Re: New clues from psychic
February 28, 2012, 08:06:25 PM
Quote from: Tink
“Read the poem, Two Birds. She moved to CA in ’91; poem published in '92. She’s a little younger than he.
This woman is of at least 6 nationalities, of which Irish is only one. She’s also predominantly Romanian or Polish. Just as artistic & musically diverse as Michael.
When they touched, it was so surreal they didn’t want to let go of each other. For they are indeed each other’s soulmates.
This is why neither dated for so very long. His first wife even looked similar to her.
No matter where they’ve been, she gives Michael peace to the pains in his heart and soul.
In person, she’s given him special gifts that only she could give.
Both have suffered much. It’s finally time those two reach out in person, and heal together.
For only those two can heal their mutual wounds; no other.”

Aww, that made me cry!! I just want him to be happy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Sarahli

February 29, 2012, 07:34:33 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
First of all: STOP trying to insert yourself personally into this equation! This isn't a dating service. Yeah, I'm not happy either, lol. But that's the way it is. If you don't have anything to add nicely, then why bother to add anything at all.

It was really not necessary to say that, the way you started your answer is very rude.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

February 29, 2012, 10:04:02 AM
It was really not necessary to say that, the way you started your answer is very rude.
I agree. My jaw actually dropped when I saw that. I don't know, whatever he's doing, I just hope so badly that he's happy. I think about it way too much. bounce/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 01, 2012, 08:25:27 AM

First of all: STOP trying to insert yourself personally into this equation! This isn't a dating service. Yeah, I'm not happy either, lol. But that's the way it is. If you don't have anything to add nicely, then why bother to add anything at all.

The info update, from the scraps I've been given over the past few months:

“Read the poem, Two Birds. She moved to CA in ’91; poem published in '92. She’s a little younger than he.
This woman is of at least 6 nationalities, of which Irish is only one. She’s also predominantly Romanian or Polish. Just as artistic & musically diverse as Michael.
When they touched, it was so surreal they didn’t want to let go of each other. For they are indeed each other’s soulmates.
This is why neither dated for so very long. His first wife even looked similar to her.
No matter where they’ve been, she gives Michael peace to the pains in his heart and soul.
In person, she’s given him special gifts that only she could give.
Both have suffered much. It’s finally time those two reach out in person, and heal together.
For only those two can heal their mutual wounds; no other.”

Sorry that I asked you. I did not mean nothing bad and it was not sarcasm or a reason to laugh at you. I did not say anything bad about you and your psychic friend. I do not know why you understood my words so. And I did not do that you wrote: "First of all: STOP trying to insert yourself personally into this equation! This isn't a dating service. Yeah, I'm not happy either, lol. But that's the way it is. If you don't have anything to add nicely, then why bother to add anything at all."
Anyway, thank you for your answer. Sorry for my bad English language, it is not my native language. Sorry me, else time. I will ask Souza that she delete my account.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 01, 2012, 08:42:42 AM
@Darina Don't delete your account! You did nothing wrong. Tink is just one person, there are plenty of others on here. : )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
March 01, 2012, 09:01:36 AM
@Tink

I'm confused on some of your responses. You give information, like you know something "more", but only give it in pieces. Do you know more, & choose only to give it that way?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RK

March 01, 2012, 09:49:45 AM
@ Darina, I am sorry that your words were misread and misunderstood. Please don't delete your account.  Stay with us.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

March 01, 2012, 10:20:14 AM
@Darina Don't delete your account! You did nothing wrong. Tink is just one person, there are plenty of others on here. : )

@ Darina, I am sorry that your words were misread and misunderstood. Please don't delete your account.  Stay with us.  bearhug

@ Darina, not go lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 01, 2012, 10:38:18 AM
I'll be upfront: the majority of psychics and mediums are no more than illusionists, like card tricks. Many do parlor tricks, just to tell people what they want to hear.

But what happened to me last night, just blew my mind. I went to sleep early for once (midnight, instead of 3 AM, insomnia absent).

3AM - phone call from my alleged British psychic friend, and I let her know I wasn't amused. She was very, very excited, and said I just had to hear this.

"It's Red, Gold & Green!" Huh? "He's looking for HER right now!" We talked, she said part Irish. A girl he met while in one of his disguises before. He's been looking for her everywhere, she said. Then my friend laughed. I asked what's so funny.

"She's been living under his nose all along!"

So from what she explained: Red & Gold: Michael Jackson. Green: the woman. She saw a throne, with all three colors draped across them.

The King is looking for his Queen, according to her, to end his isolation.
She lives in S. California.

I haven't written for a while, but I checked this site as usually as I could.

Call me crazy, or whatever you want, but I have the same feeling, that he's is shearching for someone. Don't ask me why.. I'm just feeling it.
I really looking forward for more details from you Tink. A lot of questions came into my mind, but I rather wait with patience for any info you have.

Blessings: Vezulu
Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 10:45:56 AM by Vezulu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...I shudder seeing that I have to live without you!!! Come back soon! I love you, Michael! <3
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 01, 2012, 11:01:19 AM
Darina......
I was totally confused as well by the response you received.  Nowhere in that post did you say anything about wanting to date anyone...much less Michael, lol. You said:

"Hi Tink!  Sorry in advance for my questions  , just I wanted to know and I am very interested in this. Does this psychic friend you know can tell us if Michael is good now?  Can she give us more details on this woman who would be special for Michael? I hope that you will be able to have more information from your friend and share with us. In advance thank you very much for your answers "

Quite frankly, I am interested as well....not in any omgosh, I want to be "the woman" way...just curious in what the psychic friend would possibly say....it's a curiosity.  That's exactly how I took your post...just a natural curiosity.  So please don't think you wrote anything wrong or awkward sounding.  It was a well written, friendly post....you even had  :)

As far as your english......wow, you have great english!  I am constantly astounded by all the non-english speaking members.....truly, truly.  I could never do what you.....my hat's off you guys!! mj_dance/ 

The world is not English...nor any other language.  The world is people.....ALL languages, ALL nationalities, ALL colors....one world.  So to ALL my international friends here...I love you.....please, please never apologize for "bad english"......there is no such thing.  It would only be bad if you didn't share your thoughts and write from your heart.

Tink...did you re-read your words?
"If you don't have anything to add nicely, then why bother to add anything at all." Why did you say that.....it wasn't very nice.  Just curious.

Blessings to you both.....I do hope you don't delete your account....keep posting!!!:)

LOVE

BTW Darina.....I was fried by a member early on as well....cussed out over a certain subject I had written about.  It almost made me quit as soon as I began.  But, here I am 2.5 years later....I am very happy I stayed! :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
March 01, 2012, 11:22:20 AM
@Wishingstar: what a lovely post! as always!

@Darina: don't worry, we've all been through that, we've all received some unjust and harsh replies at a certain point!
Just like Wishingstar, I am happy I stayed even if I wanted to quit this forum several times at the beginning!
Just ignore the ugly parts of the journey... it is great, but not perfect! lol So stay with us, don't delete your account! bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 01, 2012, 11:34:57 AM
@Darina...I REALLY hope that you will not be deleting your account because of one member's response to you.  You have always been very pleasant and although English is not your first language, I (and others as well) understood exactly what you said in your post...and we KNOW that you did not mean what you were accused of.  I agree with everything WishingStar posted above (love you Wish  ::P)...and like others have stated, I hope you don't allow one person's opinion (especially an inaccurate one) to cause you to leave the forum.

Tink...did you re-read your words?
"If you don't have anything to add nicely, then why bother to add anything at all." Why did you say that.....it wasn't very nice.  Just curious.

@Tink...this isn't the first time that you have displayed a bully-ish attitude on the forum....I, personally, have found some of your posts to be downright rude and offensive to other members and to the Jackson family as well.  I'm not sure if it's a personality thing or if you just interpret people as being stupid and/or incapable of thinking for themselves without your help.  Whatever it is, it's not nice...nor is it in line with treating others with respect...especially when they are being respectful....nor is it an accurate portrayal of the MANY brilliant minds on the forum who have contributed so very much.  There's LOTS to be said for being, and remaining, humble at ALL times.  Perhaps you should take your own advice.

With L.O.V.E. always.
Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 12:12:00 PM by BeTheChange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
March 01, 2012, 12:05:08 PM
Quote from: BeTheChange
@Tink...this isn't the first time that you have displayed a bully-ish attitude on the forum....I, personally, have found some of your posts to be downright rude and offensive to other members and to the Jackson family as well.  I'm not sure if it's a personality thing or if you just interpret people as being stupid and/or incapable of thinking for themselves with your help.  Whatever it is, it's not nice...nor is it in line with treating others with respect...especially when they are being respectful....nor is it an accurate portrayal of the MANY brilliant minds on the forum who have contributed so very much.  There's LOTS to be said for being, and remaining, humble at ALL times.  Perhaps you should take your own advice.

+1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
March 01, 2012, 12:19:29 PM
@Darina

I didn't see in your posts that you we're "asking for private reading for a date". Nor I wasn't sure where Tink thought you we're. We all have opinions & facts, & sometimes, even if some facts are toooooo much for another people to understand or even want to believe, it's a defense mechaniisms to strike back.

I always said there is NO CORRECTIVE CRITICISM
.....all you want is the other person to SEE THINGS YOUR WAY! With them being wrong, & you being right.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 01, 2012, 01:52:11 PM
Welcome Darina.  This forum belongs to all of us.  No one rules but the Admins and Mods.  /judge/ Keep posting. Just remember to bring your MJ protection, rhinosceris skin.  Don’t post here without it  respect/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions