Kaidan

Re: Elvis found alive
January 29, 2012, 08:12:22 AM
Looking back on their comments, I gotta agree with Simpatty, they were pretty rude in all fairness. I dunno, just my two cents.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sunset Driver
Midnight rider
Friday's brighter
Morning rider
You're a Saturday nighter

AKHTONI

January 29, 2012, 08:40:41 AM
no one here told us what's on ELVIS FOUND ALIVE.that means ELVIS FOUND DEAD. HAHAHAHA :lol: JUST KIDDING
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

January 29, 2012, 07:20:04 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi DreamWalker,

Welcome to the forum. The "Eliza Presley" story was very interesting. Apparently, she had provided substantial DNA evidence to prove direct relation to Elvis (as a sibling), enough so that her name is now legally bound to the Elvis estate. As we all know, DNA doesn't lie. This Jesse on the other hand, well... some believe and some don't. Based on what I've read, a simple DNA test from Lisa Marie would solve the case, but who knows? Here's a link that might be of interest.

This woman claims to be a close friend of "Jesse". I am originally from Kansas City, and remember hearing about the doctor that treated him there. I too am surprised there's not more information about this case.

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my enquiry Captain E.O much appreciated.

I do think there is something to this Eliza/Jesse story..I am not sure why Lisa Marie has refused to give a sample of her DNA..I can only imagine it's because she has something to hide..I have also just learned that Eliza has run out of money and so cannot proceed with any legal action..This is a great pity if this is true..I have even noticed how similar Eliza is to Patsy Presley who is one of Elvis's first cousins. This whole story is very intriguing that's for sure.

Thank you for the link..I will check it out now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
January 30, 2012, 04:41:09 PM
@TheDreamWalker63: For more about Eliza, read the 3rd and 4th posts here : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
January 30, 2012, 07:53:30 PM
It's my recollection from what I read on Elvis, that he was "declared in dead" when an orderly saw that Elvis was brought in, & asked if he'd died? Whom ever told his "yes" the orderly is the one who told the that he was told Elvis was dead. I researched Elvis's death while back, & I can't seem to find the printout I had that said, that after the orderly said he was dead, he was actually in a coma, from the drugs, (which was admitted later on jimmythejam audios on You Tube) Jon Cotner said that "Elvis hasn't taken any drugs since 1977, not even a sleeping pill. It's weird that jimmythejam deleted all those audios he had of Jon Cotner. I did burn them to a DVD, haven't figured out how to put in back on computer so you guys can hear/see them. Again I watch Alex Jones, & it was made on numerous occassion that "Elvis Presley is more alive than Bin Laden". And on the day " Bin Laden was announced "dead", Alex does come out & say, "Yes, Elvis is still alive, & in deep".. Because Alex NEVER MISLEADS his listeners, I knew he was telling the truth, & quickly changed the subject, because I know how serious Alex is about exposing the NWO, that he doesn't want his radio talk show be bogged down with Elvis questions. But when Alex said that, it just confimed what I thought all along. Jon Cotner, is to my opinion is Elvis, He's not an impersonator, Elvis faked his death, & when he's truly gone, the truth with come out. I believe he was to have been writing a book with Gail Brewer, (think that's her name), she suppose to have pics of Elvis after his "death", so when he does truly die, they won't be any more speculation of him being alive. I had this whole article printed out & can't see to locate it. When I do, I will post the site when I got it from. Sorry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
January 30, 2012, 08:03:51 PM
Thank you @LoveShyMichael for sharing your view ... You made some interesting points about Alex Jones ;)

I still doubt the "coma theory" though...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
January 30, 2012, 08:11:50 PM
If my memory serves me. It was said he did overdose, but didn't die. Hopefully I can come across the article, & set mind to ease, as to what the right words that was used.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

AKHTONI

January 31, 2012, 04:49:10 AM
I am watching now
 [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Boqzbd8Qx9k[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

son

January 31, 2012, 07:14:22 AM
Hoping this is legit..... suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 31, 2012, 07:26:05 AM
Hey A K H T O N I - I stare at your text there and I have no clue what it means "I'm the 13 of 07" :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AKHTONI

January 31, 2012, 07:35:48 AM
Hey A K H T O N I - I stare at your text there and I have no clue what it means "I'm the 13 of 07" :?
thanks for asking it's simple because i was born on 13 july. :)
but the sad think is that i have no luck
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 31, 2012, 08:12:13 AM

lol I didn't think about that!
Depends on what you understand by having luck.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2012, 08:18:19 AM
 OMG! i must admit now that though i was very sceptic as to whether Elvis faked his death at all back then,

i may just have to eat my socks! Now ,i don't believe for a second that the Elvis talking in this production is the real Elvis he sounds very young and seems at times to struggle to get his way of talking to sound consistent,to stay in his role if you will, and to be honest it being 2011 Elvis may have passed away by now. But watching this, seeing it all in order of events with video of so many years ago backing it up nicely and then comparing to MJ's hoax well i do now believe thats what inspired him to do certain things in the hoax the way he did. Have'nt watched it all
will need more time for that but straight off the top of my head the circumstances with the terminal patient who
looked alot like Elvis and this person coming from Germantown( Jason Malachi is from Germantown !) the way
Elvis' cousin says how he did'nt believe it to be Elvis in the coffin and how the hair seemed glued on (when the investigators went for MJ's hairsample 6 weeks after june 25th in their report they talk of some kind of resin(?)
on the  head(glue?)the fact that Elvis' death also involved a doc who was on the scene and how he rode with the ambu to identify the patient as Elvis and how elvis then made his get away once everyone had cleared out.
Wow just WOW! What if... in Mj's case the body switch was done while Conny was on the toilet so he actually believes Mj to be dead?  And quickly what about that pic of Elvis in his coffin looking years younger and healthier than he should have been looking- ambu pic of MJ looking years younger etc
I know that probably on our forum this has all been discussed at length but i watched this and it convinced me finally and i had to reply at once!
Thanks for this amazing vid!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AKHTONI

January 31, 2012, 08:29:35 AM

you know GINAFELICIA since i was born my mama and my brothers allways told me that you are the only one who do not have luck in house because of the bad things that happen just to me all times.so i always say to mama why you gave me birth on 13 JULY /pull hair/ /scream/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 31, 2012, 09:26:55 AM

you know GINAFELICIA since i was born my mama and my brothers allways told me that you are the only one who do not have luck in house because of the bad things that happen just to me all times.so i always say to mama why you gave me birth on 13 JULY /pull hair/ /scream/

OK I have to tell you this: there is no such thing as luck or bad luck, there is only God...or Allah if you want.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions