You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Judges, proseuctors and criminal lawyers who have spoken with TMZ agree ... Conrad Murray should not get the maximum sentence -- 4 years in prison -- but the fact that he killed Michael Jackson changes everything.

It's not supposed to be this way -- the fame of the victim should be irrelevant -- but it's hard to ignore the fame of the victim.

The people we spoke with say the typical sentence for someone in a similar position -- no criminal history, an otherwise unblemished record -- would be a "blended sentence" -- a year or 2 in jail, and then a year or 2 of community service. 

Judge Michael Pastor
made it clear when he denied Murray bail -- he views the crime as extremely serious, possibly telegraphing a maximum sentence.  It's hard to tell what Pastor will do, but almost everyone considers him a fair but stern judge.

The fact that the D.A. is asking for $100 million in restitution shows how much of a difference it makes that MJ is the victim.  The reality is  -- in terms of money -- Michael is worth more dead than alive, so there should be no restitution.  His 3 kids will now get hundreds of millions in a windfall.

Here's the reality ... Murray will not serve a day in prison.  Because of a new California law, any time he gets will be served in L.A. County Jail, and the amount of time will automatically be cut in half.  And, Murray would be eligible for house arrest.

Sentencing is set for 8:30 AM.  We'll be livestreaming.
Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 08:52:12 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mac5k

It seems that TMZ knows in advance the sentence  :)

Here's the reality ... Murray will not serve a day in prison. /toldya/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

The streaming started...

Walgren just  said that it's a possibility that involuntary manslaughter should not be put in the category of "non-violent crimes" and that by this Murray can get the state prison sentence. I have my heart in my throat... if he gets prison sentence then I simply don't know what to believe anymore...

They wouldn't insist so much to throw him in prison if Murray was innocent.
Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 10:49:06 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

I don't know how it's the procedure, but considering Murray was in custody in jail, why is he dressed in civil clothes and not in jail uniform? Simpson was in jail uniform at sentence. Shouldn't Murray be dressed in county jail uniform if he was in custody?
Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 11:27:46 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes, Murray will be getting the maximum sentence of 4 years in prison. Which quite frankly isn't enough for taking the life of Michael Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Give, but don't allow yourself to be used.
Love, but don't allow your heart to ...be abused.
Trust, but don't be naive.
Listen to others, but don't lose your own voice ...

gwynned

He's refering to the 'faux CM documentary' and using it to support his sentencing????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Murray will get HOUSE ARREST,lol  geek/,just like Roman Polanski get in 2009 ,just ask David Wallgreen,he knows BEST  rr/ !!!!

This is what the supose victim of POLANKSI said in 10 march 2011  geek/ :

The victim, Samantha Geimer, during a television interview on 10 March 2011, blames the media, reporters, the court, and the judge for causing "way more damage to [her] and her family than anything Roman Polanski has ever done  :shock: 8-) albino/." She adds that the media were "really cruel," stating that the judge was using her and a noted celebrity for his own personal gain from the media exposure  /cook/  :lol:

THE END
Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 12:36:57 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

Yes, Murray will be getting the maximum sentence of 4 years in prison. Which quite frankly isn't enough for taking the life of Michael Jackson.

Wonderful Michael    bearhug     .....it has intentional to make a joke to us with the guilty sentence  /judge/  ......bad boy      mj_bad/    geek/    ......but we pardon  you, indeed we    love you

moonwalk_/ bearhug

Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 12:39:10 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

mdc

The fact that the D.A. is asking for $100 million in restitution shows how much of a difference it makes that MJ is the victim.  The reality is  -- in terms of money -- Michael is worth more dead than alive, so there should be no restitution.  His 3 kids will now get hundreds of millions in a windfall.

How is MJ always reduced to a freaking dollar sign?

I wouldn't have taken any amount of money in exchange for his life. I'd rather have him here. I'm sure his kids feel the same way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I wouldn't have taken any amount of money in exchange for his life. I'd rather have him here. I'm sure his kids feel the same way.

MDC I really think that MICHAEL is worth more DEAD than ALIVE and the article said very well:IN TERMS OF MONEY :evil:
When A BIG CELEBRITY dies,in this case very,very MISTERIOUS  :? ,he/she becomes a LEGEND,aka IMMORTAL. So just like this people used ELVIS's name,to make money,they will do the same in Michael's case .Who knows maybe it was true after all,and Michael owned some BIG BUCKS to some mafia,and he had no other way,he was forced by this mess he was in.We don't know what bussiness Michael really had,we only know what the stupid media told us about him,sorry

The reality is  -- in terms of money -- Michael is worth more dead than alive, so there should be no restitution.  His 3 kids will now get hundreds of millions in a windfall.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

MDC I really think that MICHAEL is worth more DEAD than ALIVE and the article said very well:IN TERMS OF MONEY :evil:
When A BIG CELEBRITY dies,in this case very,very MISTERIOUS  :? ,he/she becomes a LEGEND,aka IMMORTAL. So just like this people used ELVIS's name,to make money,they will do the same in Michael's case .Who knows maybe it was true after all,and Michael owned some BIG BUCKS to some mafia,and he had no other way,he was forced by this mess he was in.We don't know what bussiness Michael really had,we only know what the stupid media told us about him,sorry

The reality is  -- in terms of money -- Michael is worth more dead than alive, so there should be no restitution.  His 3 kids will now get hundreds of millions in a windfall.

That still don't make it right. Especially when a legend is made and a man is forgotten.

Also, if he was worth so much more dead than alive it is because "they" made it so. Allegations, trials, media scrutiny...all those things made a MAN's life worthless and then when he is dead his NAME is worth a fortune?

And if Elvis hadn't died in the almost exact same manner would MJ's death be as significant? Would we even be here on this forum? Maybe it is just part of the LEGEND.

Maybe I'm just having a bad day...sorry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions