~Souza~

Re: TIAI NOVEMBER 30
November 30, 2011, 04:50:00 AM
okay, I have been saying for months now that if BAM would be in 2011, that it would be today, so I am reading this redirect in a completely different way. Certainly when I looked at what is underlined. I am fully aware that I can be wrong, because I have been wrong on many dates before, but never was a date so perfect in my book. Plus even the believers are not expecting anything today, most of them are disappointed and sad.

TS emphasizes on this date, by posting it in caps. Coincidence? When I look at TS' last update (under username TS), it was posted exactly 1 year ago today, at 11:30. Not only that, but  the 11th paragraph was called "Eleven thirty", which could mean 11/11/30 or 2011/11/30. He also redirected to a clock in October 2010 that said 11:30. The update was numbered at 6.5. Not 6a or 7, but 6.5. TS pointed out that 6+5 is 11, but 6x5 is 30. 11/30 again. Was this a prediction?

BACK had a 7 day theory: 7 days + 1 day of simmering. Today is 1 day of simmering since the sentencing yesterday, but if you take 777 days, it would require 111 days of simmering (111 x 7 days + 1 day of simmering). Today is day 888 of the hoax... Although it's day 334 of the year, 333 days have passed (it can't all be perfect, this comes pretty close to perfect). 888+333=1221.

Sybolism of 888: The Christ, the resurrection, the baptism. Symbol of the Redemption. By its composition, this number is considered as perfect.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

888 is also considered the number of the Holy Spirit, infinity, eternal life. 333 is symbolizing spiritual and/or physical awakening.

Today is also the 29th anniversary of the Thriller album. The Biblical meaning of 29: combination of 20, the number of expectation, and 9, the number of judgment.

888 is Elvis' number.

Today is a Wednesday. Thriller short film: "See you next Wednesday"

And Adi found out: "What is even more interesting is that from 25th June 2009 to 30th November 2011 it is 2 years, 5 months, 6 days (inclusive)....recognise those numbers????? 25/6"

I don't want to give you all false hope, but I can't help but being carefully excited today. Whether for a BAM or some other major thing, I don't know. Don't shoot me if I'm wrong okay?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 30, 2011, 04:56:20 AM
Souza, all that stuff has been on my mind for a few days now... you're not the only one excited. ;) I think SOMETHING has to happen today..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

_Anna_

November 30, 2011, 05:03:53 AM
What I simply don't understand is WHY if these dates are planned and cannot be coincidence nothing ever happens on these days? As well as with the August 11th and the "tremendous backlight" that Front talked about which proved itself to be nothing in fact. Why if these dates look so perfect and almost impossible to get this by coincidence nothing ever happens?
Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 05:06:07 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

November 30, 2011, 05:08:16 AM
Might be nothing, but it's also Cities for Life Day today. Symbolic monuments in hundreds of cities all over the world will be illuminated as a statement against the death penalty.

Throughout the world, more than 500 CITIES FOR LIFE
enlighten a symbolic monument
AGAINST THE DEATH PENALTY,
to affirm their participation to the initiative
NO JUSTICE WITHOUT LIFE

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

November 30, 2011, 05:11:14 AM
I guess we have to expect the unexpected. As soon as someone says it will happen on a certain day, I think, it won't happen that day now. Sorta like:

Matthew 24:36
"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

No death penalty! Next should be prison conditions for many countries, and wrongful convictions.
Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 05:14:42 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy7

November 30, 2011, 05:15:35 AM
Souza I agree, it's exactly how I read this post. The 'NOVEMBER' being in all caps means something. It could have two meanings, one being 'keep the faith' and the other being 'BAM' lol.

It is a perfect day in hoax numerology so we will see. I won't shoot you, and nobody shoot me lol >:o. I think it's okay to be a little excited, and if nothing happens....oh well.

Applehead, in my opinion we do have to take into account what the family says. It doesn't mean everythings true ofcourse; but that's for us to figure out. Decipher between deception and truth. If we don't listen to them than we don't have much of anything. People are probably not posting theories because we've posted them all lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 30, 2011, 05:30:17 AM
okay, I have been saying for months now that if BAM would be in 2011, that it would be today, so I am reading this redirect in a completely different way. Certainly when I looked at what is underlined. I am fully aware that I can be wrong, because I have been wrong on many dates before, but never was a date so perfect in my book. Plus even the believers are not expecting anything today, most of them are disappointed and sad.

TS emphasizes on this date, by posting it in caps. Coincidence? When I look at TS' last update (under username TS), it was posted exactly 1 year ago today, at 11:30. Not only that, but  the 11th paragraph was called "Eleven thirty", which could mean 11/11/30 or 2011/11/30. He also redirected to a clock in October 2010 that said 11:30. The update was numbered at 6.5. Not 6a or 7, but 6.5. TS pointed out that 6+5 is 11, but 6x5 is 30. 11/30 again. Was this a prediction?

BACK had a 7 day theory: 7 days + 1 day of simmering. Today is 1 day of simmering since the sentencing yesterday, but if you take 777 days, it would require 111 days of simmering (111 x 7 days + 1 day of simmering). Today is day 888 of the hoax... Although it's day 334 of the year, 333 days have passed (it can't all be perfect, this comes pretty close to perfect). 888+333=1221.

Sybolism of 888: The Christ, the resurrection, the baptism. Symbol of the Redemption. By its composition, this number is considered as perfect.

888 is also considered the number of the Holy Spirit, infinity, eternal life. 333 is symbolizing spiritual and/or physical awakening.

Today is also the 29th anniversary of the Thriller album. The Biblical meaning of 29: combination of 20, the number of expectation, and 9, the number of judgment.

888 is Elvis' number.

Today is a Wednesday. Thriller short film: "See you next Wednesday"

And Adi found out: "What is even more interesting is that from 25th June 2009 to 30th November 2011 it is 2 years, 5 months, 6 days (inclusive)....recognise those numbers????? 25/6"

I don't want to give you all false hope, but I can't help but being carefully excited today. Whether for a BAM or some other major thing, I don't know. Don't shoot me if I'm wrong okay?

you know what.. even though i am not expecting anything today (if for any reason, more out of protecting myself) but this is a perfect post (numbers wise) its as perfect as a post can be.... everything adds up.... if something were to happen on any day - these numbers really do indicate today is the day.... i cant believe it. i am have gone over this post three times and it makes sense more than any other dates do...

i really cant believe my eyes...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
November 30, 2011, 05:30:37 AM
Can I ask why everyone is so opposed to AEG being the illuminati everyone is talking about ??

Does everyone know about the evils behind this empire, mainly Philip Aschultz ???

I feel that no-body is even achnowledging the information I have, and after two and a half years of hours of research and years of neglecting my son, my duties and my homework and my social life, that its all been for nothing....... :'(

I look at the facts, not assumptions......I don't know why others dont want to look at some real evidence I have, but decide to accept everything else they read from the media and treat that as gospel....  Yes Michael had god-like qualities, but he is not God.  He is a unique human being, but has sinned as has shortcommings just like all of us. 

God gave him a gift of creativity and dance and music, and he has always used it for the good of others.  But as far as the illuminati and secret societies go, he also was a threat to them, because he knew what was going on, and used his music to expose these mind-controlling beasts..

I know for a fact that MJ was going to talk about the NWO during his concerts, and threats have been made on his life for doing so....that's why this became more urgent than ever to pull off this hoax, and if I was Michaels daughter, son, sister, brother, mother or father, I would whatever it takes to keep him safe.

The MK ultra programming has been around for years...it hapenned to so many other artists that spoke the truth and rebelled, and it was just a matter of time before they would a assasinate MJ too...

Loius Farrankhan got a phone call from Michael a week before his disappearance, and begged him for help.

Louis Farrankhan protected MJ during the 2005 trial allegations, and provided him with many of his NOI security guards, and some of them still remained until the end.......

The drill is a significant part of the NOI army.....and as you are all aware, The Drill has been such a dominant part of the message being spread around the world....

Please spend some time reading this blog and tell me what you think....it has many answers to complete the puzzle.

OK Murray was lured into this too good to be true arrangement, and took the bait.

I truly admire him for being so humble in make such a sacrifice to help Michael expose the real murders....and I say that, because MJ is dead to the world...and that's what the bad guys need to believe, in order to fish out the real people responsible...

The clues are already out there........MJ's family suing the promotors of This Is It....what more evidence do we need.....

Murray will talk soon, but not until it is safe enough to do so.........If he is in jail, they can't get him and kill him too.  Its the safest place for him to be...........

Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 05:36:32 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
November 30, 2011, 05:46:14 AM
Your right Souza that is pretty perfect...

Also in the same redirect you mentioned, TS says this;

Speaking of Thriller, 11:30 (PM) is “close to midnight ... the midnight hour is close at hand”.  So 11:30 also represents near the end (end of the day, or end of the hoax, or end of the world, etc).

It seems like the time, but it also seems too predictable.

Also in another redirect TS spoke about similar things to this redirect...about what the 'truth' means..

On June 14, 2010, Janet tweeted this: “It’s time the fans know the truth …”
{Jun 14th via web; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, verified account}.  What “truth” was Janet referring to, that was then “time” for the fans to “know”?  Perhaps that MJ is dead, and he was murdered?  If so, that is nothing that hasn’t been said many times already.  Furthermore, if MJ is alive, then murder would not be the “truth”—instead, the hoax would be the truth.  Yet nearly three months have passed since then, and no hoax truth has come out publicly from the Jacksons.

What we do know for sure is that: “It’s all going to come out; it’s all going to unfold.” {http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd0SoaOe-cs}.  This is what Jermaine said back in February, 2010; and it was stated in the context of the “airport” slip, so we know he meant the hoax is all going to come out {http://http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=7010}.

Jermaine also reiterated this again on Larry King interview in June, 2010.  “[Larry:] Do you think we’ll ever find out the whole story?  [Jermaine:] Yes!  Yes!  You know why, because his [MJ’s] family is not going to let it not happen. ... We’re going to do everything in our power as a family to make sure the world knows what really happened.” {http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi3OiJMjilg}.

Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 05:51:50 AM by use_your_illusion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

~Souza~

November 30, 2011, 05:48:04 AM
I am not against the "AEG is bad guy" theory at all. But that would mean they gained behind the scenes, because looking at the surface: AEG lost as well here. AEG had money to gain if MJ would have done the shows. I also believe TII was Michael's idea (as a MOVIE, not a series of concerts), and not AEG's. AEG could be the bad guy, of course, but how? What was the plan?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
November 30, 2011, 05:49:43 AM
The New John Gill Exposition

Luke 11:30

For as Jonas was a sign to the Ninevites…
As he was by lying three days and three nights in the whale's belly, and then cast on shore alive; which sign, or miracle was wrought to confirm his mission and message, and to engage the Ninevites to give credit to him, and repent, or they might assure themselves they would be utterly destroyed; so shall also the son of man be to this generation;
by lying three days and three nights in the heart of the earth, and then rising again from the dead the third day; and which should be done to confirm the truth of his Messiahship, and to declare him to be the Son of God with power, and to engage persons to believe in him; and to assure that wicked generation, that in case they remained, after such a sign, impenitent and unbelieving, wrath would come upon them to the uttermost
;

party/ party/ party/ afraid/ afraid/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

November 30, 2011, 06:06:42 AM
Hi Everyone.....My head hurts from these last couple of days!  Souza I believe in your numbers, you put so much into your thoughts and observation.  Today would make sense.  Carefully excited is a good way to look at today.  I believe Michael would want us excited and shocked as well as the rest of the world, yesterday could have been to obvious.  So we wait.  I don't feel sad and I am not loosing hope after all of this time all the info we have, we know Michael is alive.  We just have to wait.  That's the hard part.  As for AEG, I have this strange feeling that they are going to be the ones backing this whole hoax.....for profit and other reasons.  But don't shoot me down, I just have a feeling.  Let's face it, they have a lot of money and when you have such a project as this you need financial backing.  I am just thinking maybe they will end up being someone who is helping Michael in some way?  Take care everyone, remember to breath, this is all a test.  We will be fine.  Love to All
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 30, 2011, 06:13:44 AM
@2good2btrue - i very much believe in the things you speak of in your post... i think that you will be suprised that many others do too...

in fact it was these things you speak of that lead me to discover MJDH in the first place...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

November 30, 2011, 06:14:43 AM
to add to Souza's post:

11/30/11 = 1+1+3+0+1+1 = 7

or

11+3+0+11 = 25, 2+5 = 7  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

~Souza~

November 30, 2011, 06:18:53 AM
to add to Souza's post:

11/30/11 = 1+1+3+0+1+1 = 7

or

11+3+0+11 = 25, 2+5 = 7  ;)

LOL, I didn't even notice that. It also makes 9 (1+1+3+0+2+0+1+1)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions