Re: TIAI December 26
December 28, 2011, 01:42:10 PM
Well Michael has always been looked upon to be an angel or messenger of LOVE. From his own paintings and from people meeting him.  I think even one of his nephews stated that too.  Michael the Archangel( a high angel)  is a cherub and they guard the Ark of the Covenant.  This ark is a throne on which GOD sits, ands we are now watching the throne.  And soon and very soon we are going to see the KING....

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
December 28, 2011, 02:27:29 PM
EarthAngel77.

I am also thinking that Michael is the "chosen" one, to help enlighten and guide the people through these times.  All clues and information keep pointing me in this direction !!!!!   

bearhug                michael-jackson/       michael-jackson/        michael-jackson/             michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Sarahli

December 28, 2011, 03:05:25 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sarahli.

Did you see the interpretation from Allthatis...Love ?  The idea is that the ark is a container or vessel.  The vessel is really our bodies.  We have to make our bodies pure and get rid of bad karma.  It has to do with your spirit, or soul and your consciousness and level of spirituality.  It is nothing you can see with your eyes.

Maybe it's knowing when you are ready to achieve a higher level of spirituality and go to a higher dimension/vibration ?  The idea is that we are really a light body first, and then a physical body.  Not the other way around.  Everything is energy,or light, vibration.  Matter is just light/photon particles going at a slower speed.     

Love

Yes I had seen this interpretation but I am like set to believe that the Ark is the object described in the Bible :lol: I don't see why it suddenly would be a person or a (future) state of being even though I can understand perfectly what it means. Maybe both are somehow connected, maybe that the Ark plays a major role in the battle between good and evil at all levels. I say that because the Ark as I see it is like a vessel constructed exactly and precisely how God commanded it to for a very good reason, the Ark sort of allows a presence of God that is not possible otherwise, it's very special and hence its power. So it can be of great importance in these times we're living in. Well these things go a little beyond my understanding but for the moment I think that the Ark is an object.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Sarahli

December 28, 2011, 03:11:08 PM
Concerning Level 7 do you think that the Ark subject is somehow connected to its completion? I have been thinking about that but I really don't know how. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

December 28, 2011, 03:29:19 PM
I do not understand much about the ark of the covenant. I only know that the absence of Michael hurts more and more every day.
I just wanted him to be good. I only ask to see his smile again and forget all the contradictory and tragic stories we hear about him since 2009 and that 2012 we may have more answers and less deception.  :'(
I love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

MJonmind

December 28, 2011, 04:05:28 PM
Concerning Level 7 do you think that the Ark subject is somehow connected to its completion? I have been thinking about that but I really don't know how. :lol:

Perhaps Jesus was an 'ascended master' given certain powers/secrets, including understanding the hidden powers of what was in the A of the C, by alien entities in UFO's.  Michael IS the next 'ascended master', whatever you want to call them.  Ready to deliver to the world their next major encounter with the 'God/s' who manifested themselves in the Old and New Testament.  Perhaps Michael has been chosen, given the secrets, and has been prepared, endowed with their powers, to manifest at the proper future time.  And so THAT may very well be 7c. 
EarthEnigma may be partly correct, but not that Michael is evil at all. No way hosea!  Did Illuminati get to him before he carried out his hoax plans?  Haha!  I think TS is being tongue in cheek!  Maybe we don't really understand the Illuminati at all.

Maybe they work together. What DID Michael and Princess Diana talk about for hours?? Perhaps the enlighted figures such as Jesus were connected in the same way to the same connections to the Illuminati (a generic name for TPTB).  Perhaps our understanding of good and evil are wrong. Perhaps a higher power is playing the game of putting out both apparent good and evil, who will fight a planetary war with much fire and destruction, but He/they have the game controllers.  It's called HIStory.  We need to look past the hypnotizing aspects of the Bible, thinking it is actually reality/miracles, but rather it has been a hoax/tool of theirs duping/guiding us gullible/moldable sheep.  I'm not saying He/they had evil intentions at all, but they have guided the course of humanity's history including the mixing/controlling of our DNA structure, and were given charge of our planet by the Creator (Spirit) of the Universe. 

The so-called "God" of the Old Testament was literally the chief alien/team assigned to planet Earth, just as others would be assigned to other planets.  We need to get past the 'religiosity' of the claims and teachings of the Bible, as mature thinkers, not maliable sheep/savages. I include myself there. That Michael has been chosen and knows it himself is obvious.  That we on earth are soon to be seeing a major display of 'signs and wonders', likely concocted from space-ships cloaked in our atmosphere is obvious to me, and to more researchers all the time.

The religious on earth will simply buy it all --hook, line and sinker, as they did in Bible days, and the last 2000 years.  The problem for me is the thousands of mysterious pieces of the puzzle that are floating around in studies/researches being done.  How do they fit, and all the 'whispers', as Front calls them of the kingdom, are so difficult to align. :? geek/

Like the Grail, the Ark of the Covenant was an object endowed with supernatural powers. The Ark is described in the Bible as a large wooden chest on carrying poles, gilded inside and out with gold, and having a solid gold lid surmounted by two golden winged figures1.
The Ark remains the most sacred artifact of the Jews despite their losing it long ago. Without it, their ancestors would not have overcome certain obstacles, vanquished their enemies, received guidance from it, or prospered into the eventual nation of Israel. Therefore the entire Judeo-Christian paradigm owes its existence to the Ark of the Covenant.

My comment when reading this is, how could anyone keep the ark safely. Surely all guarding it in the Ethiopian church would have died from cancer, etc. all this time.  Or were the nuclear, electrical abilities disabled at some point by the beings who directed its making. Perhaps wherever it is, it is encased in some impenetrable container.

Some little hints here:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 05:28:54 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

December 28, 2011, 04:33:59 PM
Wow Mjonmind you have such a vivid imagination :lol: ....maybe the link is the Illuminati but I believe that there is good on one side and evil on the other side. A possibility for them to be "working together" is infiltration or make believe with the goal to expose them. God has not created the earth in vain or for His own amusement, there is a reason for us to be here and I believe that we will be held accountable for our actions on earth before God. Hence I do not think that evil is necessary per se but only allowed presence because of the absence of God and for the purpose of demonstration. Where there is God there is no evil, where there is Love there is no fear, where there is warmth there is no cold.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
December 28, 2011, 05:00:58 PM

In the sex act, it is like an 'arc' (Ark) of electricity that happens.  It is a symbol given to mankind to illustrate the union between the divine and mankind. "IT" generates the creation of ALL things.  The act.  I believe/agree the original Ark of the Covenant had technology with real zap/Bam that potentially could occur, and may have on occasion.  Song of Solomon is poetic writing of God’s marital love for Israel his wife. In the New Testament the ‘church’ is the bride of the Christ.  On stage Michael is having sex with the audience—make no mistake.  It is a divine picture/gesture. Michael said he was married to his fans.
I am completely serious here!  There was something way beyond grabbing his crotch here--I've felt this way since the beginning. He explained he was interpreting the music, which he felt he was channelling from God.  No one else should even try to imitate MJ--it's not the same! :lol:

Psalm 82
A psalm of Asaph.
1 God presides in the great assembly;
    he renders judgment among the “gods”:

2 “How long will you[You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login] defend the unjust
    and show partiality to the wicked?
[You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login]

3 Defend the weak and the fatherless;
    uphold the cause of the poor and the oppressed.

4 Rescue the weak and the needy;
    deliver them from the hand of the wicked.

5 “The ‘gods’ know nothing, they understand nothing.
    They walk about in darkness;
    all the foundations of the earth are shaken.

6 “I said, ‘You are “gods”;
    you are all sons of the Most High.’

7 But you will die like mere mortals;
    you will fall like every other ruler.”

8 Rise up, O God, judge the earth,
    for all the nations are your inheritance.

John 10:33-36 (NIV) 33 “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.”
34 Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods”[You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login]? 35 If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be set aside— 36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’?
Romans 8:17 (NIV)
17 Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.
Revelation 20:6 (NIV)
6 Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.
Ephesians 2:6 (NIV)
6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,
1 Corinthians 15:20 (NIV)
20 But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep.

Front posted on Dec. 26 a greeting of Happy Kwanzaa Day, which is the Afro-American celebration of First Fruits.

All these things are connected in a profound way.  Everything is connected.  Even sex!
The Ark of the Covenant is related to sex!  IMHO   :lol: afraid/ /woohoo/   (God, Mary, Jesus, Michael, all of us!)
WTF?? :lol:
Seriously, I know what you mean, I kind of believe the same, well it's just a guess, I am not completely sure but I can't HELP thinking about it, even if it sounds crazy.
Maybe that's where this strong feeling of equalizing sex with Michael Jackson with a religious experience comes from  :shock: errrr.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
December 28, 2011, 05:10:38 PM

Maybe that's where this strong feeling of equalizing sex with Michael Jackson with a religious experience comes from  :shock: errrr.

Gina..... OMG!....Gina..... afraid/
 lolol/
Just kidding...I think that´s cute.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

December 28, 2011, 05:44:10 PM
I've been mainly reading the past few days...just taking it all in.  There's been some fascinating posts in this thread and in others concerning 'religious' aspects of the hoax.  It's very interesting for someone like me...who doesn't affliate with any religion (although raised Catholic), yet who believes in God wholeheartedly...to read others' interpretations of things.  Cause when all is said and done...the bottom line is it's ALL interpretation.  Even if we believe something to have come directly from God, like the Bible...we can only 'experience' it through our sensory perception...i.e. therefore, we 'interpret' it's meaning and we will all interpret it in our own way based on varying factors.

Because I've 'detached' myself from all 'religion' years ago...I notice that I don't feel as 'defensive' as some of the feelings I sense in some posts.  My belief in God surpasses EVERYTHING that 'man's' hands have touched.  If somehow I found out tomorrow that the Bible was all a means of 'control'....or if 'science' proved we were 'planted' here by aliens....or if it was discovered that Jesus, in fact, was simply a man with a message and someone who did actually get married....none of these things would 'shake' my belief in God.  It took a very long time for me to 'detach' myself from all preconceived 'interpretations'/conditioning....but I am no longer 'tied' to anything (i.e. my belief in God is not dependant on anything).

That doesn't mean I'm not interested in learning more about 'stuff'...far from it.  If anything, it most definitely means my mind is free enough to take in, and think about, a whole host of 'interpretations' without cringing or having my stomach do back flips when reading something that's not in line with my 'interpretation' ('attachments' always lead to discomfort in varying degrees).  I am most fascinated with the whole discussion of the Ark and I've read a TON of 'interpretations' as to what it could look like, what it could be, where it could be, etc etc....all fascinating stuff, yet no one knows for sure or it wouldn't be such a mystery, would it?

The thing that has stuck out for me most in all the 'interpretations' I've read and all the thoughts I've had....is WHY would an all knowing and all powerful God NEED an object in order to 'communicate' with people on earth or as a means to 'protect' certain people?  If we take the Bible literally, then He was able to communicate without a problem prior to the Ark's existence.  An all powerful God would surely be able to communicate with anyone at any time, if He so desired, with or without a 'material' object.  If not, then He wouldn't be all poweful, all knowing, etc.  If the purpose of the Ark was to 'protect' certain people in battle/wars, etc....then He wouldn't be all-loving. 

I realize the discussion has mainly focussed on WHAT the 'true Ark' looks like....but I'm wondering what others think was the purpose of the Ark in the first place.  Why the NEED for this 'object'....if it was indeed an 'object' AND if it indeed came from God's 'will'? (<----two factors that many seem 'sure' about...that it was an object and that it was created as per God's instructions.  Two things that I am 'unsure' about but I'm genuinely intrigued by both).

Contradictions abound...at least in my mind. 

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

December 28, 2011, 05:48:36 PM

I wonder what Michael would say to that  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

December 28, 2011, 06:06:02 PM
I've been mainly reading the past few days...just taking it all in.  There's been some fascinating posts in this thread and in others concerning 'religious' aspects of the hoax.  It's very interesting for someone like me...who doesn't affliate with any religion (although raised Catholic), yet who believes in God wholeheartedly...to read others' interpretations of things.  Cause when all is said and done...the bottom line is it's ALL interpretation.  Even if we believe something to have come directly from God, like the Bible...we can only 'experience' it through our sensory perception...i.e. therefore, we 'interpret' it's meaning and we will all interpret it in our own way based on varying factors.

Because I've 'detached' myself from all 'religion' years ago...I notice that I don't feel as 'defensive' as some of the feelings I sense in some posts.  My belief in God surpasses EVERYTHING that 'man's' hands have touched.  If somehow I found out tomorrow that the Bible was all a means of 'control'....or if 'science' proved we were 'planted' here by aliens....or if it was discovered that Jesus, in fact, was simply a man with a message and someone who did actually get married....none of these things would 'shake' my belief in God.  It took a very long time for me to 'detach' myself from all preconceived 'interpretations'/conditioning....but I am no longer 'tied' to anything (i.e. my belief in God is not dependant on anything).

That doesn't mean I'm not interested in learning more about 'stuff'...far from it.  If anything, it most definitely means my mind is free enough to take in, and think about, a whole host of 'interpretations' without cringing or having my stomach do back flips when reading something that's not in line with my 'interpretation' ('attachments' always lead to discomfort in varying degrees).  I am most fascinated with the whole discussion of the Ark and I've read a TON of 'interpretations' as to what it could look like, what it could be, where it could be, etc etc....all fascinating stuff, yet no one knows for sure or it wouldn't be such a mystery, would it?

The thing that has stuck out for me most in all the 'interpretations' I've read and all the thoughts I've had....is WHY would an all knowing and all powerful God NEED an object in order to 'communicate' with people on earth or as a means to 'protect' certain people?  If we take the Bible literally, then He was able to communicate without a problem prior to the Ark's existence.  An all powerful God would surely be able to communicate with anyone at any time, if He so desired, with or without a 'material' object.  If not, then He wouldn't be all poweful, all knowing, etc.  If the purpose of the Ark was to 'protect' certain people in battle/wars, etc....then He wouldn't be all-loving. 

I realize the discussion has mainly focussed on WHAT the 'true Ark' looks like....but I'm wondering what others think was the purpose of the Ark in the first place.  Why the NEED for this 'object'....if it was indeed an 'object' AND if it indeed came from God's 'will'? (<----two factors that many seem 'sure' about...that it was an object and that it was created as per God's instructions.  Two things that I am 'unsure' about but I'm genuinely intrigued by both).

Contradictions abound...at least in my mind. 

With L.O.V.E. always.

Great Post, BeTheChange.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
December 28, 2011, 07:37:29 PM

I am going to try and make some sense to your questions. It is my belief that God meets people where they are. Example: I am a mess because of my past but God isn't going to wait around until I get my stuff together. He has come to me, offered me salvation and he has explained it to me that the way to that is through Jesus. That is what I mean by meeting people where they are.

Staying with that concept it is my belief that during the times that the people were worshipping idols, God gave his 10 commandments to the people to follow. God gave the people the opportunity to behave. The 10 commandments were given to a man who at that time was somewhat respected by the majority, so God felt that Moses was the one he could give the commandments to and told him to put them in The Ark. That became the covenant (agreement) between God and the people. God does use people for his purpose. God also used an object (Ark) to keep the idol worshippers interested. He gets down to our thinking/ways and does it for our benefit.

Some people may think that the 10 commandments have conditional promises to them. It is my belief that the conditions set forth are no different than a parent laying down the rules, if you break em you get punished. Just because we are scolded by our parents it doesn't mean that they stop loving us. God obviously hasn't stopped loving us. We have been given opportunity after opportunity to get things right.

The idea of the 10 commandments, powerful energy, and protection stayed an idea as long as (visually) The Ark was around. It is like planting an idea in our heads and we think what someone else wants us to think. Example: MJ's memorial, we saw a coffin and our minds automatically thought he was dead because we see proof.

The people who had possesion of The Ark (tried) to keep following the 10 commandments, thinking that The Ark was the only way to communicate to God because they thought the stone tablets were in there and the idea of communication was planted in their heads. It wasn't always just an idea. God had protected people with The Ark according to his rules. God saw that the people were unable to keep the covenant for a long period so he made a new convenant. God got rid of the old that was no longer working. The new covenant (agreement) is Jesus, he paid for our sins through his blood. 

The deception of it being found is from Satan. Satan knows people's weakness and he knows that we still continue to worship idols. To not be fooled by Satan it is my belief to recognise that The Ark is no longer relevant. It is my belief because the new agreement is through Jesus, there is no more need for a box/bobble to worship.

I hope how I explained that is understandable. I have been quiet also because I have done this research a year ago. There was a good bit of uncovering done by a few members. I also do not want to get into theology/religious debates. It was asked by TS not to trust the source of the info no matter who presented it but to go by the info/evidence presented. Basically do your own research and draw your own truth. That doesn't mean don't discuss theories with each other. It does mean do not blindly believe what someone else says.

Peace
Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 07:44:05 PM by Im_convincedmjalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

December 28, 2011, 08:35:13 PM
It is said many things about the ark, it is said that it was a door of direct communication with God, but what is even more disturbing is that it will also have said that whoever has the ark of the Covenant will have the world under their control ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
December 29, 2011, 01:00:21 AM
I just got another idea about what the ark of the covenant could be.  I got this idea while reading David Wilcock's book "The Source Field".  He was talking about how the great pyramid in egypt still does not have the capstone on.  When the cap stone is put on it is a symbol of the great golden age starting for humanity and it is a symbol of the pineal gland working.  The pineal gland is associated with increased spirituality and consciousness.  Well we all know TPTB want everything for themselves.  They are a the "top" of the pyramid. 

The pyramids measurements show many things such as days in a year, the procession of the equinoxes, size of the earth etc.  It's also perfectly on top of an energy spots/vortexes.  The ancients knew how to use the energy fields of the earth, David calls the source field.     He says "it is obvious that the founding fathers of America clearly believed the return of the capstone on the pyramid symbolized the dawning of a new era in human history at the end of the great year"  Page 132, electronic copy.  The pyramid is 25,826.4 inches, distance across the diagonals.  This represents the procession of the equinoxes, the time it takes for the earth to rotate through all the constellations.  So according to the Mayans the year is 2012.  I bet the illuminati are thinking 12/21/12 because this matches the pyramid measurements (I think).  Some other ancient prophecies say 2012-2014.

Other numbers work out also.  Right now the pyramid has 6 sides because it isn't finished.  (bottom,top,and four going around.    If we finish it, then it will have 5 sides.   The "star" has 5 sides also.  The star we keep seeing as a clue.  Also if you look at sacred geometry there is an energy field around you of this shape called the Merkahba or something like that.   

So the ark might be the capstone of the great pyramid, and maybe other pyramids around the world.  We have to figure out what the measurements of the capstone would have to be "Exactly".  It would have to fit into all the mathematical calculations of the pyramid.  There are more in David's Wilcock's book.  Maybe somebody can get some drawings to see what we can work out.    I am really going to do flips if the measurements somehow equal 999 after the cap is put on !!!!!!!   What do you guys think ?????  Can we turn 6 into 9 ???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions