Re: TIAI NOVEMBER 30
December 19, 2011, 02:29:57 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Apple, what do you mean? afraid of who?

Miss G I just said he is NOT AFRAID of ANYONE,and that including the SYSTEM or the "CHURCH"!!!!

Hey Applehead!

I agree with you and I’m glad that you enjoyed my video!  I will embed the vid under this so that those who are interested can see what you are referring to:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98FJJMQRISs[/youtube]

I think that the 21st of December would be a perfect date for a redirect or a post from TS. He made a post in the 11-11-11 thread on Dec 13th saying that he was busy with an ‘important project’ and that he would be back in a week from then.
So we will probably not see anything new till then. I say take your time TS! I’m willing to wait it out all the way till the end! <3 Good things come to those who wait! After all, Michael did as us for ‘patience and endurance’ if I recall correctly.

In the meantime, (for those of you who still read this particular thread) here is a video sequence that I made for the end of the video above that applehead is talking about. It’s the last part but I felt that it would be perfect by itself. I hope you guys enjoy it!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP7WAYIG_7s[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 19, 2011, 03:42:24 AM
I love your videos WhiteNight!  Thank you for posting them!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2011, 06:13:07 AM

Miss G I just said he is NOT AFRAID of ANYONE,and that including the SYSTEM or the "CHURCH"!!!!

Hey Applehead!

I agree with you and I’m glad that you enjoyed my video!  I will embed the vid under this so that those who are interested can see what you are referring to:

I think that the 21st of December would be a perfect date for a redirect or a post from TS. He made a post in the 11-11-11 thread on Dec 13th saying that he was busy with an ‘important project’ and that he would be back in a week from then.
So we will probably not see anything new till then. I say take your time TS! I’m willing to wait it out all the way till the end! <3 Good things come to those who wait! After all, Michael did as us for ‘patience and endurance’ if I recall correctly.

In the meantime, (for those of you who still read this particular thread) here is a video sequence that I made for the end of the video above that applehead is talking about. It’s the last part but I felt that it would be perfect by itself. I hope you guys enjoy it!

Thank you for your hard work 7White7Night  :)  respect/ !!!!
The last part of your wonderful video gave me  chills  :shock:  :shock: !!! Nothing is REAL,all is possible  8-)!!!! Indeed like Albert Einstein said:

"REALITY IS MERELY AN ILLUSION,albeit a very persistent one”!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
December 19, 2011, 10:09:01 AM

Hey Applehead!

Very nice videos whitenight. Thank you for making and sharing them with us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

December 21, 2011, 06:46:26 PM
February 2010: “[Jermaine] He was very, very healthy but Michael was not with us, way before he arrived to the airport. ... But it’s all going to come out; it’s all going to unfold.  [Interviewer] Do you know what it is, and you’re waiting for it to come out?  [Jermaine] Yes, yes, I do. ... I know ...” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

June 2010: “[Larry] Do you think we’ll ever find out the whole story?  [Jermaine] Yes!  Yes!  You know why, because his [MJ’s] family is not going to let it not happen.  We love you, we miss him; the world needs to know the truth, we need to know the truth, you need to know the truth.  And, uh, absolutely; we’re going to do everything in our power as a family to make sure the world knows WHAT REALLY HAPPENED.” {1:32, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

February 20, 2011: “There is a due legal process we must honor. Justice first. And then it will be time for truth.” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

November 16, 2011: “@latoyajackson why don’t you talk more about the real MJ’s killer..?”
{You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

November 16, 2011: “@_MariamFenty you will DEFINITELY hear more in the near future!!!”
{You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

November 21, 2011: “Thanking all the FANS for their support last night! Thank you so very much!!! Keep the faith!!!” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

:shock:   :shock:   :shock:

TS wrote of the signals that have given the family, Jermaine in his book he wrote of the meeting of Michael 9/11 at the WTC, obviously, that meeting was scheduled by someone very powerful he knew what would happen that day, ..who was that person?, Difficult  answer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions