Do

Re: TIAI NOVEMBER 30
December 10, 2011, 09:44:51 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
also notably missing is souza... snif   :P

Hmmmmm, TS AND Souza missing........do I smell a secret love trip to the Bahamas?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
December 10, 2011, 10:10:03 AM
WhiteKnight.   I watched your video above.  You were talking about the disappearance illusion on the bed during the song Dirty Diana.  If you think about it, Michael has shown this disappearing many times.  Even in the Billy Jean video he disappears under the sheets.  He disappears on the sidewalk etc.  He disappears and comes back during moonwalker.  He turns to sand or black dust and then reappears during remember the time.  He shrivels up in Ghosts and then comes back. And there is more.  It seems like a common theme.  Maybe you are right.  There is something to think about regarding this "Disappearing Act".  And Remember what Latoya said at the beginning "It's a magic Trick" !!!!!

Love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

December 10, 2011, 11:23:52 AM
WhiteKnight.   I watched your video above.  You were talking about the disappearance illusion on the bed during the song Dirty Diana.  If you think about it, Michael has shown this disappearing many times.  Even in the Billy Jean video he disappears under the sheets.  He disappears on the sidewalk etc.  He disappears and comes back during moonwalker.  He turns to sand or black dust and then reappears during remember the time.  He shrivels up in Ghosts and then comes back. And there is more.  It seems like a common theme.  Maybe you are right.  There is something to think about regarding this "Disappearing Act".  And Remember what Latoya said at the beginning "It's a magic Trick" !!!!!

Love
/bravo/ I never connected all the disappearing acts before. It's all a great illusion!  michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Delia

December 10, 2011, 01:46:05 PM
yes, Michael Joe Jackson didn't die, at least not officially  penguin/
Pearl Jr. insisted that his name is Joe !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
December 10, 2011, 09:01:09 PM

I don't care what pearl says but I care what the family says. Latoya wrote on her twitter that his middle name is Joe. Also Jermaine wrote the same in his book too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2011, 09:28:16 AM

I don't care what pearl says but I care what the family says. Latoya wrote on her twitter that his middle name is Joe. Also Jermaine wrote the same in his book too.

and his passports.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

December 11, 2011, 06:03:33 PM

Love

Thanks Dontwalk,I also think that there is something to think about this "Disappearing Act". This sounds to me like an ILUSION,aka a MAGIC TRICK!!!! Who knows,but in the Billie Jean video Michael goes UNDER SOME WHITE SHEET,no  :????? On 25 june 2009 his "supposed body" was also UNDER a white sheet and after Pepsi accident again,his body was also covered in some white blanket  :? .

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2011, 08:56:58 PM
Wait...in that second pic he has his arm sticking up with his glove on????  Get outta town!!!   lolol/''
Oh...wait....my bad....I thought that was a pic from the day he "died".
Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 09:05:44 PM by YouRnotAlone7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2011, 08:58:19 PM

Love

Thanks Dontwalk,I also think that there is something to think about this "Disappearing Act". This sounds to me like an ILUSION,aka a MAGIC TRICK!!!! Who knows,but in the Billie Jean video Michael goes UNDER SOME WHITE SHEET,no  :????? On 25 june 2009 his "supposed body" was also UNDER a white sheet and after Pepsi accident again,his body was also covered in some white blanket  :? .

Yes he does like to disappear doesn't he? All of these bring to mind yet another way he disappeared ... from the stage in the Dangerous tour after switching places with a decoy right in front of everyone's eyes, who then flew away on the jet pack. So clever! So we see he has had lots of practice!
Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 09:00:35 PM by Is_it_scary
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2011, 09:07:21 PM
Speaking of disappearing...he didn't hook up with Criss Angel for nothing....I'll bet he had a BIG part in the disappearing act! /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
December 11, 2011, 09:27:22 PM
Yes, and after the clue about quantum tunneling we were talking about walking through walls.  Chris Angel has a trick for that too !  and also walking on water !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

curls

December 12, 2011, 02:34:53 AM
And the thing about disappearing tricks and illusions is that the audience doesn't REALLY want to know how it's all done, that takes away all the magic - they just want to see the bit when the thing that disappeared is amazingly brought back!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2011, 04:10:15 AM
Dontwalkaway:
That’s very interesting! As you have mentioned, he ‘disappears’ in ‘Billie Jean’s’ bed as well.  ‘Dirty Diana’ is an updated name for ‘Billie Jean’. ‘Suzie’ is the most recent name that he has given her. He is referring to the same ‘woman’. They all have the same story too because he refers to all of them as ‘groupies’.

I do believe that this is an important part of the illusion but I agree with curls. Lol It’s more exciting when the ‘how’ is kept a secret. It is much more intriguing that way. I also think that Chris Angel is in the mix as well, although I do not know to what extent. There are a lot of great hoax videos that explore this idea.

Applehead: As for the white sheets, to me, it seems apparent that he has been planning this for a VERY long time! I DO NOT believe that it was something that he decided to do out of the blue. There are way to many technicalities and dimensions to the hoax for it to be something spontaneous. Thanks for posting the pictures! <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2011, 06:35:20 AM
T.....  S...... ??   come out......come out.....where ever u r.   we're waiting
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2011, 09:18:18 AM
T.....  S...... ??   come out......come out.....where ever u r.   we're waiting
I second that,please T.S.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal