Is it just me or does it look like Paris' ring (on her right hand) is a 'key'?  If I was good with screenshots, I would post some.  It looks like a 'key' with a heart on the end of it.

I'm looking forward to watching the interview tomorrow.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Paris Jackson on Her Father Michael
By The Ellen Show | The Ellen Show – 6 hours ago

Email

Her father, Michael, is the legendary pop icon. Paris Jackson talked to Ellen about what life has been like for her and her family in the past few months. The full interview airs Thursday on Ellen.

Ellen: So you're doing a movie. You're going to be in a movie. Is this something you've known you wanted to do for a while?

Paris: Yeah, I love acting.

Ellen: You love acting? How early on did you know you wanted to act?

Paris: When I was really little. My dad was in the move "Moonwalker," and I knew he could sing really well but I didn't know he could act. I saw that and I said, wow, I want to be just like him.

Ellen: How old were you then?

Paris: I was little. I was younger then Blanket.

Ellen: Really, Did you tell him? Did you tell your Dad that you wanted to act?

Paris: Yeah, we would do improv together. He would give us little scenarios. He would say, 'Okay, in this scene you're going to cry'… and I'd cry on the spot.

Ellen: You could cry on the spot?

Paris: Yes.

Ellen: That's impressive. Then you got way with all kinds of things. Then he didn't know if you were really crying or if you were just acting.

Paris: Apparently, I was "faking" it a lot of the time.

Paris on a 'Chance to Be Normal'

Ellen: How are you enjoying school?

Paris: I love it. It's definitely a different experience.

Ellen: …Do they treat you differently? Do you feel like you have a very regular childhood?

Paris: I do have a regular childhood. I mean, I'm treated the same. When I came to Buckley [her school] they didn't know who I was. I was like, yes, I have a chance to be normal.

Ellen: They didn't know who you were because you used to wear masks all the time. When you would wear the masks, do you remember thinking, because obviously your dad did that to protect you so nobody would know who you are and you could do out and have a regular life… Do you remember wearing a mask and going, 'this is kind of weird'?

Paris: Yeah, I'm like, this is stupid, why am I wearing a mask? But I kind of realized the older I got, he only tried to protect us and he'd explain that to us, too.

Memorable Moments with Michael

Ellen: The most memorable thing that your Dad said to you was…

Paris: He said, 'If I die tomorrow, always remember what I told you.' I took his advice and I remembered everything he told me.

Ellen: That's amazing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Simply beautiful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just saw the clip from TMZ and noticed that comment too Gina LOL
She mentions how they had scenarios where she would cry as a kid
"So you can cry on the spot"
"Yes"

Great stuff, Cue her great Memorial performance

Surprised she said it Im sure it was prob a slip.

Yup, BIG CLUE! I love you Paris !  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I can't watch the youtube video until I'm at home but I was able to watch this one on TMZ's sister site toofab.

Paris says she can cry on demand, lol.

Yes she says she "faked it a lot (cryng!) maybe say for example at the Memorial  afraid/

:lol:   bounce/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Thanks for posting this Ford. This is amazing.

penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Paris Jackson: 'Dad Taught Me To Act'

Michael Jackson taught his daughter Paris how to act after his Moonwalker film inspired her to pursue a career in Hollywood.

The 13 year old has landed her debut movie role in upcoming fantasy film Lundon's Bridge and The Three Keys, and Paris has revealed she knew she wanted to act after she saw her father's 1988 music-themed picture.

She also admits the late King of Pop encouraged her career choice and even practised acting exercises with her.

Paris tells TV host Ellen DeGeneres, "I was really little. My dad was in the movie Moonwalker and I knew he could sing really well, but I didn't know he could act. I saw that and I said, 'Wow, I want to be just like him.'

"We would do improv (improvisation) together. He would give us little scenarios. He would say, 'OK, in this scene, you're going to cry,' and I'd cry on the spot."

Paris Jackson's appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show airs in the U.S. on Thursday (15Dec11).

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is awkward. First of all, you can tell Ellen had to walk her thru rehearsal as the whole conversation is a retell of their previous rehearsal conversation, so it seems extremely scripted insider style. How much money did Larry King and his wife pay Ellen to have her on the show? Think about it. And the questions are very very strange. Poor Ellen. Probably thinking she's doing the Kings a favor when she's actually being played. And Paris is sly and a bit like her Mom in her delivery. I can't help but notice her squinting when answering questions... that means a person is embellishing the truth or outright lying in Body Language 101.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Because the majority of the public and fans are thoroughly convinced MJ is dead, scoffing at beLIEvers, now is the time to safely pull out the stops. She basically admitted she was acting when she cried at the memorial. What is the most famous thing the public remembers her for--crying about her dad.  MJ is literally putting it in their faces!! Amazing!

Also in comparison to other big non-funeral related events, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login garnered about 38 million viewers, and the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login garnered about 34.2 million viewers in the U.S. alone. The (Michael Jackson) memorial service was one of the most watched events in online streaming history. CNN's webcast drew at least 9.7 million streams; their feed on Ustream, 4.6 million streams; and MSNBC's feed via Justin.tv drew three million.  According to official news sources around the world, the event exceeded 2.5 billion viewers, making it the most watched live television broadcast of the history of humanity worldwide, surpassing the level of viewing in the television broadcast of the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login space mission in July 1969, until then considered the live television broadcast with higher worldwide audience.
Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 12:05:48 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

OMG Paris is so ADORABLE!!!! Awwww, When she saw the chair Ellen made for her, and started to really laugh, she covered her face in that same adorable way  ;) , Michael used to do, when he laughed  :lol:. But then he would also bit his lower lip :oops:   :P . There is so much of Michael's spirit in this beautiful girl! She is well mannered and very smart.GO,GO,GO Paris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paris Jackson at the Ellen Degeneres Show | Extract
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwmbDL3Yz5o&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Paris tells TV host Ellen DeGeneres, "I was really little. My dad was in the movie Moonwalker and I knew he could sing really well, but I didn't know he could act. I saw that and I said, 'Wow, I want to be just like him.'

IMO this is a huge clue also about Michael's acting abilities. The world knows him as a singer, but don't think of him as an actor. We know he's directing behind the scenes a lot, hence the Liberian Girl picture at the funeral.  But I really believe he's been acting HUGE parts during these last 2+ years.  DD for sure, possibly Blond lady, Casket guy, maybe Mr. MaGoo, green man, maybe X-factor hatman, and I personally am sticking to sometimes as Conrad Murray.  If so, he should win Oscars, few could pull this off.  And who else cried on demand--CM.
Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 02:57:21 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I also see this as 3 clues...just like the 3 kings of Lundons Bridge..

1.  The mention of "Moonwalker" which is about 3 children thinking Michael is gone and then he returns to them...

2.  The most memorable thing that Michael told Paris..."If I die tommorrow, I want you to remember the things I told you...I can only think of one reason why Paris said this...and it is definitely hoax related..no need to explain that one.."To die would be an awlfully big adventure"..Peter Pan

3.  The confirmation that Paris was acting at the memorial, and tells us she is able to cry on the spot...

but, the crying would be without tears, because in movies, the actors have eye drops put into their eyes before the scene.....Thus, Paris had no tears at the Memorial, and many concerned aunties and uncles surrounding her, to make sure she was up to the part, and to support her.....and even adjusted the microphone, and told her to speak up...I always thought that was really odd.......Notice Prince's reaction.??  Oops..that's right !! He didn't have one at all.........

Thanks Paris. ....Michael, your children are amazing and very confident....You have raised and trained them well...God bless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Is it just me or does it look like Paris' ring (on her right hand) is a 'key'?  If I was good with screenshots, I would post some.  It looks like a 'key' with a heart on the end of it.

I'm looking forward to watching the interview tomorrow.

With L.O.V.E. always.

I_deed Bethechange! Excellent observation one more KEY! /woohoo/

....the best I could do in a few minutes LOL!  ::)  8)  :P

Edit: why doesn't my screenshot show up?
Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 08:59:58 AM by Sarahli
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Thanks for posting the screenshot Sarahli  :)

One more 'key' to add to the chain  /woohoo/

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal