gwynnedTopic starter

You may laugh at the suggestion, but this is NO JOKE!!!   ;D

Watch this most recent Jon Stewart on Herman Cain's campaign.  Notice the OMG among the other posters.  This HAS to be a joke and my guess is Herman Cain is deliberately playing the fool.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And now the Republican Party is set to commit suicide with Newt tying the Knot around everyone's neck. 

But the real question is:  WHO IS THE JOKER BEHIND THIS CLEVER MANEUVER?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You may laugh at the suggestion, but this is NO JOKE!!!   ;D

Watch this most recent Jon Stewart on Herman Cain's campaign.  Notice the OMG among the other posters.  This HAS to be a joke and my guess is Herman Cain is deliberately playing the fool.

And now the Republican Party is set to commit suicide with Newt tying the Knot around everyone's neck. 

But the real question is:  WHO IS THE JOKER BEHIND THIS CLEVER MANEUVER?

I'm telling you Gwynned you already know the answer,lol  mj_bad/ !!!! Look what MR.Cain said 3 days ago ,and who he quoted  :shock:  geek/  :lol: :

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNt0LOVWaPs&feature=g-u[/youtube]
As presidential candidate Herman Cain suspends his candidacy over rumors of an affair, he quotes Pokemon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynnedTopic starter

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Applehead!  And I do know (or think I know) the answer!  albino/  Glad to know I'm not completely alone in that regard.  I LOVE you for that!

And how can anyone seriously believe a successful businessman would voluntarily quote POKEMON to end his political campaign?   Seems to me that we on this hoax may be distracted with the "MJ hoax' while another illusion(s) is going on right in front of our eyes.   Which is sad, really, because it's just as funny - if not funnier - than the MJ hoax.  With Michael leading the way, we are seeing a sea change in perception in the minds of the American public.  And NOW, apparently Donald Trump will be moderating the next Republican debate?  AND if he doesn't like what he sees, he may throw his hat in the ring????  Does anyone really think the Republican Party candidates would willingly submit to a grilling from Mr. You're Fired?

I believe this is a 3 ring circus and we have been fixated on only one aspect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Applehead!  And I do know (or think I know) the answer!  albino/  Glad to know I'm not completely alone in that regard.  I LOVE you for that!

And how can anyone seriously believe a successful businessman would voluntarily quote POKEMON to end his political campaign?   Seems to me that we on this hoax may be distracted with the "MJ hoax' while another illusion(s) is going on right in front of our eyes.   Which is sad, really, because it's just as funny - if not funnier - than the MJ hoax.  With Michael leading the way, we are seeing a sea change in perception in the minds of the American public.  And NOW, apparently Donald Trump will be moderating the next Republican debate?  AND if he doesn't like what he sees, he may throw his hat in the ring????  Does anyone really think the Republican Party candidates would willingly submit to a grilling from Mr. You're Fired?

I believe this is a 3 ring circus and we have been fixated on only one aspect.

Gwynned you are not the only one ,lol  lolol/ ,I noticed also some "weird" things in a funny way ,that are happening  :? .Michael's HOAX is not the only thing that I noticed,believe me ,there are some "other" things that I saw,but sometimes I thing that maybe I'm crazy lol  geek/  :lol: .Anyway I really like to talk more about this things with you,but now I will go to sleep.I don't know why but lately I feel kinda tired,but I think it's normal ,lol  lolol/ after more than 2 years with sleep from time to timw  :lol:  :shock:  :lol: .Take care and sleep well to you too,if it's night at you  :mrgreen: .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Jon Stewart always has candidates on his program. Comedy Central is integral to reach a YOUNG audience, the same way President Clinton used the Internet to reach young people.

You gotta be hip, to win.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal