GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
How can you play music backwards?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Chinbie

it;s so interesting
i think michael is keep giving us lots of clues and just need us spending some time to figure out :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I've always thought "Unbreakable" was hoax related.  Especially Biggee's "disappearing acts" mention. 

Also..."Any place I visit, I got land there".  Hmm, I decipher that as MJ saying any place that he visits, he owns a house or land there.  I remember early in the hoax someone mentioned that MJ has homes all across the world. Hmm...maybe it's true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

"I rely on Bed-Stuy to shut it down if I die"

Bedford-Stuyvesan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,_Brooklyn

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

bugsy

How can you play music backwards?

It's a free audio edit program, if you select the track you want to open then you go to effects, then you click "reverse" and it will turn the song around and can then play it

That one is a bit of a confusing one for me since "This is it" was made years and years ago but he decided to not release it at that time, I have pondered if "this is it" was planned for several decades and knew people would make a connection thinking it was a new song he was going to sing in his tour and so played it, some words without the "help" of the words given can't be made out but there is groups of words that you can hear without the "help". I have been interested in backmasking for a while because it is such a long process of choosing the right words that will relate to another word backwards and then have them form a coherant sentence of any kind is a marvel. Beatles deliberately put backmasking in their music several times and so did many more artists. I think some just record a song that then runs backwards as their real song runs forward because of all the different instruments you do not hear the backward sounds. some artists even made funny comments for example "you must be bored" "hope you dont break the needle" which you could only hear if you were turning the LP's backwards. Its very clever and I can imagine michael being the genius he is doing things like this, either for fun or to send a message, however sending messages in a hidden way.. the music industry knows about the backmasking but  I am not so clear if they would even check to see if there was anything.
Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 12:15:31 AM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

Most of the vids on this channel are backwards.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Law of Power #37: Create Compelling Spectacles? Done.

great lyrics, listening to it now.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

flory24

Re: unbreakable, listen to it!-back post 3/14/2008
September 20, 2012, 01:45:59 AM
The rap verse of Notorious B.I.G. in "Unbreakable" was originally from the song "You Can't Stop the Reign" by Shaquille O'Neal.
"You Can't Stop the Reign" is the first single released from Shaquille O'Neal's third album, You Can't Stop the Reign. The song was not much of a success, only making it to 54 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Singles & Tracks. Three versions of the song were released, the single version featuring three verses from Shaq, the album version, which featured 2 verses from The Notorious B.I.G. and a remix that was made by DJ Quik.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   around 2:58 is Notorius B.I.G. part..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions