Re: TIAI January 6
January 07, 2012, 12:20:57 PM
@Ford...I respect your opinion and I'm also glad to see you posting again  ::P

I believe that TS, Front and Back do speak for Mike for a couple of 'main' reasons.  First, as you said TS (and the same goes for Front and Back) KNOW quite a lot about Mike.  That's been proven for anyone who has taken the time to read their posts and connect the dots.  The other reason...probably the TOP reason for me...that I believe 'they' are speaking for Mike is because I KNOW that Mike is alive and you stated you are also a firm beLIEver.  Based on everything I have come to KNOW about Mike...everything pre and post 'death'...makes me believe that HE would NOT allow his 'fans' to be 'manipulated' by anyone who has their own agenda to fulfill AND who his 'fans' believe is/are speaking for Mike....when, in actuality, they are NOT speaking for Mike.  I just don't see that happening.

In fact, Mike would've been able to put an 'end' to Back, TS, or Front at ANY time...simply by having a family member 'tweet' about the 'dangers' of listening to, or 'following', any of these 'screen-names' IF they were 'fake' or NOT speaking for Mike.  But instead, we've had several instances where the family SUPPORTED posts/statements by TS and Front...yet another very important 'bullet-point' in the list of reasons to believe that whoever Back, TS and Front are...they are 'legit'.

But again..I do respect your opinion and you are a prime example of how ANYONE can disagree or raise/have a different perspective WITHOUT being rude, condescending, or hateful.  Thank you for that  bearhug

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Sarahli

January 07, 2012, 12:27:04 PM
I think there can be several reasons for this re-direct. The first one for me and the most obvious is the emphasis on the TS/Front connection, as it seems like some people were not really convinced by the last re-direct. It can't be denied now and it makes me think that it's somehow important that this connection is recognized for what is to come.

Of course there is the parallel with the story of Moses and the Exodus that can be applied to our “adventure” here as discussed in the Back thread.

What is also interesting about Moses is that he grew up in the midst of his future enemies, which makes me think of Michael who grew up as a star child in the midst of the media/music industry and is now in the process of exposing the truth with this Hoax.

Another interesting point that comes to my mind is that Moses was made prophet with his brother Aaron and I remember Jermaine used this allegory in an interview (though he doesn't mention Aaron):

Jackson: Because I’ve always felt that I was his back bone... someone to ...someone to ...be there for him I was there and he was sort of like Moses. Things he couldn’t say thing he couldn’t say, I would say them. During the trials I knew he was a thousand percent innocent, I knew ...we all knew.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Which makes me think of what Front posted:
Romans 14:13
Let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or OBSTACLE in the way of a BROTHER or SISTER.
Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 12:31:00 PM by Sarahli
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

January 07, 2012, 12:37:49 PM
@Ford...I respect your opinion and I'm also glad to see you posting again  ::P

I believe that TS, Front and Back do speak for Mike for a couple of 'main' reasons.  First, as you said TS (and the same goes for Front and Back) KNOW quite a lot about Mike.  That's been proven for anyone who has taken the time to read their posts and connect the dots.  The other reason...probably the TOP reason for me...that I believe 'they' are speaking for Mike is because I KNOW that Mike is alive and you stated you are also a firm beLIEver.  Based on everything I have come to KNOW about Mike...everything pre and post 'death'...makes me believe that HE would NOT allow his 'fans' to be 'manipulated' by anyone who has their own agenda to fulfill AND who his 'fans' believe is/are speaking for Mike....when, in actuality, they are NOT speaking for Mike.  I just don't see that happening.

In fact, Mike would've been able to put an 'end' to Back, TS, or Front at ANY time...simply by having a family member 'tweet' about the 'dangers' of listening to, or 'following', any of these 'screen-names' IF they were 'fake' or NOT speaking for Mike.  But instead, we've had several instances where the family SUPPORTED posts/statements by TS and Front...yet another very important 'bullet-point' in the list of reasons to believe that whoever Back, TS and Front are...they are 'legit'.

But again..I do respect your opinion and you are a prime example of how ANYONE can disagree or raise/have a different perspective WITHOUT being rude, condescending, or hateful.  Thank you for that  bearhug

With L.O.V.E. always.

[size=14Great points.  We have TREMENDOUS minds here on the forum, but it's also very easy to manipulate people when they search for a loved one.  I just do not want us to base our beliefs upon things presented by TS (I DO love you TS though)that can be interpreted in a myriad of ways and have since before Jesus time.  The Bible is the most discussed topic ever and the most debated.  Just because TS or anyone, including Michael himself, points us a certain way does not make it the truth.  It is up for opinion.  As we see here.  Amongst different religions, or not even God fearing people.  Sending us on a biblical trail really just points us to studying the bible, which is great, but by giving a topic for us to research, don't mean it will lead us to Michael or the reason FOR the hoax.  As, it is all debatable.  Also, I believe as Michael was raised, but who's to say, he's pass on a message or send us researching to what he was brought up in?  Really, would he send us to research something and not tell us WHICH interpretation is right?  It would be like going to a foreign country and asking for directions and getting them in another language and hoping to get where they told us to go and it be the spot we wanted.  I cannot get where most of this leads, because I don't believe as most on here.  But, I chose to think Michael believes as I do...don't we all??   And what if he don't ?  What if he believe as YOu or Souza or others do?  How do we get the right interpretation of what he wants us to know through TS?  And, still, THAT DON'T MAKE IT FACTUAL.
Just my opinion.  Of course.  Not meant to hurt anyone or offend.. or pick on TS...TS please understand where I come from.  I believe number one in JAH, and his word and I believe in what I've researched for over 20 adult years.  I also believe Michael is alive.  I believe you, TS are here to help, although I'm NOT sure where you are headed, what your motives are, or your mission.  But, you do no harm.
If you love Michael, then I love you...and all my brothers and sisters here.  I just will not be lead where the destination is up to mankinds interpretation.
LOVE
 bearhug   
[/size]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
January 07, 2012, 12:48:26 PM
Sarahli, after looking at your post, I also remember an interview with Jermaine.  I don't remember who it was with but it was years ago.  I remember Jermaine saying something like "If Michael is Moses, then I'm Aron".

Well I didn't really think about it back then, but now that I'm thinking "Back", he probably said that for a reason!?

I think we have enough "proof" about Michael being alive and about who is authentic and who is fake.  Well, I can't speak for everyone, but I have enough for myself.  If you think you have enough proof, Then let's concentrate on spreading his messages.   Spread the truth about the death hoax as well as the truth about media,politics,history,religion,science.   It's all connected when you think about it.

I didn't realize there was an Exodus conspiracy or a conspiracy regarding the ark until now.  Did all of you ?

Love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

paula-c

January 07, 2012, 01:05:39 PM
Book of exodus as I see it:

Description of an extreme situation, which is the oppression of the people in Egypt

From oppression to freedom: there is no proper understanding of the being of God without struggle for freedom from oppressive conditions and for Justice and solidarity.

The process of formation of consciousness of the Prophet

The Alliance between God and the people, origin and basis for the realization of the project  liberator of God

The process of creation of the free conscience: the crisis and its solution from the future of God. Solidarity and justice, conditions of possibility for the construction of a happy future.

God manifested strongly in favour of the weak and the humiliated.

In a cultural environment in which religion falls fully under the control of political power (just remember the Egyptian Empire or those that are happening in the area of Mesopotamia), represents a true revolution. God Israel has a privileged place where its manifestation : the struggle to get out of oppression
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2012, 01:21:34 PM
I have a question about TS.  I remember when we began here originally in the forum and S.T.U.D.Y. appeared.  There was research done and didn't we decide whoever it was seemed to be a "preacher" with the name Tim S  something?  Then once we began talking about that, he stopped the semi religious talk, and we got down to serious investigating business.  Then the name changed...who knows if it's the same person or not..as Study, back, front, ts or ts_comments, tiai....  but, he's back to the religious stuff.  True purpose is coming back.  I waited a long time, but I knew it would.
I really miss hearing and learning about Michael.  I get the religion elsewhere.

Well said Ford. I also try to find dots to connect this map, story behind it to Michael's hoax and RETURN.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

melody

January 07, 2012, 01:25:58 PM
Sarahli, after looking at your post, I also remember an interview with Jermaine.  I don't remember who it was with but it was years ago.  I remember Jermaine saying something like "If Michael is Moses, then I'm Aron".

Well I didn't really think about it back then, but now that I'm thinking "Back", he probably said that for a reason!?

I think we have enough "proof" about Michael being alive and about who is authentic and who is fake.  Well, I can't speak for everyone, but I have enough for myself.  If you think you have enough proof, Then let's concentrate on spreading his messages.

That is very interesting Dontwalkaway because Moses "suffered" from a speech impediment (Ex. 4:10) so Aaron acted as his mouthpiece. YHWH would relay information to Moses, Moses would tell Aaron, then Aaron would tell the Israelites. (Ex. 4:16)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

January 07, 2012, 01:40:16 PM

I think we have enough "proof" about Michael being alive and about who is authentic and who is fake.  Well, I can't speak for everyone, but I have enough for myself.  If you think you have enough proof, Then let's concentrate on spreading his messages.

That is very interesting Dontwalkaway because Moses "suffered" from a speech impediment (Ex. 4:10) so Aaron acted as his mouthpiece. YHWH would relay information to Moses, Moses would tell Aaron, then Aaron would tell the Israelites. (Ex. 4:16)

but then we keep having the reminder of that other aaron in all of this journey   elvis_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
January 07, 2012, 02:54:22 PM
That's right SuspiciousMind.  Elvis' middle name was Aron or Aaron.    That's something else that worked out well didn't it !!!

Love

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 07, 2012, 05:09:36 PM
This is scary.
This redirect is another connection between TS and Front. WTF?? is going on here??

ps: the scary thing is they seem very different but IF they are one and the same person I really have to think about how a person can display 2 completely different personalities....well at least 2 that we are aware of.
Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 05:11:43 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

January 07, 2012, 05:17:43 PM
This is scary.
This redirect is another connection between TS and Front. WTF?? is going on here??

ps: the scary thing is they seem very different but IF they are one and the same person I really have to think about how a person can display 2 completely different personalities....well at least 2 that we are aware of.

That's the million dollar question, isn't it? I think there are many false personalities on here. I suppose it would be like acting where you get into character. The BILLION dollar question, then is why? But I don't think we are supposed to question, because then we are just the "haters" and "mean girls". So I guess we just go with the flow......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

Adi

January 07, 2012, 05:18:16 PM
The redirect of 31 Dec 2011 (below) is interesting in the context of these last 2 redirects where TS has openly connected to Front. TS is trying to make us understand the connection/vision of Front (or visa versa)?

Daniel 8:16 (KJV)
And I heard a man's voice between the banks of Ulai, which called, and said, Gabriel, make this man to understand the vision.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 07, 2012, 05:24:40 PM
This is scary.

That's the million dollar question, isn't it? I think there are many false personalities on here. I suppose it would be like acting where you get into character. The BILLION dollar question, then is why? But I don't think we are supposed to question, because then we are just the "haters" and "mean girls". So I guess we just go with the flow......

I'm thinking about Michael, if he is doing this....you think he could do this?
We know he acted a lot in his life and played different roles so maybe it is really Michael playing with us. Lisa said he is a manipulator, but how do we know Lisa is right?

This gives me headaches.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2012, 05:42:01 PM
This is scary.

They may seem very different to some...and maybe on the 'surface' they come across as such...but when you dig a little deeper, there's PLENTY of subtle 'similarities' between TS and Front.  That doesn't mean they're the same person...but I would say they share some similar 'traits' lol. 

As for "how a person can display 2 completely different personalities"...Mike's on-stage personality is QUITE different than his off-stage personality...as a whole, polar opposite.  If that isn't a perfect example of how someone can have 2 completely different personalities, I don't what is.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

January 07, 2012, 05:45:28 PM
Okay let's say that this redirect is to get a further confirmation that TS/Front are one in the same (I mean that they are either the same person or they are working on the same "team" being given certain clues/directions). My question is...why is this important for us to know? We knew that TS would be writing under different names. I just want to know the importance or relevance. Let's say we believe TS and Front to be the same person, then there's the question of the connection between Front and Back. Then are TS, Front and Back the same person?

My head is going to explode!

If this redirect is a religious context, then I feel bad that I don't really have anything to contribute. So, I apologize for that. I'll just have to read and learn from you guys!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions