TinkTopic starter

Re: New clues from psychic
March 01, 2012, 02:42:37 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@Darina...I REALLY hope that you will not be deleting your account because of one member's response to you.  You have always been very pleasant and although English is not your first language, I (and others as well) understood exactly what you said in your post...and we KNOW that you did not mean what you were accused of.  I agree with everything WishingStar posted above (love you Wish  ::P)...and like others have stated, I hope you don't allow one person's opinion (especially an inaccurate one) to cause you to leave the forum.

Tink...did you re-read your words?
"If you don't have anything to add nicely, then why bother to add anything at all." Why did you say that.....it wasn't very nice.  Just curious.

@Tink...this isn't the first time that you have displayed a bully-ish attitude on the forum....I, personally, have found some of your posts to be downright rude and offensive to other members and to the Jackson family as well.  I'm not sure if it's a personality thing or if you just interpret people as being stupid and/or incapable of thinking for themselves without your help.  Whatever it is, it's not nice...nor is it in line with treating others with respect...especially when they are being respectful....nor is it an accurate portrayal of the MANY brilliant minds on the forum who have contributed so very much.  There's LOTS to be said for being, and remaining, humble at ALL times.  Perhaps you should take your own advice.

With L.O.V.E. always.

I want you all to go back, and realize that it was silly bantering in the middle of the night with Tatiana, while I was tired.
Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 02:52:02 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
March 01, 2012, 03:03:50 PM
[...] Just remember to bring your MJ protection, rhinoceros skin.  Don’t post here without it  respect/
lmao  :lol: :lol:

yeah bring the toys in ... Just like in Court!  :lol: bounce/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
March 01, 2012, 03:40:29 PM

I want you all to go back, and realize that it was silly bantering in the middle of the night with Tatiana, while I was tired.
[/quote]

Ok, I'm lost, what do you mean? How does that take away all what was exchanged? seriously I'm lost, I'm not being sarcastic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

March 02, 2012, 04:04:36 AM
BeTheChange
@Tink...this isn't the first time that you have displayed a bully-ish attitude on the forum....I, personally, have found some of your posts to be downright rude and offensive to other members and to the Jackson family as well.  I'm not sure if it's a personality thing or if you just interpret people as being stupid and/or incapable of thinking for themselves without your help.  Whatever it is, it's not nice...nor is it in line with treating others with respect...especially when they are being respectful....nor is it an accurate portrayal of the MANY brilliant minds on the forum who have contributed so very much.  There's LOTS to be said for being, and remaining, humble at ALL times.  Perhaps you should take your own advice.With L.O.V.E. always.

Agreed, a gentler respectful approach would be better received, especially by newcomers! respect/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2012, 04:39:49 AM
Sarahli, empyreal, RK, paula-c, wishingstar, SimPattyK, BeTheChange, LoveShyMichael, hessouttamylife, thank you very much for your words  :) . I am very value it.  bearhug bearhug bearhug

Quote from: Tink link=topic=21812.msg392541#msg392541

Thank you that you explained it me. I am really interesting such topics as it. If it was not so then I did not write here.
 beerchug bearhug

Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 02:09:46 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TinkTopic starter

March 02, 2012, 05:14:28 AM
@Darina - Thank you for coming back, and being understanding about the mistake.  bearhug

Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 07:05:43 AM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

suspicious mind

March 02, 2012, 08:44:28 AM
Hi Tink! :) Sorry in advance for my questions  :oops:, just I wanted to know and I am very interested in this. Does this psychic friend you know can tell us if Michael is good now?  Can she give us more details on this woman who would be special for Michael? I hope that you will be able to have more information from your friend and share with us. In advance thank you very much for your answers :)

-> Sarcastic Response @Tatiana, since she's joking around! First of all: STOP trying to insert yourself personally into this equation! This isn't a dating service. Yeah, I'm not happy either, lol. <- Notice how I'm also not happy about it, with "LOL" in text.

The rest IS addressed @ Dariana: note to tink : stay away from the pink next time ; wink

The info update, from the scraps I've been given over the past few months:

“Read the poem, Two Birds. She moved to CA in ’91; poem published in '92. She’s a little younger than he.
This woman is of at least 6 nationalities, of which Irish is only one. She’s also predominantly Romanian or Polish. Just as artistic & musically diverse as Michael.
When they touched, it was so surreal they didn’t want to let go of each other. For they are indeed each other’s soulmates.
This is why neither dated for so very long. His first wife even looked similar to her.
No matter where they’ve been, she gives Michael peace to the pains in his heart and soul.
In person, she’s given him special gifts that only she could give.
Both have suffered much. It’s finally time those two reach out in person, and heal together.
For only those two can heal their mutual wounds; no other.”

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

TinkTopic starter

March 02, 2012, 03:53:22 PM
Hi Tink! :) Sorry in advance for my questions  :oops:, just I wanted to know and I am very interested in this. Does this psychic friend you know can tell us if Michael is good now?  Can she give us more details on this woman who would be special for Michael? I hope that you will be able to have more information from your friend and share with us. In advance thank you very much for your answers :)

-> Sarcastic Response @Tatiana, since she's joking around! First of all: STOP trying to insert yourself personally into this equation! This isn't a dating service. Yeah, I'm not happy either, lol. <- Notice how I'm also not happy about it, with "LOL" in text.

The rest IS addressed @ Dariana: note to tink : stay away from the pink next time ; wink

The rest IS addressed @ Dariana:

The info update, from the scraps I've been given over the past few months:

“Read the poem, Two Birds. She moved to CA in ’91; poem published in '92. She’s a little younger than he.
This woman is of at least 6 nationalities, of which Irish is only one. She’s also predominantly Romanian or Polish. Just as artistic & musically diverse as Michael.
When they touched, it was so surreal they didn’t want to let go of each other. For they are indeed each other’s soulmates.
This is why neither dated for so very long. His first wife even looked similar to her.
No matter where they’ve been, she gives Michael peace to the pains in his heart and soul.
In person, she’s given him special gifts that only she could give.
Both have suffered much. It’s finally time those two reach out in person, and heal together.
For only those two can heal their mutual wounds; no other.”

I now forever hate pink...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 25, 2012, 09:45:24 PM
Oh no, there is no account deleting and there is also no mistaking either.

Tink, you are all over the map and your posts are nearly illegible. I don't know what your problem is but you need to deal with it off the board and away from innocent bystanders.

If you have something to add on the forum, be direct, be clear, be concise, be respectful, and for the love of god STOP name dropping and flaunting your importance and connections in every single post, else you are starting to look like a troll masquerading as mild-mannered member. I'm seriously suspicious as to what the fuck is going on here with you. You get more confusing and cryptic by the day and my radar is going bonkers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions