2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just doing a little research on the company registration C-IT Entertainment group,  and also the symbols of their logo..........very "illuminati".
We have John Branca taking care of business, whilst Michael Jackson is "INACTive" as president

Those are definately illuminati symbols.....you'd have to be blind not to see it.

Glad you agree....the music/entertainment industry is controlled by them, and that's no secret...

So why would MJ let his children be exposed to the entertainment industry at such an early age ??
Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 11:39:03 PM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Elen: What is the most memorable quote that Michael told you......"If I die tommorow, always  remember what I taught you !!! And I took his advice....

Now this is such a weird answer...out of all her wonderful memories with her father, why did she make this the most importand memory??... ??  So hoax related...he was preparing them for his death...And why would MJ even tell her this, unless he knew he was going to die or be killed.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUdzFfBJOJ4&feature=uploademail[/youtube]

and Paris you are always remembering what Michael taught you ....he had planned eveything in advance...
Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 06:59:23 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

She is so beautiful and smart girl , i really like her :) Michael obviously prepared his children for all this .I'm sure they had long conversations with him and they have been prepared for their new life. Sending all my love to Paris, Prince & Blanket  ;))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

Adi

Paris - an amazing, smart, talented and lovely person....just like her Dad and brothers ...the apple doesn't fall far from the tree

:mrgreen:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WOW she looks so beautiful  :'(

And wayyyyyyy older than 13!  afraid/

Can anyone tell me when we'll be able to see the whole thing? I'm in the UK so a bit confused with day/time LOL  ;))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Elen: What is the most memorable quote that Michael told you......"If I die tommorow, always  remember what I taught you !!! And I took his advice....

Now this is such a weird answer...out of all her wonderful memories with her father, why did she make this the most importand memory??... ??  So hoax related...he was preparing them for his death...And why would MJ even tell her this, unless he knew he was going to die or be killed.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUdzFfBJOJ4&feature=uploademail[/youtube]

and Paris you are always remembering what Michael taught you ....he had planned eveything in advance...

I agree 2good. She chose an interesting memory really. He was preparing the kids for the hoax, that's for sure. Paris is so beautiful, smart and so sweet. I'm sure Michael is proud of her and and all his kids.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Paris does great! She exactly knows how to give interviews, she's beautiful and smart and she enjoys it. I bet Michael is very proud.

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

_Anna_

I can't understand this anymore. The family takes any chance to say he is dead. Any chance. The rest is dead silent, just them talking about him being dead. Maybe I am the only one who doesn't see this "hoax related" or good for us or I lost any drop of patience and trust.

The family, all of them, seem to be enjoying their lives like never before, while we're still here, still some of us can't cope with the fact Michael is not here, that this is beyond unfair. Michael should be here, enjoying life. When I see all of them so happy and so adjusted to their lives and fame, I feel like we are the only ones who do care. Jackie and Marlon have not been 1 single day at the trial. Not even 1 single day (remember your brother was allegedly murdered, killed). Yet they do concerts, enjoying life, fans and fame all on Michael's back. Now the children are following the family steps. And Michael? Does anyone really care about what happened? Where is he? Where for God's sake! If I was his family I would not rest until I knew what happened. Yet the only thing that family seems to do is tweet, do concerts, write books, scream "murder"(and not doing anything about it), doing tributes, ad infinitum, earning money, filling pockets like they never did before, because before they didn't have so many opportunities. Where were their books when Michael was passing through difficult situations? Where were their books when his image needed to be restored after the trash he's been dragged through? Where were them when they needed to go out there and speak about Michael's compassionate character and amazing human being?

BACK said something that is very true: Respect is not given, it's earned.

Michael earned it.
Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 10:14:03 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jujubii

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • ♥ wishing i had all the answers so I could see

Now this is such a weird answer...out of all her wonderful memories with her father, why did she make this the most importand memory??... ??

absolutely.

Michael has been quoted as saying 'I want to live forever'.
According to his own words, the only reason he would die is for them.

From what we know of both his words and of him, his actions and emotions, the last thing this man would EVER want to do is put his life in danger- for any reason- to such a state that it would endanger the lives of his children, i.e., leave them fatherless. (seeing as Michael is the only parent they have)

Why else would these words- "if I die tomorrow..." - stick with Paris?
For when Michael had to, infact, "die", so Paris would know how to cope, or show how she is pretending to be 'coping', to the media.

This reminds me of a theory of mine that a big part of the reason for this hoax is Michael's children.
Does anyone remember how MJ let Prince and Paris go out for the first time without masks not more than 2-3 weeks before he "died"?

I really feel this was no coincidence.
Why that day? Why so close?

In some strange way, Michael's children are involved with the reasoning of the hoax in this way: to put them out into the world and teach them how to live in it as his kids.
To the media, the kids are coping with their father's death.
In reality, the kids are coping with the media- their onslaught attack, their watching their every move, their watching them like the vultures they are even in a serious situation such as death of a parent, where they should leave children in privacy.

I know this might sound like it's a cruel thing for MJ to do. Maybe? I really hope I'm wording my idea right. @.@
I strongly believe Michael is watching his children learn to live in the world on their own- because he knows that as Michael Jackson's children, they need all the experience they can get.
And what better way than to appear so vulnerable, when actually they have their father still giving them all the strength and guidance they need (as Paris even shared with us as something she remembers so well at this moment 'for some reason')?...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

my darling songbird,
where are you, dear?
are you gone and disappeared?
or are you warbling somewhere

where I cannot yet hear?

I can't wait for the full interview.

Well Michael can be dead that is why, but it is obvious that most of the family including his kids are not happy about it and they are working hard to get the truth out. It takes some true guts and confidence to do what Paris is doing, just the message in the movie she is making is obvious and what she tweet about and speak about.

If I was her I would do the same!

More and more people and celebs are coming forward with the truth these days.

The truth and love is being spread around, not theories, but facts and truths, and that is what I am sticking to too.
For me it is more important to spread this than tryin to figure out when MJ will "bam" or if he is even alive.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

gwynned

I've always wondered why he would suddenly reveal his kids two weeks before his 'death.'  If he was in any increased danger, that would seem a strange strategy, especially given his special  love for children.  He clearly wanted the world to get to know his kids.  AT this point we can only speculate as to why. 

And Paris' remarks are very strange.  I think the reason that the family appears to be nearly 'gleeful' all the time is that they, like us, are on the inside of the hoax and their attitudes may be clues that would encourage us to remain positive and upbeat.  It simply HAS to be an act.  Let's face it.  If your dad was MJ and he died such a short time ago, relatively speaking, could you even speak the word 'death' in connection and not burst into tears? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

Thank you for the 'snoppet' (lol) - verrry interesting - I need to see the full video.
 ;))
Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 12:20:48 PM by Datroot
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

skyways

Brilliant Post @Jujubii!!

I just LOVE how u put it on - In public eye children coping wth the loss of  their father BUT ON THE REALITY THEY COPING WTH THE MEDIA-
Finally someone said it LOUD!!

GOD BLESS U  JUBI 4 THAT WORDS!
@@
and L.O.V.E. TO ALL!

xx
Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 12:45:54 PM by skyways
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

I can't watch the youtube video until I'm at home but I was able to watch this one on TMZ's sister site toofab.

Paris says she can cry on demand, lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can't watch the youtube video until I'm at home but I was able to watch this one on TMZ's sister site toofab.

Paris says she can cry on demand, lol.

Yes she says she "faked it a lot (cryng!) maybe say for example at the Memorial  afraid/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions