2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Re: MYSTERY MAN IN HAT...COULD BE ELVIS PRESLEY
January 02, 2010, 08:54:15 PM
There were different stories as to where Elvis's body was found.  His manager Joe Esposito says he found him not breathing on his bed, whereas his body guard said he found him on the ground in the bathroom floor.  His girlfriend at the time, has another story, and all the times mentioned,  don't match up...etc.  There was a mysterious call made tipping off the media b4 he actually died...Sounds very familiar.  No official death certificate signed either.  Tombstone name is spelt incorrectly,  Elvis Aron Presly (real name) and the grave had Elvis Aaron Presley. Just like Michael Joseph Jackson and Michael Joe Jackson.  Which is it.? If you mark a grave with an incorrect name on it, it states that officially we don't know who really is buried in there.  It's not fraud. Did you read that they want to exhume Elvis Presleys body from his grave??????????????????  Now that's really wierd, after soooooo  long and just around the time MJ has ????passed?
Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 07:05:06 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 09:04:20 PM
where did you hear that!!!! :o  :o  thats horrible to even think they would wanna do something like that...even if elvis didnt really die just them thinking about taking him out is horrible and disrespectful. and what if he really did die?!?!?! wow that would emotionally horrible for the fans and for LMP and wow :o  i hope they dont do that, that would be crazy to do such a thing in any scenerio
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 09:11:02 PM
First off, I must say that I love that people have the courage to post new thought provoking ideas. Generating fresh ideas-or even recasting old ones in a fresh light-are always welcome by me. In fact, that is why I come here; I believe that all ideas are worth investigating and may lead us to the truth. I desperately seek the truth and feel that many of us are here for that matter. So, for that, I thank you all for mustering up the courage to go against the grain and take the heat that certain posts can create.

I must say that I think it is plausible that Elvis could have faked his death. I have explored many videos and even Elvis' close relatives state that it was not his body in the coffin. They claim it was too wax-like and the hairline was too perfect (artificial). [As an aside, even his middle name is spelled incorrectly on his tombstone at Graceland.] At any rate, I wager the relatives would be more inclined to know better than me, so that bears much weight (in truth) in my mind. Also, we must remember that both Elvis and MJ are entertainers. Not only were they talented singers and dancers they had to be great actors as well-for they both lived their lives on the stage. Because of this I believe they both could have pulled off the biggest act of their lives!  It has been noted that Elvis may have hoaxed his death due to the death threats he received against himself and his family. Perhaps MJ had experienced the same?!? Being a celebrity comes with a huge price. Both of these men were intelligent and valued their families and I feel that they would have been prepared to do anything to protect them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

January 02, 2010, 09:17:03 PM
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
First off, I must say that I love that people have the courage to post new thought provoking ideas. Generating fresh ideas-or even recasting old ones in a fresh light-are always welcome by me. In fact, that is why I come here; I believe that all ideas are worth investigating and may lead us to the truth. I desperately seek the truth and feel that many of us are here for that matter. So, for that, I thank you all for mustering up the courage to go against the grain and take the heat that certain posts can create.

I must say that I think it is plausible that Elvis could have faked his death. I have explored many videos and even Elvis' close relatives state that it was not his body in the coffin. They claim it was too wax-like and the hairline was too perfect (artificial). [As an aside, even his middle name is spelled incorrectly on his tombstone at Graceland.] At any rate, I wager the relatives would be more inclined to know better than me, so that bears much weight (in truth) in my mind. Also, we must remember that both Elvis and MJ are entertainers. Not only were they talented singers and dancers they had to be great actors as well-for they both lived their lives on the stage. Because of this I believe they both could have pulled off the biggest act of their lives!  It has been noted that Elvis may have hoaxed his death due to the death threats he received against himself and his family. Perhaps MJ had experienced the same?!? Being a celebrity comes with a huge price. Both of these men were intelligent and valued their families and I feel that they would have been prepared to do anything to protect them.

Yeah i posted a thread about the video of elvis on fox news in februaury earlier this year. it had some very interesting facts going down have you seen it??..the doctor that claimed he had been treating elvis passed a lie detector test blah blah...and also saying that elvis had a biopsy done before his death AND the tissue sample of the autopsy doesnt match that of Elvis's biopsy from more recent years to his death!!! I think that is Elvis can do it then so can Michael for sure :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 09:19:13 PM
However I don't believe that Elvis is hat man due to hat man was in disguise and Elvis Does not need to be in disguise any longer because no one knows what he looks like because he has aged he is in his mid 70's now. And if the pic that fox news reported may be elvis is truly him....then hatman does not look like elvis IMHO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 09:31:04 PM
If Elvis was alive he would have to be a rather spry 75 year old. If he looks anything like that pic posted recently somewhere in this forum---much like he did when he was younger but with a few wrinkles and gray hair then he would be a dead give away and would very well need to be in disguise to be in public. It would also depend on his comfort level as well. I really don't have a clue as to if it is Elvis or not at the Memorial (as hat man). I would like to believe that Elvis is alive and well and enjoying life. Plus, it would be nice to know that he did help MJ accomplish his death hoax.....but I just cannot conclude that it is Elvis at the Memorial. I really wish we could just find out who these questionable people are. I also want to know who the blonde woman next to him is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

January 02, 2010, 10:04:44 PM
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
If Elvis was alive he would have to be a rather spry 75 year old. If he looks anything like that pic posted recently somewhere in this forum---much like he did when he was younger but with a few wrinkles and gray hair then he would be a dead give away and would very well need to be in disguise to be in public. It would also depend on his comfort level as well. I really don't have a clue as to if it is Elvis or not at the Memorial (as hat man). I would like to believe that Elvis is alive and well and enjoying life. Plus, it would be nice to know that he did help MJ accomplish his death hoax.....but I just cannot conclude that it is Elvis at the Memorial. I really wish we could just find out who these questionable people are. I also want to know who the blonde woman next to him is.

thats not the pic fox news gave up...go back and watch that video about elvis...it was on fox in februaury i have no idea why that pic is there but seriously go watch that video  if you need a link i will post one but they have a very good story on him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 10:06:25 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... 941506130#
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 03, 2010, 01:03:10 AM
2good2btrue posted it, as a virtual interpretation of what he MIGHT look like today....sorry. I'll take it off.  Cheers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2010, 01:11:56 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
2good2btrue posted it, as a virtual interpretation of what he MIGHT look like today....sorry. I'll take it off.  Cheers.

have you seen the video link about elvis that i posted abovem, the have a pic of what he may look like...i didnt mean to sound rude in any way though :)...

peace to you 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 03, 2010, 01:22:52 AM
Internet wont let me open it for some reason.  Is there another link????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2010, 01:32:49 AM
yes its the first comment after ur Original post... i forgot the name of the person but they posted the link i think their name was like mystery86 or 86mystery or something around there...good luck!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2010, 11:20:46 AM
Anyone must know who this mysterious people are (hatman and blonde lady) 'cause why are they invited for the memorial, so they must have a certain connection to Michael. Why can't they just tell us who they are... Ohh you are killing me--if Elvis would be alive, too... Oh my... Just imagine if they would come back together...(I know, sounds too good to be true...)but it definitely would be the greatest news EVER and WOW!!!
(When Michael would come back alone it would be anyway the greatest news ever, too)
But the whole world would be over the moon...I hope so much that both are alive so imagine Elvis did want his fans not to see him anymore, maybe he wanted them remembering him like he was in his earlier days, maybe he was threatened, I don't know... But he really could have helped Michael...WOW ...!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 04, 2010, 07:08:48 AM
Quote from: "i_need YoU"
yes its the first comment after ur Original post... i forgot the name of the person but they posted the link i think their name was like mystery86 or 86mystery or something around there...good luck!!!

Thanks, I did see it.  Great Video.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2010, 10:24:57 AM
And then Freddie Mercury please come back, too, please  :D  :cry:   Would just be awesome, too!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions