GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: TIAI NOVEMBER 30
November 30, 2011, 12:59:44 PM
oh come on, Lisa is his daughter for real, WTF she looks like Elvis
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 30, 2011, 01:16:06 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What about level 7 a, b, and c, TS? They were supposed to be completed no later then 11/29/11. No puzzle pieces?

Yeah! What about level 7 a, b, and c, TS?

I'm feeling so stupid today!

Tomorrow I shall be disappointed!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

November 30, 2011, 01:39:47 PM
Hmmm CNN is being pretty hoaxy this morning. I just saw a story they did about the Ringling Bros. Circus. The lady said something about the greatest show on earth and then showed a clip of the elephants and the only man ridding an elephant was a man with black hair in a red shirt with a blue shirt over it....just like what Michael was wearing in TII. :shock:

Did you see HNL broadcasting about the sentencing yesterday after they finished...and the reporter, Greg Garagos (?) was reporting in front of a building that says BOX OFFICE on the wall behind the reporter!

And I think we are all starting to feel sorta stupid ..at least we're in wonderful company.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

November 30, 2011, 02:13:44 PM
La Toya and Jermaine have been the hoaxers best friends these past 2 and half years being both obvious and subtle at the same time.  I'm very grateful for their roles in this hoax and the constant reminders that the truth WILL come out.

Perhaps the apparent unclosed doors of 7b and 7c weren't meant to be determined yet?  Maybe someone did get it right along the way but it's not time yet for the truth to be revealed.  We've been speculating as to the events of June 25th since it happened and while progress has been made, there seems to be no way of knowing what REALLY happened, but if we're patient we will find out, when the time is right.  (Hopefully sooner than later, lol)

TS, thank you for your continued presence and patience.   

I agree, .. and also Paris and tweets.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 30, 2011, 03:57:09 PM
IT'S A MOVIE.  A B C. Easy as 1, 2, 3, so simple as Do-Re-Me.  ABC, 123, Life Is a Movie.
Again, look at how many movies have been made.  Why can this one not be a MOVIE? 

I understand some waiting on TS's every word, because I think MJ is performing an ARG, but really.  From the old board, many of us understood this.  What happened?  Why are some still trying to figure out if the man is even alive?  It blows my mind.  I don’t want to try to figure out if the body moved in ambulance, but I’m not knocking TS or the ones that don’t mind it.  I just am on a different level.  As I said before, Omer & Diana convinced me even more that MJ was still kicking and sooooooooooooooooo much more until it is not even funny.

Berry Gordy recently confirmed that he, Smokey and Diana were going to take the lead in getting the STORY of MOTOWN produced as a BROADWAY MUSICAL.  Say what?  This is MJ all the way.  Mr. Gordy was more or less confirming that “yes, my other son – Michael Jackson and Sony Corp are acquiring all of my old Motown songs back under OUR (his, MJ’s, Diana’s, Smokey’s, Stevie’s, et al’ roof), so we can use them in our musical.  WOW!  See what I mean.  This is one is a huge BAM, and Berry and all of them have known since the beginning what MJ has planned.

Some on here and out there are the ones that wish to make it more sinister.  Some just can’t wrap their brains around the fact that hundreds of people can make movies that in some aspects appear real, but not Michael Joe Jackson, one of the most brilliant minds in the last 200 years.  I don’t get it.  Some give him credit for music and art – but not for being a great storyteller, writer, director and producer.  Even though, he has told us out of his own mouth what he is capable of and what he wanted to do in film. 

I suppose some think that we all should just give up, because MJ doesn’t have the next five years to do what he has done.  He said ‘We have four years to get it right.”  Expect him back before 12-21-12, please, because that is what he meant.  He is doing his movie now.  He is buying back Motown’s property now.  Like Omer rapped in - All Around the World – “I’m in it, to win it, I can’t wait.”  MJ didn’t/doesn’t have forever to be about his business bamming as we speak, and always have.  I do understand that when some speak about “Bam” they mean to see him show up in the flesh and shock the world, and I get that.  But MJ’s bamming is also about; His is letting his middle children experience school now.  He has had his older son SHOW PEOPLE THRU VIDEO – WHICH MJ PROBALY DIRECTED – TELL US THAT NOT ONLY IS LIFE A MOVEI, BUT THE ASPECTS OF HIS LIFE AS MJ’S ILLEGITIMATE SON (no abortion) and his LONGLASTING LOVE FOR DIANS ROSS (Ms. Ross – The Boss) also plays out in this Script called life, as it is a dream, an illusion and a game.  GAME OVER@
MJ is a brilliant man with POWER (African King - crowned under a SACRED TREE - which symbolized -THE ESSENCE OF POWER).  Plus he is CHRIST PROTECTED.  TRUST.  He has the wherewithal to see this thru.  Off the top of my head - how about the way the ACTORS were trying to hide MJ with a coat at UCLA?  This is just one DOT.  What happened to it?  Why would folks be trying to hide a due that MJ knew some would pick up and tie it to a HOAX?  His hoax.
It's sad that some are still trying to figure out if Michael is alive.  I think it is a waste of energy.  Those are coming from their negative energy flow.  It saps believer’s energy to keep having to read such things, and this is why I don't read as much anymore on this website.  Not to slight Souza or anyone else.  I appreciate a lot of what is being discussed and certain posters, but others are a drag.  To me, this hurts the UNITY consciousness of the KNOWERS' energy fields.

The reason I say this is that, some things gets lost in the translation.  I don't mean to sound high and mighty or state that I am much more evolved in this thing, and no one else's theory or opinions matter.  On the contrary.  To each its own.  What I'm trying to convey is that, it just rubs me the wrong way to have to wade thru some of the non-believer's dribble.
I love what Souza did on yesterday when shutting down a thread because someone was going on about how MJ had passed and we'd better face it.  LOL!  HA!  HEE-HEE!  I scoff at such theories.  I find it hilarious, so I just told a story, and I'm sorry.  I don't all the time find it sad.  I sometimes find it funny.   I posted in the Guest forum about how important a sense of humor is.
Souza has the patience of Job.  TS does too - although he can afford to.  Souza not only keeps the forum running smoothly, never asks for donations and what not - but still has to babysit grown adults.  I couldn't do it. 
Let me add, that I would be shocked if MJ showed his face today or tomorrow.  I expect him to come back as an Ascended Human Master.  I don't think it is time for him to appear soon, unless.............
Thome-Thome was MJ and was on stage w/big bro Jermaine when he made fake death announcement.  What a coup!  The mysterious T-T.  LMBO about his one.  Why didn't the Jacksons call for his head?  Did he and Jermaine kill off MJ?  I'll bet anyone $500.00 that MJ was Thome-Thome.
 MJ didn't live in that house.  It is a PROP house – and not his style.  Diana moved into a new HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE house a few years ago after moving to LA from Connecticut.   MJ (MAN-HAT-TAN - old man disguise) is probably hiding out there for the most part - and travels at will.  They may be married. That house is too big for just Diana.  Omer allowed a tweet where someone told people that they should watch the Dirty Diana video.

Anyway, I knew to look up the name Omer/Omar two years ago, but kept forgetting to look.
1.    Omer is a derivative name from Omar. 
2.   In Arabic Omar means – (you guessed it) FIRST SON.  MOST HIGH.
There is a video on YouTube about it, but I couldn’t find it, as I am rushing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 30, 2011, 04:11:54 PM
Thome-Thome was MJ and was on stage w/big bro Jermaine when he made fake death announcement.  What a coup!  The mysterious T-T.  LMBO about his one.  Why didn't the Jacksons call for his head?  Did he and Jermaine kill off MJ?  I'll bet anyone $500.00 that MJ was Thome-Thome.

Peacock... you are always good for giving me a proper WTF  :shock: moment. Never, ever, leave.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

November 30, 2011, 04:13:07 PM

Peacock7, great post!  However, people are people, we all have our own opinions. I believe we will come nearer the truth as time goes on.

Snoopy71, on your well-written post.  What’s the difference between an IV needle, and an axe—just disfiguring the body and blood. Both end in death. But the latter wouldn’t have been manslaughter…

Scorpionchik
I believe AEG got his money, even more than they would have got if real concerts took place. Rememeber family was saying "Michael worth more  dead than alive". Although I find this statement stupid and offensive to MJ, but that might meant something. AEG was not not sure whether Michael could make all 50 or even 30 concerts. Therefore I think they were interested in MJ be dead. On the other hand,  since TII is a movie prepared and directed by MJ (hopefuly), then the explanation would be Michael has learned about murder plan and escaped according to his plan. There is must be a reason for MJ to hoax. Even TS finally said what I believe in- a murder attempt and not for fun.
  Thus, it makes AEG bad guys and yes it is possible they are masons/ illuminati (to other members question).
Gina
Good question...well let's see..... family doesn't count OK? The estate lawyers who take  8% of everything maybe????? Sony? I don't know how much AEG has from the pie. It could be said much more about them but I don't dare.
I believe you both have encapsulated the core dilemma for all who love MJ. Or, “Ah there’s the rub.”

StrangerInCalifornia
Hmmm CNN is being pretty hoaxy this morning. I just saw a story they did about the Ringling Bros. Circus. The lady said something about the greatest show on earth and then showed a clip of the elephants and the only man ridding an elephant was a man with black hair in a red shirt with a blue shirt over it....just like what Michael was wearing in TII.Description: :shock:
Cool! Screenshot?

2good2btrue, I read much info on your site, spent a good hour. Thank you!  There’s some very pertinent new glimpses I hadn’t read before.  The thing is, I’ve read tons of similar things over the years that say similar but different things. For instance the signs that Michael give off, to another NWO investigator would say he was an Illuminatist/Mason/Anti-christ. Anschutz in some articles is a devout Christian, and in others a villain. Is Billy Graham an Illuminatist or a saint, and many other leaders in the Evangelical Christian faith.  Over many years some good-intentioned myths have developed, that I would call fear-mongering. We need to read EVERYTHING with a grain of salt. Have a 100 million children gone through trauma-based mind-control?  Have a million been abducted? Is there mind-control behind every traditional story for children? Is every symbol and hand position, connected to evil?  In all history certain groups of people villianize certain other groups of people, with so-called well thought out reasons, depending on one's charisma and intellectual reasoning abilities. How many books haven’t been written on the evils of fundamentalist Islam (I've seen many/read some), perpetuated by the lie of 911. Many Christians support bombing Iran and killing perhaps millions because of this.  Lies and myths snowball. Then there’s blacks (during slave years), gays, people who spank their kids, people in “cults”, smokers, etc.—it just goes on and on.   Pretty soon no one is left standing who’s not evil in some way—actually we’re all sinners/humans!  True facts must be examined as in a court of law, from 2 or more sides or perspectives. 
Here's another side I posted to the Philip Anschutz and AEG enigma. You either pull out your hair, or take it all with a grain of salt.     
Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 04:19:35 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

November 30, 2011, 04:57:24 PM
I think some are turning too much to the right (it's all a movie, MJ is just pranking) and some are turning too much to the left (MJ was in danger every step of the way and had to quickly hoax his death). I will walk in the middle if y'all don't mind. I believe Michael planned this many many MANY years ago. I also believe that the plan advanced in a later stage when the FBI got involved and I also believe there is a fair possibility that the plan changed again in the last stage and that someone in his team was a rat. Because there is indeed no reason for UCLA. It's too much of a risk, too many people involved and besides: it's a hospital, people in danger need to have access to it as quick as possible and with thousands of fans around, that will be harder. So there is a chance that that was added to the script later on, although I must say that I do not see why yet.

I believe Michael did this for many reasons. As an artist: to make the biggest production ever, one of which people will still talk about many many years from now. I also think he wants to expose some very shady figures, and many other lies and BS in our world today. This is why the 'rat in camp MJ' possibility is very plausible. I also think he wants to get back at the public and the media for what was done to him. I also think he wants to warn people for the EOW. Some of the atheists here might not agree with that, merely because they don't believe it themselves, but unfortunately it's not your hoax, it's Michael's hoax and Michael is a God fearing man. He knows his Bible and he can recognize the signs. This is more than just a movie, more than just a prank. It's his life work and whether you like it or not, there are serious elements attached to it. I don't see how Diana Ross being his alleged wife and Omer being his alleged son has anything to do with all this by the way, no offence.

And I agree on the whiners. If you still can't make up your mind after 2.5 years whether or not he is alive, then you never will believe. That's fine, but stop whining and asking for attention. The fan forums are for that, they wine and cry all day there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 30, 2011, 05:03:56 PM
I am so ready to wear my "Told You So" T-shirt!  Thanks, TS, for the redirect.  Still keeping the faith.  L.O.V.E.

Hahaha I've been practicing my Told you So dance and I designed a logo (especially with TS in mind) lolol/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 30, 2011, 05:05:55 PM
lilwendy that's awesome ! :mrgreen:
You should really make a tshirt out of that ! I love it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

November 30, 2011, 05:08:13 PM
I think some are turning too much to the right (it's all a movie, MJ is just pranking) and some are turning too much to the left (MJ was in danger every step of the way and had to quickly hoax his death). I will walk in the middle if y'all don't mind. I believe Michael planned this many many MANY years ago. I also believe that the plan advanced in a later stage when the FBI got involved and I also believe there is a fair possibility that the plan changed again in the last stage and that someone in his team was a rat. Because there is indeed no reason for UCLA. It's too much of a risk, too many people involved and besides: it's a hospital, people in danger need to have access to it as quick as possible and with thousands of fans around, that will be harder. So there is a chance that that was added to the script later on, although I must say that I do not see why yet.

I believe Michael did this for many reasons. As an artist: to make the biggest production ever, one of which people will still talk about many many years from now. I also think he wants to expose some very shady figures, and many other lies and BS in our world today. This is why the 'rat in camp MJ' possibility is very plausible. I also think he wants to get back at the public and the media for what was done to him. I also think he wants to warn people for the EOW. Some of the atheists here might not agree with that, merely because they don't believe it themselves, but unfortunately it's not your hoax, it's Michael's hoax and Michael is a God fearing man. He knows his Bible and he can recognize the signs. This is more than just a movie, more than just a prank. It's his life work and whether you like it or not, there are serious elements attached to it. I don't see how Diana Ross being his alleged wife and Omer being his alleged son has anything to do with all this by the way, no offence.

And I agree on the whiners. If you still can't make up your mind after 2.5 years whether or not he is alive, then you never will believe. That's fine, but stop whining and asking for attention. The fan forums are for that, they wine and cry all day there.

I wholeheartedly agree with everything you said Souza and to add one more thing, I believe it's also to bring a harsh awareness to our own characters as humans and to open our eyes to what we say we believe and how we are living our lives.  The lessons are there, if we will humble ourselves and start with changing ourselves.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 30, 2011, 05:16:29 PM
Also TS has me looking at the time he posts things all the time now.  So if I'm not mistaken it looks like he intended to post it at 9:13pm (PST).  You think this is to draw attention to yet another murder/hoax/7daytheory event?  Tupac Shakur on September 13, 1996? 

Edit: I AM NOT SAYING TS IS TUPAC!  lolol/ Just making myself clear just havin' a little fun.  ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

November 30, 2011, 05:41:05 PM

Agree....great post Souza.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

November 30, 2011, 05:42:34 PM
I am so ready to wear my "Told You So" T-shirt!  Thanks, TS, for the redirect.  Still keeping the faith.  L.O.V.E.

Hahaha I've been practicing my Told you So dance and I designed a logo (especially with TS in mind) lolol/

That is a very cool design Miss Wendy! Looks almost like it could be a tattoo as well if anyone was that way inclined :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 30, 2011, 05:50:58 PM
As far as I'm concerned, it's not about who told who so. We don't know so much, best not be cocky before this chicken gets hatched, you knows?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions