everlastinglove_MJ

Re: Could this impersonator be Orange Pants?!
April 06, 2012, 06:43:59 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
His dance moves look as if they have been studied, though I think they come very naturally :icon_cool:  ;D

if I feel like dancing.. hmm no I dont think i do much choreography, just let it flow, what i feel.. not very studied though..
im rather shy and not so good dancer but. i enjoy it.

I think you're a good dancer, because I can see you move naturally, just like you wrote you let it flow and you enjoy it. You are a true artist with an amazing talent and you are enjoying to express it inspired by the love for MJ. That what it's all about! Keep enjoying it Truesource and keep believing in yourself. You're awesome! LOVE & keep the faith.

LOVE & happy Easter to all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

April 06, 2012, 09:39:01 AM
[...]But, honestly the only people who made me feel bad and frustrated were not people here, but those who wanted to use me.
You've been the ONLY  hostile n aggressive  both here.. n outside, and I'm thankful.
[...]
I think these 2 lines ^^ are the most interesting that TrueSource ever wrote in this thread.
This really left me thinking . . . 

1. "But, honestly the only people who made me feel bad and frustrated were not people here, but those who wanted to use me. "
- If he is Michael, then we all know what & who he refers at by "those who wanted to use me."
- If he's not Michael, then the first phrase means that either TrueSource subtly suggests he is Michael OR that he had some similar life-experiences as Michael, with people wanting to use him.

2. "You've been the ONLY  hostile n aggressive  both here.. n outside, and I'm thankful."
- If he is Michael, then he surely knows how many fakers are there, he surely knew what he was doing wearing that mask and what reactions and questions he would attract. In this case, it puzzles me why he interprets my comments and questions as "hostile and aggressive". If he showed himself like that on YT , he must have anticipated all sorts of reactions to his videos.... and maybe that's what he actually wanted in the first place! That's why he even came on this forum! After all , as Teddy Riley said: "he lives for controversy", right?  :icon_e_wink: In this case, I'm starting to understand WHY he's making these mask-videos.... he reveals himself! this reminds me of KO's phrase in "This is it": "And piece by piece by piece, MJ is revealed".

- If he's not Michael, if he's just an impersonator, then his reaction to my questions that he exaggeratedly calls "hostile and aggressive", just leaves place for further doubts!

3. I don't know what he means by "both here.. n outside" !? I only wrote here, on this forum, comments about him and his videos. I didn't leave comments on his YT channel. What does he mean by "outside"?
Unless.... we've spoken somewhere else, he remembers me, but I don't because probably he had another username??

See what I meant at the beginning of this message when I said those 2 lines are the most interesting ones he ever wrote? Look how many thoughts and questions he managed to raise by only 2 lines.

4. "I'm thankful."
- Whomever you are, I am thankful too, for your videos and for your presence here.

Much LOVE to you!

SP, I really Im left with nothing to say after u..
If those were my most interesting lines.. we've done nothing then..The WaY a mind works oftentimes baffles me.
as u number things for clarity, which I dont know at this time how to do better..: Yes I understand well certain feelings which I can relate to as being similar to Mj's.
I see u dont address me, but again conclude on this already more than answered. I think the Misteries and clues and further doubts are actually created bestowing a hidden meaning upon everything and anything, going over the same things and redoubting them and giving them an obscurity that is artificial.. but necessary.
. Perhaps I don't exagerate for let me tell and if its not clear after all this virtual ink,:
What i mean by outside is of everyone, not only on this forum.. with whom i have interacted. I didn't manage to raise questions You see the a double meaning or shady..in them. perhaps?

point 4: the most interesting lines You written so far.. for u must learn you can go miles if you Are lIKe tHat from the beginNig.
It takes just a line..as u see n avoids a lot of grief.
Nevertheless, is good to know and thank you for it..
much LoVe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2012, 09:52:37 AM
Aussie, was it #190, after your post copied?

Simpa, check yours too! :icon_lol:

TrueSource
If you EVeR see Me in the street Don't kill me , please!
You are an interesting person, I must say.  You certainly have the knack for creating mystery and magic, whoever you are!
I hope you will stay and enjoy our forum!
 :michael-jackson:

that is indeed brave and a very interesting question, V. Thanks for asking..I will obviously not answer here. but I once wrote a letter if you care to read it. expressing my views on that. Love ur ways..
Since this thread is pretty much about you, you're welcome to share your letter here, so we can understand better where you're coming from.

Also, just a question--can you pivot/balance on your toes like MJ. I noticed you don't do that in your excellent routine?
Lol! TRue.. I havent done on videos, no.... I'll try and do next time around..nice thought..
THank so much.! But my personal views unless a specific case, don't see how could be interesting here. My views were there way before i got here.  I placed on personal places...  and other platform, where I though it was meet .It would be so rude of me to share those, is my view, here. but will be so glad to send u a link, though!
Much love to you, thanks for ur kindness.!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

April 06, 2012, 01:45:05 PM
truesource, thank you for your very inspirational and classy videos.
I appreciate them very much.
They speak of your heart and true dedication.

Have a blessed and happy Easter!

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
April 06, 2012, 02:00:30 PM
WoW! This is getting more and more interesting.
@TrueSource: thank you for your answer, it helped me understand your position even better.

After your last message, I reconsidered everything and this is how I see things now, according to everything that you wrote in this thread:

You are a great MJ fan, actively involved in everything MJ for the last 20-30 years. You saw many of his concerts, being in the front row, you even had the chance to meet him. Ever since Michael died in 2009, you dedicated yourself and your talent to making loving tribute videos on Michael, doing your best to share his art and spread his LOVE message. At one point you decided to make videos of yourself, dressed like him, dancing like him, but wearing a mask to protect yourself. The bad part was when people started stealing your videos and this is how you arrived on this death-hoax forum, even if basically you are a non-believer.  Please correct me if I am wrong so far.
At the beginning I avoided posting in this thread because as I already said, after some annoying experiences that I had last year with several fakers, I promised myself never to waste my time on this subject. But my friend Wishingstar invited me here on this thread, wanting to know how I felt about your videos.
What went wrong here was the fact that I really thought you were "just another faker among all others". And I don't think I am to blame for that. My doubts and my questions were legit, given the circumstances... And they were never meant to offend, just to inquire!
I am glad I did inquire, because I received the answers from you, TrueSource, the answers that showed me I was wrong to think that way about you and to doubt of your sincere intentions of just creating tribute videos and not wanting to play-pretend you're Michael.

I must admit, your last post made me start regretting my initial doubts about you. If I analyzed your videos and your comments from a double perspective (hidden meanings) is because I watched with "hoax eyes" and because this is what the hoax is based on after all: the 'reality' presented and the meaning behind it! As LaToya put it : 'read between the lines" or "Nothing is what it seems".
A second reason why I thought there's a double meaning is because that's what all those who pretended to be insiders or Michael himself were all about: AMBIGUITY and FALSENESS. I didn't address directly to you or to anyone , in my previous message because I was merely pouring my thoughts as they came after re-reading your long message. Those 2 lines weren't the only ones I appreciated in your message, but they stood out to me the most out of them all, because I sensed something more to them, i think it was the first time that I had realized you are not just a faker as I thought you were! So there came my "double-thoughts and perspective-IFs" as I already explained  them ...

I appreciate your answers and I apologize if I offended you by doubting you, but pls understand my perspective, too. I think that if there's anyone to blame for this crazy situation, then it's all those maniacs out there who just managed to break my faith (and not only mine, there are many beLIEvers out there who feel just like me) in the true honest people.

Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 02:20:19 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

April 06, 2012, 02:40:50 PM
WoW! This is getting more and more interesting.
@TrueSource: thank you for your answer, it helped me understand your position even better.

After your last message, I reconsidered everything and this is how I see things now, according to everything that you wrote in this thread:

You are a great MJ fan, actively involved in everything MJ for the last 20-30 years. You saw many of his concerts, being in the front row, you even had the chance to meet him. Ever since Michael died in 2009, you dedicated yourself and your talent to making loving tribute videos on Michael, doing your best to share his art and spread his LOVE message. At one point you decided to make videos of yourself, dressed like him, dancing like him, but wearing a mask to protect yourself. The bad part was when people started stealing your videos and this is how you arrived on this death-hoax forum, even if basically you are a non-believer.  Please correct me if I am wrong so far.
At the beginning I avoided posting in this thread because as I already said, after some annoying experiences that I had last year with several fakers, I promised myself never to waste my time on this subject. But my friend Wishingstar invited me here on this thread, wanting to know how I felt about your videos.
What went wrong here was the fact that I really thought you were "just another faker among all others". And I don't think I am to blame for that. My doubts and my questions were legit, given the circumstances... And they were never meant to offend, just to inquire!
I am glad I did inquire, because I received the answers from you, TrueSource, the answers that showed me I was wrong to think that way about you and to doubt of your sincere intentions of just creating tribute videos and not wanting to play-pretend you're Michael.

I must admit, your last post made me start regretting my initial doubts about you. If I analyzed your videos and your comments from a double perspective (hidden meanings) is because I watched with "hoax eyes" and because this is what the hoax is based on after all: the 'reality' presented and the meaning behind it! As LaToya put it : 'read between the lines" or "Nothing is what it seems".
A second reason why I thought there's a double meaning is because that's what all those who pretended to be insiders or Michael himself were all about: AMBIGUITY and FALSENESS. I didn't address directly to you or to anyone , in my previous message because I was merely pouring my thoughts as they came after re-reading your long message. Those 2 lines weren't the only ones I appreciated in your message, but they stood out to me the most out of them all, because I sensed something more to them, i think it was the first time that I had realized you are not just a faker as I thought you were! So there came my "double-thoughts and perspective-IFs" as I already explained  them ...

I appreciate your answers and I apologize if I offended you by doubting you, but pls understand my perspective, too. I think that if there's anyone to blame for this crazy situation, then it's all those maniacs out there who just managed to break my faith (and not only mine, there are many beLIEvers out there who feel just like me) in the true honest people.

Perfectly clear and delighted to read you now. Perfect. Thank you so much and thanks for your kindness, and effort to understand.! I send you a hug..and appreciation u earned it! LOve Mj, always..
Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 02:45:57 PM by truesource
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 06, 2012, 03:07:21 PM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
April 06, 2012, 04:13:58 PM

Bless you Sim! I'm glad that you can now see what a beautiful soul Pablo is!
Sending you lots of LOVE and a great big
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

April 06, 2012, 06:40:45 PM

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
April 06, 2012, 07:27:17 PM

I really LOVE You guys...you're the best! Keep the LOVE Alive!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2012, 10:34:46 PM
Now that I have a moment...I'd like to chime in here and say Bravo! I think this thread went through a dark period and emerged with light and love.  You guys are simply the best.  I can only wish my friends off forum were as mature and loving as what I have read here.  We have seen so may times, here on forum...threads blown up and locked because the darkness remains and light never shines through.  I am sure Souza can attest to that one fully! But, what I read here shows a level of love and mutual respect I respect with all my heart.  Sim, girl you stopped my heart for a second!  When you mentioned "your friend Wishingstar invited you here..."  I was like, "...oh crap, I did didn't I....." But, then in your classic way of easing my mind, you erased my fear that I screwed up, lol!  You always manage to make me feel better...thank you, love and respect you like crazy!  For whatever reasons, perhaps all of this pain and frustration was meant to happen and we were all meant to witness this growth, this love between strangers.  To me it just proves once again that this forum is an awesome representation of Michael's desire to bring love back into the world.  I would think he would be proud of all the members here that display such love and respect. 
So once again, I must say Bravo! my friend wonderful hoax family......I love you guys!!!
I gotta send my hugs out to you all too

:bearhug: x 777

Blessings & LOVE to you all......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2012, 10:39:48 PM
@ truesource

I also had the chance read your letter, which is also wonderful. There's so much in your letter that I felt too... for the first few weeks after his death. But other things happened that made me think differently. I just want to say, if MJ is alive, which is what I believe ...the intent was not to hurt anyone, although i'm sure some would feel hurt by it... and maybe not.
I believe it's something that he felt so strongly about and necessary for him to have faked his death. I think it's truly about forgiveness - whether dead or alive. There are so many things that we don't know as much as we try to understand, only he knows why he's made certain decisions.
.... I wish I could write my thoughts like you...and have the courage to share it.

Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 10:47:50 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 07, 2012, 12:19:05 AM
Bless you Sim! I'm glad that you can now see what a beautiful soul Pablo is! Sending you lots of LOVE and
a great big  :bearhug:
:bearhug: I really LOVE You guys...you're the best! Keep the LOVE Alive!!!!!
[....]
 :bearhug: x 777
Blessings & LOVE to you all......
:bearhug: happy to be part of this great chain of LOVE  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 07, 2012, 12:19:46 AM
Now that I have a moment...I'd like to chime in here and say Bravo! I think this thread went through a dark period and emerged with light and love.  You guys are simply the best.  I can only wish my friends off forum were as mature and loving as what I have read here.  We have seen so may times, here on forum...threads blown up and locked because the darkness remains and light never shines through.  I am sure Souza can attest to that one fully! But, what I read here shows a level of love and mutual respect I respect with all my heart.  Sim, girl you stopped my heart for a second!  When you mentioned "your friend Wishingstar invited you here..."  I was like, "...oh crap, I did didn't I....." But, then in your classic way of easing my mind, you erased my fear that I screwed up, lol!  You always manage to make me feel better...thank you, love and respect you like crazy!  For whatever reasons, perhaps all of this pain and frustration was meant to happen and we were all meant to witness this growth, this love between strangers.  To me it just proves once again that this forum is an awesome representation of Michael's desire to bring love back into the world.  I would think he would be proud of all the members here that display such love and respect. 
So once again, I must say Bravo! my friend wonderful hoax family......I love you guys!!!
I gotta send my hugs out to you all too
What a great message, Wishy, as always!

[...] Sim, girl you stopped my heart for a second!  When you mentioned "your friend Wishingstar invited you here..."  I was like, "...oh crap, I did didn't I....." But, then in your classic way of easing my mind, you erased my fear that I screwed up, lol![....]
lmao  :icon_lol: you're so funny
Don't worry, even if things had gone wrong, it wouldn't have been your fault anyway!
It's true, I started posting in this thread only because you drew my attention on it and I thought that it's gotta be something if it interests you that much. But the decision was mine anyway. And if I decided to post on this subject it's because his videos really intrigued me more than others! So... here we are...

You always manage to make me feel better...thank you, love and respect you like crazy!
aww! Now YOU made my heart stop for a sec! Now we're even!  :icon_lol:
And you know that what you feel is fully and equally shared by me!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2012, 12:41:11 AM
@ Sim..... you are positively adorable!  I am so glad you are here....my smiles are brighter :)
Love you sis!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions