No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Thank you so much for posting this video. It is very heartwarming. I luv u MJ! He sings like an Angel. I noticed the exit doors in the background. The mic blocks a portion of the letters to form 111. There was a red door in HMH video. Maybe a gateway to the stargate.
Angels fly because they take themselves lightly. I read that once.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Just wow, how beautiful  bearhug  He is the cutest thing this side of heaven … and beyond.  His voice is so pure. Jesus.  Gives me chills.  I MISS YOU MICHAEL.  COME BACK PLEASE. I’M BEGGING YOU. COME BACK!  /scream/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

I WAS STARING AT MJ; HOW MUCH INSPIRATION AND PASSION HE HAS TO HIS JOB, PERFORMANCE, MUSIC. I LOVE YOU MORE MICHAEL   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

MissG

:cry: :cry:

That was painful to watch  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I agree with everyone about how moving this song is.  But I think we have to ask ourselves what it means that it was released now. 

Further, the uploader does not appear to be Barry Gibb, or at least he/she does not identify themselves as such.

In fact, here is their comment on the youtube page. 

I will be uploading a lot more FULL MJ concerts from now on + other MJ performances, videos and full DVDs.

Sounds more like MJ than Barry Gibb.  I went to the official Barry Gibb site and there is a short version of the song available but it is different.

In any case, this was recorded in 2002.  WHY is it being released NOW?
Don't want to distract from the superb gift of this clip and song, but AboveElevated lists Norway as their country. Makes me think Obee. He lives in Oslo I believe.

Great observations from both of you. You could be correct. Interesting that Obee would have these...and there does have to be reason for them to be posted now, IMO.

This has been viewed over 11,000 times in one day. That makes my heart sing ...unless you all have watched this 11,000 times :) if that is the case then I say we have some real power as there is strength in numbers!

ewed | Top Rated

Thumbnail5:35
All In Your Name [Official Music Video] - Michael Jackson Feat. Barry Gibb
11,381 views - 1 day ago
Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 08:37:07 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MissG

And that channel links to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

BTW, youtube has changed the layout and it´s quite messy to find info now :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

This is the comment from the site. So, they want us to download and buy the song from Barry's official website? Then why isn't the full version on his Youtube account?

All In Your Name [Official Music Video] - Michael Jackson Feat. Barry Gibb
The full official All In Your Name music video released 19.12.2011 by Barry Gibb. We thank you so much!

By showing your support, please buy and download the music video and/or the song from his official website.

The song was recorded and filmed at Middle Ear Studios in December 2002

All credits goes to Barry Gibb and Michael Jackson.

SUBSCRIBE for more MJ material in the near future! (less info)
View comments, related videos, and more
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MissG

Makes no sense and have no idea how "it" got the video.

Reading the channel linked, if one goes on clicking one ends up in a blog about "mind control".

Some parts are very wrong and to be honest it´s becoming an insult lately to read so wrong information about ancient Egypt or symbols or other cultures. This happens thanks to internet, that is accessible to all, and people just reads wikipedia jumping from A to Z not passing through the whole bcd etc, extrapolating whatever is read. At the end are just theories and in some cases are way too wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

lovemj

i loved this i to had goose bumps and seeing michael was wonderfull but likesome on here it also made me cry michael how the world  adored you you are truley a gift one that should have been treasured please dont let it be to late for the rest of the world to appreciate you like everyone on here does thank you for posting this video
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
michael where are you miss you more

The release of All In Your Name has always reminded me of the Lightman being revealed bit by bit by bit.... First we got the small glimpses, then the song was release on Michael's Birthday or right before. Now, right before Christmas- the video.  It was amazing to watch. I could just sit there for HOURS and watch Michael work. Wow!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

I saw RK had posted this Monday night...but I purposely chose not to watch it and instead, wait for Christmas morning to watch it...kinda like a 'virtual' xmas gift from MJ lol.  And everytime I've been on the forum since then, it's taken a lot of 'focus' not to watch it....very tempting.  After the first 4 or 5 times that I 'restrained' myself...it became a personal 'challenge' kinda game (i'm weird that way lol)....to see how long I could resist the temptation.  And I'd smile to myself each time I overcame it...but inwardly the battle was on  :lol:   I even told my kids about my self-imposed 'challenge' and they've been placing bets on how long I'd last lol (they kept having to change their 'bets' cause I kept outlasting their guesses as to when I'd 'crack'---their first two guesses were 1 and 2 hours lol).  Like a kid sneaking under the Christmas tree to take a peek at a gift a few days before Christmas, I told myself I'd just watch the first 10 seconds of it...just to 'get a feel of it'.  I just completely unwrapped a great one.  In doing so, I just learned that my 'MJ breaking point' is 2 days...I did stop it after 10 seconds, sat here for about another 10 seconds 'thinking' and then gave in...I just couldn't resist.  And I'm sitting here now smiling from ear to ear.

I knew it was gonna be great...anything Mike touches is great.  But this was more than great.  It's a mix of the timing of it, Barry's voice (which is always soothing), Mike's voice and the sheer purity of his voice...and with a range of pitch that exudes both his humbleness and his strength, the lyrics and meaning of the song, Mike's background vocals which sound angelic, seeing Mike, the man, in a studio setting...without the glitz and glamour, doing what he loves best, seeing the 'kid' in Mike who can't sit still cause he wants to get in there lol, missing him so much that just seeing something new (even if it's 'old') is beyond heart-soaring, tears falling, love bursting.  I'm sure I've missed some other things in the 'mixture'...but that's what I got after watching it 5 times back to back.  I absolutely loved it.

Thanks to Barry for sharing this and a special thanks to Mike.  You've kept us close through all this and you've never forgotten that we're here....waiting and hoping and praying.  Thanks for continuously thinking about us and for keeping the flame alive.

I'm gonna watch it again now...probably a few times.  Then I'm gonna put it back under the tree and let the kids keep betting  :lol:.  I want them to keep thinking their mom is a strong woman lol.  And on Christmas morning, we'll all watch it together and they will think that I'm seeing it for the first time.  My reaction will be the same no matter how times I see it.

With L.O.V.E. always.
Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 10:46:32 PM by BeTheChange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Beautiful
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

And that channel links to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

BTW, youtube has changed the layout and it´s quite messy to find info now :(

MissG I know this youtube user,I saw his videos before.He has very good quality videos  :shock: and on facebook he has this picture:

I don't like the NEW FACE of youtube either  geek/  :x !!! It's really messy for me also lol  lolol/ !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

mjj4ever777
WOW...that was like a slice of Heaven! This song speaks to my soul in such a way that I can only describe as it being Divine! God Bless Michael and Barry for sharing this Beautiful Masterpiece with us...I will treasure this song forever! I'm Speechless at the power this song possesses and I can feel Michael so strongly in my Heart right now, that I want to weep, with Joy! Thank you, from the bottom of my Heart...I LOVE YOU!!!! Blessings LOVE and Light to all!!!
Exactly my sentiments!  I’ve got tears, chills, thrills and my heart pounding! ::P :cry:
I'd been hoping and praying that more MJ videos would be released to the public, when there has to be absolutely tons of stuff.  Didn't several cameras film practically every move he made outside of his home?
So who is this person from Norway? They still would have to get permission from Barry Gibb and maybe the Estate wouldn't they?  Could it be that MJ simply gave the contact person in Norway, the command to upload it? Then MJ stays hidden.

The release of All In Your Name has always reminded me of the Lightman being revealed bit by bit by bit.... First we got the small glimpses, then the song was release on Michael's Birthday or right before. Now, right before Christmas- the video.  It was amazing to watch. I could just sit there for HOURS and watch Michael work. Wow!

Yes, every aspect of this 2+ years has been bit by bit revealing!  So much to digest and savor! Love it all!

Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 05:50:05 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions