No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: TIAI January 6
January 07, 2012, 07:39:05 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have a question about TS.  I remember when we began here originally in the forum and S.T.U.D.Y. appeared.  There was research done and didn't we decide whoever it was seemed to be a "preacher" with the name Tim S  something?  Then once we began talking about that, he stopped the semi religious talk, and we got down to serious investigating business.  Then the name changed...who knows if it's the same person or not..as Study, back, front, ts or ts_comments, tiai....  but, he's back to the religious stuff.  True purpose is coming back.  I waited a long time, but I knew it would.
I really miss hearing and learning about Michael.  I get the religion elsewhere.

Good point  /bravo/ , you have my respect  respect/ and ofcourse my hug bearhug ,it's very good to see you BACK  :)  !!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2012, 07:43:56 AM
I have a question about TS.  I remember when we began here originally in the forum and S.T.U.D.Y. appeared.  There was research done and didn't we decide whoever it was seemed to be a "preacher" with the name Tim S  something?  Then once we began talking about that, he stopped the semi religious talk, and we got down to serious investigating business.  Then the name changed...who knows if it's the same person or not..as Study, back, front, ts or ts_comments, tiai....  but, he's back to the religious stuff.  True purpose is coming back.  I waited a long time, but I knew it would.
I really miss hearing and learning about Michael.  I get the religion elsewhere.

Good point  /bravo/ , you have my respect  respect/ and ofcourse my hug bearhug ,it's very good to see you BACK  :)  !!!!!

Darlin' I'll never leave you all...I'll always be popping in and out.  But, I just have nothing along the lines that almost all the threads have gone, to contribute to.  (I'm thankful that others DO post my thoughts in my place though)
Michael is alive whether he returns or not.  I just have TOTALLY different feelings about all of this than most others on here.
LOVE to you too Applehead!!  and big hug back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2012, 07:48:54 AM
All of these are fantastic links to do with this re-direct

OMG I'm "CRACKING" here  :mrgreen: !!!!! Those links really are FANtastic  :mrgreen: ,but can I ask in which "way"???? In the common way or the metaphoric way  :?  /cook/  albino/  :)  ????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2012, 08:01:42 AM
ford - i am sooooo glad you are back. was just thinking of you today.

Love to you sister x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Adi

January 07, 2012, 08:12:24 AM
This may seem simplistic - but might this redirect be about TS showing us another connection to Front perhaps, rather than having us delve into another complex analysis/interpretation of the religious aspects?
Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 08:15:24 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

January 07, 2012, 08:23:21 AM
All of these are fantastic links to do with this re-direct

Thanks 2good2btrue......I watched Michael Rood talk about his time with Ron Wyatt. I liked his statement that afterwards, he went back and read all the anti-Wyatt info on the net and  he knew that the people writing this had no first hand information and were only spreading what they had heard. I liked his take on the system also.....the religious system....where you come in and pay your 10% tax I mean tithe and you sit down, shut up and don't ask any difficult questions.

Really interesting piece of trivia mentioned was that Ron Wyatt's real job was as a nurse anesthesiologist  and he was an amateur archeologist
Thanks for the link
Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 08:49:42 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2012, 08:34:39 AM

Love to you sister x

Love to you sister x
Love to you too Sister...and you have an amazing mind and a wonderful way of presenting the truth.
You are the one to bring out the message here and I love you for it.
I really never leave here..just pop in to see if the forum is headed into a better direction as toward
MICHAEL.  LOL
I'm proud of you. Continue hold firm in the truth and keep on your suit of armor.
Love to you and all of you in the army of love. 
I'll be watching :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 07, 2012, 09:59:13 AM
This may seem simplistic - but might this redirect be about TS showing us another connection to Front perhaps, rather than having us delve into another complex analysis/interpretation of the religious aspects?

I thought equal, taking into account that there are people who are not religious
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2012, 10:36:25 AM
Good morning....there is not enough coffee in my cup to make a valid post of thoughts pertaining to this redirect (that and my internet is at best spotty).........I read over the posts and was stunned again at the level intellectual abilities on this forum.  It matters not what you believe religion wise, the volume of information is incredible.  Thank you!

TS.....it looks like a V......told you, not enough coffee, lol. 
Thanks for the redirect.......blessings to you.

Thank you all....I am going for more coffee, fiddle with my internet and hopefully write a better post on the subject.
Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 07, 2012, 10:46:31 AM

I thought equal, taking into account that there are people who are not religious

Makes 3 of us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

January 07, 2012, 11:04:24 AM
I also believe that ONE of the reasons for the redirect is to further make 'clear' the connection between the 'screen-names'...and I LOVE that  ::P

BUT...IF you accept this as 'proof' of a connection, then the fact remains that under the 'screen-name' of Front, our attention WAS drawn to the 'story' of the Exodus.  So I do believe that we are meant to look at a deeper meaning/connection of that 'story' to OUR own 'story' (the hoax)...and perhaps find some parallels (and there are a few...I LOVE MJonMind's interpretation of the meaning/parallels).

It's not a requirement that one be 'religious' to engage in the discussion/topic...nor is it a requirement that one take the 'story' of the Exodus to be literal and/or to have happened at all.  IMO, the only requirement is a desire to engage in the discussion.  If it doesn't interest someone, they are free to skip it.  BUT...IF you believe that Front and TS are on the 'same team' (which the last few posts from both have confirmed) AND you believe that they are on 'team MJ' lol...then it follows that this line of thought (the 'religious/spiritual' line) is important to MIKE...or 'they' wouldn't be 'shining a light' in that direction.

Whether you take the 'story' of the Exodus as literal or whether you believe it is simply a 'story' told by whoever for whatever purpose....there is STILL meaning/lessons to be 'interpreted' from within the 'story'.  My best guess as to the WHY of this redirect (apart from the obvious 'link' to Front)...is that MIKE is asking us to TRY to see the connection between 'stories'.  I'll keep thinking about it and will keep reading others' 'interpretations' of it...but as I mentioned, I'm really liking MJonMind's interpretation best so far.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

bec

January 07, 2012, 11:17:19 AM

Whether you take the 'story' of the Exodus as literal or whether you believe it is simply a 'story' told by whoever for whatever purpose....there is STILL meaning/lessons to be 'interpreted' from within the 'story'. 

Agreed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
January 07, 2012, 12:00:50 PM
Wow, Great Videos Applehead and 2Good2beTrue.   Thank you for posting them.  I want to see the film "The Exodus Conspiracy when it comes out.  It looks very very interesting and so does the work from Wyatt the archeologist.   I learned a lot from reading about the death hoax but this religion/history part is my favorite part.

We need to do this part because if we are really going to "Heal The World", we need the truth about everything including history/religion.   A lot of "truth's have been hidden/manipulated for power and control and money.   This is just another area where "the lie becomes the truth".  In the video above they said "Wyatt was arrested when he went to certain areas to find the truth".  He was following the bible.  The other archaelogists were digging in other places, not even mentioned in the bible.   

It is extremely difficult to find and spread the truth so that is why we have to do it.   I think that is one of the main reasons for the death hoax.   

lyrics from Michael that come to my mind right now,   "you got the people confused, you tell the stories you choose"

Love you 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

January 07, 2012, 12:06:10 PM
I also believe that ONE of the reasons for the redirect is to further make 'clear' the connection between the 'screen-names'...and I LOVE that  ::P

BUT...IF you accept this as 'proof' of a connection, then the fact remains that under the 'screen-name' of Front, our attention WAS drawn to the 'story' of the Exodus.  So I do believe that we are meant to look at a deeper meaning/connection of that 'story' to OUR own 'story' (the hoax)...and perhaps find some parallels (and there are a few...I LOVE MJonMind's interpretation of the meaning/parallels).

It's not a requirement that one be 'religious' to engage in the discussion/topic...nor is it a requirement that one take the 'story' of the Exodus to be literal and/or to have happened at all.  IMO, the only requirement is a desire to engage in the discussion.  If it doesn't interest someone, they are free to skip it.  BUT...IF you believe that Front and TS are on the 'same team' (which the last few posts from both have confirmed) AND you believe that they are on 'team MJ' lol...then it follows that this line of thought (the 'religious/spiritual' line) is important to MIKE...or 'they' wouldn't be 'shining a light' in that direction.

[OR...it's important to this TS/ts_comments/TIAI/Front/Back/S.T.U.D.Y. person for us to follow these leads and study the bible.  Didn't we learn that TS  (Tim Sirkin) is a minister?  This could be his way of preaching.  But, anyhow, he does seem Very smart and quite a leader.  And also, in the KNOW about Michael.  Although, mostly, nothing has become really of any of anything.  It's all speculation and wouldn't hold up in court about Michael being alive.  I simply believe it.  But, there is nothing to say that TS don't have his own addenda or that he speaks what MICHAEL wants us to know.  I"M a 100% believer and 100% lover of Jah, but I just do not choose to believe that this stuff is what MICHAEL is wanting, or doing or paying someone to do.  We know what's he's said that he believes.  THis isn't it./size]

Whether you take the 'story' of the Exodus as literal or whether you believe it is simply a 'story' told by whoever for whatever purpose....there is STILL meaning/lessons to be 'interpreted' from within the 'story'.  My best guess as to the WHY of this redirect (apart from the obvious 'link' to Front)...is that MIKE is asking us to TRY to see the connection between 'stories'.  I'll keep thinking about it and will keep reading others' 'interpretations' of it...but as I mentioned, I'm really liking MJonMind's interpretation best so far.

With L.O.V.E. always.
Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 12:08:07 PM by fordtocarr
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions