Re: TIAI January 7
January 10, 2012, 03:00:26 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Would any self-respecting and sane individual really spend so much time devoted to a subject that they claim to have no use for or despise?

Just for the record - I'm just guessing, but I am probably included in your ASSumptions - I never said I have no use for all this or despise it. I said several times that I find certain things entertaining and/or interesting for several reasons that I won't list right now.

And if I ever come to a point in my life where I'm not interested in other people's opinions anymore, especially when they differ from mine, if I ever get that close minded, I'd probably shoot myself out of boredom.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2012, 03:42:39 PM
Ok... plz read these articles....just do some research about islam.. it's THE TRUTH and THE solution!

Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of
Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam.

Some Basic Islamic Beliefs

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
January 10, 2012, 03:49:25 PM
[....]

Say Hello to Souza's Boot... 8-)
    [/color][/size]
LMAO I loved to read everything in this topic [except the "I am concerned about those who trust in insiders"-posts], and this "boot" just made me explode you even assorted it to the forum colors! hahahaaaa

This topic is really really really awesome!!!
Full of wisdom and enlightening messages, full of ideas that never came to me or that came to me , but I never managed to express them not even to myself! and reading some of you guys' messages , was just like when you have someone turn on the light for you only to see what you already knew was there, but couldn't fully see it because of darkness!! ;)
 To think you're not even insiders! I wonder if I'm getting manipulated here or something lamo
Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 03:53:50 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 10, 2012, 03:55:13 PM
lmao  :lol: Sorry I know it's off topic , but couldn't help myself from posting this...

[youtube]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/youtube]
Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 04:03:03 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

January 10, 2012, 04:02:26 PM
Would any self-respecting and sane individual really spend so much time devoted to a subject that they claim to have no use for or despise?

Just for the record - I'm just guessing, but I am probably included in your ASSumptions - I never said I have no use for all this or despise it. I said several times that I find certain things entertaining and/or interesting for several reasons that I won't list right now.

And if I ever come to a point in my life where I'm not interested in other people's opinions anymore, especially when they differ from mine, if I ever get that close minded, I'd probably shoot myself out of boredom.

You said this not so long ago:

It's not just about the time ... I'm not all that interested in TS.

So I am wondering why the sudden interest in TS threads? If you are accusing us of being closed-minded, then yes we are closed minded to veiled condescending, snide attacks aimed at our faith and belief in Front and TS.

This is not a matter of opinion here. 2012 is the year when Michael will be back. Therefore we have come to a point where there is no need or time for debates about the authenticity of our informers. Or you believe they are genuine and proven authentic or you don’t and let people who do move forward and not waste precious time on endless innuendos that lead to nowhere.

TS/Front is/are authentic. PERIOD.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

January 10, 2012, 04:21:55 PM
It's not a matter of opinion? Not on this forum, because there is only one opinion allowed, so as far as this tiny part of the world or internet goes, you are right.

Also, if I'm not all that interested in TS, that doesn't mean I'm not interested in discussions and certain posts in all kinds of threads here. Or that I'm not entertained by them. TS is not the only poster on this forum or in his threads.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mm

January 10, 2012, 04:25:26 PM
Sorry to do this to you all, and it really pains me to say it, but this place has become a joke. The title is misleading, you should change it from 'Death Hoax Investigators' to 'Really Desperate People'. I thought the whole point of an investigation was to cover all and any sides to what is being 'investigated', but alas we instead have miss Souza being unable to bear the prospect of someone even mentioning an opposing opinion, and along comes the banhammer. Call it what you will, say you're only doing it to keep 'the thread clean', but it's still the same thing and the stink has been going off for some time now. I came here seeking truth, not some soppy, idolizing dramedy. Unfortunately though, it seems no one wants to think with their brains. Just thought I'd let you know how I see it after being an avid reader for a year or so. Goodbye.
Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 04:35:49 PM by Metamorphman
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

January 10, 2012, 04:55:20 PM
Goodbye, Metamorphman. And for the record I, for one, am not a 'really desperate person'. I am confident in what I believe, in what I know.  I have obviously come to a different conclusion in my (nearly) two years here, from you in your year of 'avid reading'. That's all, that's the bottom line.  Why, having decided you don't agree with what investigations, and using our brains, have led to, didn't you just leave quietly?  There was no need to be rude and insulting. You did that just for the drama and attention - and hey, well done, you got mine!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 10, 2012, 04:58:24 PM

Metamorphman, I guess you're happy you're getting all this attention!
I don't understand why you hang around here, if you don't like the results of our digging/thinking. Goodbye and good luck! 
It's not even so much that you disagree with TS/Front being Michael, but it's your patronizing tone like you're so smart and we're so dumb.  So no question you're just another common garden-variety 'shit-stirrer'.

Souza, you and Bec are just the best for keeping the forum pest-free! /bravo/ 
(we can all be pests sometimes ::P to someone in our lives)

This is beLIEver's turf, so naturally we will defend it against empty-handed naysayers.  What gets me is their arguments against TS/Front are ones we have thoroughly hashed over so LONG ago, and mostly resolved.  However if they want to be helpful, why not bring helpful discussion in a more forward approach, into new 'frontiers'.  Be on the cutting edge, rather than a dragging foot slowing progress.

Love the boot Love4Michael!  Classy too! :lol:   

Badria, thank you for posting those sites! I've put them on my 'to read' list.  I've come across the comparison of Muhammad and Moses before. My knowledge of Islam is very limited though I have done a little study and read portions of the Koran. TS made reference to the Exodus story in the Koran, but other than that he has focused on the Bible which is why I've not needed to learn more, at least for now.
Edit: It was Front, not TS--same person IMO :lol:

The miraculous story of parting the Red Sea is told in the Book of Exodus 13:17-14:29. It's also mentioned in the Qur'an (Surah 26: Al-Shu'ara, verses 60-67).

AustralianBeLIEverMJ, and Fordtocarr, congrats on the new jobs, and I hope you still manage some time for the forum!

For the ones engaging with me on the topic or freewill or not, I hope we're still friends at the end of the day.  We have so much more in common than not.  We are so complex as humans, and the number of separate beliefs we have about various things numbers in the hundreds, maybe thousands.  Mathematically thats a lot of combinations possible!  I may be very much the minority in my belief of no free will, but that's okay with me, since I've always been a bit weird. geek/
I do love you all!
 bearhug
Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 06:16:20 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
January 10, 2012, 05:02:45 PM
Pls allow me to use this new smiley for all of us to these so called "new" attackers.

*FU*

That smiley was not big enough for you? Then EAT THIS!

Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 05:11:26 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 10, 2012, 05:03:40 PM
It's not a matter of opinion? Not on this forum, because there is only one opinion allowed[...][...]
If only one opinion had been allowed, then you should have been banned from the very first message where you said you disagree with general opinion here.

I find it strange: you see, I put myself in your shoes. So I tried to imagine how would it be if I went to the non-believers forums, who mourn MJ's death and shout "JUSTICE for MJ", "Death to C Murray" at every 2 words.  How would it be if I went to "express my opinion" there? lol I can't even picture myself in that position! I wouldn't even waste my time to register on a forum like that. First of all because I respect their opinion as it is and I accept the fact that they really think different!

I was never THAT "worried and concerned" for the MJ- mourners forums, not as much as to go there and insist as much as you do here. I would never go there and try so hard to show them how "worried I am for their well being" or to demonstrate to them how "manipulated they are!" or just to repeat a hundred times: "I have the right to an opinion!" and then complain: "Don't attack me because I have a different opinion!" it's rather ridiculous and useless, really! I never needed to go exercise "my right to an opinion" on Mj-mourners forums!

Instead, you seem to have a desperate desperate need to do it here! And when I say YOU, I'm not referring just to you, sarah31, but to all those like you loll
You are free to express yourselves, yes, but always expect to be ridiculed when you insist like that and when you become suspiciously "interested" in making your point at any price!

I believed in your sincerity , Sarah31 up to a point where you really seeded doubt in me with your insistence. I didn't attack you that first time I addressed to you and I didn't attack you this time either. I treated you with respect and tolerance, which you seem to lack with regards to people here. To say that you are "entertained" by reading conflicting discussions, is not really a nice attitude, sarah31. So please stop accusing people here of things that you, yourself DO! I just "expressed my point of view"! which is VERY different from yours. This is not an attack. it's just a different point of view. And I am not the only one who told you this.\
Do you think you can face the fact that we simply DISAGREE? Please try! Thank you.
Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 05:13:40 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

January 10, 2012, 05:05:13 PM
It's not a matter of opinion? Not on this forum, because there is only one opinion allowed, so as far as this tiny part of the world or internet goes, you are right.

Also, if I'm not all that interested in TS, that doesn't mean I'm not interested in discussions and certain posts in all kinds of threads here. Or that I'm not entertained by them. TS is not the only poster on this forum or in his threads.

And while I'm at it, opinions are 'allowed', but as in life away from the computer screen, common courtesy, politeness, respect and thoughfulness are the tools with which they will be welcomed and listened to. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 10, 2012, 05:12:46 PM
SimPattyK
I find it strange: you see, I put myself in your shoes. So I tried to imagine how would it be if I went to the non-believers forums, who mourn MJ's death and shout "JUSTICE for MJ", "Death to C Murray" at every 2 words.  How would it be if I went to "express my opinion" there? lol I can't even picture myself in that position! I wouldn't even waste my time to register on a forum like that. First of all because I respect their opinion as it is and I accept the fact that they really think different!

I was never THAT "worried and concerned" for the MJ- mourners forums, not as much as to go there and insist as much as you do here. I would never go there and try so hard to show them how "worried I am for their well being" or to demonstrate to them how "manipulated they are!" or just to repeat a hundred times: "I have the right to an opinion!" and then complain: "Don't attack me because I have a different opinion!" it's rather ridiculous and useless, really! I never needed to go exercise "my right to an opinion" on Mj-mourners forums!

Exactly! ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2012, 05:17:46 PM
And while I'm at it, opinions are 'allowed', but as in life away from the computer screen, common courtesy, politeness, respect and thoughfulness are the tools with which they will be welcomed and listened to. 

Wrong. Sarahli just said "it's not a matter of opinion" and the new Back/Front thread specifically states that questioning if Front is legit is not allowed in any way. Which is fine with me because it speaks for itself. But why, when it is clearly stated, are there tons of people denying it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2012, 05:26:17 PM
If only one opinion had been allowed, then you should have been banned from the very first message where you said you disagree with general opinion here.

I was banned for a couple of days a while back.

I guess you haven't seen how much they are bashed on here sometimes? Also, you would never see me wishing death on anyone, which includes Murray. And other than that ... I'm here to find the truth and I know I came pretty close.

To say that you are "entertained" by reading conflicting discussions, is not really a nice attitude, sarah31

Oh, really? Then what's with the people who are saying that he hoaxed his death just or mostly for entertainment? So being entertained is a bad thing? Did you ever read bec's signature?

P.S. And I forgot to say ... I never said that I'm entertained by reading conflicting discussions, I'm entertained by all kinds of things on here and the one you mentioned is not really one of them.
Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 05:32:37 PM by Sarah31
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions