@ Sim......

:bearhug:

I love this hoax~and all it encompasses......including Pablo!
No matter who he is.......
I just can't help my self, I am hopeless when it comes to dancing under the stars.......
truly hopeless! 

Hugs & LOVE......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

@SIM....love the montage. I am not 100% sure - but I think that tree which is behind him in the daylight video (the Donna Summer tribute) is a Poplar tree which is a deciduous tree native to much of the Northern Hemisphere.

As for Pablo - I love to watch his videos and I agree Sim they have become more professional and elaborate over time. As I have said before, I think his physique is very similar to MJ's. I vacillate about who he is, however I am definitely not discounting the fact that he may be MJ....afterall no-one here can be 100% sure unless they are MJ themselves  :smiley_abuv:
Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 09:31:04 PM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love this guy.  If he isn’t Michael, he’s doing a good job trying to be.  At any rate, I think he’s great and obviously a true admirer of Michael’s art.  For that alone, I give him kudos.  I would love to see him work it in person. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ok so I watched all the videos from this site ^^ and even though I think there are some missing.... they were on YT , but for some reason or another, those videos are not on this site, I managed to get an impression.... If the masked dancer is really Michael and if those videos are on that site in the chronological order they were intended... It seems that "piece by piece, MJ reveals himself"... that's the feeling I got from these videos.
The first ones are only from waist up, in darker settings/inside decors, with little light, seemed to be filmed in a more amateur-ish style..., with him dressed mostly in black and/or white.
Then, gradually, we see more elaborated videos, with more details, we see him entirely from head to toe, his clothing starts varying.... different colors, more and more stylish and MJ-like, fancy shoes... forum colors, checkered trousers...
The more recent videos are filmed outside (either day-time or night-time), in a large balcony, these videos are of a better quality, more clear, more light, with special effects, where the masked-dancer "vanishes" in one corner of that balcony then shows up in the opposite corner... There are also 2 videos filmed during day-time and with some "nature" decor (the one in the garden and the one in FRONT of a TREE  ... I wonder what kind of a tree that is!).
Then the music.... there are either original (studio/live) versions of MJ songs or some good remixes...

Then again: these videos could be made by 2 professionals working in the field... one is Pablo - the actor and the other one is the masked-dancer/impersonator - a very good one!

What if it's Michael?? I just can't stop thinking at times that it might be really HIM!!

This situation kills me!! :Pulling_hair:
I want BAM soon!!

I made some montages with print screens from various videos... of things that caught my eyes... part of which I can't explain why... maybe you guys come up with some ideas!

Wow sim !! Thankyou for your post :) i absolutely agree with you  :omg: 
No doubt for me , i just have to look at the picture you just post and 100% for me its Michael !
The only time i think in 3 years that i saw Michael was dave dave (not sure...) but for me Pablo IS michael or there is something more than fishy with him  :screaming-7365:
Simply IMPOSSIBLE to look , dance and act and have is ear , hand , legs , hair , eye ....e.c.t exactly perfect like this.. :Pulling_hair:
You are right seem like his video and picture are more revealing Very good interesting point!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I LOVE this new one!!!!!!.....It's got stars *sigh* :)

Amazing to watch.......all in the art of the dance!

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

He's got "Bad" Michael pics on his cover, as if trying to be current with the Pepsi Bad 25 marketing.
I see 0 magic, but lots of skill, and clever strategy. JMO
Still, thanks Simpa for posting the pics. And I totally agree that he visits here, to get our feedback.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sorry to sound negative - I highly doubt that this Pablo guy is Michael Jackson.
If people believe he is gone then wouldn't he would use this time to take it easy and relax.
Then again these could be videos of getting himself back into shape under a new ID hahaha
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My whole family thinks I'm crazy for believing that Michael Jackson faked his death  v__v

L.O.V.E and respect to all

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Just found this to be interesting and wanted to run that past you guys...don´t know if that´s anything though:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

diggyon

Sim

@diggyon: I dare guess what you're thinking... Do you think BAM is gonna be when he takes off his mask and hat and starts talking to us?

Let's dare guess together........I guess BAM is on the way :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

OK.....Now I am questioning this.  I am not 100% this is the same Pablo  :icon_eek: 
After watching this *cough, cough* a few times, lol....either he's deliberately changing his moves, or it's someone else maybe?
Something is different....slides, the shoulders, hands....can't pin point it....
Pablo....if you are reading this, you're driving me crazy, LOL....in a good way, but pure, crazy!

I still love, love, love the video......the music is great, the dancing great, though a bit different, and the setting great.......
Are those orange or red pants.....I can't truly tell.  In this video, the dance is closer to that of TII's orange pants dude.....
whether it's Michael just changing things up, or a different dude...who knows. 

Anyways....interesting, very interesting  :suspect:
Guess, I should watch it again....purely for research  :icon_lol:
Thoughts....? 

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dude is awesome.  If I ever thought that any “impersonator" could possibly be Michael, he’s the one.  Don’t know.  But i like very much what I see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
I LOVE this new one!!!!!!.....It's got stars *sigh* :)

Amazing to watch.......all in the art of the dance!

Blessings!

Pablo you are so clever a real genius, man, I've just said in my last post that your legs language was different than Michael's and you go and make this new video highlighting yours legs with those red pants and using a black chemise so we just stare at your legs,  :icon_mrgreen: ok I'll tell you that you have improved your Michaelish legs moves and I know you are reading here that's why I send this message to you because you've never answered me on facebook.  :smiley_abuv:
Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 09:51:03 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

everlastinglove_MJ

OK.....Now I am questioning this.  I am not 100% this is the same Pablo  :icon_eek: 
After watching this *cough, cough* a few times, lol....either he's deliberately changing his moves, or it's someone else maybe?
Something is different....slides, the shoulders, hands....can't pin point it....
Pablo....if you are reading this, you're driving me crazy, LOL....in a good way, but pure, crazy!

I still love, love, love the video......the music is great, the dancing great, though a bit different, and the setting great.......
Are those orange or red pants.....I can't truly tell.  In this video, the dance is closer to that of TII's orange pants dude.....

Thoughts....? 

LOVE

:Pulling_hair: :icon_lol:   :beerchug: Same here :icon_lol:

@SimPattyK: great post & great pictures :)
Is that a surveillance cam?
To me it looks like a satellite antenna, I'm not sure though.

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Adi

Thoughts....? 

LOVE

I agree wish.....I have just watched it and thought it wasn't the same dude as in the other videos......his legs look shorter and his dancing is, well, different.

I don't think this recent video is a good as as the others.....for  example the moves in the Donna Summer tribute.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Sim

@diggyon: I dare guess what you're thinking... Do you think BAM is gonna be when he takes off his mask and hat and starts talking to us?

Let's dare guess together........I guess BAM is on the way :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson:
:)

I can't wait for the truth to come out once Michael BAMs!

@Wish: you're right, the "red-pants" dancer looks different !  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions