Re: DR. CONRAD MURRAY Sentenced to the Maximum
November 29, 2011, 02:20:32 PM
Now that I think about it, I'm starting to believe that this whole case scenario is just to kill time in order to get the REAL deal....meaning the actual ones who were conspiring against MJ. There are plenty of other ppl that Arnold Klein listed to be suspect....if he's not a suspect himself ....Truth and time tells all.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

_Anna_

November 29, 2011, 02:24:25 PM
They posted at 7.43 AM saying they will be streaming live, then kept updating the same article while the original  hour  remained the same. They didn't change the date.
Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 02:26:13 PM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 29, 2011, 02:29:54 PM
To me the 4 year sentence means what Michael warned us in TII.The 4 years to get it right,expires in 2013.This could be the rise of the NWO and the beginning of Armageddon.The reference to The Book of Life,was also a clue.He needs our help to reverse the system of evil.I believe he will BAM before the shit starts to hit the fan.A lot of people believe Tupac will resurface by 2013.There could be a triple BAM.I will patiently wait for u Michael,in the meantime,i have to ready myself for GODS return.Evil can not defeat us,as long as we have GODS armor.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

Sarahli

November 29, 2011, 02:42:11 PM
Did we really think that Dr Murray would walk out freely today? And for that then to be shown on the media cameras? Come on people, let’s think this through.

The media has shown us a “real” court. Now after all this, do we honestly think that the media was going to show us Dr Murray walking out a free man? NO!

He is going to “prison” now because that’s what is “portrayed” in the media. And remember, just because you see it on a media camera does NOT mean that it’s true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Its her

November 29, 2011, 02:47:22 PM
Well, maybe not. The guy who was at the press conference with Walgren and Brazil (Cooley??sorry) said that the court has 120 days to file a petition asking for reconsideration of whether or not the new law which qualifies Murray's crime for jail time instead of prison time, EVEN applies to his crime.

I think they have to have proven malice or evil intent, but...the sheer amount of points of negligence and disregard for the patient--just within the standard of care, seems to suggest CM PURPOSELY gave blatantly  irresponsible care, which sounds like malice or at least intent--whether they have ever proven a reason "WHY". They might have to re-try the case afraid/, just because CM's crocodile tears about his "friend" fooled all the attorneys into thinking it COULDN'T HAVE been on purpose...a COLDblooded murder for hire... albino/  ???/

120 days is by March 28 2012. If they file it today, we should hear the ruling on it in at least 2-3 months. maybe even by the time they hold the restitution hearing, if Murray is going to the Big House, after all, AND for the entire four years.

The law, as MANY have already pointed out, is a dangerous law, suggesting a light sentence for even murders, just to keep prison populations down. Perhaps MJ 's purpose is to get this law overthrown, and if the legislature won't do it, and no one wants to do an initiative petition, they'll just have to pile up case after case of these "revisits" until they are sick of it, and a higher Court THROWS it out...

Just sayin', it ain't over til it IS over... ;D

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
November 29, 2011, 03:44:28 PM
Justice for Michael....... he is  just playing his part by continuing the "Illusion" that MJ created..

I still believe there is a reason for this..and its not that we have 4 yrs to get it right.

We can't overlook the fact that Murray is a Freemason, is involved in the secret societies TS has been talking about.

Maybe he is really guilty of attempting to kill MJ, but couldn't go through with it...

So its a  set up.....the real murderers are still free, and the rest will fall into place, and all will be revealed soon.......god bless and keep the faith.

Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 03:58:06 PM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 29, 2011, 03:53:21 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Now that I think about it, I'm starting to believe that this whole case scenario is just to kill time in order to get the REAL deal....meaning the actual ones who were conspiring against MJ. There are plenty of other ppl that Arnold Klein listed to be suspect....if he's not a suspect himself ....Truth and time tells all.......

Yes I think along those lines as well. Important matters are going on behind the curtains and this trial allows this to happen. So I see this sentencing as a need to have more time to achieve these goals.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 29, 2011, 07:48:29 PM

Air freshener   lolol/ It must have been smelling so bad in the room after TMZ's poop article about the jury that TS recently wrote about. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 29, 2011, 08:26:41 PM

Yes I think along those lines as well. Important matters are going on behind the curtains and this trial allows this to happen. So I see this sentencing as a need to have more time to achieve these goals.

YES INDEED. Idk if it was a coincidence or not but I was JUST about to go home (in 5pm traffic) when I randomly decided to go to one of my favorite stores ...forever21. Out of all days, tell me why I came across two shirts which stated: "The TRUTH SHALL set you FREE...John 8:32" and  the 2nd shirt said Give, pray, BELIEVE, FORGIVE, LOVE(in big and bold letters)& unite. Isn't that something??? I attempted to post the photos because I took them w/my cam phone but the site says that the files are too big:( Anywho, before then, I was feeling like everything was just over....somewhat skeptic as to what to believe. But listening to track #14 of the Immortal album, I realized that everything is still just one big hoax and NOTHING has changed. I "remember the time" when before this case even took place where I wasn't aware of what MJ was trying to get us all to see....Now I know and for that I'm happy and feel free. No turning back now!  /woohoo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

November 29, 2011, 08:27:06 PM
love the book of life comment. this is a HUGE clue. unsure why so many on this forum are loosing faith...

murray was convicted. what did they expect from sentencing???
all part of the plan. big picture.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
November 29, 2011, 09:46:20 PM
@Purelove :lol: :lol:

Also this vid is the funniest You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

Ariel

November 29, 2011, 09:56:31 PM
General public had to be convinced it is not a hoax. The trial was very strange to say the least and may be obvious for too many people. I kept wondering what that pink - orange thing was. Sounds like "Greetings from Hawaii, need some fresh air". Nice. May be a return date before Christmas is not likely for people who like to enjoy holidays.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 29, 2011, 09:56:54 PM
To me the 4 year sentence means what Michael warned us in TII.The 4 years to get it right,expires in 2013.This could be the rise of the NWO and the beginning of Armageddon.The reference to The Book of Life,was also a clue.He needs our help to reverse the system of evil.I believe he will BAM before the shit starts to hit the fan.A lot of people believe Tupac will resurface by 2013.There could be a triple BAM.I will patiently wait for u Michael,in the meantime,i have to ready myself for GODS return.Evil can not defeat us,as long as we have GODS armor.

AMEN! /bravo/ /woohoo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ariel

November 29, 2011, 10:03:16 PM
The TMZ publishing time is funny. I noticed e few days ago that they did have some make.believe commercial for Sony and google tv. Now, I don't know about google tv, but I know about google + and one of the first celebs that had an account there, sort of ad for google +, was Will.i.am.  He may have some business relations with them to advertise them in that way. He also worked with Michael for the 2008 Thriller. May be no connection, but may be something. Interesting TMZ sponsors. Ans Sony must have some relation with google.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 29, 2011, 10:12:31 PM

I'm not sure I believe in the NWO theory. Only God can expose them and Michael is human just like all of us. Honestly, I think we're looking too deeply into the whole Illuminati and NWO. Not saying it doesn't exist or anything, however; if they had that much influence on everyone more people would be speaking out against it.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions