MJonmind

Re: TIAI NOVEMBER 30
December 02, 2011, 04:32:50 AM
Souza
That depends. If our only purpose is to avoid entrapment, then our job is done. It would mean we could go on with our lives and having this forum online just as an archive would be enough. I am more than willing to give this another year of my life, or even 2 if necessary, but not just to be kept busy with disguises and clues.

:shock: errrr
TS

Finally: is this hoax a prank, or a Thriller II reality movie, or an ARG, or a sting operation, or a Vendetta, or an NWO/EOW warning, or a wake-up call to the gullible public (don't believe everything in the media), etc--which is it?  And the answer is: all of the above!  It is something that people have never seen before, at least not the combination of these things and on this scale.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
December 02, 2011, 04:50:39 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just want Michael to know that he should stop throwing bones at us and take us seriously and treat us as worthy after 2.5 years. I think we deserved that.

I have to agree.

I think there is a time and place for everything...since the start we have been seen as 'in-balanced' people to say the least, and I agree that it is that time, right now, that we should be taken a bit more seriously...

These are just my opinions, kind of all over the place, but I know where I stand and those who have already said their opinions, I know where you stand too, but this is what I think.

So I'm sure our efforts are appreciated and we appreciate this hoax, the members (including TS) and the help TS gives to us...but it seems like the rules of the games are changing, I don't mind playing this game (although this hoax is also serious (NWO, EOW etc)) and I don't mind the 'rules' of this 'game' but do not start changing them...for a lack of a better example, it feels like one of the horror movies where the villain makes the victim play one of their games and when the victim plays by the rules and is succeeding, then the villain goes and changes the rules (and I am not saying there are victims and villains in this hoax, it's just an analogy).

I also really do feel that we are actors in a movie, not literally but maybe more like pawns in a chess game (not in a bad way). In a chess game if the opponent gets to the King, it's game over, 'check mate', so the other chess pieces are there to help protect the King, where the player has to sacrifice some of the chess pieces or use them as a shield. For a long time I feel our 'roles' are not just to believe and see things for what they really are (lies of the media) but to be an example/experiment or distraction (I can't find the right word for it) just like pawns in a chess game.

We are an example/experiment to those who think MJ is alive and who are not on his side, those that may be trying to find him or get to him (don't know if there is any that are though, but there most likely are). Earlier on they might of believed that MJ was alive but when they look at us now with people losing faith or getting frustrated etc. their belief that MJ is alive might diminish and maybe they will believe MJ is dead, so he is no longer seen as a threat to them...so we might be used in that way. They might think to themselves 'look at those believers, some are starting to crumble, maybe we are wrong and MJ is really dead'.

Or another thing it could be is that we are just bystanders unintentionally caught in the web. We believe MJ is alive, they believe MJ is alive and to get them off his tail he has to make them doubt just so they can think he is dead and that's where we get caught up. We are both on the 'same side' when it comes to thinking that MJ is alive and to get them off his tail it sweeps in us too...

I mean some believers thought 'oh since MJ is alive Conrad will be found innocent or he will get probation or there won't  be a mugshot' but it's been quite the opposite. Also we don't seem to have all the important hows and why's of the hoax (it isn't quite concrete even though we have establish a conclusion on some of the things) then they might start to say 'oh this seems real, Conrad was found guilty, he didn't get probation, he has a mugshot and is in jail, so MJ must be dead' (Now I don't know if 'they' are that easy to fool, but none of us are on this planet are super geniuses or shielded from being persuaded by things, events or human emotions, so it is possible).

I am far from upset, although a little fustrated, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't, and I am not saying we are owed anything, but it's nice if you keep your word, if you say something like, in this case 'level 7 will be done by the 29th', then you should keep your word and if you cant then just say that something has come up, we don't neccessarliy need a detailed explanation, but we need an explanation. I am not here to demand one, but it would be a nice gesture.

I mean look we have level 7 nearly done (I am guessing its the last level and it was somewhat said by TS that we are near the end, so I foolishly assume it is the last level or thing on this board just before the end of the hoax). Then we have the trial which is pretty much done, except for another hearing and possibly an appeal (which will be interesting to see how it will go down, if there is or isn't one) and the civil suit.

So where do we go from here are we starting again?...with this whole 'Lincoln Alive' thing has me thinking and it seems like we are moving backwards. If you remember TMZ came out with a story on the 29th April 2009 that Tupac is alive (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) then 2 months later MJ 'died'..now we have TMZ coming with a story that Lincoln in Alive (which of course he isn't) so maybe it's time for MJ to be declared alive?...I am really not worried about a comeback, but it seems strange that TMZ is coming out with this 'Lincoln Alive' story and constantly having a go, or messing around saying he is alive, instead of saying it's part of a movie...I don't know if they are making fun of us indirectly (even though I do think TMZ is part of the hoax) or if it's a 'clue' (which is a word I am trying not to hate right now).

I mean so many thoughts are going through my head, we know MJ is alive but we are made to look like people that need help.

We have got this far but we are going back?

We think we are at the end but is there much more to go?

We think we have figured a lot of things out but do we not know anything at all?

Are those in the hoax taking us seriously or helping to make us look bad?

So many are leaving the hoax for whatever reason but is this what MJ wants in this hoax? Is MJ trying to get fewer believers as possible, or does MJ want non believers to open their eyes (in something I feel that is a long shot, or is it )?

Is MJ coming back dependent on us, the trial, non believers and the world waking up or does something signifcant in the world have to happen- possibly political?

Are the things we say and ideas we have, been used to mold the things in this hoax?,because whenever we are sure of something such as a sentencing or a verdict we are brought back down and humbled by MJ.

Are we thinking too simple or too complicated?

We also know that MJ is intelligent so we are up for any surprises or is MJ not really using all his intelligence, is it really that simple that MJ wasnt Dave Dave (which I don't believe, it's just an example) or is or isnt Murray MJ? (I definitively dont think MJ is Murray physically but metophorically, I am just using it as an example)?

Or since we have seen what MJ could do when he was 'alive to the world' do we expect that from him, are our expectations too high or too low, is our perception clouding our judgement or is our CHANGE in perspection clouding our judgement? Do we expect MJ to be predictalbe or unpredictable?

Do we expect the unexpected? I don't think we can...we can't expect the unexpected if we dont know what the unexpected is, or... Are our minds too open or not open enough?

Although it is good to think about these things and to think from different perspectives, our greatest attributes can instantly turn into worst habit and we can over analyse things, kinda like what I am doing now, so I really don't know how I should look at this hoax or the things in this hoax.But I do remember how I was at the start of this hoax and now when I look where I am now I see how much my perspectives, ideas and beliefs of this hoax have changed. But I don't want to become confused, I dont want to lose myself or rely on anything or anyone so the thing that I keep, to steer me on the right path when I am walking in the dark, whether it may seem unconventional, is not the faith in MJ or this hoax, but the faith in what I already know to be true or most likely true...Martin Luther King onced said "Faith is taking the first step even if you dont see the whole staircase"...

So even though we might not see the light at the end of the tunnel or the outcome of this hoax (as we can never be sure of anything, in the last moment things can take a turn or  having expectations for anything in this hoax will just set ourselves up), we should keep going...and I am not talking about MJ being alive but everything else in the hoax, I know the reasons that have been pointed out on this forum that MJ will come back, I am not denying that he won't, I am just using it as an example, that things can change, whether they even may be out of someones control ... I mean if you dont expect anything you arent waiting for something back...but also if you give something to someone with an expectation attached, you should be sure that they are waiting for something back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

RK

December 02, 2011, 04:59:01 AM
I can take all the ridicule in the world as long as I have the impression that I can help him get his message out. But if that's not what he wants us to do, then I am not sure anymore why I am still doing this and I might consider using the knowledge I gained in the last couple of years in another way.

I understand. It is true we could be making a greater impact where we live and have  more time to devote to causes we are passionate about. But  we'd be a mere a speck in the ocean compared to what we have envisioned with Michael as the general marshalling his troops.  a question. What will it take to convince you 100% that we have indeed misinterpreted the hoax reasons and our purpose in it?   

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2011, 05:34:03 AM
Souza I hope you are not thinking to close the forum  :( .If I was wrong ,I apologise .

That depends. If our only purpose is to avoid entrapment, then our job is done. It would mean we could go on with our lives and having this forum online just as an archive would be enough. I am more than willing to give this another year of my life, or even 2 if necessary, but not just to be kept busy with disguises and clues.

@souza, i think if this is the case (avoiding entrapment) and you decide to close it, you should wait til 01.01.13 - a phrase comes to mind, of TS stating if MJ doesnt BAM by then to consider him a fraud. not saying he is a fraud, not at all. just thinking if you are thinking of closing it down, perhaps wait til BAM. just thinking, would hate for you to close it down, thinking job is done and then major developments occur...

to all of us though.... if this place one day disappears, we need to be ok with that. if this place is an addiciton for you now, one day when its over it will cause some people to fall apart. its good to put it in your mind now that its a great place to be and a privledge to be a part of this - esp if MJ makes history, but one day it will end. prepare yourself for it, because it could be a possibility. EDIT not saying that is what souza has said. but just saying would hate for people to think this place is a life line and the only way of getting thru all this. (say that with the highest respect for this place)

in addition to that, we dont need this place to be free and know truth.... if you are 'thinking for yourself' 'questioning everything' and 'not accepting and gobbling up everything that we are force fed by religion, government, corporation and media, then the job is done (with or without this place) and you are on your way to freedom...

Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 05:37:58 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

trublu

December 02, 2011, 05:46:15 AM
I don't feel very inspired to post other than, yes I feel a bit let down by TS really, but I'm sure he has his reasons.
If I feel a bit let down (and I don't contribute that much at all any more), I can only imagine what some of the very regular posters are feeling.
Also, MJ coming back isn't a concern for me to be honest. I have never been a 'fan', I was just sure he had faked his death. I wanted to be part of a way of helping the world, which is what I feel his mission is.
I also want to say thanks for the forum to Souza.
I guess this is all off topic, so I'm sorry about that.
Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2011, 05:54:29 AM
BE STRONG PEOPLE

we know we are going to be tested. make sure you pass the test of faith. TS has only been gone 48 hours.

in the meantime. i love this. it always makes me smile when i watch it... not just because of the clue but for the message. im alive.
i know its not new. we have all seen it a hundred times. it still makes me smile though everytime i watch it, no matter how many time i see it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQIOHJxqAUc[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

December 02, 2011, 06:11:08 AM
« Reply #154 on: Today at 07:01:12 AM »
Whiteknight

The ‘System’ will be exposed and will find itself cornered.  All of her ‘schemes and plans’ will be exposed.  The ‘System’ will destroy itself.

This is all a part of the plan and the ‘deception’ plays a crucial role in making this happen.

We will know the truth but in due timing. But a lot of things have to fall into place first.

As for AEG being the bad guys: Like Souza, I do not reject this idea at all but I still believe its WAY more complicated than that.

I’m also very excited today so you guys are not alone. I’m just happy to be on this adventure with everyone! I love you all!! <3

And DON’T forget! We are all here for a reason. This did not affect us the way that it did for nothing. There are NO coincidences!

I believe that is why Michael has trimmed us down to a small size, like Gideon’s army of 300 against the Midianites, who in the Bible story turned on each other and destroyed each other in their panic.  We are more important to TS than we realize, even as some of us feel TS is important to us staying here, reading and posting. He is reading what we say.

Applehead I've always loved the Coroner van video with the others jumping out.
Especially now with TMZ posting the pic about Abraham Lincoln alive--see him jump out.  Next it will be Elvis, then Jesus--well...  Wait--did ALL four hoax their deaths! ;)

Mjonmind I had to go BACK,lol ,because is something we are missing  :? ,is something that disturbs me very much,and I think is about HISTORY,about OUR true HISTORY,from the BEGININGs. It is a very good reason TMZ is takeig us BACK,I can feel it .We are asked to beLIEve ,but why to believe a word,that has the LIE in it????? WHY???? In THIS IS IT movie,we had THE FAKE DEATH motive,in MEGAMIND movie we also had THE FAKE DEATH motive,in ILLUSIONIST movie again THE FAKE DEATH motive.Elvis, Tupac and Michael also are suspected that they FAKED they DEATH. I'm sure that during this hoax we saw many fake death in movies but now I don't remember,lol,I'm sorry.
Like I said before,our SISTEM sucks BIG TIME and everything is BACKwards.TMZ put Lincon there with a reason,and I will not think otherwise.7White7Night7 is a member on this forum,and I saw all her VIDEOS.Her last video about Lincon,Murray sentence,justice,the system,religion,and DIRTY DIANA bed,lol it is mind-blowing and I'm almost 100% that the TRUTH is about THIS. To quote her :

" It's about 'THE SYSTEM' that hides behind the guise of RELIGION,a 'SYSTEM' that perverters the truth and conspires against the freedom and spiritual advancement of all humanity "WhiteNight

Michael Jackson Death Hoax Labyrinth: LOVE IS JUSTICE Ep 15
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXPKBthoo-o&feature=g-u[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

December 02, 2011, 06:12:13 AM
Just to clarify, it's not that TS has 'gone', he has been away a lot longer than this before. It is that I (and others I assume) felt we were about to enter a very important part of the hoax, the understanding part. And that he assured us it would be wrapped up by now.
I don't need regular interaction from TS or anyone on here to keep believing Michael is alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2011, 06:22:38 AM
I sincerely apologise for my words. I was mad and furious with the whole situation.  I chose wrong words. English is not my native language and I didn't realise these words were so powerful. Blame my head not my heart.

I apologise.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

paula-c

December 02, 2011, 07:17:43 AM
One of the problems is that many people have put much emphasis or hopes or as you would like to call on a certain date for a possible "Bam". I believe there is still more important things to come according to the words of La Toya and Jermaine. And with regard to TS this forum begin to function before he or she appeared with all our success and mistakes, and i do not know why TS did not comply with his word but Commitment and responsibility go hand in hand, everything that is being said or done has an impact on those around us
Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 07:19:14 AM by paula-c
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2011, 07:24:49 AM
I hope this is on topic ...   apology in advance if it is not.

I post below a link for a video of X Factor  ..  The Song I'll be There, quite apart for the link to MJ from the performer whos grandfather wrote Rockin Robin, and the fact this he has LOVE LIFE tattoo on his hands and BELIEVE tattoo on his arm, the most interesting part is the rap part of the lyrics so appropriate I think, and they are written up on the video which makes is very clear.

Just thought I would post the link in case you had not seen it.

bearhug

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   (Perhaps some kind person more technical than me would post this properly please!  xx)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

December 02, 2011, 07:40:33 AM
@bec I didn't meant to address you in my post.

I sincerely apologise for my words. I was mad and furious with the whole situation.  I chose wrong words. English is not my native language and I didn't realise these words were so powerful. Blame my head not my heart.

I apologise.

That's okay LittleSusie, it's good you apologize, though my blood boiled while seeing those words, no members of this forum should be called like that whoever they are. I think that we may stay away from the computer when we're so furious. TS is a human being too, he has feelings and emotions as well, we must be careful what we say. Anyway, no hard feelings, let's move on.

For all that we know this can be a test to see how people would react. TS doesn't do things for nothing, there's always a good reason so we cannot judge before he even addressed this issue. And I am certain that we are taken seriously and with respect or he wouldn't take the time to post in this forum at all, even less read our posts since all this time.

Souza I think you have no idea how helpful and necessary your handling and keeping this forum alive is, this is how I feel. I am sure that Michael will reward you for that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

December 02, 2011, 07:44:16 AM
In all this, maybe we don't see that it is quite possible that we might never get answers. For myself, I have to say that after the verdict and the sentencing, I thought it was time to re-think things. I had always assumed that this was for a greater good or a reason beyond Michael indulging how great an entertainer he is and want to produce the Greatest Show ever. After all the pain all the fans have been through, believers and non-believers alike, I think it would be quite an ego-trip to have us go through all this for a movie or a game. Even if it is the greatest game or movie, ever. I thought, if a movie is mixed in, it is still only part of the puzzle.
Anyway...I had decided it was healthier for my own sanity to move on, stop looking for clues etc.
I did watch X-Factor and I do find the guy in the hat suspicious. 
I TOTALLY understand the frustration expressed by Bec and Souza. Yes, we have been dissembling clues, pictures, images... And we never got to the "now what"- they "so why did it happen." We have just about proven THAT it did happen and even gotten possibly close to HOW. They WHY and the NOW WHAT are the fuzzy parts.
However, what if "hatman" and "TMZ articles" are not clues at all?  What if this hatman is Michael- but he is Michael in disguise and that is all we will get. This is it- this is the BAM- to give us believers a nod that yes, I am alive, but I am not returning.
My question to myself has always been, is believing about Michael being alive or about expecting he will come back. I did think, just going by his personality profile, that he would return. Now, I am not so sure. Maybe it's enough to know he is alive... Maybe it has to be enough.
I do understand that this would leave Souza and all the admins who have poured their lives and hearts as well as those of us along for the ride with the question of what to do now? Maybe the investigation is done. 
I don't have the answer, and I hope there is more to come. But I don't know. All I know it is exhausting and painful at times- and like Souza, I can take it, if I think it is all for a greater reason than "fun."
My personal deadline is the timeline stated by TS. I guess we all have to decide for ourselves where we are...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

December 02, 2011, 07:56:29 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   (Perhaps some kind person more technical than me would post this properly please!  xx)

when posting. click youtube button. it will post in text like this. [ youtube ] [ /youtube ]

in between the two, paste your link. this will embed video  :geek: ::P :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
December 02, 2011, 08:03:11 AM
If we don't stand together we are only as strong as our weakest link.

We cannot afford to fight one another   ::)
Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 11:04:46 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions