No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

Re: TIAI NOVEMBER 30
December 05, 2011, 05:06:47 PM
Guys,  I have not been on this forum for awhile.  I have been reading the threads and they are very interesting.  Do you guys remember TS talking about the court system.  The whole trial with Conrad Murray is just the tip of the iceberg. IMHO I do think that we should take a step back look at the entirel Calfornia Judicial system. Really start with Mr. Thomas Sneddon. I feel that there is something going on with him and other high officials in the state of California. I seriously think that they were indeed after Michael.  We need to dig a little deeper. The question that we all should be asking ourselves is this: Why is the 2005 Trial being brought into play with this trial?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
December 05, 2011, 11:01:12 PM
Please someone can explain what is wrong with his legs :-\?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=06yqkYBV9EI[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2011, 11:32:05 PM
video is from a medical perspective. the question is if you believe it or not. MJ says it was a spider bite.
so i guess its up to the viewer to choose what you prefer to believe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

December 05, 2011, 11:33:51 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please someone can explain what is wrong with his legs :-\?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=06yqkYBV9EI[/youtube]

Pretty sure that was just another thing the media made up their own story for.

Mike clearly said it was a spider bite. Look up "Brown recluse spider bite" and "Michael Jackson spider bite". There are more pictures of his leg from when it first started to when it got worse.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2011, 11:36:33 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FttoK_G151o[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

S29

December 06, 2011, 02:52:34 AM

Hello everyone!
Sorry for my broken English.
I follow you and I just loved it.
I love Michael, but I don't like the "circus".

In Italy there is little talk of MJ and when it happens is like "manna from heaven" ...
I do not want to be intrusive or off-topic, but I do not know if you've already talked about this shocking interview with Jermaine: "Murray is guilty but did not kill yourself" ... "I say that Dr. Murray is only the finger of a hand that goes unpunished. There are other people involved in this murder. We will produce the evidence and there will be another trial in September"
Murray is a criminal or professional negligence?
"Both, I repeat, did not act alone".
"There are questions that remain unanswered:
Because they have erased all the tapes of the surveillance cameras?
Because he has recorded the voice of my brother?" (I do these questions for a long time)
More ...
What do you think?
And more ...
Murray has signed the notice of appeal to prison and said he intends to defend itself, because of its difficult financial situation ... The Court of Appeal shall appoint a public defender. The family of the King of Pop asked the doctor for a compensation of 100 million dollars.

It seems that Michael's family and the media have the same purpose: to tell a never ending story ... why?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 06, 2011, 03:22:49 AM
So that was the famous spider bite suspicious//.
Ok, if he says so ..but I think that spider was a huge one. Maybe that spider even has a name.

S29 - so Jermaine keeps repeating Murray did not act alone. I think this is very interesting. But I also think we are stuck here. We should at least have a vague idea about who the others were who wanted MJ dead.
Are they from Sony? Michael was pretty vocal against Sony and I guess they didn't like to be called "evil" and "killing artists", this coming from Michael Jackson must have been hard for Sony.

I really have not the slightest idea who they can be but I for sure want to know :evil:.

But it is possible "they" are the subject of the sting.
Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 03:24:44 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 06, 2011, 03:33:57 AM
Ok, if he says so ..but I think that spider was a huge one. Maybe that spider even has a name.

some spider bites start our small and then spread. in australia we have white tails. once bitten the skin gets a reaction, the reactions spreads and grows due to the poison... the spider story is completely plausible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 06, 2011, 03:51:59 AM

some spider bites start our small and then spread. in australia we have white tails. once bitten the skin gets a reaction, the reactions spreads and grows due to the poison... the spider story is completely plausible.

I said that maybe that spider has a name because maybe it was one of MJ's pets. You know it fits between elephants, giraffes, lamas and snakes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 06, 2011, 05:20:14 AM
@gina

I said that maybe that spider has a name because maybe it was one of MJ's pets. You know it fits between elephants, giraffes, lamas and snakes.

@gina - ah, sorry i get the comment now.  smiley_spider smiley_spider smiley_spider

yes, right you are. very true. very mj.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
December 06, 2011, 05:56:45 AM
Guys,  I have not been on this forum for awhile.  I have been reading the threads and they are very interesting.  Do you guys remember TS talking about the court system.  The whole trial with Conrad Murray is just the tip of the iceberg. IMHO I do think that we should take a step back look at the entirel Calfornia Judicial system. Really start with Mr. Thomas Sneddon. I feel that there is something going on with him and other high officials in the state of California. I seriously think that they were indeed after Michael.  We need to dig a little deeper. The question that we all should be asking ourselves is this: Why is the 2005 Trial being brought into play with this trial?

Something interesting Jermaine said in that interview about the 2005 trial....that only 6 family members were allowed in at any given time. Yet, the courtroom overflowed with Media.

Just that little nugget of information right there is very telling of the court system.

I was watching the documentary on the O.J. trial called O.J. Monster or Myth and there were alot of similarities between the MJ trial of 2005 and the Murray trial (as well as format of Murrays documentary).

Jermaine mentioned in the Sun interview (given after Muraays verdict) that he hopes the truth will come out in the civil case (again drawing attention to the court system)

Justice first.... then truth.

There is a definite emphasis on looking at the court system. suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 06, 2011, 09:42:12 PM
o.k. TS,  tomorrow is the SEVENTH, hopefully u'll show up
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

December 07, 2011, 01:00:24 AM
S29 - so Jermaine keeps repeating Murray did not act alone.

We were given that indication by CNN in 2009:

Jackson physician resumes practice
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login      November 23, 2009
Dr. Conrad Murray, the physician at the center of singer Michael Jackson's death inquiry, is back to work in Texas.Dr. Conrad Murray, the physician at the center of the homicide investigation into singer Michael Jackson's death, has resumed his practice.
Murray returned home to Houston, Texas, and was treating patients at the Armstrong Clinic where he practiced medicine before leaving to become Jackson's personal physician in April.
"I'm taking my life back step by step, and I wanted to come home and this is my home," he told congregants Sunday at the Galilee Missionary Baptist Church in northwest Houston. "And therefore, I am back to serve," he said, his eyes hidden behind a pair of sunglasses and his voice quivering. "This isn't easy for me. Mentally it's tough."
In a letter to CNN affiliate KPRC in Houston, Murray's lawyer said the physician returned to work out of a financial necessity.
"Because of a deteriorating financial condition and prompting by many of his beloved patients, on Nov. 20, 2009, Dr. Conrad Murray resumed his cardiology practice in Houston, Texas," said lawyer Ed Chernoff.
Chernoff added that Murray planned to attend to patients in Las Vegas as well, but the cost of reopening his clinic there was "prohibitive."
Murray told church members he saw 16 patients Friday, and each encounter was twice as long as a regular appointment because patients wanted to know how he was doing.
As he spoke, the church attendees stood and cheered. Later, they posed with him for photographs.
Murray did not specifically refer to Jackson. But he indirectly alluded to his troubles several times.
"All of the members of Galilee, all of my friends, I know what trouble is," he said at one point.
At another, Murray said: "I, with my companion, was only trying to help my fellow man, but it appears I was at the wrong place at the wrong time."

All other media were going with:
"I, with my compassion, was only trying to help my fellow man."

We discussed it here:
Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 01:05:34 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 07, 2011, 01:44:18 AM
So you think only CNN got it right and all the other media made a mistake?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions