PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: Shocking PROOF MICHAEL WAS ON XFACTOR !
December 02, 2011, 09:36:47 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

and  isn't this man the SAME man  as we see with Omer Bhatti   mmmmm   

Thanks for finding this out Tink. Yes, he is the same guy. I never thought that he was MJ and do not still think that he is. And why on earth would MJ disguise himself like this man? He is a genius and he can create so many disguises, why would he try to get into his disguise? Sorry for being the party pooper guys but I don't think this is Michael.

thats the beauty of it purelove. it isnt a regular disguise of mj... that would be too predictable. its random on purpose... thats why out of all disguises he picked this one.

again, i could be totally wrong. but that is JMO at this point in time. if someone comes out and says, no, that wasnt mj in audience, that was me! well, then i will eat my hat humbly.

That is possible Aussie. We're all entitled to our opinions and what I see and feel is that this guy is not MJ in disguise. I can be wrong of course but that is what I think.   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2011, 09:56:25 PM
I used to love doing these back in the day... all I did was copy the eyes from "hatman" and paste on the MJ photo from the video.

Oh wow- that was amazing, Seeing Clues! Thank you for the eye-comparisons- they were eyeopening indeed.... As I said- something about this guy captivated me instantly. Glad I wasn't alone. Feels lonely in my rubber cell at times... :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
December 03, 2011, 12:24:34 AM
I used to love doing these back in the day... all I did was copy the eyes from "hatman" and paste on the MJ photo from the video.

Oh wow- that was amazing, Seeing Clues! Thank you for the eye-comparisons- they were eyeopening indeed.... As I said- something about this guy captivated me instantly. Glad I wasn't alone. Feels lonely in my rubber cell at times... :)

wow. those eyes look like Michaels. I was just looking at the bone structure of the cheeks & chin, it has a cleft, and cheecks round out like Michaels. Weird.... but that jaw line & chin eearry familiar......does anyone else this ??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 03, 2011, 12:27:29 AM
the pic with him and Omar. Look at the forhead of both Michaels & the guy with Omar. They round off the same at the top. Same distance, the length looks the same. I know that guy with Omar looks like a overweight bum, there is alot of similiar features with Michael at the top pic....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 03, 2011, 12:32:42 AM
Who is this guy? Does anyone have any other pics of him? I know Michael loved snakes, doesn't seem to bothered by the snake....which i hate snakes.......yuck.......always have glasses on.....we all know Michael's eyes are dead give away. why is it that every guy or woman we suspect of Michael in disguise "ALWAYS" seem to have sunglasses on????? I see Omar doesn't have sunglasses on. Anyone know if this guy recently came around more? or any pics of NO GLASSES, SO WE CAN SEE HIS EYES??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 03, 2011, 01:25:26 AM
@Angel...thanks for your kind words and thanks again for your work on the pics and the vid  ::P

About the guy in the pic with Omer...he is holding a pair of 'seeing' glasses in his hand, yet he is wearing 'sunglasses' in the pic...and the pic is taken indoors.  I can't tell if that guy is the same guy that was at X Factor....but the fact that he is holding a pair of 'seeing' glasses in his hand suggests he didn't want to be photographed with them on.  I can understand that...I wear glasses/contacts and don't like taking pics with glasses on and often take them off when taking pics.  BUT...when I'm indoors...I don't take them off and replace them with 'sunglasses' lol...that just doesn't make any sense to me.  But maybe I'm just coo-coo.  :?

The only possible reason I can think of as to why someone would take off their 'seeing' glasses and replace them with 'sunglasses' prior to taking a pic indoors (which that guy seems to have done since he's holding them in his hand)...is to hide their eyes.

One reason to want to hide your eyes is cause 'the eyes have it' (you can change a lot about your appearance...but the eyes are very telling).  Or because the bags under your eyes look like mine  /overreacting/

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

December 03, 2011, 01:40:28 AM
Thing is, even if the X Factor guy is the same man as the one with Omer (and I suspect he is) the odd thing is the X Factor guy seems completely bald; does this mean the guy with Omer is wearing a wig? Coincidence?

Catherine23
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Look to heaven, an angel appears; to love and protect us, through all of our tears

_Anna_

December 03, 2011, 02:39:34 AM
The guy with Omer is kinda chubby and has long hair. The XFactor guy is bald and slender. You can see him standing up near Branca backstage. He is slender, not even a bit chubby.

A man when he chooses to wear long hair it's almost absurd to see him shaved bald after. At least to cut it short. But shave it bald? Only if they have problems with the hair like some men do, and they're getting naturally bald, and it looks ugly. But that guy with Omer has a normal hair. Why shave it? I don't say it's a general rule, but this is from my experience with men with long hair.
Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 02:45:32 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 03, 2011, 03:03:16 AM
someone asked where I got the pic.. it was from Omars twitter , and I believe it was about a year ago....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

December 03, 2011, 04:37:35 AM
Are you for real guys?:)
Look at his arms. They are too short to be MJ's
You can make something or someone longer or fatter but you can't make them shorter or thinner :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 03, 2011, 04:46:32 AM

Hatman must have on massive shoulder pads. Omer's pic really could be a set-up taken a year ago. MJ puts his easter egg clues out, expecting us to dig them up on the right occasion.  Omer's friend's hands don’t look like MJ’s big long hands.  I agree, that like DD is a real person, so MJ has a target person to disguise as.  Very fishy--these 2 people! suspicious// ;)  Hatman is hiding his hands.

AngelGraduatedbyMJ,  could you lighten up the sunglasses on Omer's friend so we can see if they are the same eyes? Thanks!

Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 04:51:17 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
December 03, 2011, 05:13:31 AM
Hi all, sorry if this video have already risen, but it caught my attention the letter in the rap "I'll Be There" is the participant 7 (o_o) Chris Rene.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y38bBIbkLWg&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 03, 2011, 08:12:38 AM
No no no clearly not Michael:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
December 03, 2011, 08:15:56 AM
Thing is, even if the X Factor guy is the same man as the one with Omer (and I suspect he is) the odd thing is the X Factor guy seems completely bald; does this mean the guy with Omer is wearing a wig? Coincidence?

Catherine23

Were the two pictures taken on the same day? The one with Omer and the one at the X Factor? We don't even know how old that pic with Omer is. So why would it be hard for him to shave his head or lost his hair? There's nothing odd about it.

P.S: Some people are very sensitive to light, especially if they have migraine. That place should have been very bright with all the spotlights. His sunglasses can have a simple explanation like that.
Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 08:20:18 AM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 03, 2011, 08:35:20 AM
I still haven't watched the complete show, but this guy initially jumped out at me during some of the bits that I did watch.  Seeing photos of him up close is kind of spooky.  I'm not going to say it is a fact, but wow! The eyes are eerie and then when you look at the jaw and chin.  There's definitely a connection or this guy wouldn't have been sitting so close to the family and Branca, and then he's backstage as well. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions