Hoax on TV last night
January 01, 2012, 06:39:47 AM
I was eating at a Japanese restaurant last night between 6:30pm-7:30pm EST. My back was facing the sushi bar and my husband was sitting across from me facing it. Near the end of dinner, he says, "Look, Michael Jackson" as he pointed up towards the flat screen TV above the sushi bar. I said, "Huh? Where?" and turned around to look. I could not believe my eyes. On the screen flashed the words "Elvis didn't do it, but did Michael Jackson really hoax his death?" Then it went on about the trial and the inconsistencies, showing the corpse tag with incorrect date and flashing a list of other hoax facts like propofol, CM being cuffed sitting down, etc. It lasted all of 3 minutes. I thought I was in a time warp. Then a segment on Lindsey Lohan appeared next. It looked like some sort of entertainment wrap up show for the year, but why in the HECK would they mention the hoax??? All I could think of was Pearl's YouTube intros when I read the "Elvis..." on the screen. The whoe thing was odd and glorious at the same time. I about jumped out of my chair! Did anyone else see this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

Re: Hoax on TV last night
January 01, 2012, 06:45:45 AM
Were was this? In what country? Was it shown on news or in what context?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2012, 08:09:09 AM
it was in NJ, USA. It looked like an E Entertainment show of some sort where they do a year in review.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

January 01, 2012, 09:01:18 AM
Thanks for posting!!! Looks like someone has had the courage to speak out. Please give updates for those of us not living in the US.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2012, 10:44:48 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was eating at a Japanese restaurant last night between 6:30pm-7:30pm EST. My back was facing the sushi bar and my husband was sitting across from me facing it. Near the end of dinner, he says, "Look, Michael Jackson" as he pointed up towards the flat screen TV above the sushi bar. I said, "Huh? Where?" and turned around to look. I could not believe my eyes. On the screen flashed the words "Elvis didn't do it, but did Michael Jackson really hoax his death?" Then it went on about the trial and the inconsistencies, showing the corpse tag with incorrect date and flashing a list of other hoax facts like propofol, CM being cuffed sitting down, etc. It lasted all of 3 minutes. I thought I was in a time warp. Then a segment on Lindsey Lohan appeared next. It looked like some sort of entertainment wrap up show for the year, but why in the HECK would they mention the hoax??? All I could think of was Pearl's YouTube intros when I read the "Elvis..." on the screen. The whoe thing was odd and glorious at the same time. I about jumped out of my chair! Did anyone else see this?

Hy and thank you for sharing this with us :)  !!!!
I'm 100% sure that what you just told us is real cause,you are not the only one who saw "strange things" on E! Entertainment channel!!!! What I'm going to tell you is a short but shocking video that I saw last year on TV  :shock: .I usually don't watch much TV,but since 25 june 2009 on E! Entertainment channel ,from time to time they show a Documentary about Michael's last days.In 2010(at some time after the Grammy) ,at one point it was some news about Murray and Jackson's family at court ,and you will never guess who appeard in the front of the camera  :shock:  :shock: !!!!! It was Mr.Magoo from the Grammys  :shock: ,he was smiling or something  :? and he was together with Jackson family.Believe me that is was a short news and I was like,OMG was this real or I'm dreaming  WTF?? ???? Then I tried to look for that news everywere,even on internet and on E! Ertertainment site,but it was gone ,lol  :mrgreen: !!!!
Your story was intresting and it's nice that at that moment it was someone with you,but unfortunately I was alone then and I'm sure that not many saw it.Thank's again and I wish you HAPPY NEW YEAR :)  penguin/ !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions