MissG

Re: TIAI NOVEMBER 30
November 30, 2011, 07:42:38 PM
Lincoln and MJ :)

.In 1816 the Lincolns moved to Indiana

.Indiana was a "wild region, with many bears and other wild animals still in the woods."

.The Constitution protected slavery in peace, but in war, Lincoln came to believe, the commander in chief could abolish slavery as a military necessity. The preliminary Emancipation Proclamation of Sept. 22, 1862, bore this military justification, as did all of Lincoln's racial measures, including especially his decision in the final proclamation of Jan. 1, 1863, to accept blacks in the army. By 1864, Democrats and Republicans differed clearly in their platforms on the race issue: Lincoln's endorsed the 13TH Amendment to the Constitution abolishing slavery, whereas McClellan's pledged to return to the South the rights it had had in 1860.

.Lincoln's victory in that election thus changed the racial future of the United States.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
November 30, 2011, 08:48:55 PM
Abe Lincoln and X-Factor....is that what it has come to.....really?  :P   :(

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

November 30, 2011, 08:50:48 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Abe Lincoln and X-Factor....is that what it has come to.....really?  :P   :(

Yup, feels like 2009 all over again...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 30, 2011, 08:58:13 PM
I believe Michael did this for many reasons. As an artist: to make the biggest production ever, one of which people will still talk about many many years from now. I also think he wants to expose some very shady figures, and many other lies and BS in our world today. This is why the 'rat in camp MJ' possibility is very plausible. I also think he wants to get back at the public and the media for what was done to him. I also think he wants to warn people for the EOW. Some of the atheists here might not agree with that, merely because they don't believe it themselves, but unfortunately it's not your hoax, it's Michael's hoax and Michael is a God fearing man. He knows his Bible and he can recognize the signs. This is more than just a movie, more than just a prank. It's his life work and whether you like it or not, there are serious elements attached to it.

agree 100% with every word. all of it. the words in red - especially resonate with me
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
November 30, 2011, 09:18:55 PM
And we know more about Murray's reaction to the sentence.  He's saying he's "surprisingly upbeat" about the sentence, telling one friend, "I'm just relieved it's finally over," adding, "Don't worry, I'm fine, and I'll be out soon."

Hmm...2 years doesn't seem to me to be 'soon', even a year sounds too long...soon sounds like today to me...lol...jks...I wish.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

November 30, 2011, 09:37:07 PM
X Factor is Michael Jackson night... Katherine, MJ's Kids, Tito, Marlon & Jackie are all there.

I don't know why and I do not have a logical reason right now, but it feels as if something significant happened on X-factor. The way the brothers came out- and introduced Katherine and the children- there was so much energy and excitements. Paris' tweets were interesting during the show. And as I posted in xfactor thread- there was this odd man with hat and dark shades behind K (he was covered up most of the time by the nephew- but there was one clear shot at the end of Earth Song). It was all odd in a way. Idk- could be nothing. But I read this thread after I saw the show and I felt that it could very well be a piece of the puzzle.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

jujubii

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • ♥ wishing i had all the answers so I could see
November 30, 2011, 10:50:43 PM
hmmmm, this may also be in line with my theory of yesterday: meaning one part of the hoax is done, i.e. Murray found guilty and sentenced to jail.

I think this way too, ForstAMoon--

Nov. 29 not being a BAMsday did not let me down.
I normally don't believe in numerology, but if Nov 29 (or 30) were indeed to be special days or BAM days, they're BAM in a different way.
The 'death' of an old era of the hoax (before sentencing, "justice being served") and the 'birth' (aka BAM) of a new one -- after the 'justice',
now the 'truth' on its way to us...
OR us on our way to it (truth).

Those of us who still beLIEve, we're on the new journey post BAMsday to truth to 'find Michael' per se - following clues, keeping the faith, etc. Not physically locating him, but our solid proof of his being alive and among us.

And those of us who lost faith, well, you're just not seeing another kind of importance of this day.

Murray was 'sentenced' today.
Okay- this part of the hoax is complete.

Now let's move on!!!  moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

my darling songbird,
where are you, dear?
are you gone and disappeared?
or are you warbling somewhere

where I cannot yet hear?

November 30, 2011, 11:14:44 PM
Hmmm…
Well, I tend to not post much so I kinda feel a bit strange dropping in among you all who are always posting. I read everything though. LOL

Anyway… I do have a few thing s to say on all of this. So first I would like to commend Souza on this increadible post!

Souza – “I think some are turning too much to the right (it's all a movie, MJ is just pranking) and some are turning too much to the left (MJ was in danger every step of the way and had to quickly hoax his death). I will walk in the middle if y'all don't mind. I believe Michael planned this many many MANY years ago. I also believe that the plan advanced in a later stage when the FBI got involved and I also believe there is a fair possibility that the plan changed again in the last stage and that someone in his team was a rat. Because there is indeed no reason for UCLA. It's too much of a risk, too many people involved and besides: it's a hospital, people in danger need to have access to it as quick as possible and with thousands of fans around, that will be harder. So there is a chance that that was added to the script later on, although I must say that I do not see why yet.

I believe Michael did this for many reasons. As an artist: to make the biggest production ever, one of which people will still talk about many many years from now. I also think he wants to expose some very shady figures, and many other lies and BS in our world today. This is why the 'rat in camp MJ' possibility is very plausible. I also think he wants to get back at the public and the media for what was done to him. I also think he wants to warn people for the EOW. Some of the atheists here might not agree with that, merely because they don't believe it themselves, but unfortunately it's not your hoax, it's Michael's hoax and Michael is a God fearing man. He knows his Bible and he can recognize the signs. This is more than just a movie, more than just a prank. It's his life work and whether you like it or not, there are serious elements attached to it. I don't see how Diana Ross being his alleged wife and Omer being his alleged son has anything to do with all this by the way, no offence.”

I agree %100 with your post Souza!

I agree with Souza in that the numerology is PERFECT for a bam. But who knows. I will not be surprised if nothing of great magnitude happens today. But I’m almost sure that something will. (a tweet from the family or something minor of that nature)

I also believe that there is more to ‘the story’. A lot of things have to happen first before Michael comes back.  GinaFelicia, I believe that you are right. The ‘stage’ in definitely not set for a comeback as of yet. It will be but not yet. We still have to ‘simmer’ a bit longer.

Either way I would still welcome a comeback from Michael any day!

With Murray’s ‘guilty’ verdict, this sends a message out to all of the ‘feel good’ doctors out there who place their patients lives in danger for their ‘bottom line’.   >>>>>>>>>“Doctors destroy health…”

Jermaine said that Murray was just a ‘finger’ on a hand. >> Fall guy.

The ‘System’ must be FULLY convinced that Michael is truly dead. This is the only way to lure ‘her’ (the System) into the trap that he has set. It must look as real as possible. This is why the Jackson family makes sure that everything they say be open for dual interpretation (hoax/no hoax).

In the movie ‘The Illusionist’ the Crowned Prince believed that Sophie was really dead. In desperately trying to cover up what he perceived as a crime on his part, he unwittingly left himself and his plan to take over the empire out in the open. In Michael’s case, key individuals MUST be convinced that this is the truth so that they will take action accordingly. The Chief Inspector was not in on Eisenhiem’s hoax but because he was duped into believing the illusion, he was instrumental in notifying the emperor of his own ‘murderous’ son’s plans to dethrone him.   Since the chief inspector had a good reputation and held a key position, he was taken seriously.  Because of this, the prince felt cornered and committed suicide.  Thus eliminating any danger that would have ensued if the prince was alive long enough to know that Sophie was actually alive. Sophie told Eisenheim >>  “As long as we’re alive, he’ll hunt us. And when he finds us, he’ll kill us”.

The ‘System’ will be exposed and will find itself cornered.  All of her ‘schemes and plans’ will be exposed.  The ‘System’ will destroy itself.

This is all a part of the plan and the ‘deception’ plays a crucial role in making this happen.

We will know the truth but in due timing. But a lot of things have to fall into place first.

As for AEG being the bad guys: Like Souza, I do not reject this idea at all but I still believe its WAY more complicated than that.

I’m also very excited today so you guys are not alone. I’m just happy to be on this adventure with everyone! I love you all!! <3

And DON’T forget! We are all here for a reason. This did not affect us the way that it did for nothing. There are NO coincidences!

My faith is strong and it gets stronger everyday so I’m up for the rest of the ride! Lol

Well..anyway, Sorry for such a long post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Delia

December 01, 2011, 01:35:06 AM
I red it all because I feel you are right. Thanks !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
December 01, 2011, 03:12:22 AM
From WhiteNight
I also believe that there is more to ‘the story’. A lot of things have to happen first before Michael comes back.  GinaFelicia, I believe that you are right. The ‘stage’ in definitely not set for a comeback as of yet. It will be but not yet. We still have to ‘simmer’ a bit longer.

TS said we have to think of the SUCCESS of it all. Maybe when we think of the return we should consider the "stage" set properly besides the numerology because if the stage is not set, the SUCCES can be compromised.

PS:@Souza there is that whine thread, I hope you have nothing against keeping my whining there, instead of sending me to fan forums where really I hate to be. Please let me stay here without making me feel guilty for my doubts most of the time. Please.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 01, 2011, 03:14:49 AM
« Reply #89 on: Today at 07:59:45 AM »
Well it's not Michael but look what Harvey just tweeted.

Harvey Levin
@HarveyLevinTMZ Harvey Levin
Abraham Lincoln is ALIVE!!! Spotted today in a Virginia restaurant You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Harvey Levin knows BEST  ;D ,remember even Latoya told us,some time ago.Michael is not the only LEGEND who is ALIVE,there are more  albino/ .LEGENDs never die,legends LIVE FOREVER,they are IMMORTALs  8-) .

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yowAiEpOHac&feature=related[/youtube]

MICHAEL JACKSON King of Pop - LOVE LIVES FOREVER -
The MAN with Paul McCartney -I'm ALIVE and here FOREVER

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9xMh9DgT8A[/youtube]
Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 04:04:42 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
December 01, 2011, 06:32:15 AM
I just want to cheer everyone up...Michael Jackson...I'M ALIVEYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcPdDi2GBJM[/youtube]

Just thought I would post this video, as it pertains to the illuminati and the music industry...please watch if you can, and watch it to the end.....POOR MICHAEL and all the others......

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xabAcgvW0Zg[/youtube]
Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 07:15:03 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 01, 2011, 08:09:10 AM
@2good...thanks for the "I'm Alive" video...it worked  ::P

I've been watching a lot of youtube vids of MJ the last couple days cause I've been in need lol.  Watching him is the best natural high.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

December 01, 2011, 11:13:47 AM
@2good...thanks for the "I'm Alive" video...it worked  ::P

I've been watching a lot of youtube vids of MJ the last couple days cause I've been in need lol.  Watching him is the best natural high.

With L.O.V.E. always.

Yes, 2good.......that was an awesome video, thank you so much for the post : )
@BTC......yes, watching his videos, no matter which one is very much a natural high.....no merlot needed, lol!  I am glad 2good's video helped you feel better....me too : )

The bottom line is that he's alive.......
If we loved him before June 25th, and still love him today, as Michael would say: then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.

Keep the faith always.....
LOVE & Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 01, 2011, 11:57:10 AM
Well TS. You really left us hanging, didn't you?

You stated that level 7 would be completed no later then 11/29/11, even if you had to finish it yourself.

Today is 12/1/11. Level 7 remains unfinished. We haven't the foggiest idea of the hows of the sting or court or the alleged FBI involvement. We didn't even get settled on who or what went to UCLA in the ambulance. Stories buried and untold.

You haven't lived up to your word.

I'm disappointed and upset at the lack of TRUTH and clarity.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions