angel

Re: TIAI NOVEMBER 30
November 30, 2011, 06:29:22 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
okay, I have been saying for months now that if BAM would be in 2011, that it would be today, so I am reading this redirect in a completely different way. Certainly when I looked at what is underlined. I am fully aware that I can be wrong, because I have been wrong on many dates before, but never was a date so perfect in my book. Plus even the believers are not expecting anything today, most of them are disappointed and sad.

TS emphasizes on this date, by posting it in caps. Coincidence? When I look at TS' last update (under username TS), it was posted exactly 1 year ago today, at 11:30. Not only that, but  the 11th paragraph was called "Eleven thirty", which could mean 11/11/30 or 2011/11/30. He also redirected to a clock in October 2010 that said 11:30. The update was numbered at 6.5. Not 6a or 7, but 6.5. TS pointed out that 6+5 is 11, but 6x5 is 30. 11/30 again. Was this a prediction?

BACK had a 7 day theory: 7 days + 1 day of simmering. Today is 1 day of simmering since the sentencing yesterday, but if you take 777 days, it would require 111 days of simmering (111 x 7 days + 1 day of simmering). Today is day 888 of the hoax... Although it's day 334 of the year, 333 days have passed (it can't all be perfect, this comes pretty close to perfect). 888+333=1221.

Sybolism of 888: The Christ, the resurrection, the baptism. Symbol of the Redemption. By its composition, this number is considered as perfect.

888 is also considered the number of the Holy Spirit, infinity, eternal life. 333 is symbolizing spiritual and/or physical awakening.

Today is also the 29th anniversary of the Thriller album. The Biblical meaning of 29: combination of 20, the number of expectation, and 9, the number of judgment.

888 is Elvis' number.

Today is a Wednesday. Thriller short film: "See you next Wednesday"

And Adi found out: "What is even more interesting is that from 25th June 2009 to 30th November 2011 it is 2 years, 5 months, 6 days (inclusive)....recognise those numbers????? 25/6"

I don't want to give you all false hope, but I can't help but being carefully excited today. Whether for a BAM or some other major thing, I don't know. Don't shoot me if I'm wrong okay?

Great post, Souza.  I am so ready to wear my "Told You So" T-shirt!  Thanks, TS, for the redirect.  Still keeping the faith.  L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 30, 2011, 07:06:52 AM
Can I ask why everyone is so opposed to AEG being the illuminati everyone is talking about ??

Does everyone know about the evils behind this empire, mainly Philip Aschultz ???

I feel that no-body is even achnowledging the information I have, and after two and a half years of hours of research and years of neglecting my son, my duties and my homework and my social life, that its all been for nothing....... :'(

I look at the facts, not assumptions......I don't know why others dont want to look at some real evidence I have, but decide to accept everything else they read from the media and treat that as gospel....  Yes Michael had god-like qualities, but he is not God.  He is a unique human being, but has sinned as has shortcommings just like all of us. 

God gave him a gift of creativity and dance and music, and he has always used it for the good of others.  But as far as the illuminati and secret societies go, he also was a threat to them, because he knew what was going on, and used his music to expose these mind-controlling beasts..

I know for a fact that MJ was going to talk about the NWO during his concerts, and threats have been made on his life for doing so....that's why this became more urgent than ever to pull off this hoax, and if I was Michaels daughter, son, sister, brother, mother or father, I would whatever it takes to keep him safe.

The MK ultra programming has been around for years...it hapenned to so many other artists that spoke the truth and rebelled, and it was just a matter of time before they would a assasinate MJ too...

Loius Farrankhan got a phone call from Michael a week before his disappearance, and begged him for help.

Louis Farrankhan protected MJ during the 2005 trial allegations, and provided him with many of his NOI security guards, and some of them still remained until the end.......

The drill is a significant part of the NOI army.....and as you are all aware, The Drill has been such a dominant part of the message being spread around the world....

Please spend some time reading this blog and tell me what you think....it has many answers to complete the puzzle.

OK Murray was lured into this too good to be true arrangement, and took the bait.

I truly admire him for being so humble in make such a sacrifice to help Michael expose the real murders....and I say that, because MJ is dead to the world...and that's what the bad guys need to believe, in order to fish out the real people responsible...

The clues are already out there........MJ's family suing the promotors of This Is It....what more evidence do we need.....

Murray will talk soon, but not until it is safe enough to do so.........If he is in jail, they can't get him and kill him too.  Its the safest place for him to be...........

I will read the blogg.  I came across much of what you have written in my early days of research, and yes I agree much is true IMO.  I dont post much, my policy read all say nothing and investigate fully.

Dont be disappointed, we all find our ways to the truth in different ways as we are all different in or own individual ways.

It has not all been for nothing you have learnt much in your search for the truth. 

Blessings

Keep the faith

bearhug

Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 07:09:29 AM by Ijustcantstoplovingu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Blueberry

November 30, 2011, 07:28:27 AM
okay, I have been saying for months now that if BAM would be in 2011, that it would be today, so I am reading this redirect in a completely different way. Certainly when I looked at what is underlined. I am fully aware that I can be wrong, because I have been wrong on many dates before, but never was a date so perfect in my book. Plus even the believers are not expecting anything today, most of them are disappointed and sad.

TS emphasizes on this date, by posting it in caps. Coincidence? When I look at TS' last update (under username TS), it was posted exactly 1 year ago today, at 11:30. Not only that, but  the 11th paragraph was called "Eleven thirty", which could mean 11/11/30 or 2011/11/30. He also redirected to a clock in October 2010 that said 11:30. The update was numbered at 6.5. Not 6a or 7, but 6.5. TS pointed out that 6+5 is 11, but 6x5 is 30. 11/30 again. Was this a prediction?

BACK had a 7 day theory: 7 days + 1 day of simmering. Today is 1 day of simmering since the sentencing yesterday, but if you take 777 days, it would require 111 days of simmering (111 x 7 days + 1 day of simmering). Today is day 888 of the hoax... Although it's day 334 of the year, 333 days have passed (it can't all be perfect, this comes pretty close to perfect). 888+333=1221.

Sybolism of 888: The Christ, the resurrection, the baptism. Symbol of the Redemption. By its composition, this number is considered as perfect.

888 is also considered the number of the Holy Spirit, infinity, eternal life. 333 is symbolizing spiritual and/or physical awakening.

Today is also the 29th anniversary of the Thriller album. The Biblical meaning of 29: combination of 20, the number of expectation, and 9, the number of judgment.

888 is Elvis' number.

And Adi found out: "What is even more interesting is that from 25th June 2009 to 30th November 2011 it is 2 years, 5 months, 6 days (inclusive)....recognise those numbers????? 25/6"

I don't want to give you all false hope, but I can't help but being carefully excited today. Whether for a BAM or some other major thing, I don't know. Don't shoot me if I'm wrong okay?

Wow! Really great post Souza! Thanks! /bravo/ I have previously thought about the November 30...and now the day has come. I will not shoot anybody if nothing happens today ::P I am hoping  bounce/ The 30th of November fits so well with the numerology! I don't put to much expectation on this day. Rather astonished, than disappointed. I'm pondering on how Michael would BAM. Leap in front of a camera and yell "I'm alive", isn't that fanciful. Maybe he would jump out of his 'tomb'?... :lol: 'Cause this is Thriller, Thriller Night! Aaaaow! mj_bad/

And thanks TS for the redirect! Hope you're doing fine today  :mrgreen:

L.O.V.E. and hugs to you! bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sigh

November 30, 2011, 07:31:10 AM
What I simply don't understand is WHY if these dates are planned and cannot be coincidence nothing ever happens on these days? As well as with the August 11th and the "tremendous backlight" that Front talked about which proved itself to be nothing in fact. Why if these dates look so perfect and almost impossible to get this by coincidence nothing ever happens?

We won't find the answer for this question anytime soon, unfortunately, and btw, nothing will happen today. If it's meant to happen, it will happen when noone expects it, regardless the numerology. IMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 30, 2011, 07:34:58 AM
Souza, will you stop believing if nothing happens today? :)

What about the Elvis' BAM in January? If this has to be a double Bam - Elvis must be first.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

November 30, 2011, 07:35:34 AM
There is more to the story. There are other people involved and Jermaine validates the fact that Conrad Murray is the "fall guy". I don't believe that Michael Jackson would have an innocent man imprisoned although I do believe that this is an essential part of the hoax. Conrad Murray said "If I told the truth I would be exhonorated" Therefore, the whole truth has not been revealed to us as of yet. The Civil trial is in September 2012, keep the faith!

What Civil trial?  :shock: :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

November 30, 2011, 07:37:22 AM
hmmmm, this may also be in line with my theory of yesterday: meaning one part of the hoax is done, i.e. Murray found guilty and sentenced to jail.

In other words this was one of the key milestones for the hoax to happen, and it was necessary to happen so other subsequent events/matters/actions may unfold.

Here are some ideas that might support this theory:
1. Murray defense team seemed totally unprepared yesterday (like they knew their is not much to be done later on, the task accomplished)
- Ed was not able/interested to answer judge questions regarding restitution
- they came up with the idea for the trial not to be televised, what apparently backfired at them
- once judge was trying to read Murray appeal rights, the lawyers were mumbling and saying sort of yeah yeah, we will... we are to do this...
- this was also TMZ view and Harvey was repeating the word "shocking" couple of times during the show
- so, is the role of defense done?

2. Prosecution was not able to support restitution claim.
- I thought they have already filed some motion with court about it. what was then the basis for this motion? one letter from the estate with no supporting documents, with some sophisticated calculations???
- Walgren did not seem to be prepared to talk about it - even though I thought he was the one filing it with the court.
- so, is the role of DA done as well?

2. Murray documentary shown before sentencing
- it seems documentary totally plunged Murray
- Flanny admitted on TMZ, it was not a good idea to have it on tv (so, why the hell they allowed it)
- Flanny said something like the judge had made his decision on Murray way earlier then documentary was done (so, why the hell they allowed it x2)
- even some ppl calling in TMZ were surprised with the documentary being on during the trial or being on at all.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

November 30, 2011, 07:40:14 AM
Souza, will you stop believing if nothing happens today? :)

What about the Elvis' BAM in January? If this has to be a double Bam - Elvis must be first.

No I won't, that's why I said that I could be wrong, which is very likely. I just pointed out how it would fit. I don't know if Elvis needs to come first, why would he, and WILL he? We don't know if he will. With Michael, everything points to a BAM, with Elvis it doesn't. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. But I still think that if MJ plans to BAM to shock the world, now is a good moment for many reasons.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 30, 2011, 07:48:37 AM
What I simply don't understand is WHY if these dates are planned and cannot be coincidence nothing ever happens on these days? As well as with the August 11th and the "tremendous backlight" that Front talked about which proved itself to be nothing in fact. Why if these dates look so perfect and almost impossible to get this by coincidence nothing ever happens?

We won't find the answer for this question anytime soon, unfortunately, and btw, nothing will happen today. If it's meant to happen, it will happen when noone expects it, regardless the numerology. IMO

I wish I am wrong but I don't think something will happen.
I hope the optimistic ones are right.

Forst
1. Murray defense team seemed totally unprepared yesterday

Were they ever prepared :roll:??
Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 07:55:28 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

November 30, 2011, 07:49:20 AM

888 is Elvis' number.

Great post !

Another thing which is a bit freaky..... I just went and checked this:

The short film of Thriller was released on December 2nd 1983:   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

From December 2nd 1983 to 25 June 2009 is 25 years and 6 months (plus 24 days) inclusive.....again another 25/6 !!

I think the message in this post by TS is to not give up, we have so many whispers, clues, hints, keys from the family telling us that the truth about the evil in the world will be exposed and we will know what happened to Michael and we will know what is happening on our planet and to US!!!......

We have to keep the faith as LaToya told us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 30, 2011, 07:56:35 AM
Souza, if he does BAM today, I would be so shock, even with your post. I really expect a 2012 date so a 2011 one would be 'wow' moment for me. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I'm thinking he would let it simmer all day until 11:30pm if he is doing it today. The only thing is will people be up to see it? Hmm... I'll be observing TMZ and this board all day today. For now, I'm chilling but ready to be shock. Whatever happens or does not happen, I wish everyone a great day and remember all will be revealed in time.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 30, 2011, 08:08:49 AM
What would MJ accomplish by coming back today?
I don't fell like the "stage" is prepared for a comeback.
Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 08:10:29 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
November 30, 2011, 08:22:44 AM
February 2010: “[Jermaine] He was very, very healthy but Michael was not with us, way before he arrived to the airport. ... But it’s all going to come out; it’s all going to unfold.  [Interviewer] Do you know what it is, and you’re waiting for it to come out?   [Jermaine] Yes, yes, I do. ... I know ...” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

June 2010: “[Larry] Do you think we’ll ever find out the whole story?  [Jermaine] Yes!  Yes!  You know why, because his [MJ’s] family is not going to let it not happen.  We love you, we miss him; the world needs to know the truth, we need to know the truth, you need to know the truth.  And, uh, absolutely; we’re going to do everything in our power as a family to make sure the world knows WHAT REALLY HAPPENED.” {1:32, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

February 20, 2011: “There is a due legal process we must honor. Justice first. And then it will be time for truth.” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

November 16, 2011: “@latoyajackson why don’t you talk more about the real MJ’s killer..?”
{You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

November 16, 2011: “@_MariamFenty you will DEFINITELY hear more in the near future!!!”
{You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

November 21, 2011: “Thanking all the FANS for their support last night! Thank you so very much!!! Keep the faith!!!” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

:shock:   :shock:   :shock:

[Jermaine] airport. ...all going to come out; all going to unfold.

..... waiting for it to come out?  

[Jermaine] the world needs to know the truth, make sure the world knows WHAT REALLY HAPPENED.”

[Jermaine] And then it will be time for truth.”

[LaToya]   [DEFINITELY] near future!!!”    [FANS] Keep the faith!!!”

Twitter: [6 hours ago ]

Jermaine Jackson @ As you all are by us RT @LaughingPelican: @jermjackson5 your piece in The Sun UK was SO POWERFUL! very moving, thankyou...you are loved!

Jermaine Jackson@ My thoughts on the sentencing RT @SteveDennis71 "It's not justice - and it shld have been murder" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

-----

AS much as the headlines may say otherwise, what happened yesterday was not justice.

True justice shouldn't feel as empty and pointless as this.

"Justice" is not having some clown of a doctor act so criminally negligent with Michael's life that he ends up killing him . . . then receives such a pitiful sentence.

That's not natural justice.

That's "justice" on paper for the prosecutors and courts to record as another conviction secured.

For us as a family, it feels like justice — in the true, hard-hitting, let-the-punishment-match-the-crime sense of the word — has been denied by a technicality.

Let me tell you what justice should have — and could have — looked like: Dr Conrad Murray charged with, and convicted of, second-degree murder and sent down for decades. A life incarcerated for the life lost because of his reckless choices, inept skills and breathtaking disregard of the human life in his solo care.

As someone who sat through the evidence at trial before Murray was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter, I know there was enough legal justification to charge this case as second-degree murder.

In the US, the malice is deemed "implied" if a person's negligence is so unbelievably reckless. As Murray's was.

I also know the District Attorney's office in LA seriously considered this route. But they opted for the less risky, more conviction-likely, safer option when the overwhelming evidence screamed for a stronger charge.

That is why, when I watched Murray being sentenced at LA Superior Court yesterday, I felt more like shrugging my shoulders than punching the air.

Because I was witnessing the due process go through the motions for the soft sentence that involuntary manslaughter carries.

I don't blame Judge Michael Pastor. The maximum sentence could only be four years by law. From the start, this case, its truth and the wider circumstances leading up to Michael's death, have been placed in a straitjacket.

Judge Pastor's hands were tied and he gave him the maximum sentence, but four years feels woefully insufficient.

What I appreciated was how the judge "disassociated" himself from all suggestions that Michael would have died with or without Murray's involvement.

That lie, that Michael somehow self-administered or contributed to his own death, was sent to jail with the rest of Murray's lies. I just hope that for every long day that Murray does serve in jail, he is haunted by what he's done in the same way we've been haunted by what he didn't do — keep Michael healthy and alive.

Murray's recklessness has robbed our family of a son, brother and uncle.

It has deprived Prince, Paris and Blanket of a wonderful father who doted on them.

It has deprived the world of a genius artist whose music would have kept on evolving.

And it denied Michael the greatest comeback of all time — the comeback he had imagined for such a long time.

He was on the verge of turning over a new leaf in his life.

The This Is It concerts in London were just the beginning of a five-year plan to turn things around and restore some financial security. He was even finalising a $15million (£9.6million) downpayment on a home in Las Vegas.

This payment was one of the last things he spoke about at rehearsals before heading home for that ill-fated, sleepless night.

Murray's recklessness denied Michael the new, exciting future he had his heart set on. I have seen some ill-informed reactions that have painted Murray as some kind of "scapegoat" and that my brother's death was due to his "addiction to drugs".

None of which is true — as all evidence proved.  For the record, Michael had no dependency on the painkiller demerol at the time of his death, as was claimed in court.

It's true that he had a known drug dependency in 1993 and it continued to mess with him for almost a decade. But circumstances in 2001 did not kill him in 2009, despite Murray's defence team doing its best to link the past to the future. Bottom line: There was no demerol found in his house or in his body. So much for him being "an addict".

Michael, a chronic insomniac, died because he wanted to sleep, not because he wanted to get high, and he trusted Murray to ensure this happened by administering an unorthodox measure — the anaesthetic propofol.

Michael regarded this sleep-inducing drug as the only effective solution to an insomnia triggered by touring.

Propofol is like a gun — safe in the right hands but in the wrong hands, it's deadly. Michael placed his life in Murray's wrong hands.

One of the toughest aspects of the trial was realising how saveable Michael was.

Had Murray monitored him, instead of wandering off to ring his girlfriends, he'd have seen that Michael had stopped breathing.

Had he had the standard life-saving equipment and rang 911 and not stalled for 15 inexplicable minutes, there was always a real chance of life. Had he not kept hidden from paramedics the vital fact he'd administered propofol. Had he been a trained professional who knew what he was doing, Michael would still be alive today.  I remain haunted by the endless list of "Had he done this . . . "

I also remain haunted by the wider truths that hide beneath the surface of the Murray case.

This extra, disturbing information is what I discovered when writing my tribute memoir You Are Not Alone: Michael, Through A Brother's Eyes.

I received some criticism for the timing of the book, but I not only wanted to document the truth about Michael as a human being, I wanted fans to understand what we, the family, have learned about what really happened at the This Is It rehearsals.

It was here — behind the scenes and unseen in the official movie — that Michael's body first issued distress signals about the gradual poisoning by propofol.

It was being administered to such an extent that it turned my brother's body toxic. He was, in effect, a dead man walking long before he died.

Michael collapsed on stage, had to be helped up steps, half his body was hot and half was cold and he didn't even have the strength to lift a lightweight prop during a routine for Thriller.

Something was seriously wrong, but a collective attitude of "the show must go on" prevailed. No doubt assisted by Murray's lies that Michael was in fine health.

I think the story behind his decline in health and his treatment by certain people — topics that were never fully explored at trial because of the narrow scope of evidence — is troubling.

From what eyewitnesses shared with me for the book, too many people kept their eye on the prize of a money-spinning concert and lost sight of the frail human being at its centre.

Based on the dire condition Michael was in, This Is It should have been shut down by June 20. In other words, he was saveable long before June 25 when he died.

For us as a family, this remains part of a wider neglect of Michael. It is within the arena of a wrongful death civil lawsuit against the concert promoter AEG which is where some wider truths will, I hope, be examined.

The conviction and sentencing of Murray is the first step towards a greater justice.

Nothing can bring Michael back. Nothing can change the meagre reality surrounding Murray's sentencing. But it is our duty to his memory to bring out the truth of what happened to him.

Maybe then we'll start to feel better vindicated. Maybe then we'll feel less empty.

Maybe then we'll be able to rest, knowing "truth" is sometimes the definition of true justice.

:|
Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 09:10:16 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

November 30, 2011, 08:50:02 AM

February 20, 2011: “There is a due legal process we must honor. Justice first. And then it will be time for truth.” {http://twitter.com/jermjackson5/status/39409940007354368}.

I think TS posted these quotes to indicate that there’s more to come, there are further investigations going on at this moment and in the next months and that the trial and sentence is just a beginning of exposure of the truth. In the interview Latoya says “we only know what the media feeds us, that is what we hear and believe.. but we want the truth”. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   

Although, I don’t need to be convinced that Michael is alive, I hope there will be significant clues for us (maybe today!?) to keep it simmering. No matter how much time it will take, if there’s much more time needed to bring justice and truth, so be it. Michael and his family deserve this, and so do we.

Keep the faith & L.O.V.E.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 30, 2011, 09:09:21 AM
@snoopy  about what you posted - I can't help but noticing Jermaine is talking against AEG again.
I can't remember if Randy Phillips was a witness for the prosecution or the defence. I guess for the prosecution.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions