TIAI January 3
January 02, 2012, 11:03:58 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Why would Michael not read the forums? It would make sense that after planning this Hoax carefully that he would want to give clues to those who are open-minded enough to seek the truth for themselves.

If we have become intrigued and involved in this “ARG”, then it has been our own choice. I don’t believe that Michael is playing with our feelings or manipulating anyone. The nature and seriousness of the Hoax is such that he cannot be more direct and plain about what he can tell us. TS told us about the “dangers” surrounding Michael, so this is the only way that Michael can communicate with us. I believe that as factors play out and the Hoax’s mission is fulfilled behind the scenes, that Michael will reveal himself to us “piece by piece”.

What Front has given us with this handwritten note seems to be one “piece” revealed. I think we all know that timing is important and although we get frustrated, we have to realize that we are merely the observers of a grand plan that needs to unfold in its own time.

Although the Hoax has an entertainment aspect, Michael would not do something like this if he had had a choice. There is no way that Michael would set out to “play” with his fans and us beLIEvers. I think that perceptions are being misconstrued.

How can Michael tell us and be 100% sure that we would keep the secret? In what way could he do this? We don’t know who else is reading the forum. Perhaps he doesn't want to place us in any danger, or perhaps someone in a weak moment could leak that information out when it's not part of the plan yet. I know it's quite obvious but it needs to be repeated: if Michael revealed himself to us without a shadow of a doubt then this would stop being a Hoax. The Hoax will end when Michael Bams, pure and simple. Until then we are not meant to be in the "know". The fewer people involved, the better for Hoax success.

The zillions of clues that Michael left for us and the whispers we have received prove to me that Michael has considered our feelings. We can’t forget the seriousness of the Hoax and FBI involvement.

We can't lose perspective of this thing now, we have come so far.

BeTheChange:
It also depends on our individual interpretation of 'manipulation'.  People 'manipulate' things all the time...it's the intent driving the 'manipulation' that interests me because that will greatly affect the effect lol.  I think we can pretty much all agree that no matter why MJ hoaxed his death, he had a very good reason or several for doing so.

Very well said, I agree with you.
Quote from: MissG
Imo, I would not focus on the letters, but the dots over the "i". Let´s compare Michael´s "dots" with Front "dots". What´s your conclusion @you all?

First of all one point that people may not have taken into consideration: Do you think that Michael may have deliberately “disguised” his handwriting just a tiny bit? Again for reasons that have already been discussed ie that it is not yet “tIME” to reveal ALL. As I have stated already there is a trail of clues and it went crescendo. Don't take the note alone but consider it with all and everything that's happened here.

Now no one writes EXACTLY the same all the time, and IF they do then perhaps this is a trait of their personality. There are tons of samples on the internet of Michael’s writing, some are the same and some are different.

I was looking at other samples because I didn’t understand what Miss G meant by "motion" and i's.  Here is one that’s more similar to the i's in Front's note. Look at the "i" in "special" on the last word of this note.

Here is another sample. Look at the 3rd line from the bottom and the word "it". The "i" is the same motion of the dot as in Front’s note:

So to me this proves that handwritings can change and evolve with time and can be different according to a person's mood. I personally do not write much nowadays because of those computers and my handwriting has changed a lot so I think it can have an influence in the non-consistency. Anyway this note from Front is very Michaelish. 8-)

NOTE: IDK if this is the redirect for January 2nd or 3rd since I just signed on tonight, so I'm assuming it is the 3rd
Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 11:47:37 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

Re: TIAI January 3rd
January 02, 2012, 11:10:51 PM
Wow!!!!  TS has redirected to a great post in the BACK thread...and what a post !

I think this is pretty significant guys.

respect/   mj_dance/

(p.s - I think it's the redirect for January 2nd as TS posts on US Pacific Time and it's still January 2nd there)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

January 02, 2012, 11:24:29 PM
You are right Adi. A zinger of a redirect that says a whole lot. Thanks TS for making it as plain as possible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
January 02, 2012, 11:28:52 PM
 /bravo/I liked this post the first time I read it. Great post Sarahli.

Hee Hee it is significant Adi. TS finally acknowleged Front.  :mrgreen:

This is gonna get good. Thanks TS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2012, 11:38:19 PM
First I just want to say....Hi Michael  bearhug

lolol/ And second...the posts that TS redirected to are great posts and @Im_convicedmjalive...I agree, it is significant that TS has acknowledged Front
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

January 02, 2012, 11:47:53 PM
I agree that it was a great post by Sarahli...loved it the first time I read it, love it even more now that TS redirected to it lol.  @Sarahli  /bravo/

I also agree to its significance because I have been waiting for what feels like eons for TS and/or Front to acknowledge the other 'screen-name'...in some fashion (either in support or to tell the other to 'bugger off' lol).  Nothing TS writes (or redirects to) is 'random'...and he didn't have to pick a post that specifically mentioned Front (he didn't have to pick any post at all and just not have done a redirect).  But he chose this one....and while I'm sure he chose it for several reasons (again, great post Sarahli on several levels)...I think the redirect he chose also answers that long asked/thought question among members.

@TS....Thanks for confirming the message(s) in Sarahli's post...it means a lot  ::P

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 03, 2012, 01:56:25 AM
as I understand this - TS is validating Front
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

January 03, 2012, 02:19:35 AM
Great redirect - thanks TS!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

January 03, 2012, 02:27:16 AM
/bravo/I liked this post the first time I read it. Great post Sarahli.

Hee Hee it is significant Adi. TS finally acknowleged Front.  :mrgreen:

This is gonna get good. Thanks TS.

Yes I agree - when I first read this post by Sarahli I thought it was brilliant on so many levels and addressed alot of issues.

Now for TS to be redirecting to this specific post in which is discussed the following:  Michael reading the Forums and trying to communicate with us, Front  and also the handwriting piece which Front posted (which is so much like Michael's handwriting).......well it's also something which I have been hoping would happen too. An acknowledgement of the TS/Front connection alot of us think/feel exists.

It's the first time it has happened over all these months and as you say RK...it's a zinger which says a whole lot to us!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2012, 02:49:28 AM
Woohoo, if you guys and girls only knew how priviliged i feel for being here. offtopic but i noticed how you all really carry out the love, for respecting others, and they're opinions.

I bet Michael is very proud of you all, i know i would be proud if i where him.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
January 03, 2012, 02:55:50 AM
humm... I like this! I have a good feeling about this!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 03, 2012, 03:00:29 AM
Wow this is great! It gives me such a great feeling inside!  respect/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

MJonmind

January 03, 2012, 03:06:15 AM
Adi
Now for TS to be redirecting to this specific post in which is discussed the following:  Michael reading the Forums and trying to communicate with us, Front  and also the handwriting piece which Front posted (which is so much like Michael's handwriting).......well it's also something which I have been hoping would happen too. An acknowledgement of the TS/Front connection alot of us think/feel exists.

Awesome redirect TS!  You say so much without saying a word!!!

Wow this is great! It gives me such a great feeling inside!  respect/

Lots of warm fuzzies!!  And I'm smiling big!

This indirect/third person communication method is unique, but still effective! :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 03, 2012, 09:07:32 AM
Actually we were suspecting Front was TS from months ago.
So different personalities displayed....sorry but I can't help noticing this.
29 the date of birth for MJ 2+9=11 ....11 may show a split personality....of course I have no authority in this field.
I hope time will reveal the truth.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions