Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Re: TIAI NOVEMBER 30
November 30, 2011, 09:15:53 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@snoopy  about what you posted - I can't help but noticing Jermaine is talking against AEG again.
I can't remember if Randy Phillips was a witness for the prosecution or the defence. I guess for the prosecution.

Randy Phillips was a witness for the defense [Murray]. 

Murray Documentary:

Murray claims Phillips pulled him aside after a meeting about the "This Is It" concerts and angrily said ...

"What's this bullshit all about? Listen this guy is next to skid row. He's going to be homeless. Nine security guards? Why does he need that? I'm paying for that s**t. I'm paying for the toilet paper he wipes his f**king ass with." [TMZ Jury goes down the toilet]

Phillips took the stand during the manslaughter trial and -- under oath -- denied that conversation with Murray ever took place.
Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 09:17:45 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 30, 2011, 09:22:12 AM
@snoopy  about what you posted - I can't help but noticing Jermaine is talking against AEG again.
I can't remember if Randy Phillips was a witness for the prosecution or the defence. I guess for the prosecution.

Murray Documentary:

Murray claims Phillips pulled him aside after a meeting about the "This Is It" concerts and angrily said ...

"What's this bullshit all about? Listen this guy is next to skid row. He's going to be homeless. Nine security guards? Why does he need that? I'm paying for that s**t. I'm paying for the toilet paper he wipes his f**king ass with." [TMZ Jury goes down the toilet]

Phillips took the stand during the manslaughter trial and -- under oath -- denied that conversation with Murray ever took place.

So for the defense. Surprise. I don't think he helped Murray in any way.
I remember Murray told about that conversation and RP denied it.
I could be crazy but there's something about RP that I don't like at all. I think he is a big liar.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

November 30, 2011, 09:25:11 AM

Murray Documentary:

I guess that even if it's a fake case, that if it's part of the sting and Randy would be a target and therefore wouldn't know it was a setup, he could go down for at least perjury. The problem I have with Randy being a target for the sting (besides gut feeling that he is one of the good guys), is that he attended the fake funeral.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
November 30, 2011, 09:32:34 AM

Murray Documentary:

So for the defense. Surprise. I don't think he helped Murray in any way.
I remember Murray told about that conversation and RP denied it.
I could be crazy but there's something about RP that I don't like at all. I think he is a big liar.

Jermaine talks about this sentencing wasn't REAL justice. I have to believe that he's speaking in terms of the bigger picture.

Murray is only one man/one doctor, but the actions of his profession reflect on a larger scale.

Michael was "worth more" dead than alive.  Can you put an actual figure on that down to the cents?

How does the money trail work?

Did AEG finance the murder or financed the hoax?

Who stood to profit from his death? ....Those who reaped the rewards have not been brought to "justice". Is it figuratively speaking or literal?

.....I think the civil suit will show the trail of greed, but there's definitely something else... :?
Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 09:46:14 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 30, 2011, 09:54:39 AM
i must have my "mrs stupid" hat on today, because i simply do not understand WHY murray has gone to "physical" jail.why??? and would michael allow this? i think a lot of us ....well me for sure...feel very very very upset today.xxxx

I agree.  I have on the same hat, because I don't see how anything that happened yesterday or TS posts help anymore at all.
I think unless you think this is all Illuminati then you may as well just sit back and wait because we are not getting the real answers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

November 30, 2011, 10:01:31 AM
"For us as a family, this remains part of a wider neglect of Michael. It is within the arena of a wrongful death civil lawsuit against the concert promoter AEG which is where some wider truths will, I hope, be examined.

The conviction and sentencing of Murray is the first step towards a greater justice.

Nothing can bring Michael back. Nothing can change the meagre reality surrounding Murray's sentencing. But it is our duty to his memory to bring out the truth of what happened to him."

What he says means that exposing AEG is the "greater battle" and the greater truth. Not him being alive, not anything else...
Jesus, I don't know what to say anymore. If this goes on for another 2 years to find out that exposing AEG is what they meant with  "everything will come out, all will unfold", then...
Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 10:03:02 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

November 30, 2011, 10:13:46 AM

Both is the truth.

I would only be concerned if Harry Potter looked at that picture and saw John Lennon.

Maybe I should be really worritt now because I see Harry Potter and John Lennon in that picture?
The worst would be however if John Lennon looked at it and saw Harry Potter.

Actually that would be quite cool to have a redirect to a post in the future, wouldn't it?
Or to have a steady link from the family's twitters to this thread if that is so much needed?

The family has said black and blue, red and white, day and night, left and right and yes and no.
We have been announced da troot soon and very soon on many occasions and were asked to just wait a little bit longer.
Honestly. why not keep it out of any statement at all and do what they have to do and when it's time say what must be said.

Action before word.
Just do it and don't talk about unlaid eggs.
These links don't prove anything and don't help either.

"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." - Michael Jackson
Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 10:37:12 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

RK

November 30, 2011, 10:25:34 AM
Action before word.

Sorry Grace. I couldn't stop myself.
Let's not forget this hoax is a mighty big egg to produce.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

November 30, 2011, 10:31:03 AM
Action before word.

Sorry Grace. I couldn't stop myself.
Let's not forget this hoax is a mighty big egg to produce.

LOL
I guess that would be signed with blood, sweat and tears by many ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Andrea

November 30, 2011, 10:43:37 AM
La Toya and Jermaine have been the hoaxers best friends these past 2 and half years being both obvious and subtle at the same time.  I'm very grateful for their roles in this hoax and the constant reminders that the truth WILL come out.

Perhaps the apparent unclosed doors of 7b and 7c weren't meant to be determined yet?  Maybe someone did get it right along the way but it's not time yet for the truth to be revealed.  We've been speculating as to the events of June 25th since it happened and while progress has been made, there seems to be no way of knowing what REALLY happened, but if we're patient we will find out, when the time is right.  (Hopefully sooner than later, lol)

TS, thank you for your continued presence and patience.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

November 30, 2011, 11:30:11 AM
lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 30, 2011, 11:48:16 AM
I am not against the "AEG is bad guy" theory at all. But that would mean they gained behind the scenes, because looking at the surface: AEG lost as well here. AEG had money to gain if MJ would have done the shows. I also believe TII was Michael's idea (as a MOVIE, not a series of concerts), and not AEG's. AEG could be the bad guy, of course, but how? What  was the plan?

I believe AEG got his money, even more than they would have got if real concerts took place. Rememeber family was saying "Michael worth more  dead than alive". Although I find this statement stupid and offensive to MJ, but that might meant something. AEG was not not sure whether Michael could make all 50 or even 30 concerts. Therefore I think they were interested in MJ be dead. On the other hand,  since TII is a movie prepared and directed by MJ (hopefuly), then the explanation would be Michael has learned about murder plan and escaped according to his plan. There is must be a reason for MJ to hoax. Even TS finally said what I believe in- a murder attempt and not for fun.
 Thus, it makes AEG bad guys and yes it is possible they are masons/ illuminati (to other members question).

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 30, 2011, 12:06:43 PM
Who stood to profit from his death? ....Those who reaped the rewards have not been brought to "justice".

I think the civil suit will show the trail of greed...but there's something else...

Good question...well let's see..... family doesn't count OK? The estate lawyers who take  8% of everything maybe????? Sony? I don't know how much AEG has from the pie. It could be said much more about them but I don't dare.
Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 12:14:19 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 30, 2011, 12:21:01 PM
Hmmm CNN is being pretty hoaxy this morning. I just saw a story they did about the Ringling Bros. Circus. The lady said something about the greatest show on earth and then showed a clip of the elephants and the only man ridding an elephant was a man with black hair in a red shirt with a blue shirt over it....just like what Michael was wearing in TII. :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

November 30, 2011, 12:51:48 PM

humm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal