Interesting Performance on XFactor Tonight
December 21, 2011, 09:14:59 PM
I watched The X Factor tonight and they did 'They Dont Care About Us' (The Immortal Version). They had robotic soldiers who did the drill, they had sevens on their chest, which changed to money symbols ($$$), and then to question marks. I don't know what to think of it. And at the end, when they finished the word "BELIEVE" in all uppercase letters showed on the backdrop behind them.

I think it was more of a message than an actual performance, because the final three contestants barely sang. They sang ONE verse, and the rest was Michael's voice. I think it's too coincidental. The word "BELIEVE" had nothing to do with Immortal (which is what they were supporting), or the song.

What do you think?

I don't have any screen shots yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Seems like everywhere I go, the more I see, the less I know."

Re: Interesting Performance on XFactor Tonight
December 21, 2011, 10:56:47 PM
Yes...I saw this too.  Too coincidental if you ask me.  The last performance show should probably highlight the contestants on the show......this was an IN-YOUR-FACE-tribute-all-attention-to-Michael performance.  The word "Believe" in BIG letters at the end was the true message...(the word is not part of the lyrics.....and the real kicker was the Michael signature underneath!!) And yes you had to pay attention to the changing signs on the dancers chest....!  I saw the Immortal show in Las Vegas 2 weeks ago and that part of the show was, for me the biggest clue that Michael is for sure behind this.  The 3 contestants looked a little uncomfortable also while trying to sing during this.  In terms of the Immortal show, if they wanted to highlight that, there were many other performances that would have been more exciting to watch (believe me, I saw it).  So I see this as a definate message!

Thanks, Micheal!!  Read ya, loud and clear! Also, thanks for putting together a GREAT cirque show!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2011, 10:57:15 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I watched The X Factor tonight and they did 'They Dont Care About Us' (The Immortal Version). They had robotic soldiers who did the drill, they had sevens on their chest, which changed to money symbols ($$$), and then to question marks. I don't know what to think of it. And at the end, when they finished the word "BELIEVE" in all uppercase letters showed on the backdrop behind them.

I think it was more of a message than an actual performance, because the final three contestants barely sang. They sang ONE verse, and the rest was Michael's voice. I think it's too coincidental. The word "BELIEVE" had nothing to do with Immortal (which is what they were supporting), or the song.

What do you think?

I don't have any screen shots yet.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I was thinking the same thing when I saw the show. In fact I was a little hyped up as I heard it was awesome but to be honest I think it lacked something - I don't know if it was the contestants singing which was kind of awkward or MJ's void but it felt kind of out of place for that time and place. So, definitely it felt more like a message than just a performance.

Don't get me wrong, I think the performance itself was great - my grandkids absolutely loved it (they love MJ) and wanted to see it again but it didn't seem like they sang much of the song, and the contestants all singing to that song was rather interesting. It's not the normal song choice.

I also saw the visuals that you did which are also interesting but one could argue that all of those things have meaning to Michael. And they do. But, it just seemed out of place so I can only believe that it has deeper meaning since the show is watched by so many. And we know that there is some kind of a connection between X-Factor and Michael.

Blessings to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
December 21, 2011, 11:06:29 PM
My husband and I are watching that right now! of course the first thing my hubby said is, "which one of the robots is Michael?"  lolol/  All of the soldiers had their faces covered so, you never know! I agree onejuly, it was definitely a "message", not just a "performance" of the song.

My Beautiful MJ Family, from the bottom of my Heart, I LOVE YOU!!!
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2011, 11:18:31 PM
I saw it too, it was really odd to me. i was watching a commercial and then it just cut to the show in the middle of the commercial and the performance had already started,,,,the contestants looked like,, why are we singing this? didnt look that rehearsed. and i saw everything that you all say you saw above. ?, hearts, $,,,saw one of the dancers lose balance and almost fall over LOL,,, out of all the contestant shows, when they feature the contestants doing a song together, i've never seen anything like this LOL it was just odd.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2011, 03:26:38 AM
Even though its 3:23 where I am I can't sleep so I'm watching Moonwalker for the second time. (it's a amazing movie) I noticed that the soldiers or whatever that are with Frank when they shoot up Michael's house have a red dot or light on their shoulder/arm.
I found it similar to the soldiers that were on the x factor tonight. At the end of their peformance, they had a red dot on their chest. I can't get pictures right now but I'll try to tomorrow.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everytime I try to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him. And they have no way of knowing of the suspect, or what to expect
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

MJonmind

December 22, 2011, 05:13:54 AM

Wow, I was just watching all three top performers in their duets with the big stars. Incredibly beautifully done--all 3!
Definately an emphasis on "believe", and then having R. Kelly and Melanie sing "I believe I can fly", is so Michael too. He wrote Cry, One More Chance, and You are Not Alone, for MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
December 22, 2011, 05:53:19 AM
Yes...I saw this too.  Too coincidental if you ask me.  The last performance show should probably highlight the contestants on the show......this was an IN-YOUR-FACE-tribute-all-attention-to-Michael performance.  The word "Believe" in BIG letters at the end was the true message...(the word is not part of the lyrics.....and the real kicker was the Michael signature underneath!!) And yes you had to pay attention to the changing signs on the dancers chest....!  I saw the Immortal show in Las Vegas 2 weeks ago and that part of the show was, for me the biggest clue that Michael is for sure behind this.  The 3 contestants looked a little uncomfortable also while trying to sing during this.  In terms of the Immortal show, if they wanted to highlight that, there were many other performances that would have been more exciting to watch (believe me, I saw it).  So I see this as a definate message!

Thanks, Micheal!!  Read ya, loud and clear! Also, thanks for putting together a GREAT cirque show!

Totally totally agree with what you wrote tylerjo. That 'BELIEVE' writing in that show is definitely not a coincidence and it is definitely related with Michael. It's so obvious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2011, 07:10:20 AM
does anyone have a link :?: so i can watch it..would love to see this...plz n thank you!!
huggs n love n faith to all.. bearhug
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2011, 07:22:03 AM
is this the one you are talking about?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ihzrv-I9syM[/youtube]

Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 07:24:48 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pants

December 22, 2011, 07:37:28 AM
Hey.....like it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2011, 07:48:57 AM
is this the one you are talking about?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ihzrv-I9syM[/youtube]

ohh thank you thank you forstamoon!!!!..YES!!!..  ;D
caught the peace sign too lol..and there outfits with shoulder pads look like the hearts that lit up at the end too ..
i love that version of tdcau...its from the new cd from michael jackson immortal i have the 2 cd deluxe edition..love how they put it together..
did catch what others have stated..and it didnt seem to really go with the show..and they didnt sing much..but that song/message does have the power!!
we know "they" dont care about us!!
the more of us that wake up!!..
the less power "they" have!!..
thank you again forstamoon!!.. bearhug
huggs n love n faith to all
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2011, 08:04:35 AM
did anyone notice at around the 44 mark in the background they flashed when mj was getting off the bus to do the this is it announcement??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2011, 08:12:39 AM
Thanks for posting the link.

That's really interesting!

What does it say right at the end? I can't quite make out all the words.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

December 22, 2011, 08:36:33 AM
That is a very ODD song to play just before Christmas.  And the clips of the prison version make it quite clear we're dealing with the righteous Michael, which the general public is not used to seeing.  And the contestants looked very awkward.  Clearly a message to BELIEVE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions