MJonmindTopic starter

X- Factor intro showing planet X coming to earth?
December 15, 2011, 05:37:53 AM

This was just a thought that came to me.  I’m convinced that many of the shows like X-factor, American Idol, Oprah, Ellen Degeneres, and some others have ownership links connected to and influence by Michael.   Every time I see the intro to X-Factor, it speaks to me of a large asteroid hurtling through space towards earth.  Many would laugh it off saying it’s just dramatic affect for the start of the show, but is there some clue here from MJ about our future that could drastically change things on earth leading into the apocalypic times? What are your thoughts?  Here’s the X-Factor intro:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db507_hVnEE[/youtube]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Remember the movies Deep Inpact, and Armageddon?  There’s more I’m sure.

Revelation 8:8
And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
8:10
And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;

This guy has a interesting indepth look at the Planet X arriving to earth in 2012.

From a Biblical perspective.
This guy’s approach is to debunk planet X.  So you decide. /judge/

Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 05:54:30 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt