PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Thanks for posting this RK.  bearhug

God, I missed my angel face a lot. I just hope he is happy and safe wherever he is and having a beautiful Christmas with his kids. Love and miss you so so much Michael
.  :cry:

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

big thank you to RK for this gem /bravo/..i agree with all!!.. this is just beautiful to say the least.. 2 great people come together behind the scene kinda look all pure and simple no high end video
just pure magic...and the words and meaning..love everything about this..i think its perfect timing for this to come out now..even tho i hate to wait lol..so thankful..and i can not stop
playing it. bounce/.lol..
huggs n love n faith to all  bearhug
suzz 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

the thing that stands out for me is how Barry seems to be (if you will excuse my religious terminology ) getting such a blessing out of this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

does anyone have the lyrics to this amazing song  :?:..would love to make sure i'm singing along to the correct words lol.. :oops:
and we all know how mj can make a the same word sound different :shock:..if that makes sense lol..thank you
huggs n love n faith to all bearhug
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions