sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Re: Orange pants continued
July 04, 2012, 10:12:27 AM
@Grace.....of course Pablo (Sofurgofromashes) is not Michael and he has said it many times.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

MJonmind

July 04, 2012, 04:53:08 PM
Skyways
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Profile Name:Applehead JoeChannel Views:6,765Age:51Joined:October 31, 2009
I remember this, and this is all info a faker could easily say. There's nothing genius here. IMO

SweetsunsetwithMJ
@Grace.....of course Pablo (Sofurgofromashes) is not Michael and he has said it many times.
Yes, he's very talented and looks so similar to MJ, but most of his moves are off. The more I watch, the more evident it becomes to me.

I agree Grace, this belongs in the thread for doubles.  Please post your responses to this topic here:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

July 04, 2012, 04:58:43 PM
APPRECIATED YOUR FEED BACK, GRACE!   -->end of off- top.

Since @Front M post Hand pic its quite exciting to collect  Easter Eggs now-- So , Here Is my take

so called "pablo" on 0.28

compare to MJ

Re: Official back & Front thread

« Reply #11785 on: June 17, 2012, 11:20:13 PM »

Quote from: Front on June 16, 2012, 04:49:52 PM

PErhaps a few "DEtAiLS" were overlooked. As Front stated long ago regarding that particular picture, it IS "Mr. Jackson's hand"--BUT…it's merely a fraction of an entire post.

MJonline:

We already knew it was MJ's hand, but now we know it where it was taken from.

Quote from: jono on June 16, 2012, 01:57:29 PM

Found it...

Quote from: Front on March 07, 2012, 08:31:49 PM

Right hand

Throne

Christ & Krishna

Front:

PErhaps a few "DEtAiLS" were overlooked. As Front stated long ago regarding that particular picture, it IS "Mr. Jackson's hand"--BUT…it's merely a fraction of an entire post. 

BACK TO  FRONT --- LOOK LIKE  THAT PINKY PANTHERA SUITE IS WORKING VERY WELL TO DECIEVE EVEN MOST DEVOTED , RIGHT??@@@

IT IS OBVIOUS FOR ME W-H-O IS IN-FRONT OF THAT PABLO'S CAMERA. :icon_arrow:
guys, just give the Man lil chance and enjoy that fantastic journey  WITH him-  the FAREST we go , the CLOSER we get!

:michael-jackson: :woohoo2:
Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 05:02:22 PM by skyways
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 04, 2012, 07:39:20 PM
Off-topic beginning

[...]
From my believing, one of direct message from MJ was send on youtube account of @AppleheadJoe
after Universal studio trip with Liz Taylor in october 2009, = and it is just great pleasure to read all this now with all New light, - I hope you enjoy  it too :icon_e_wink:

Here is his profile  which is closed of course but info was saved :

""

Profile Name:Applehead JoeChannel Views:6,765Age:51Joined:October 31, 2009

[...]

my fave))
[...]

Now this is going to be completely off-topic, therefore I will keep it as short as possible and suggest putting this discussion into a double / imposter thread.

The youtube channel and the cited description existed indeed in Nov 2009.

Magical child videos are hosted on a site that is competing with youtube and viveo and was registered by a guy in Canada, to be more specific, in Victoria, British Columbia.

Domain Name: gozie.com
Registered at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Registrant:
Kyle Pierce
3368 McIver Road
Westbank, British Columbia V4T1G7
Canada

The interesting part is - if this is the same guy - that Kyle Pierce not only works in digital media but is speaking Spanish as a second language in an environment where only a tiny minority of 1.4% of population are of Spanish origin. He's partly living in Santiago, Chile, and is - as a passionate believer in self-education - working on a self-education platform. He's interested in video, marketing, digital photography and social media as well - elements required to produce videos of the quality we have seen with Pablo, hiding what must be hidden and pronouncing what must be pronounced.

The videos of Pablo are all great - just a tiny mistake doesn't qualify: the hand.
Michael has a very specific way of holding his hand up and the middle and ring finger always like to be close to each other. This is kind of difficult to repeat with another one's hand (try it) since it is a natural result of given structure of bones, sinews and muscles.

Michael:

sofurgofromashes:

I might of course be wrong but if Michael did not fool us in the past by pressing his fingers no3 and 4 together whenever greeting fans, press and audience, there are 2 different persons we are looking at when looking at MJ and at sofurgofromashes.

This is a question of tribute to MJ and of a coop to promote his videos IMO.

Off-topic end.
Hello Grace,
I have read your post!! :) For me there is something fishy about Pablo .. The more i look at him , the more im convince no one ever can looks , dance , move like Michael so much... You compare the hand but look carefully trough all the video , he have his mannerism, everything is there (the way he place his mask all the time for example) .. I dont know if you talk to him on twitter but he is very michaelish ! Believe me something wrong with that guy !
Something that bother me is that why pablo doing this ( if hes not mj) not for the glory all his video are private and only a few people have access ... Not for making a tribute or show , he just dance on his patio (he is so talented WAY better than all the other tribute/impersonator)so would not have trouble getting a contract for sure .. So WHY??? why buy all the same clothe as michael , dress like him , buy a perfect wig , practice so hardly , becoming SO white ..ect ..All this for few people and dance the night on a balcony in pajamas? Im sorry but something wrong there !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

SEHF
Totally 100% MJ!!!!!!!
With a big helping of sarcasm!

When I see Pablo dance, I see someone who has collected all MJ’s signature moves, and lined them all out in order in a song.  Lots of impersonators do that, trying to capture the essence of Michael and impress their audience with how well they can do his moves.  Whenever I see Michael dance though, I don’t see that copying kind of look.  MJ said his dance comes from feeling the music, ‘don’t think, get out of the way of the music’.  His dancing flowed in a different way than impersonators. For one thing, he was singing while dancing, and experiencing the emotions he felt when writing the song.  Impersonators try to fit too many moves into each song. MJ didn’t do that. He seemed to have some moves just for certain songs, as if they were connected to the song.  Originally when I first saw Pablo dancing, I thought wow, I’ve never seen an impersonator do his moves so well, so effortlessly. But even then, I thought maybe it was MJ trying to look deliberately off and slow, to disguise that it was him.  His hands, body shape and ears seem to be a close match as well, but that might easier to match than a face and eyes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
July 05, 2012, 12:12:53 AM
. So WHY??? why buy all the same clothe as michael , dress like him , buy a perfect wig , practice so hardly , becoming SO white ..ect ..All this for few people and dance the night on a balcony in pajamas? Im sorry but something wrong there !

Interesting you say that. It is definitely weird, but still I don't think that man is Mike.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

July 05, 2012, 01:41:34 AM
What thread am I in here???  :icon_neutral:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
July 05, 2012, 04:05:19 AM
What thread am I in here???  :icon_neutral:

Good question curls!

Can you all please take the Pablo stuff to the "Orange pants" thread!

Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

MJonmind

Done!  Carry on!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

I've gone back and looked again at those videos posted on the Magical Child site and I have to say the physique, the build, the hands, even the jawline (when we  manage to get a glimpse when he does a spin and the mask flies upwards) are very much like MJ to me. 

Yep the dance moves seem kind of off and jilted......but not all of them....and perhaps they are off on purpose.

IDK...something in this dude has my interest.....I will keep watching anyway.....at minimum I like watching him dance to MJ's music.

The one I really like is the Tribute to Donna Summer...  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  (put it on full screen)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

I've gone back and looked again at those videos posted on the Magical Child site and I have to say the physique, the build, the hands, even the jawline (when we  manage to get a glimpse when he does a spin and the mask flies upwards) are very much like MJ to me. 

Yep the dance moves seem kind of off and jilted......but not all of them....and perhaps they are off on purpose.

IDK...something in this dude has my interest.....I will keep watching anyway.....at minimum I like watching him dance to MJ's music.

The one I really like is the Tribute to Donna Summer...  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  (put it on full screen)
thank you Adi for the video. I like it so much, moves, body structure, gesture, hands are indeed very much like MJ! it is unbelievable how he looks so similar to MJ! I have seen few men who are MJ impersonators/fans/admirers/supporters, but NONE of them gave me that MJ feeling and charisma! it is something very natural which on one can not fools.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

thank you Adi for the video. I like it so much, moves, body structure, gesture, hands are indeed very much like MJ! it is unbelievable how he looks so similar to MJ! I have seen few men who are MJ impersonators/fans/admirers/supporters, but NONE of them gave me that MJ feeling and charisma! it is something very natural which on one can not fools.

Yes, this video is my favorite as well.  I really love the whole masked Michael thing.  I have talked to a few friends about Pablo.  His videos always give me pause to think and reflect upon the importance of the dance, the art, the thrill that only things related to Michael can give.  Whether he's Michael or not matters little to me.  It's what I feel when I watch him...the appreciation for all things of Michael's message shines though.  His videos give me a strange calmness, a quite respite from the nightmare of thought around June 25th.  They allow me to still see, still dream and still hope for a better world.  Somehow, Pablo does this....though I have no idea how.  I see much symbolism in the videos, but still don't know how to string it all together.  Mr. Music is so well done....love it.  The name Pablo is interesting as well.....one of my favorite artists...Pablo Picasso was quoted as saying, "Art is a lie that makes us realize truth." I see Michael's truth is a work of art.  One that he constantly refines and shares with the world.  Pablo is a very befitting name to take on, if it is indeed Michael.   
Pablo/Michael/whoever you are...if you're reading here, thank you beyond measure....you are truly gifted. 

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Sorry to be off topic, do you guys remember "TheGame"? he was a member on this forum that all of a sudden stop posting, he said his name was "Sebastian" I always thought he was an insider or Michael himself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

CC

what i don´t understand is why he uses the mask, if he is not mj, and he say it, and we know it, why he uses?
why he hides his face?

on april he has short hair You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

and on june is so long.... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 10:15:02 PM by CC
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

~Souza~

what i don´t understand is why he uses the mask, if he is not mj, and he say it, and we know it, why he uses?
why he hides his face?

on april he has short hair You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

and on june is so long.... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Attention.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late