Re: DR. CONRAD MURRAY Sentenced to the Maximum
November 29, 2011, 10:17:24 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Posted by TMZ at 7:43 am PT... lol

Sentence was read at 9:52 am PT, so TMZ intentionally changed the time.

And Book of Life is VERY interesting. Those written down in God's Book of Life will be saved.

Sentence could not be read at 9.52 am because I was in the court's 1st floor it was close to 10.00am when Katherine, La Toya, Jermain passed by me. They were accompanied by security who did not allow me to take a picture. It will take a time for them to get 9th floor, waiting for judge and attorneys be in the court room to read the sentence. I went to 9th floor, but the door was locked, elevator on that floor blocked by police. No one was allowed on that floor. I am talkiing about 10.30 am already when sentencing was not completed. Shortly, IDK where your info comes from, but sentence definitely was not read at 9.52, it was much later.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

November 29, 2011, 11:03:29 PM
To me the 4 year sentence means what Michael warned us in TII.The 4 years to get it right,expires in 2013.This could be the rise of the NWO and the beginning of Armageddon.The reference to The Book of Life,was also a clue.He needs our help to reverse the system of evil.I believe he will BAM before the shit starts to hit the fan.A lot of people believe Tupac will resurface by 2013.There could be a triple BAM.I will patiently wait for u Michael,in the meantime,i have to ready myself for GODS return.Evil can not defeat us,as long as we have GODS armor.

I'm not sure I believe in the NWO theory. Only God can expose them and Michael is human just like all of us. Honestly, I think we're looking too deeply into the whole Illuminati and NWO. Not saying it doesn't exist or anything, however; if they had that much influence on everyone more people would be speaking out against it.

the problem is with TPTB is that most do not 'realise' they are under control. their stench infiltrates everything in this system. music, money, business, government, war, technology. everything. all unbeknownst to the average individual.
Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 11:06:48 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

November 29, 2011, 11:15:47 PM
To me the 4 year sentence means what Michael warned us in TII.The 4 years to get it right,expires in 2013.This could be the rise of the NWO and the beginning of Armageddon.The reference to The Book of Life,was also a clue.He needs our help to reverse the system of evil.I believe he will BAM before the shit starts to hit the fan.A lot of people believe Tupac will resurface by 2013.There could be a triple BAM.I will patiently wait for u Michael,in the meantime,i have to ready myself for GODS return.Evil can not defeat us,as long as we have GODS armor.

I'm not sure I believe in the NWO theory. Only God can expose them and Michael is human just like all of us. Honestly, I think we're looking too deeply into the whole Illuminati and NWO. Not saying it doesn't exist or anything, however; if they had that much influence on everyone more people would be speaking out against it.

Some ppl are prob unaware and or brainwashed into believing that there is such thing....so why would some speak on something that they're unaware of? Had it not been for this hoax, I wouldn't have even known about it myself. lol. Even researched enough to find out that my mothers grandfather was a freemason. There are a lot of ppl who are blindsided by the truth....maybe some are even scared to voice their opinion and take a stand against the organization.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

November 30, 2011, 12:48:19 AM
Now that I think about it, I'm starting to believe that this whole case scenario is just to kill time in order to get the REAL deal....meaning the actual ones who were conspiring against MJ. There are plenty of other ppl that Arnold Klein listed to be suspect....if he's not a suspect himself ....Truth and time tells all.......

Yes I think along those lines as well. Important matters are going on behind the curtains and this trial allows this to happen. So I see this sentencing as a need to have more time to achieve these goals.

YES INDEED. Idk if it was a coincidence or not but I was JUST about to go home (in 5pm traffic) when I randomly decided to go to one of my favorite stores ...forever21. Out of all days, tell me why I came across two shirts which stated: "The TRUTH SHALL set you FREE...John 8:32" and  the 2nd shirt said Give, pray, BELIEVE, FORGIVE, LOVE(in big and bold letters)& unite. Isn't that something??? I attempted to post the photos because I took them w/my cam phone but the site says that the files are too big:( Anywho, before then, I was feeling like everything was just over....somewhat skeptic as to what to believe. But listening to track #14 of the Immortal album, I realized that everything is still just one big hoax and NOTHING has changed. I "remember the time" when before this case even took place where I wasn't aware of what MJ was trying to get us all to see....Now I know and for that I'm happy and feel free. No turning back now!  /woohoo/

Get this...I was walking down the street recently on my way to the place I'm studying at, and some sign reads "BAMBAM" not kidding! Not sure what it was advertising though, a bit far away.

Catherine23
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Look to heaven, an angel appears; to love and protect us, through all of our tears

November 30, 2011, 04:08:58 AM
Now that I think about it, I'm starting to believe that this whole case scenario is just to kill time in order to get the REAL deal....meaning the actual ones who were conspiring against MJ. There are plenty of other ppl that Arnold Klein listed to be suspect....if he's not a suspect himself ....Truth and time tells all.......

Yes I think along those lines as well. Important matters are going on behind the curtains and this trial allows this to happen. So I see this sentencing as a need to have more time to achieve these goals.

YES INDEED. Idk if it was a coincidence or not but I was JUST about to go home (in 5pm traffic) when I randomly decided to go to one of my favorite stores ...forever21. Out of all days, tell me why I came across two shirts which stated: "The TRUTH SHALL set you FREE...John 8:32" and  the 2nd shirt said Give, pray, BELIEVE, FORGIVE, LOVE(in big and bold letters)& unite. Isn't that something??? I attempted to post the photos because I took them w/my cam phone but the site says that the files are too big:( Anywho, before then, I was feeling like everything was just over....somewhat skeptic as to what to believe. But listening to track #14 of the Immortal album, I realized that everything is still just one big hoax and NOTHING has changed. I "remember the time" when before this case even took place where I wasn't aware of what MJ was trying to get us all to see....Now I know and for that I'm happy and feel free. No turning back now!  /woohoo/

Get this...I was walking down the street recently on my way to the place I'm studying at, and some sign reads "BAMBAM" not kidding! Not sure what it was advertising though, a bit far away.

Catherine23

Wow...! That's cool. Not sure if you watched the VS fashion show today but I could have sworn I saw one of the girls wearing a cape that said BAM (in pop art/comic style) when they were portraying super heroes. I think it was for the PINK collection. Speaking of which, wasn't there a pic that someone posted of MJ on here awhile back with a beard, mustache, sunglasses ...wearing a red colored sweater that had the word PINK on it? It was a hoodie sweater. I need to find that photo......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal