directed to until Alfred thanks you for saving his wife and leads you to the secret passageway behind the stairs that unlocks the next boss cut scene... or whatever, that's gamer talk, but you get the idea.

This Is ARG [on steriods]. Your mileage may vary, your gamer experience is the one you chose and customize yourself.

Now if MJ wanted an ARMY to go save the world from the evil, shadowy, vague, obscure entity, The Illuminati, would he not make his boundaries very strict and rigid? Think military, everyone must fall in line and learn the skills required for the mission. There is no room for individuality or exceptions because an army must move and function cohesively as a unit. What we are doing is VERY different from that, so different it is the polar opposite.

Ps. Anewfan, why did you bother posting if you feel so excluded. You know, it's obvious you want in very badly, else you wouldn't care if you were feeling excluded. The KKK excludes me from their club but I really could give a shit so the thought never even crosses my mind. You, on the other hand, just can't seem to stay away. What is it that intrigues you so much that you can't get TIAI and Front out of your head? Is it because your instincts tell you exactly what so many of us KNOW to be the truth? It almost has to be that, why else would you be so seemingly obsessed (like we are)?
Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 10:12:36 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

anewfan

January 08, 2012, 12:08:08 AM
As far as I'm concerned back=Front=TS=Michael, but it doesn't matter, really. He's not telling all the deep dark secrets of the hoax, he's just laid out a game board, or map for us to play in. It's like GTA or Dead Rising with a giant world you are turned loose in and you can pick up the controller and go play as you please. You can follow the story line and do the missions, or you can just go smash stuff and explore; your choice and it's all ok. It's not the kind of game where if you ignore the prompts and fail to find the zombrex in time it's Game Over. Nah, you just won't find the nifty deep, dark, hidden easter eggs n bonus items but you can play on to your heart's content. Well actually you might just by chance find some cool shit because you could easily just be wandering around seeing what there is to see, and stumble upon a laser sword, that really you shouldn't be directed to until Alfred thanks you for saving his wife and leads you to the secret passageway behind the stairs that unlocks the next boss cut scene... or whatever, that's gamer talk, but you get the idea.

This Is ARG [on steriods]. Your mileage may vary, your gamer experience is the one you chose and customize yourself.

Now if MJ wanted an ARMY to go save the world from the evil, shadowy, vague, obscure entity, The Illuminati, would he not make his boundaries very strict and rigid? Think military, everyone must fall in line and learn the skills required for the mission. There is no room for individuality or exceptions because an army must move and function cohesively as a unit. What we are doing is VERY different from that, so different it is the polar opposite.

Ps. Anewfan, why did you bother posting if you feel so excluded. You know, it's obvious you want in very badly, else you wouldn't care if you were feeling excluded. The KKK excludes me from their club but I really could give a shit so the thought never even crosses my mind. You, on the other hand, just can't seem to stay away. What is it that intrigues you so much that you can't get TIAI and Front out of your head? Is it because your instincts tell you exactly what so many of us KNOW to be the truth? It almost has to be that, why else would you be so seemingly obsessed (like we are)?

Bec....no, I don't feel excluded. In fact, I rather not be part of the "posse". I get that they have a lot of control and everything, but that's not how I roll. I retain my own beliefs and thoughts and don't let others bully me into thinking differently.  I don't NEED to have the limelight. I was just responding to Gina, who obviously is having the same thoughts as me and I was letting HER know my thoughts. And she's right. It really has gotten scary around here....in fact it has gotten down right freaky and creepy. I'm "obsessed" (your words not mine) with finding out the TRUTH....about it all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

bec

January 08, 2012, 12:11:21 AM
No you're obsessed with TIAI and Front, which is why you read these threads to be able to reply to anyone at all. Obsessed. Same as we are. Admit it.

Either that or you're obsessed with creating drama. I'd like to think it's not that.

Ps. and if it's so FREAKY and CREEPY why in the WORLD would you even want to be part of it much less participate in the discussion on it. SURELY your time is better spent elsewhere.
Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 12:14:47 AM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 08, 2012, 01:04:48 AM
To Gina-Do you have different persona's in your life? Like one role is mom, another is wife, another is worker, another one is (maybe) when around in-laws or friends. The point is we all have different personalities; so why is it such a big deal if TS and Front seem different?

The acting part comes natural to some people, it may also be called role play. This is still an ARG and we still have more to figure out before this is over. My name certainly is not Im_convincedmjalive out in the world off the net. My roleplay name is that. You all have a name you go by thus being a different persona. I think TS/Front should have the same rights we do while we are cruisin down the hoax lane.

No I don't - as far as I know. My username is my real name. I'm not playing a role here, what you see is what I am. I really need to get some acting skills here.

@anewfan - I am "bamboozled" lol by this situation, one day I think they must be all MJ, next day I think they are somebody else who plays a game the reasons for I fail to understand.
Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 01:10:12 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2012, 01:12:44 AM

My comment was meant for the haters who seem to pop up out of the blue, they make one post and it usually is a rant about someone being fake, (TS/Front) or the fake fans who wait in the cut to see when they can strike.

@ IMCONVINCED
, wonderful post again! regarding your comment above... oh yes, though only 4.5 months old here i know the type you are reffering to already... they are the ones who start off by saying "I have been reading here since the beginning, just made a profile now" and "I just wanted to say...." (they then put their *new* nose into a controversial discussion or back up someone who they side with) to me i just think a) what a cop out, we are not stupid... and b) um... IP addresses can be checked you know... so if you are a current member and quickly sign up a new profile to make a coward post, then it can be checked... and c) out of all the reasons why someone would sign up.... after all the amazing things that have been revealed, the clues, the courtcase, the numbers... none of that inspired them to sign up and participate in an amazing forum. no rather, it was a little "B" fight that they wanted to put their two cents into.... Puh-lease....

oh, then of course, you rarely ever hear from them again...

@ DONTWALKAWAY... great idea. yes. lets talk about what was found at the bottom of the red sea....

Above is a horse's hoof that is shrunken since drying out.  Horses are not found in the Sinai Peninsula today

Above, photo taken of a gilded chariot wheel that remains on the sea floor.  It was found by Ron Wyatt using a molecular frequency generator from his boat above, after he set the equipment to search for gold.   The Bible said all the chariots of Egypt and 600 choice chariots, or gold veneered models, were in the army pursuing God's people.  It is speculated there were 20,000 chariots destroyed that day. below is a drawing of a four spoke chariot found in an Egyptian tomb from the same time period.  Four, six and eight spoke wheels are found here in the gulf, and were only used at the same time during the 18th dynasty or 1446 BC when the exodus took place

There are numerous chariot wheels, plus human and horse bones at the crossing site. Above on right, is a human femur bone that is covered by coral, and was tested at Stockholm University.  It is from the right leg of a man 165-170cm tall.  It is basically mineralized by resting in the Red Sea for such a long time.

Above and below chariot wheels fixed to axels standing at attention on the seabed.

very interesting indeed. once again, arcological evidence (IMO) that coincides with the bible  /bravo/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal