Okay! I think it's definite she'll be on tomorrow:

Watch a 30 second preview here:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdQSQraRQwA[/youtube]

& a sneakpeak:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q63YRlJ4AAk[/youtube]

p.s. why does the description say "past few months" shouldn't it be the past 2 and a half years...? What's so special about the past few months? :?
Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 02:26:18 PM by MJFAN7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Elen: What is the most memorable quote that Michael told you......"If I die tommorow, always  remember what I taught you !!! And I took his advice....

She actually said:
If I die tommorow, always  remember what I told you.

And she then said:
I remember Everything!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

Delia

Indeed, Gwinned : she is so serene talking about *that* : not a cloud, not a sigh, but same tone, same disposition like in any other matter. And what kind of fedora is it ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Just doing a little research on the company registration C-IT Entertainment group,  and also the symbols of their logo..........very "illuminati".
We have John Branca taking care of business, whilst Michael Jackson is "INACTive" as president

Those are definately illuminati symbols.....you'd have to be blind not to see it.

Glad you agree....the music/entertainment industry is controlled by them, and that's no secret...

So why would MJ let his children be exposed to the entertainment industry at such an early age ??

The information on C-IT Entertainment is amazing and I think valuable information. Thank you for sharing this. To answer your question - I don't think the children are involved in anything that Michael isn't in control of. And I am beginning to believe that Michael has more power than most people, including myself, thought possible.

I LOVE Ellen even though I hardly ever watch her. She refused to fit into the mold that Hollywood set for her and I admire her for standing up for what she believes even at the risk of losing her fame. She was knocked down but she got up and is stronger than ever. In my mind I have to wonder if she knows more, just like Whoopie Goldberg. If we notice the trend, it's the same shows that are pushing the truth about Michael...so I think there are a few who are protectors of the children on Michael's behalf.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Raikiramari

"If I die tomorrow, remember everything that I told you... and I remembered everything that he told me."

Anyone pick that up?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.

you guys have to see this: when MJ told her to cry she cried :shock:

edit: I see it was already posted...wow I was so excited to hear it :shock:!
Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 03:47:54 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
 penguin/ penguin/ penguin/
I can't believe it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Elen: What is the most memorable quote that Michael told you......"If I die tommorow, always  remember what I taught you !!! And I took his advice....

She actually said:
If I die tommorow, always  remember what I told you.

And she then said:
I remember Everything!

That is what I heard too: "If I die tomorrow, always remember what I told you. And I took his advice. I remember everything!" Why Paris chose this memory in particular, I'm thinking of Michael having a good talk with his children prior to his "death" and the hoax, to prepare them, to advice them what to do, how and when etc. and above all to keep the faith and that dad will be there. Paris keeps this in mind and that's why she can go on. She floats on inspiration, faith and love.
This is also a good advice for us believers too.

@jujubii: true post!

L.O.V.E. always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

I just saw the clip from TMZ and noticed that comment too Gina LOL
She mentions how they had scenarios where she would cry as a kid
"So you can cry on the spot"
"Yes"

Great stuff, Cue her great Memorial performance

Surprised she said it Im sure it was prob a slip.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue
« Reply #-1 on: December 14, 2011, 08:34:12 PM »

Now this is such a weird answer...out of all her wonderful memories with her father, why did she make this the most importand memory??... ??  So hoax related...he was preparing them for his death...And why would MJ even tell her this, unless he knew he was going to die or be killed.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUdzFfBJOJ4&feature=uploademail[/youtube]

Get out of here  :shock: !!!! Who is that LOVELY LADY with mysterious hat  :idea:???? Could she be Paris Jackson,the daughter of the FAMOUS Michael Jackson  geek/  :lol: ????? GO,GO,GO Paris  8-)  :) !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I've always wondered why he would suddenly reveal his kids two weeks before his 'death.'  If he was in any increased danger, that would seem a strange strategy, especially given his special  love for children.  He clearly wanted the world to get to know his kids. AT this point we can only speculate as to why. 

And Paris' remarks are very strange.  I think the reason that the family appears to be nearly 'gleeful' all the time is that they, like us, are on the inside of the hoax and their attitudes may be clues that would encourage us to remain positive and upbeat.  It simply HAS to be an act.  Let's face it.  If your dad was MJ and he died such a short time ago, relatively speaking, could you even speak the word 'death' in connection and not burst into tears?

Gwynned I was  like  :shock:  WTF??  ,when I heard what Paris said to Ellen.I mean yes ,you can really see how relaxed she is when she says the word DIE   :?  geek/ .Like she just said I LOVE YOU or HOW ARE YOU ,lol  :lol: .If some of my family were really dead and especially if that one, would be so special like Michael is,I wouldn't be able to speak so relaxed and open about that,sorry!!! Michael raised his children very well and she is also a GOOD actress  8-) .If I ever have a child,I really wish that it would be like Paris,because she is wonderful and so humble  respect/ !!!
Michael Jackson, reveald his children's faces because it was the perfect time and he wanted to share his wonderful treasure with the WORLD.He is not in danger and he also is not afraid of anyone,not even the Crap Illuminati or Secret Government  :roll: ,that some people that were in front of the Courthouse talked about  geek/ .The children are his ALL LIFE and the family also.PERIOD  :)
Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 05:20:37 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming up in a few minutes, ABC World News, is talking about Paris interview!!!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

She was very prepared for this interview and she looks waay older than 13 OMG!  No stage fright at all, every mature 13 year old.  Those answers … I will miss Ellen tomorrow. Phewy bangbang By the time I get in it will be over.  bangbang  I know I will get the full re-cap right here though so for this, I am grateful /white flag/  Can’t wait to hear the rest of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

She looks JUST like her daddy! Beautiful girl!  /bravo/ And remember....she said MJ said 'IF I die tomorrow...." Key word "IF". Keep beLIEving.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

ON YAHOO NEWS:  (some great info!!)

Jackson daughter tells 'Ellen' about acting dreams
APAP – 4 hrs ago
Related Content

In this Dec. 13, 2011 photo released by Warner Bros., talk show host Ellen DeGeneres, right, welcomes Paris Jackson, daughter of the late pop star Michael Jackson during a taping of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" in Burbank, Calif. The episode will air on Thursday. (AP Photo/Warner Bros., Michael Rozman)

In this Dec. 13, 2011 photo released by Warner Bros., talk show host Ellen DeGeneres, …

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Michael Jackson's daughter says she was inspired to be an actress after seeing her father in the film "Moonwalker."

"My dad was in the movie 'Moonwalker' and I knew he could sing really well, but I didn't know he could act," Paris Jackson told talk show host Ellen DeGeneres, according to a transcript of the episode to air Thursday. "I saw that and I said, 'Wow, I want to be just like him.'"

The film featuring Jackson's signature dance move and other videos was released in 1988.

Paris said her father encouraged her and did improvisation sessions to develop her skills. The 13-year-old has been cast alongside Larry King in a film based on a new children's book, "Lundon's Bridge and the Three Keys," which is in early stages of development.

The Internet Movie Database, known as IMDB, shows the film is tentatively scheduled for a 2013 release, although filmmakers have not presented the teen's proposed acting contract to a Los Angeles court as required because she is a minor.

Paris also talked about the lengths that her father took to protect her identity for an episode that will air on Thursday.

She said her father protected her and her two brothers from the media, such as by placing them in masks or dressing them in costumes when they were in public. She said she initially thought wearing the mask was stupid, but later came to realize that it was for her and her brothers' protection.

She said no one recognized her when she began attending school after her father's death in June 2009.

"I was like, yes, I have a chance to be normal," she said.

Jackson's children have since been in the public eye, appearing onstage at their father's televised memorial service, the Grammy Awards and other television appearances.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions