Re: TIAI January 1
January 02, 2012, 10:17:01 AM
I know for certain that this hoax has changed me a great deal. Being from an island, its usually pretty easy to stay away from a commercial lifestyle. But even where I'm from is becoming overpopulated and the big chain restaurants and department stores are starting to move in. No one wants it, but too many people think they have no voice. The neighborhood I grew up in used to be off the map and now its bringing in tourists. Soon enough, our beaches will be crowded and trashed, the traffic will be even more stressful, and any chance for an independent economy for the people will be gone.
I respect those who are apart of Occupy. No more sulking for me, I just want to become involved in stopping this colossal giants from destroying our families, communities, natural environment, and economy. I'm tired of seeing intelligent, well rounded people lose their family businesses and  end up working as a cashier at Wal Mart. I want to see small businesses. Maybe voting Republican isn't such a bad idea. I've witnessed too many times how most Democrats run the show: big government, Big Business, BIG SPENDING. Oppressing minorities with unlimited welfare checks to anyone who write their name, instead of to those who are physically or mentally incapable of working. Whats wrong with my country is that we are so well fed and taken care of my this big invisible (and sadly enabling) hand that when its time to break our backs over real labor we bitch and moan. Meanwhile, In Thailand there are floods and the Thai people continue working and struggling.
I haven't given up hope in MJ's return, but he never comes back into the public eye again, I wouldn't blame him. He's given an outstanding contribution to our culture and our way of thinking. Now, whatever this clocks means is irrelevant to me. I'm just living in the present time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
January 02, 2012, 06:29:48 PM
Hello TS-

May you have a very PEACEful 2012. This clock reminds me of the fact that we are now in the year 2012 with 12/21/2012 being important in this hoax. It is part of what the world needs to see and be educated on. The clock is ticking and there is no more room for waiting for others to catch up. By any means necessary the truth must unfurl. We are now on a count down.  rr/

I am glad to see that some people take this serious.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJfEbB-CQUQ[/youtube]
Lift Your Head Up High
And Scream Out To The World
I Know I Am Someone
And Let The Truth Unfurl
No One Can Hurt You Now
Because You Know What's True
Yes, I Believe In Me
So You Believe In You

Mercy me-That is the best Wanna be Startin Something performance I have seen. I love the Loavers loafers and Gold outfit look.  :lol: ;) oops. I love the Confidence on MJ's face. 8-)

I think this performance says alot about MJ's strength.  :!:
Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 09:40:37 PM by Im_convincedmjalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 02, 2012, 08:43:22 PM
I have this whole concert on dvd.  It’s very good.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions