Re: Shocking PROOF MICHAEL WAS ON XFACTOR !
December 12, 2011, 10:53:07 PM
Anewfan......reading your story made me laugh so hard!  You totally told it perfectly.....I hope we didn't scare the poor man by staring and checking him out like that and then having our husbands follow him into the bathroom!!  Looking at the pic, I think his eyes do resemble Michaels though! Maybe we were right about him after all??!  Lol!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

December 12, 2011, 11:17:13 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anewfan......reading your story made me laugh so hard!  You totally told it perfectly.....I hope we didn't scare the poor man by staring and checking him out like that and then having our husbands follow him into the bathroom!!  Looking at the pic, I think his eyes do resemble Michaels though! Maybe we were right about him after all??!  Lol!

It was fun! Wasn't it? Lol! Good thing our hubbies are good troopers and supporting our (okay my) ridiculous quests to find MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

MJonmind

December 13, 2011, 12:17:48 AM
That was funny, and Andrea too!  No way my guy would have been so willing! argue/
Thanks for finding the plan dates and times.  I guess we'll have to wait for more info on this another unconfirmed sighting at X-factor, like ALL the other times. :( suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

December 13, 2011, 01:00:31 AM
anewfan and mumof3kids........you guys are hilarious!

Sounds like you had a fun time.

I reckon if I had of been there I would have been checking everyone out too for tell-tale signs of disguises!

:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Delia

December 13, 2011, 03:43:05 PM
I think this hat man doesn*t look like the one from XFACTOR. Maybe only representing the same person.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 13, 2011, 03:53:10 PM
I think Michael knows how to cover his tracks. /cook/  I think that was him on X-factor, but not at Fanfest. Just my hunch. ;) 

Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 03:56:18 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
December 13, 2011, 06:48:11 PM
Has anyone noticed the x-factor hat man, wears the very similiar shoes that Michael usually wears?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MissG

December 13, 2011, 08:33:09 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Okay...so I was not only on the look out for Andrea, I was in full-out “Spot MJ in disguise” mode at Fanfest. I had the man in the picture in my sights. He was often sitting on the ledge chewing gum rapidly and swinging his feet back and forth looking a bit nervous.

I was watching him so much that I probably was making him nervous. He would get up a few times and walk to talk to a boy about 11-12 years old and then go back and sit down and just watch. (He would actually shuffle and he even picked his underwear out a few times. Lol!)

I was so convinced that he was MJ in disguise that momof3kids and I sat down by the ledge to listen to him talk and then momof3’s hubby took our picture but really took a picture of “MJ in disguise”. As you can tell by the picture, his hair looks fake as well as his face.

He then headed to the bathroom and I was totally following him to see where he was going. (I feel ridiculous now.) I thought he headed behind the curtain, so we sent my hubby and momof3’s hubby to the bathroom to check things out. (Those poor guys!) They said he was talking on a cell phone in the bathroom and had an Italian-type accent.

He was saying something like “When are you getting here? What time are we going to the show?” Momof3, her hubby, and my hubby are convinced that it was definitely NOT MJ and it was kind of a funny joke about me over-reacting. I’m only about 90% convinced it wasn’t him. He seemed to disappear after that, but the young boy was still there. It was also shortly after that that Branca and hatman came.

So....here I am confessing my ridiculous quest to find MJ in disguise. Ha ha! It was fun and adventurous, but ultimately he wasn’t found.

[embed=425,349][/embed]

HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA That was FUNNY . Your husbands are saints lol lol lol. I would have loved to participate in it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

December 16, 2011, 05:47:27 PM
I agree that the xfactor hatman could be him disguised as someone unknown in the inner circle. Smart idea.  mj_dance/ That's a funny story about the mystery Fanfest man, great photo!  Too bad I wasn't there that night, I went Tues. afternoon. About the photo, I think his eyebrows and hair looks fake, long jawline and sunken cheek area. What if it was him? Shuffling to hide his strut and keep from dancing to the music, padding under clothes causing underwear to ride, and he went to the washroom to see if the guys would follow  :lol: Bit off topic, at Fanfest I took many photos of living room area, I was curious about the books. On the table was the open album with the photo of fans holding the banner 'Michael you're an angel in disguise!' Yes he was, is.  :)
Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 05:49:28 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Delia

December 17, 2011, 05:10:57 AM
LoveShyMichael very good point about the shoes !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions