PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Michael Jackson kids to make his footprints 'immortal'

Michael Jackson's three children will use their father's shoes and sequined glove to make handprint and footprint impressions in the concrete in front of Hollywood's renowned Grauman's Chinese Theatre this month, Jackson's estate announced Thursday.

The January 26 ceremony is part of the promotion for the Los Angeles debut of Cirque du Soleil's "Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour."

Prince, Paris and Blanket Jackson have been more public in recent months, a contrast to their lives before their father's 2009 death when they were shielded from public view.

The children attended the premiere of the traveling Cirque du Soleil show with their grandmother, Katherine Jackson, in October.

The "Immortal" show is touring the United States and Canada through this year before taking up residency in Las Vegas.

Show biz legends who left their handprints and footprints in Grauman's concrete courtyard on Hollywood Boulevard include Fred Astaire, Elizabeth Taylor, Judy Garland, Marilyn Monroe, Sidney Poitier, Clark Gable and Mary Pickford. The tradition started in 1928, just a year after the historic theater opened.

Michael Jackson's Hollywood Walk of Fame star is on the sidewalk in front of the theater.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove, thank you for sharing this. I bet Michael is thrilled to have his name forever engraved next to true legends and celebrities, people that were his idols and mentors.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

That's nice! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
gonna be good, I promise!!

anewfan

Thanks for sharing!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

Not sure of there's another topic for this at this point. Sorry, I'm on my phone. Anyway, I just wanted to say, I'll be at the event tomorrow. I'm just asking for those of you to please say a little prayer for me, etc. :). I'm just nervous about the early morning drive there etc. who knows if I'll get to see much but I can hope and try, right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yea! I will be there too but couldn't find a sensible way to get there so early. So looks like I will be to the back of the crowd!
Drive safely! /woohoo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im going too. you have to get there @ 6am on he cornor of hollywwod/highland for a wristband to get to be in a special area for fans to see. Im going on the subway around 4am, pm if you want to meet up. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

everlastinglove_MJ

Oh.. I can't manage it to arrive in time there tomorrow, it's only 5569 miles :roll: lol.

I hope I'll see MJ's Walk of Fame Star in Summer next year, who knows ;))

I'd love to know more about the event. Please, post your stories and pics here. Have a great time!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions