Re: TIAI January 1
January 01, 2012, 11:08:26 AM
Wow... I don't know why but I have the feeling that 2012 is THE year to make a CHOICE.
I live in France but when i see president speaking of a New World Order, telling that 2012 will be the year of changment, when i see their devilish eyes filled of hate and hidding their  satanic plan it highly disguts me. i've no word to discribe my feeling when I just  see their faces.
On the contrary, when I'm plonged into MJland, I feel FREE.. I have no fear anymore, Noone can touch me i feel only LOVE only PEACE only GOD. I dare to LIVE, I dare to HOPE.
So I have the feeling that 2012 will be the end of CHOICE. Because there are 2 totally different plans for humanity.
2 shows, 2 arks 2 opposit ways or whatever you call it. and It become more clearer and more evident when I see this Clock. December 21 2012 is NOT the real date of the mayas calendar. it was October 28th 2011. the ground zero, and did you notice that This is it came out on october 28th 2009 too?  so surely MJ knew that!!
In fact December 21th 2012 represent the END of TIME. The end of Choice. so after this date the whole humanity won't   make choice anymore . The choice sets between NOW and 12/21/12 ! after it is too late!!

They're out to get you
 There's demons closing in on every side
They will possess you
Unless you change the number on your dial Now is the time For you and I
to cruddles close together,
Yeah All thru the night I'll save you from the terrors on the screen I'll make you see

All connect by itself, Thriller is the most famous song ever do you really think it is a coincidence?

MJ is our thriller ,  the only one able to change the number on the dial  .

and  take a look back on bad's lyrics, and you'll see it in a totally different side.
he's talking about the Devil ( I don't believe the devil exists but it's a methapore )

extract " We can change the world tomorrow
This could be a better place
If you don't like what I'm sayin'
Then won't you slap my face..."
 keep the faith beLIEve and love

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

January 01, 2012, 11:10:05 AM
I am of the belief that God can if He so wants reveal specific information to His chosen messenger, nothing is so rigid, there's what can be called “gradual revelation” = time is of the essence = truth will prevail in time. I don’t see why there would suddenly be no more information from God, the world is still there, we are still there so it’s normal that God will guide us by sending appropriate information according to our conditions.

It's not the end of the world, it’s more of the end of an entire age which is a little bit different, though it really looks like an EOW. If you read the Bible book of revelation before the real end of the world there is a period of time where the devil is imprisoned and I think that's it:

1And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Maybe that’s why people talk about a coming “golden age” the devil not being able to do harm during this period. Now I know that it all sounds like “fairytales” but when it’s going to happen you will understand. So I think that Michael is this messenger and I’m taking it seriously. There’s going to be a battle as the PTB (lead by the devil) will try to deceive people. The devil knows that his days are counted so he will do everything that’s needed for this big deception to happen. 

This “golden age” will not last because:

7And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

This is when I think there’s gonna be the real end of the world, the final, final curtain call.

So as Front told us about figurative keys, I think that he received revelation/information about what is going to happen on 12/21 or in a more wider scope this coming year. My perspective on the subject as of now...still learning and trying to understand. I know that not everybody believes the same and that’s okay I just wanted to voice my POV.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

January 01, 2012, 11:48:26 AM
In reference to this hoax, we know from all we have learned over these nearing 3 years that not unlike Biblical prophecies, this hoax sequence had a beginning point and it has an ending point which allows us to reasonably mark the passage of time by things that were hidden now being revealed.  In identifying those parts that have been fulfilled, we can reasonably estimate how close we are chronologically to nearing the end of the hoax.

If we look at it Biblically, Daniel 12: 4,9, we learn that the book of Daniel was sealed up until the appointed time of the end.  Waiting for this court case tied up more than 2 years where nothing much could be revealed.  Now it is over, a done deal.  So that big piece is completed.  But there are still certain loose ends which I truly believe are being tied right now behind the closed doors or rhetorically speaking "in the sealed cave".  The Book of Daniel supposed was sealed and could not be unsealed until the final 4 rules of interpretation were revealed.  It took approximately 26 centuries to find them, but they have been found.  So now, does that mean that the Book of Daniel is now unsealed?  I personally believe so. 

In comparison to the 26 centuries to Michael Jackson’s case, on 8/19/2011, it was determined that Murray would be “officially” charged with the crime of manslaughter rather than murder which was nearing exactly 26 months after the “death”.  I remember it so well because it was 10 days before Michael’s birthday. To me that represented an important landmark because it was when the world turned an all seeing eye on the courts and the official “seal".  /white flag/ 

The discovery of the Biblical four rules allows us to reach the intended meaning of Daniel and Revelation, that the end is near. Murray being charged with manslaughter in a court room with a broken “seal", and possibly not serving more than 4 months in jail (the 4 rules, lol) ensures me that the clock is moving towards our revelation that the end of the hoax is near.  If figuratively things are to line up according to Miche”a”l’s prophecy, then it is a historical fact that upon completion of what ever is happening behind closed doors, Michael will soon be free to return.  It fulfills his promise to us, that it will take four years (4 rules).  I take him at his word.

I don’t know how much sense this makes to you  lolol/ .  Can’ quite put into words what I’m feling, but I hope you get the gist of it.  If not then, I’ll try to do bettwr later.  Still trying to wake up from 6 hours of MJ dvds at midnight. When I finally went to sleep, I had a dream that he came into my kitchen wearing black pj bottoms with pink elephants on them, white wife-beater, slippers and ankle socks, a black satin robe with pink piping andhis initials engraved on it which was half on half off his shoulders lol, wiping the sleep out of his eyes, yawning & stretching and asking for a cup of coffee as non chalantly as if he did it every day.  I stood holding the pot in disbelief like an idiot, and he said, just a half cup.  Your coffee is always so good. He smiled sat down picked up the paper and started reading it. respect/  I was like in a stupor like asking myself WTF?   :lol:
Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 02:04:36 PM by hesouttamylife
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Andrea

January 01, 2012, 12:34:44 PM

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
TIAI Revealed, Part 9: Today is 12-21-2009  (R49)

In this final part, we are going to be examining once again the “2012” film—especially as it relates to the concept of the end of the world on 12-21-2012, which is exactly three years from today.  The “2012” movie story starts in the year 2009, and ends in 2012.

The “four years” that MJ mentioned in TII started in the spring of 2009 (when the “This Is It” concerts were in the planning stages); so we have already gone through the first year.  You could also think of the four years as ending on 9-9-09, 10-10-10, 11-11-11, and 12-12-12 (ten day countdown to 12-21-12).  Of course these are a little more than a year apart; but they are interesting numerology milestones in the four year process.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
“Can Ye Not Discern the Signs of the Times?”

Jesus said: “… ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?” (Matthew 16:3).  Jesus also said: “… when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh [near], even at the doors.  … Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.  But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.” (Mark 13:29-32).

So we don’t know the exact day or hour of the end of the world—maybe not even the exact year.  But if we can “discern the signs of the times”, we should be able to know when it is near!  The exact date of 12-21-2012 for the end of the world is fiction; it could happen on that date, but unlikely.  However the end of the world being near is a very real concept, and not merely fiction.  So let’s look at some of the “signs of the times”, which show that the end is near.

Speaking of fleeing at the end of time, Jesus said: “But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the Sabbath day:  For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.” (Matthew 24:20,21).  Did you know that 12-21-2012 will be the first day of winter (northern hemisphere)?  And did you know that 12-21-2012 will be a Friday?  And did you know that in the Bible, the Sabbath day begins at sunset on Friday??  Is it a coincidence, that both of the things which Jesus mentioned (winter and Sabbath) will begin on the same day that the Mayan calendar ends?

Again, this does not necessarily mean that the world will end on 12-21-2012; in fact, Jesus asked us to pray that we would not have to flee on that day.  Nevertheless, the fact that all these things line up on the same day is almost certainly a clue (sign) that the end is near.

The NWO is another huge sign that the end is near.  It was prophesied nearly 2,000 years ago in the book of Revelation; read the whole book, especially the last half—and most particularly Revelation chapters 17 & 18.  Here are a couple verses: “These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.  These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them:” (17:13,14).

Also very well known, from the book of Revelation, is 666 and the mark of the beast (see Revelation 13 & 14).  The mark is related to finances: “And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark …” (13:17).

Surely you know that USA has the largest economy in the world.  But did you know that S&P 500 (not Dow) is “the most reliable measure of the broader market” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}?  And did you know that the S&P 500 hit a low of 666 this year on 3-6-09 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}; even the date is similar to 666 (subtract 3 from the last digit, and add it to the first digit).  This was the bottom point in the worst US recession since the great depression; and in fact many people were calling it the verge of financial “Armageddon” (another end-of-the-world term from Revelation).  What does this mean?  Surely, it is another sign that the end is near.

Daniel 12:4 says that in “… the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.”  Do we see that today?  Travel on a major scale, the likes of which has never existed before in human history.  And also there is increasing knowledge in many areas, never before known to man.  In fact the internet, a major source of knowledge, has only come into normal household use in the last decade or two.  Furthermore, the speed that we can now share information on the internet (through videos, pictures, etc) is something that we couldn’t do just a few years ago.

Another sign of the end is many natural disasters (see Matthew 24:7; Mark 13;8; Luke 21:11; etc).  Did you know that earthquakes (along with other disasters) are on the increase?  {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

As mentioned already (see R47), the Ark of the Covenant plays a major role near the end of time.  Again, stayed tuned to TIAI for more info on the Ark; this will certainly happen well before 12-21-2012.

And what about the Mayan calendar ending on 12-21-2012, should we entirely dismiss this?  Again, maybe nothing will happen on that exact day—perhaps not even in that year; but especially in light of all the other signs, it is pretty evident that the Mayans did not miss the end of the world by centuries, or even decades.  Sometimes I think that the ancient civilizations had more true wisdom than modern man, with all his boasted technology and science.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
“The Son of Man Cometh at an Hour When Ye Think Not.”

“Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.” (Luke 12:40; see 12:46; Matthew 24:50).  “… the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.  For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.” (1 Thessalonians 5:2,3; see Luke 17:26-30).

Different people have different concepts—even within Christianity—about the end of the world: when it will happen, how it will happen, etc.  And other religions also have their concepts of the end of time.  But most people in most religions are realizing that the world is on the verge of some major change; that is just too obvious to hide.

And for those who think that there will be at least seven more years before the end, be careful.  Maybe there will be, but maybe not.  Remember that the Jews—even Christ’s own disciples—thought that prophecy was yet to be fulfilled, before the Messiah would come; and yet the prophecy had already been fulfilled, and they didn’t recognize it (see Malachi 4:5; Matthew 17:10-13; etc).

“There Shall Come in the Last Days Scoffers”

“Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,  And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.” (2 Peter 3:3,4; see 3:5,6).

Scoffing is another major sign that the end is near.  Just because there have been false alarms in the past, doesn’t mean that the real thing will never come.  So don’t be too quick to join in with the scoffing attitude.

And don’t be over confident in what the media or scientists tell you (that it’s not the end of the world); often scientists are right, but they have also been wrong at times (see 1 Timothy 6:20).

Scientists were wrong in the days of Noah; they told everyone not to worry about any flood, because it had never rained before and “all things [would] continue as they were from the beginning of the creation” (see Genesis 2:5; 2 Peter 3:3-6).  So of all the people in the antediluvian world: only eight refused to believe the scientists, and decided to get into the ark of safety.

Do you think that the flood is just a myth?  Jesus took it literally, and used it as an example of how people would be at the end of the world: “And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.  They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.” (see Matthew 24:37-39; Hebrews 11:7; 1 Peter 3:20; 2 Peter 2:5; etc).  Again, stay tuned to TIAI: and soon you will see abundant evidence that the flood of Noah literally happened—similar to the final scenes in the “2012” movie.

This Is REALLY It!

The end of the world is near: whether you want it or not, whether you believe it or not, whether you’re ready or not—the end of the world is coming, soon and very soon!  This is big; this is huge; this is colossal; in fact, it really doesn’t get any bigger than this!!!  And once again, from the London press conference {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}: “This is it, I mean this is REALLY it; this is the final — this is the FINAL curtain call.”
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
January 01, 2012, 01:54:02 PM
I also saw many ideas about 12/21/12 being the end of an era or the beginning of a new age.  The Golden Age of Aquarius starts on 12/21/12.  But I am guessing that the golden age will only be possible if we make the right choices and also fight the NWO.    I am thinking that TPTB think they have until 12/21/12 to set up their NWO so they will try some evil doings if they can.  Maybe they won't be able  to because it seems that people are getting smart.   We have to continue to spread information.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

January 01, 2012, 02:00:39 PM
I’m trying to understand how WE are going to fight the NWO?  Where will that power come from?  I don’t tknow, but for me, I don’t take all the directs as it relates to Michael hoaxing his death literally.  Some yes, but many seem more apt to call for a figurative interpretation. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
January 01, 2012, 02:04:07 PM
Waiting patiently ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 01, 2012, 02:08:55 PM
I’m trying to understand how WE are going to fight the NWO?   

I think the fight with NWO has already started. To make more people become aware of them is the strongest power to defeat them. More people realize what a matrix they live in, more damage the NWO gets. People started to make the difference btw the illusion world and reality. This is how we're going to beat them. Stop living in their sick illusion world and creating the new future for humanity.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2012, 02:10:18 PM
So being passive is all it takes :?:  No action required on our part, just sit and wait?  Isn’t that what has allowed the NWO to further its causes thus far?  I am now officially and totally confused.   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

January 01, 2012, 02:11:54 PM
Oh, okay, I posted before seeing the rest of your response. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 01, 2012, 02:13:06 PM
So being passive is all it takes :?:  No action required on our part, just sit and wait?  Isn’t that what has allowed the NWO to further its causes thus far?  I am now officially and totally confused.   :?

No, on the contrary, we should warn and tell people about this illusion world. We are the ones who are going to awake the rest of humanity. We shouldn't sit and wait. It's in our hands.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 01, 2012, 02:16:31 PM
Oh, okay, I posted before seeing the rest of your response.

And I posted before I saw your second post lol   ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 01, 2012, 02:32:18 PM
We have to pray and be better persons.
What we are living is not a joke.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2012, 02:46:25 PM
It appears that Anonymous is helping on that front.  People are beginning to realize that standing against something in numbers can and will will bring about change.  More and more people are getting tired of being in that 99 percentile.  If these peaceful uprisings continue and strengthen in numbers, the NWO will have to fall. They can only survive if we continue to allow them to take and take from us, standing on our backs to make them strong and keep us weak.  We have more power than we give ourselves credit for.  To say I’m not going to take it anymore and not do anything to solidify that affirmation gains nothing.  We’ve got to get off all fours and stand on our own 2 feet and show the one percenters that they need us more than we need them.  The time is now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

paula-c

January 01, 2012, 03:27:03 PM

TIAI Revealed, Part 9: Today is 12-21-2009  (R49)

In this final part, we are going to be examining once again the “2012” film—especially as it relates to the concept of the end of the world on 12-21-2012, which is exactly three years from today.  The “2012” movie story starts in the year 2009, and ends in 2012.

The “four years” that MJ mentioned in TII started in the spring of 2009 (when the “This Is It” concerts were in the planning stages); so we have already gone through the first year.  You could also think of the four years as ending on 9-9-09, 10-10-10, 11-11-11, and 12-12-12 (ten day countdown to 12-21-12).  Of course these are a little more than a year apart; but they are interesting numerology milestones in the four year process.

“Can Ye Not Discern the Signs of the Times?”

Jesus said: “… ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?” (Matthew 16:3).  Jesus also said: “… when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh [near], even at the doors.  … Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.  But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.” (Mark 13:29-32).

So we don’t know the exact day or hour of the end of the world—maybe not even the exact year.  But if we can “discern the signs of the times”, we should be able to know when it is near!  The exact date of 12-21-2012 for the end of the world is fiction; it could happen on that date, but unlikely.  However the end of the world being near is a very real concept, and not merely fiction.  So let’s look at some of the “signs of the times”, which show that the end is near.

Speaking of fleeing at the end of time, Jesus said: “But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the Sabbath day:  For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.” (Matthew 24:20,21).  Did you know that 12-21-2012 will be the first day of winter (northern hemisphere)?  And did you know that 12-21-2012 will be a Friday?  And did you know that in the Bible, the Sabbath day begins at sunset on Friday??  Is it a coincidence, that both of the things which Jesus mentioned (winter and Sabbath) will begin on the same day that the Mayan calendar ends?

Again, this does not necessarily mean that the world will end on 12-21-2012; in fact, Jesus asked us to pray that we would not have to flee on that day.  Nevertheless, the fact that all these things line up on the same day is almost certainly a clue (sign) that the end is near.

The NWO is another huge sign that the end is near.  It was prophesied nearly 2,000 years ago in the book of Revelation; read the whole book, especially the last half—and most particularly Revelation chapters 17 & 18.  Here are a couple verses: “These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.  These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them:” (17:13,14).

Also very well known, from the book of Revelation, is 666 and the mark of the beast (see Revelation 13 & 14).  The mark is related to finances: “And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark …” (13:17).

Surely you know that USA has the largest economy in the world.  But did you know that S&P 500 (not Dow) is “the most reliable measure of the broader market” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}?  And did you know that the S&P 500 hit a low of 666 this year on 3-6-09 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}; even the date is similar to 666 (subtract 3 from the last digit, and add it to the first digit).  This was the bottom point in the worst US recession since the great depression; and in fact many people were calling it the verge of financial “Armageddon” (another end-of-the-world term from Revelation).  What does this mean?  Surely, it is another sign that the end is near.

Daniel 12:4 says that in “… the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.”  Do we see that today?  Travel on a major scale, the likes of which has never existed before in human history.  And also there is increasing knowledge in many areas, never before known to man.  In fact the internet, a major source of knowledge, has only come into normal household use in the last decade or two.  Furthermore, the speed that we can now share information on the internet (through videos, pictures, etc) is something that we couldn’t do just a few years ago.

Another sign of the end is many natural disasters (see Matthew 24:7; Mark 13;8; Luke 21:11; etc).  Did you know that earthquakes (along with other disasters) are on the increase?  {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

As mentioned already (see R47), the Ark of the Covenant plays a major role near the end of time.  Again, stayed tuned to TIAI for more info on the Ark; this will certainly happen well before 12-21-2012.

And what about the Mayan calendar ending on 12-21-2012, should we entirely dismiss this?  Again, maybe nothing will happen on that exact day—perhaps not even in that year; but especially in light of all the other signs, it is pretty evident that the Mayans did not miss the end of the world by centuries, or even decades.  Sometimes I think that the ancient civilizations had more true wisdom than modern man, with all his boasted technology and science.

“The Son of Man Cometh at an Hour When Ye Think Not.”

“Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.” (Luke 12:40; see 12:46; Matthew 24:50).  “… the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.  For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.” (1 Thessalonians 5:2,3; see Luke 17:26-30).

Different people have different concepts—even within Christianity—about the end of the world: when it will happen, how it will happen, etc.  And other religions also have their concepts of the end of time.  But most people in most religions are realizing that the world is on the verge of some major change; that is just too obvious to hide.

And for those who think that there will be at least seven more years before the end, be careful.  Maybe there will be, but maybe not.  Remember that the Jews—even Christ’s own disciples—thought that prophecy was yet to be fulfilled, before the Messiah would come; and yet the prophecy had already been fulfilled, and they didn’t recognize it (see Malachi 4:5; Matthew 17:10-13; etc).

“There Shall Come in the Last Days Scoffers”

“Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,  And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.” (2 Peter 3:3,4; see 3:5,6).

Scoffing is another major sign that the end is near.  Just because there have been false alarms in the past, doesn’t mean that the real thing will never come.  So don’t be too quick to join in with the scoffing attitude.

And don’t be over confident in what the media or scientists tell you (that it’s not the end of the world); often scientists are right, but they have also been wrong at times (see 1 Timothy 6:20).

Scientists were wrong in the days of Noah; they told everyone not to worry about any flood, because it had never rained before and “all things [would] continue as they were from the beginning of the creation” (see Genesis 2:5; 2 Peter 3:3-6).  So of all the people in the antediluvian world: only eight refused to believe the scientists, and decided to get into the ark of safety.

Do you think that the flood is just a myth?  Jesus took it literally, and used it as an example of how people would be at the end of the world: “And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.  They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.” (see Matthew 24:37-39; Hebrews 11:7; 1 Peter 3:20; 2 Peter 2:5; etc).  Again, stay tuned to TIAI: and soon you will see abundant evidence that the flood of Noah literally happened—similar to the final scenes in the “2012” movie.

This Is REALLY It!

The end of the world is near: whether you want it or not, whether you believe it or not, whether you’re ready or not—the end of the world is coming, soon and very soon!  This is big; this is huge; this is colossal; in fact, it really doesn’t get any bigger than this!!!  And once again, from the London press conference {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}: “This is it, I mean this is REALLY it; this is the final — this is the FINAL curtain call.”

It is true the plans for the new world order fulfilled biblical prophecy, the moral bankruptcy of our society is well documented.

All "things which must happen soon ... " (Revelation 1:1) that John reveals, none is more intriguing and astounding that the vision of "the Beast" of chapter 13 of Revelation. This is not the first time she has appeared to biblical prophets. On the basis of the detail, it is clear that this is the same creature frightening whose description has already been registered three times. John personally had seen him twice. Daniel had also seen..

The world does not end in 2012, there is talk of an awakening of conscience of the human being, i hope that this will occur and that people begin to realize what is happening
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions