No reactions
Are you entertained?

Re: TIAI January 3
January 05, 2012, 01:26:21 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
as I understand this - TS is validating Front

TS could also be Front could'nt he/she...

I guess they are good friends if not the same person .....I hope some day we shall know /white flag/.
Whoever is doing this, Michael or MJ team or somebody else - you did a very good job.

You're Just Another Part Of Me .... lolol/
Yes We're One And The Same... lolol/ lolol/
sorry could not help meself  :lol:
huggs n love n faith.. bearhug
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: TIAI January 3rd
January 05, 2012, 01:38:53 PM

P.S: @bec you are not the only one who thinks this is all for E.N.T.E.R.T.A.I.N.M.E.N.T. That's the reason why I didn't give any names.

I don't see anyone who thinks this is ALL for entertainment so please give me enough respect to read what I say (and I say it a lot, I'm fairly prolific and frequently quoted so there's no lack of opportunity) before you stuff me into a box and slap a label on, make sure it's accurate.

No bec, you are not the only one. I also read the posts when you made your posts about the entertainment stuff and I saw who agreed with you and thought this is all for entertainment. This has nothing to do with respecting or disrespecting you. And I'm not putting you in a box, you did it to yourself.
Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 04:03:53 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 05, 2012, 02:08:37 PM
It's a philosophical question, Gina.

huh??? what question?
I wanted to point out that none of us would know what MJ would do. We just imagine we know, project on him our own ideas, this doesn't mean he would do what we think he should do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

January 05, 2012, 02:29:31 PM
Im_convincedMJalive, super post! My personal favorite post of TS's revealing himself is the Lynyrd Sknyrd Example.   The reason why most or many members who have been here since the start of TS/Front posts, believe them to be from MJ, is we have read and pain-stakedly analyzed each post as they gave it, laying a thorough foundation in our minds of his identity, brick by brick.  If you read everything they say while thinking/assuming they are fakes, their posts will/may seem like rambling rants.

But if you commit to seeing MJ behind every post, they literally jump out of the page with amazing insight, clues, humor, wit, and love!  So I suggest a leap of faith to kick-start and propel you into a whole other spectacular level to this death hoax--MJ's ultimate genius extravaganza! Best of all you'll be enjoying his company here!
 typing/ mj_dance/

Fantastic posts Im_convinced and MJonMind  ::P

The part I bolded sums up, for me, the 'frustration' of the past couple days re: the discussion in the Back thread...although I didn't lose sleep over it because I KNOW what I know, as most of us do.  And the reason we've come to KNOW certain things is because we put in the blood, sweat and tears required in order to KNOW it (as MJonMind alluded to).  We ALL had doubts along the way...for many of us, that included initial doubts about both TS and Front...we were 'cautious' with them BUT we kept an open mind to what they were telling us in their posts.  We actually READ their posts (all of them, not just a paragraph or two)...we cross-checked everything we could, we analyzed them against past and present info we had, and MANY times we questioned (and sometimes challenged) both TS and Front (bec is great at this lol) on things they said.  Yet, time and time again....tIME has NOT been able to prove them 'fake'....tIME being THE best 'test' of truth.

People questioning TS and/or Front is NOT a problem....most of us have been there, done that and STILL do.  I think most of us would agree that IF anyone had info that PROVED that something TS and/or Front said was NOT true or PROVED that they were 'fake'...we would NOT turn a blind eye to it but instead, we'd analyze that info just as we have TONS of other info along the way and will continue to analyze going forward.  The 'thing' that causes momentary frustration at times (again, nothing to lose sleep over)...is when members make comments that CLEARLY show not only that they have NOT read the info/people they are 'critiquing'....but they also are quick to pass judgement (again over material that they haven't even read).  To top it all off...they 'insinuate' that WE are the 'ignorant' ones not understanding anything lol.  It truly baffles the mind.

I find it 'interesting' that this happens from time to time...and usually at 'interesting' times.  The latest being right after TS' last redirect, the first ever redirect that specifically supported Front.  Which to those of us who have been paying attention, was HUGE on so many levels.  But before we could even 'celebrate' the full extent of the redirect (and yes, it was cause to celebrate for me...but maybe that's because I'm brainwashed  :roll:)....the discussion instantly turned to some attempting (and very poorly) to 'prove' Front is 'fake'.  I am not sure if it's just people wanting to stir the pot or if that was one example of the 'necessary evils' that Front mentioned. 

None of this is about not wanting to listen to opposing views....where have those that think that been for the past 2.5 years???  We've had opposing views on EVERYTHING, including TS and Front, from the very beginning and will continue to from time to time.  What occured the past fews days was NOT about opposing views.  I compare it to MANY of us having painstakingly built a foundation...brick by brick...layer by layer....for 2.5 years.  Having committed ourselves to the building of it...at times losing 'builders' along the way but always welcoming any THAT WERE HERE TO HELP AND NOT TEAR DOWN WHAT WE ALREADY BUILT....where we inspected each and every brick before adding it to the foundation to ensure it 'fit' and was strong enough to hold...a whole team effort driven by knowledge, intelligence, passion, and determination.  Yet, every once and awhile people 'show up' not exhibiting ANY signs of wanting to help (even though they claim such)...and instead, they just start trying to 'rattle' the foundation.  What they fail to KNOW or understand is that OUR foundation is rock-solid and though they may 'rattle' some 'builders' for a short time...the foundation is unbreakable.  Actually, we should thank them...the 'doubters', 'pot-stirrers', 'shit disturbers', and 'haters' have a 'part' in the building as well....they provide the CEMENT. 

Sorry if this was off-topic.

With L.O.V.E. always.

BINGO !  &   /bravo/

I do feel that these irritations are probably part (but sadly only part) of the darkness and the necessary evil that we've been advised to watch out for.  It's like anything in life though...every time you make a successful step forward your enemies or bullies want to knock you back two.  With skill (well honed by now ;) ), faith and unyielding endurance we will get to the "other side" as he has planned and when he is ready IMHO. 

With the passage of time...and bit by bit...we seem to be being given the fuller picture and more supporting information like we got with this redirect. It's truly starting to feel like we're beginning to build to a crescendo.  While that is very exciting it also brings with it the reality that the attacks on us (and on this forum) will likely get stronger.  As in any battle concerning good vs. evil...it's the side that stands steadfast and never waivers from their faith and belief that wins the day.

Unfortunately, I think we may not have seen the last of the "surprises" in "Mr. Jackson's Wild Ride" just yet pale/...so... ladies and gentlemen please make sure that your seatbelts are securely fastened and that your seatbacks and tray tables are in their fully upright and locked positions (I think that's how that goes  :lol: ) ...the Captain has advised us that we may be in for turbulence ahead.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

January 05, 2012, 03:52:11 PM
Well I haven't commented for a while and I just wanted to say thank you to Michael for this redirect.  lolol/

No matter which way we see Michael (from the Front, from the Back, or from The Sides) he absolutely has amazed me!  Not only with utilizing so many mediums (print, online, television, movies, music, books, etc) but he has brought together so many disciplines (religion, psychology, metaphysics, etc.) in an E.N.T.E.R.T.A.I.N.I.N.G. way to bring attention to real world issues, concerns and to educate and equip us for what lies ahead (EOW)

respect/  /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2012, 04:00:04 PM
Well I haven't commented for a while and I just wanted to say thank you to Michael for this redirect. lolol/

No matter which way we see Michael (from the Front, from the Back, or from The Sides) he absolutely has amazed me!  Not only with utilizing so many mediums (print, online, television, movies, music, books, etc) but he has brought together so many disciplines (religion, psychology, metaphysics, etc.) in an E.N.T.E.R.T.A.I.N.I.N.G. way to bring attention to real world issues, concerns and to educate and equip us for what lies ahead (EOW)

respect/  /bravo/

/bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
January 05, 2012, 04:35:10 PM
Well I haven't commented for a while and I just wanted to say thank you to Michael for this redirect. lolol/

respect/  /bravo/

/bravo/

Michael is really magic !!!!!     /bravo/   Only he knows how to give these emotions !   bearhug moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

diggyon

January 05, 2012, 04:38:53 PM

respect/  /bravo/

/bravo/

Michael is really magic !!!!!     /bravo/   Only he knows how to give these emotions !   bearhug moonwalk_/

Yes indeed!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

paula-c

January 05, 2012, 06:39:15 PM
The last 2 days have been interesting. It is very facinating to me to watch the story unfold after TS makes a post or re-direct. I thanked TS on the first page because after I read the context of the post he re-directed to, I realized that in that post it is written that the note Front posted was a piece of the reveal. Now confirmed by TS as agreeing with Front. To me that says that TS is now in the "piece by piece" part of revealing.

TS told us point blank who he is. So there is no lie on his part.

Reply #-1 on: January 11, 2010, 11:11:21
1-11. The Lynyrd Skynyrd Example
Although the majority of comments about TIAI have been very positive, yet there have been several complaints and objections that need to be addressed. But before getting into any further details, let me tell a short story. Whether it is true or not isn’t important—the point is still the same; nevertheless, it was told to me as a true story.

The Lynyrd Skynyrd band was eating in a restaurant one day, when someone put money in the jukebox and picked “Sweet Home Alabama”. Then the band chimed in, and started singing along. Soon the man who paid for the song on the jukebox asked them to stop singing, because this was his favourite song—and he wanted to hear the real band singing it, not them! The band kindly stopped singing; but when they were leaving, they asked the waitress (who knew that they were Lynyrd Skynryd) to let the jukebox man know who they really were—once they were gone.

I think that the point to the story is obvious. Some hoax believers don’t know MJ quite as well as they might think. In fact, if MJ were here personally on these forums, some of the MJ “fans” would reject what he said and even say unkind things to him—and not even realize that it was him!

TS also told us he would sign up using different names and why. So him being STUDY, TS, Front and way back "back" should not be a shock like it's new.

Let me make it clear that I do not expect people to gullibly believe anything and everything I say, merely because of the predictions. Please accept or reject what I say based on the reliability of the information itself; this is what I have always said. If I signed up with various usernames—and posted information using various writing styles, so that people would not recognize me—the information should be assessed on the exact same basis as my posts under the username TS.

Some have commented on my predictions, saying that I have a “need” to prove my authenticity. But again, the reason for the predictions is not for you to merely believe everything I say; rather, it is for when I reveal my identity—to help people believe what I say about myself at that time. Some would believe me now if I revealed this, but some would not.

TS has already told us that the info he has been giving us is not to prove who (real/fake) he is as TS but for when he reveals his identity. Only MJ would want people to believe him when he says stuff. Who would really care if TS wasn't MJ and he turned out to be a fraud? He is anonymous right now.

Re: If (when) MJ comes back - will we believe its him ?
Quote from: Front on September 21, 2011, 11:16:33 PM

Perhaps he will be standing right in front of us---in the FLESH…………

{Michael, wearing a clown suit--or maybe a Pink Panther disguise--removes his garb}

Fans: {in astonishment and disbelief} Michael, is that really you? NO! It can't be!

Michael: Yes, it's really me! {turns around slowly for all to see} Did you really think I ever left?

Fans: {looking hard with scrutinizing, hoaxy eyes    spinning like pinwheels} Nah…it's not him. It's just some dude in an MJ disguise underneath that clown/Pink Panther suit.

{fans turn and walk away, fraught with disappointment}

Michael: {standing alone…shakes his head…and breaks out into a rendition of 99 Bottles Of Beer On The Wall} 99 bottles of Propofol… 99 bottles of Propofol… take 1 down, pass it around--oops! where did it go?….. 98 bottles of Propofol………

Front even said that MJ could be standing right in front of us and some would still not believe he was MJ even after taking off the Pink Panther suit.

I find it interesting that it appears to me that some people have not realized that TS already said he was going to reveal himself/identity. When do you think that might take place? Early on in the hoax or close to it being over?

I think TS has begun to reveal himself starting with the re-direct to the ARK of the Covenant. Both TS and Front posting the same clock. After all the bitching amd moaning over TS not finishing up Level 7, Front gave us the story of Moses and leading the people out of the desert.

He said that there is no instant gratification, that we will be given what we need and not what we want. These are just a few examples. This is subtle hints like always.

Thanks TS.

If you're not a religious person…it matters not!
If you think Front is Mickey Mouse…it matters not!
If you're a religious person, have faith in God.
If you're not, then have faith in Michael.
If your faith is crumbling and you choose to leave your KNOWING (not beLIEving--- but "KNOWING"--- because, as I've stated many times before, believing & knowing are 2 different things) behind to disintegrate into dust…might as well say goodbye now because you won't make to the "other side".

There have been and will continue to be MANY other attempts (some planned as a "necessary evil"; others from "wolves disguised as lambs") to demolish Faith and shatter Hope…but alas, Front has faith where faith is needed. As I stated several pages back: The journey is a bumpy ride indeed, and it's bound to get uncomfortable at times…..but let's remember who the "driver" is…Michael will get us all home safely.
And please, no driving jokes or you might find another one of the "chef's" speciality desserts delivered to your doorstep…instead of a BAMcake, you might get a different KIND of "BAM"cake--- B(rown)A(nd)M(oldy) cake! 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

January 05, 2012, 06:50:16 PM
Im_convincedMJalive, super post! My personal favorite post of TS's revealing himself is the Lynyrd Sknyrd Example.   The reason why most or many members who have been here since the start of TS/Front posts, believe them to be from MJ, is we have read and pain-stakedly analyzed each post as they gave it, laying a thorough foundation in our minds of his identity, brick by brick.  If you read everything they say while thinking/assuming they are fakes, their posts will/may seem like rambling rants.

But if you commit to seeing MJ behind every post, they literally jump out of the page with amazing insight, clues, humor, wit, and love!  So I suggest a leap of faith to kick-start and propel you into a whole other spectacular level to this death hoax--MJ's ultimate genius extravaganza! Best of all you'll be enjoying his company here!
 typing/ mj_dance/

Fantastic posts Im_convinced and MJonMind  ::P

The part I bolded sums up, for me, the 'frustration' of the past couple days re: the discussion in the Back thread...although I didn't lose sleep over it because I KNOW what I know, as most of us do.  And the reason we've come to KNOW certain things is because we put in the blood, sweat and tears required in order to KNOW it (as MJonMind alluded to).  We ALL had doubts along the way...for many of us, that included initial doubts about both TS and Front...we were 'cautious' with them BUT we kept an open mind to what they were telling us in their posts.  We actually READ their posts (all of them, not just a paragraph or two)...we cross-checked everything we could, we analyzed them against past and present info we had, and MANY times we questioned (and sometimes challenged) both TS and Front (bec is great at this lol) on things they said.  Yet, time and time again....tIME has NOT been able to prove them 'fake'....tIME being THE best 'test' of truth.

People questioning TS and/or Front is NOT a problem....most of us have been there, done that and STILL do.  I think most of us would agree that IF anyone had info that PROVED that something TS and/or Front said was NOT true or PROVED that they were 'fake'...we would NOT turn a blind eye to it but instead, we'd analyze that info just as we have TONS of other info along the way and will continue to analyze going forward.  The 'thing' that causes momentary frustration at times (again, nothing to lose sleep over)...is when members make comments that CLEARLY show not only that they have NOT read the info/people they are 'critiquing'....but they also are quick to pass judgement (again over material that they haven't even read).  To top it all off...they 'insinuate' that WE are the 'ignorant' ones not understanding anything lol.  It truly baffles the mind.

I find it 'interesting' that this happens from time to time...and usually at 'interesting' times.  The latest being right after TS' last redirect, the first ever redirect that specifically supported Front.  Which to those of us who have been paying attention, was HUGE on so many levels.  But before we could even 'celebrate' the full extent of the redirect (and yes, it was cause to celebrate for me...but maybe that's because I'm brainwashed  :roll:)....the discussion instantly turned to some attempting (and very poorly) to 'prove' Front is 'fake'.  I am not sure if it's just people wanting to stir the pot or if that was one example of the 'necessary evils' that Front mentioned. 

None of this is about not wanting to listen to opposing views....where have those that think that been for the past 2.5 years???  We've had opposing views on EVERYTHING, including TS and Front, from the very beginning and will continue to from time to time.  What occured the past fews days was NOT about opposing views.  I compare it to MANY of us having painstakingly built a foundation...brick by brick...layer by layer....for 2.5 years.  Having committed ourselves to the building of it...at times losing 'builders' along the way but always welcoming any THAT WERE HERE TO HELP AND NOT TEAR DOWN WHAT WE ALREADY BUILT....where we inspected each and every brick before adding it to the foundation to ensure it 'fit' and was strong enough to hold...a whole team effort driven by knowledge, intelligence, passion, and determination.  Yet, every once and awhile people 'show up' not exhibiting ANY signs of wanting to help (even though they claim such)...and instead, they just start trying to 'rattle' the foundation.  What they fail to KNOW or understand is that OUR foundation is rock-solid and though they may 'rattle' some 'builders' for a short time...the foundation is unbreakable.  Actually, we should thank them...the 'doubters', 'pot-stirrers', 'shit disturbers', and 'haters' have a 'part' in the building as well....they provide the CEMENT. 

Sorry if this was off-topic.

With L.O.V.E. always.

I'm highly offended that I would be labeled a "troll" just because I'm not buying the whole Front story. I didn't just "randomly" show up to stir the pot. I've been participating on this site since June 2010.  I'm sorry if I don't salivate when Front posts.....I actually roll my eyes.

I'm sorry if that is not what people want to hear, but we are all entitled to our opinions and beliefs. We don't HAVE to believe in so called informers, do we? Didn't TS (who so many bow down to) tell us to think for ourselves? Or did that not apply to this forum? Just wondering......

I hope the amount of time it took to transfer all the "important" posts from the BACK thread was worth it. What a slap in the face for those that took the time to research and respond to the other BACK posts that their posts weren't deemed "worthy" enough for a transfer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

January 05, 2012, 07:15:32 PM

I hope the amount of time it took to transfer all the "important" posts from the BACK thread was worth it. What a slap in the face for those that took the time to research and respond to the other BACK posts that their posts weren't deemed "worthy" enough for a transfer.

hi anewfan, i am not crisitising you, i dont know you and dont have an opinion about you, regarding being a troll. i am indifferent to you and yes, i agree that you are in your right not to believe in front. fine.

but in regards to your comment i have quoted above, the back posts wouldnt have had to be moved and that whole thread be discected if the thread werent bastardised by off topic discussions, vulgar vids of MJ sexualising him, attacks on front / back / TS as well as attacks on front / back / TS believers, and consequently in house fighting. so the action that was taken by mods was in response to inappropriateness.

the simple solution, would be if one didnt beleive in front, not to visit the thread. just like i dont visit certain threads that i dont 'believe' in. i dont go in there are tear it down. its isnt my right. it also isnt common courtesy, even if i dont believe, in psychics, visions, dreams, aliens, etc.

now, personally, i like what bec and souza have done, and i dont think its disrespectful. you should realise that breaking up the back posts actually severs five fantastic purposes, a) is great for a lot of newcomers to the forum. b) everything is organised and categorised, therefore easier to find (thank you bec) c) it gives people an opportunity to comment if they havent made comment previously as discussions have moved on, d) it gives oldies an opportunity to review the old back posts that they might have not looked at for a while and can strengthen their faith if they are feeling lost in the hoax.. and e) the initial purpose of the the thread was to review and discuss the back threads. however most of that thread was off topic. so now the initial purpose has been dug up and is at the forefront again, so that it can be discussed, which was the intention. not character attacks, fighting, etc..

argue/ argue/ argue/

have you had a look becs threads with the back posts. here is a great opportunity to make some comments and have fresh discussions about the back posts with some of the 'oldie believers'. something that a lot of newbies havent had the chance to do before as they are catching up with 2 years of real time info.

so the new threads are not a slap in the face. and people are free to bring over and link posts that they feel are important.

i for one an grateful and glad for this opportunity and are already in discussions on various threads and finding out new things...

/bravo/

as your name implies, you are a NEW FAN. try it. and see the cup half full.

PEACE TO YOU AND HAPPY HOAXING  /white flag/

NB - btw, before i get jumped on, MJ is not vulgar. it was the context of the NIN video.
Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 07:18:01 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

January 05, 2012, 07:43:48 PM
My posts in the back thread had nothing to do with TS' redirect, never even looked at the thread, it just had to do with Gina's, I think, question about GarageBand. Seeing connections where there aren't any isn't helpful.

Sincerely,
Necessary Evil
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

January 05, 2012, 08:07:06 PM

I'm highly offended that I would be labeled a "troll" just because I'm not buying the whole Front story. I didn't just "randomly" show up to stir the pot. I've been participating on this site since June 2010.  I'm sorry if I don't salivate when Front posts.....I actually roll my eyes.

I'm sorry if that is not what people want to hear, but we are all entitled to our opinions and beliefs. We don't HAVE to believe in so called informers, do we? Didn't TS (who so many bow down to) tell us to think for ourselves? Or did that not apply to this forum? Just wondering......

Exactly what language do you need the request to STOP this kind of behavior written in...because it's becoming clear that English must not be your strong suit?!  You seem incapable...or maybe you're just purely unwilling to "get it". Not only are you continuing your condescending and dismissive comments...but for an added bonus you're now trying to cause members to question their value as contributors here.  Nice try but I think that everyone here is pretty devoted to seeing this through (in case you're blind to that too).  Souza doesn't strike me as someone who levies empty threats and I think she has spoken VERY clearly on this matter.

My posts in the back thread had nothing to do with TS' redirect, never even looked at the thread, it just had to do with Gina's, I think, question about GarageBand. Seeing connections where there aren't any isn't helpful.

Sincerely,
Necessary Evil

Glad I had a chance to see this before I hit post.  My dear Sarah31...I have a feeling that your obviously flippant attitude just might earn you a big fat UN prefix for your new nickname.  One can only hope since you seem to take such delight in causing problems in areas you've made clear don't interest you.  In case you missed it Ms Evil...this IS a redirect thread.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

January 05, 2012, 08:10:16 PM
sarah, i am not speaking abt just you personally. the whole entire thread is like this. i have read every single page. have you?

it goes in peaks and trophs. have a good run. then fighting... good run... then fighting

dont get me wrong sarah. you are completely entitled to your opinions. as we all are. i get that. its just that, that particular thread was not reserved for all the antics that went on in there. it was for back discussions which led to front discussions. there are others here who also dont believe in front. there are other threads that doubts can be discussed in. thats what my post to you was, to encourage you to post what you want to say in other threads, not the back thread out of respect for others. you threw back in my face to say i want to be prevented from seeing truth by asking you to do that.

look it's all over now. lets put it aside and move on. there are so many amazing discussions to be held concerning MJDH and analysing arguments isnt one of them. me included.

lets look forward please.  /white flag/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal