Grace

Re: TIAI NOVEMBER 30
December 07, 2011, 06:56:50 AM
Only CNN's article had the "deviation". We have seen patterns that indicate that CNN has (had) a somewhat different role in this than other media.

I will cite my post from 2 years ago to make my points clearer.
Would be interesting in addition  to see whether this specific CNN article does in any kind fit with Souza's thoughts on biblical connections ("members of Galilee").

Did you notice that ONLY CNN has the typo of
"I, with my companion,was only trying to help my fellow man"

and all other media are going with
"I, with my compassion, was only trying to help my fellow man."

CNN claim to be author of the content and it even was corrected once today:
 By CNN
Story Published: Nov 23, 2009 at 4:06 AM PST
Story Updated: Nov 23, 2009 at 5:39 AM PST
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Would you consider that on an English keyboard you could accidently mix up a double "ss" and an "n" while retyping an article?
I wouldn't. Hmm.
Accidently just a typo? There are staff being employed to do nothing but correct misspelling and typos and control by 4 eyes survey that articles are being distributed in the intended version. (Remember political correctness and other aspects.)

So let's consider the typo has passed all exams and the update and is still there - well then it's not a typo, is it? And then there may be more hidden than just news on doc Murray.
Btw, also LKL did chose this topic for their blog, not Michael's AMA success. Why?

Following the text, Murray with a companion was only trying to help his fellow man.
They were 2 and they were helping a friend.

And in addition Murray spoke to the members of Galilee - is he a member of one of the Houston Galilee Baptist Churches or is he referring to the country of Galilee which is extending to the river Jordan which is a symbol of death?

Anybody here knowing more about the Baptist Church in Houston?
Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 07:01:01 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
December 07, 2011, 07:40:40 AM
This can have an explanation though: Larry King is or at least was a believer, let's not forget he asked the famous doubt question: "Is he still dead BTW?? "

After a while he dropped the MJ subject.
Maybe he was too tired to wait for a BAM lolol/.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

December 07, 2011, 09:30:52 AM

Hello everyone!
Sorry for my broken English.
I follow you and I just loved it.
I love Michael, but I don't like the "circus".

In Italy there is little talk of MJ and when it happens is like "manna from heaven" ...
I do not want to be intrusive or off-topic, but I do not know if you've already talked about this shocking interview with Jermaine: "Murray is guilty but did not kill yourself" ... "I say that Dr. Murray is only the finger of a hand that goes unpunished. There are other people involved in this murder. We will produce the evidence and there will be another trial in September"
Murray is a criminal or professional negligence?
"Both, I repeat, did not act alone".
"There are questions that remain unanswered:
Because they have erased all the tapes of the surveillance cameras?
Because he has recorded the voice of my brother?" (I do these questions for a long time)
More ...
What do you think?
And more ...
Murray has signed the notice of appeal to prison and said he intends to defend itself, because of its difficult financial situation ... The Court of Appeal shall appoint a public defender. The family of the King of Pop asked the doctor for a compensation of 100 million dollars.

It seems that Michael's family and the media have the same purpose: to tell a never ending story ... why?

or maybe these tapes never existed
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

December 07, 2011, 10:14:50 AM
And to remember who "died" the June 25, 2009 8)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
December 07, 2011, 01:40:29 PM
yes, Michael Joe Jackson didn't die, at least not officially  penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2011, 04:17:05 AM
mjonmind:
I believe that is why Michael has trimmed us down to a small size, like Gideon’s army of 300 against the Midianites, who in the Bible story turned on each other and destroyed each other in their panic.  We are more important to TS than we realize, even as some of us feel TS is important to us staying here, reading and posting. He is reading what we say.

MJonmind: Thanks for you great response! That is a very nice reference and that’s EXACTLY the point I was trying to make. Many will loose faith because of the ‘deception’ but this is by ‘design’.  I don’t want to sound condescending to anyone but the bottom line is this>>> “If you don’t beLIEve, you don’t belong”. It may sound horrible to many who will read this and if it does, I’m very sorry but it’s just that simple. He is DEFINTATELY reading EVERYTHING we post. It’s very nice to know that we can come to a deeper understanding of the message! I appreciate your comment very much! *hugs*

Australian MJ BeLIEver:
“in addition to that, we dont need this place to be free and know truth.... if you are 'thinking for yourself' 'questioning everything' and 'not accepting and gobbling up everything that we are force fed by religion, government, corporation and media, then the job is done (with or without this place) and you are on your way to freedom...”

That was very beautifully said and I agree with you 100%. The ‘System’ is just a huge conglomerate made up of all the things hat you mentioned. As we can see, all of these things play a role in controlling how we live our lives and they keep us from thinking for ourselves.

« Reply #154 on: Today at 07:01:12 AM »
Whiteknight

The ‘System’ will be exposed and will find itself cornered.  All of her ‘schemes and plans’ will be exposed.  The ‘System’ will destroy itself.

This is all a part of the plan and the ‘deception’ plays a crucial role in making this happen.

We will know the truth but in due timing. But a lot of things have to fall into place first.

As for AEG being the bad guys: Like Souza, I do not reject this idea at all but I still believe its WAY more complicated than that.

I’m also very excited today so you guys are not alone. I’m just happy to be on this adventure with everyone! I love you all!! <3

And DON’T forget! We are all here for a reason. This did not affect us the way that it did for nothing. There are NO coincidences!

I believe that is why Michael has trimmed us down to a small size, like Gideon’s army of 300 against the Midianites, who in the Bible story turned on each other and destroyed each other in their panic.  We are more important to TS than we realize, even as some of us feel TS is important to us staying here, reading and posting. He is reading what we say.

Applehead I've always loved the Coroner van video with the others jumping out.
Especially now with TMZ posting the pic about Abraham Lincoln alive--see him jump out.  Next it will be Elvis, then Jesus--well...  Wait--did ALL four hoax their deaths! ;)

Mjonmind I had to go BACK,lol ,because is something we are missing  :? ,is something that disturbs me very much,and I think is about HISTORY,about OUR true HISTORY,from the BEGININGs. It is a very good reason TMZ is takeig us BACK,I can feel it .We are asked to beLIEve ,but why to believe a word,that has the LIE in it????? WHY???? In THIS IS IT movie,we had THE FAKE DEATH motive,in MEGAMIND movie we also had THE FAKE DEATH motive,in ILLUSIONIST movie again THE FAKE DEATH motive.Elvis, Tupac and Michael also are suspected that they FAKED they DEATH. I'm sure that during this hoax we saw many fake death in movies but now I don't remember,lol,I'm sorry.
Like I said before,our SISTEM sucks BIG TIME and everything is BACKwards.TMZ put Lincon there with a reason,and I will not think otherwise.7White7Night7 is a member on this forum,and I saw all her VIDEOS.Her last video about Lincon,Murray sentence,justice,the system,religion,and DIRTY DIANA bed,lol it is mind-blowing and I'm almost 100% that the TRUTH is about THIS. To quote her :

" It's about 'THE SYSTEM' that hides behind the guise of RELIGION,a 'SYSTEM' that perverters the truth and conspires against the freedom and spiritual advancement of all humanity "WhiteNight

Michael Jackson Death Hoax Labyrinth: LOVE IS JUSTICE Ep 15
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXPKBthoo-o&feature=g-u[/youtube]

Oh my! I had no idea that TMZ had mentioned Abraham Lincoln up until I read through the thread. LOL! That’s pretty amazing! But of course I do not see every little thing as a clue but everything happens for a reason. it still makes me all the more sure about everything that I have been observing. And YES, HISTORY is so important in all of this.  It’s important that we take heed to its warnings. It’s possible that we may be headed in a direction that many will not be comfortable with because it’s quite controversial. Thank you for your post! I send much love to you! <3

Now about TS.

I’m sure he has his reasons for the delay or perhaps this is not a delay at all. Commitment and responsibilities aside, I think that we are forgetting that TS is human. I mean no insult to anyone when I say this. I’m just not worried at all. I’m simply excited about this great adventure. ;3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

December 09, 2011, 06:09:26 AM
the statement about being in the wrong place at the wrong time , that i think includes the statement in question was in the little speech murray gave at church. i have no idea where to look for these things here anymore.

as for ts i am no expert but you guys who are worried about him i wouldn't get too bent out of shape unless he doesn't show for : 12:21 . just sayin
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
December 09, 2011, 06:54:26 AM
Is this the video you are looking for ???

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4Q983-uTGQ&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

December 09, 2011, 08:59:26 AM
Jackson doctor's lawyers try to shift blame

Singer's longtime dermatologist keeps being mentioned, but can't be called to testify  

Klein has emerged as the missing link in the trial, with the defense raising his name at every turn and the judge ruling he may not be called as a witness because his care of Jackson is not at issue. He has not been charged with any wrongdoing.

I suppose that now Dr. Klein is under investigation and has been subpoenaed by the California Medical Board You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login., a new level of investigation has started. At last, because I was wondering about the judge's rule that Klein couldn't be called as a witness confused/ . Judge's reason: 'because his care of Jackson is not at issue. He has not been charged with any wrongdoing'. Although it seems Klein will face malpractice charges, I'm not jumping to conclusions (yet). Is it because it is part of the whole plan that Klein and possibly other doctors are placed in a second chapter/level of the investigation and there will be a trial part II? Perhaps the entire investigation is devided in 3, 4 or more layers/levels and so does the trial. The top layer might be the person(s)/organization(s) who is controlling the doctors around MJ. Truth on every level will be revealed. Justice first...then truth (quoting Snoopy). TS's bamcake turns out to be a delicious layer cake  geek/

L.O.V.E. always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

RK

December 09, 2011, 09:12:40 AM
TS did say the FBI are helping to create the illusion in order to EXPOSE the criminal.
I guess we just have to wait it out and keep watching.
Hi TS. We miss you like crazy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2011, 09:17:38 AM

x777

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Adi

December 09, 2011, 11:02:05 AM
TS did say the FBI are helping to create the illusion in order to EXPOSE the criminal.
I guess we just have to wait it out and keep watching.

I have to 2nd that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2011, 01:57:57 AM
@ TS

TS, TS, wherefore art thou... for a post from you, i will deny thy father and refuse thy name.....

we miss you. if you are reading, please be fair and wrap up lvl 7....  :'( even if not, just come to say hello...

also notably missing is souza... snif   :P
Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 07:57:23 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

December 10, 2011, 02:04:22 AM
@everlastinglove_MJ

why o why did you have to post that gorgeous cake. loooks sooooo good.....

now i am on a hunt to satisfy my sweet tooth!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

suspicious mind

December 10, 2011, 07:46:18 AM
Is this the video you are looking for ???

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4Q983-uTGQ&feature=related[/youtube]
i thought it was but i am not hearing it now.  :?

have to laugh.   kitten is on the desk checking out the smilies as i write this. penguin/ penguin/ penguin/ penguin/ penguin/ penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal