This Is Done!
December 06, 2011, 10:35:20 AM
Done! Next we'll be pointing out Simon Cowell is Michael! By the way John Branca's email is xxxxxx@gmail.com if anyone wants to confirm who Hatman 2.0 is....good luck. THIS IS NOT A HOAX!!

/toldya/
Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 11:00:03 AM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: This Is Done!
December 06, 2011, 10:37:46 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Done! Next we'll be pointing out Simon Cowell is Michael! By the way John Branca's email is xxxxxxx@gmail.com if anyone wants to confirm who Hatman 2.0 is....good luck. THIS IS NOT A HOAX!!

/toldya/

Thank you. Would you please be nice? I don't really like having people stick out their tongue at me. It's rather childish IMO. But, I do appreciate that you must be keeping an open mind to visit here - otherwise I'd think you'd have better things to do with your time.

PS - also not sure if that email is legitimate coming from someone who is so intent on making fun of us. It could be your email, who knows. I'll find the email on my own but thank you all the same.

Blessings
Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 11:00:23 AM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

_Anna_

December 06, 2011, 10:47:41 AM
Well, if this kid wants to make a fuss here, as it is obvious already, why give attention? If he has no life, it's his problem and not ours, so why care? If he finds this situation to laugh about then he gives no jack shit on anything. Pathetic.

I reported the message anyway. I don't use to report for nothing, but observing his messages lately, it's clearly troll behaviour. I know what I'm saying. Going from "OMG this is a hoax, LaToya clearly tells us it's all an illusion" to this kind of attitude is troll behaviour.

Clapping or tongue sticking smileys are also uncalled for, considering the type of your messages. This kind of parasiting messages reveal a troll. With all respect.
Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 10:54:36 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 06, 2011, 10:52:36 AM
Kid??? Ha! :) thanks. I'm 53 and that is John's email. I thought you'd see the humor in this, but I was wrong. I apologize.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 06, 2011, 10:57:48 AM
That is NOT John Branca's email.   A simple Google search on that address will show you that email is tied to fraud/spam emails. 

I would advise a mod to delete this thread so people don't get caught up in emailing an address involved in scams.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Share The Light
twitter.com/SeeingClues

bec

December 06, 2011, 10:58:43 AM
conclusivemj, if you think MJ is dead and there is no hoax, then you have no further use for this forum.

Ps. thank you SC, email address removed.
Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 11:01:05 AM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions