son

Re: Elvis found alive
January 31, 2012, 04:04:49 PM

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

One of the songs from the tracklist is Michael Jackson's "Wanna be startin somthin".... maybe it's a clue to his connection.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

son

January 31, 2012, 08:00:57 PM
 >:(

Bump....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
February 01, 2012, 11:03:49 AM
I am watching now
 [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Boqzbd8Qx9k[/youtube]

I don't know what to think...
For a beginner in Elvis-hoax, it is a very good documentary! the best so far!

But on the other hand , for someone like me, it didn't come up with anything new besides a possible theory about how he did it that day and what he did for the FBI as a secret agent.
There are things that doesn't add up or maybe they can't say more for the moment .

The guy is clearly an Elvis-voice impersonator, I doubt Elvis himself would do such a thing unless he wanted to come out. I don't know if this movie is done with Elvis approval or this movie-company just did it on their own...It's possible both ways. About 80% of everything the "Shadow-Elvis" says is taken word by word from known interviews that Elvis gave during his life. If you search on Google the words: "Elvis quotes" you would recognize them all as the "Elvis from this film" basically reads them word by word. So the "script" was pretty easy...loll

Anyway it was an interesting idea to correlate Elvis's story to social and historical movements of America till the present day. Overall it is a good film to watch! and the best way for beginners to start learning the truth about Elvis!

I find rather ignorant and disrespectful the comments about Priscilla and Michael. Lisa Marie was pretty much left out , too. The Numerology was completely ignored! - kind of odd!!
So these things ^^ made me think that the true Elvis is not really behind this doco!

The main information was taken from already known documentaries about Elvis' life or about Elvis being alive, such as this one for example: Cover Up - Elvis Presley Is Still Alive - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

But unlike other documentaries, "Elvis Found Alive" has the merit of combining almost everything in just one.
Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 11:16:11 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

son

February 01, 2012, 12:22:53 PM
I don't know what to think...
For a beginner in Elvis-hoax, it is a very good documentary! the best so far!

But on the other hand , for someone like me, it didn't come up with anything new besides a possible theory about how he did it that day and what he did for the FBI as a secret agent.
There are things that doesn't add up or maybe they can't say more for the moment .

The guy is clearly an Elvis-voice impersonator, I doubt Elvis himself would do such a thing unless he wanted to come out. I don't know if this movie is done with Elvis approval or this movie-company just did it on their own...It's possible both ways. About 80% of everything the "Shadow-Elvis" says is taken word by word from known interviews that Elvis gave during his life. If you search on Google the words: "Elvis quotes" you would recognize them all as the "Elvis from this film" basically reads them word by word. So the "script" was pretty easy...loll

Anyway it was an interesting idea to correlate Elvis's story to social and historical movements of America till the present day. Overall it is a good film to watch! and the best way for beginners to start learning the truth about Elvis!

I find rather ignorant and disrespectful the comments about Priscilla and Michael. Lisa Marie was pretty much left out , too. The Numerology was completely ignored! - kind of odd!!
So these things ^^ made me think that the true Elvis is not really behind this doco!

The main information was taken from already known documentaries about Elvis' life or about Elvis being alive, such as this one for example: Cover Up - Elvis Presley Is Still Alive - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

But unlike other documentaries, "Elvis Found Alive" has the merit of combining almost everything in just one.

I think if the interview was fake then the CD and Political commentary are definitely in bad taste.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 01, 2012, 12:37:12 PM
I think that if the interview is fake, then all the police and political discussions (presented in the 2nd hour of the film) are just deductions that anyone can make based on the real info presented in the 1st hour and which was not new, at least not to me.
But we discuss here in hypothetical "IF"-s...so no one can be sure of anything.
But based on what I know and compared to what I heard in this film, I managed to form my opinion: it was not Elvis behind this film, just some very well informed people , professionals in making movies.
But hey I might be wrong, but that's what I think right now.

About the CD ... it can be a CD like any other CD made by voice impersonators. It won't be the first nor the last.
Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 12:39:47 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

son

February 01, 2012, 01:07:24 PM
I think that if the interview is fake, then all the police and political discussions (presented in the 2nd hour of the film) are just deductions that anyone can make based on the real info presented in the 1st hour and which was not new, at least not to me.
But we discuss here in hypothetical "IF"-s...so no one can be sure of anything.
But based on what I know and compared to what I heard in this film, I managed to form my opinion: it was not Elvis behind this film, just some very well informed people , professionals in making movies.
But hey I might be wrong, but that's what I think right now.

About the CD ... it can be a CD like any other CD made by voice impersonators. It won't be the first nor the last.

When I say "if" I'm not saying I definitely think it's valid or fake but either way I don't know. What he said about Barack Obama (assuming the interview is fake) is definitely shameless, I don't think that's necessary for a fake interview "mockumentary" to go off topic into recent political commentary unless they can sincerely back up their source. This is probably my biggest issue with the film.

And the CD is presented as "validation" of Elvis being alive (rather than just another impersonator). It wouldn't be such a problem if they would have posted a disclaimer or something at the end. I'm sure they'll eventually come out and say the interview was fake (if the DVD gets enough attention). The heavy use of fake edited pictures of the Elvis from the 80s and 90s talking to Reagan and Clinton as well as the "picture" on the CD and DVD cover imply that the interview was fake as well.

In the film's defense, however, I think the wet ink and 10 day receiving of the documents doesn't sound too farfetched. Depending on how new the Freedom of information act website is. Elvis never really had a youthful voice (to me), I could see him in his seventies still sounding about the same as he did in his 30s.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 01, 2012, 04:10:58 PM
Well, everything about Obama can be taken as someone's opinion. Whether it's really Elvis's opinion or the opinion of those who faked this interview, does it really matter? it's still an opinion loll
In fact can you pls be more specific? What exactly bothers you about Obama stuff in this documentary? What is it so shameful in your opinion?

About the CD "validation".... Who "validates" it?
Unless it's Elvis himself making a press conference to promote it or some family member confirming it, it's not valid! at least not to me. Until then, it's an impersonator, doing a great job.

About Elvis' voice, I agree. I can also imagine Elvis' voice sounding pretty much the same now as back in the '70s, both the talking and the singing voice ;)
So here we can never know whether Elvis really did release some songs over the years, from behind the safe "mask" of Front-impersonator(s)! Anything's possible! hey are we on hoax-land or what? lol  :lol: So I would NOT be surprised if he admits this when (if) he comes back! I believe the same in Michael's case, too!

About the ink and the FBI files release, it can be a true story in both cases whether it was a fake interview or not. They said themselves anybody can ask for that info under the Freedom of information act. So that isn't a proof for this being a true interview either.

Now what I think:

I. Elvis is not behind this movie (it's the first option that came into my mind during and after I watched the film, and I still think so!)

OR

II. Elvis is behind this film, BUT
in case he really is behind this film, he must have done big efforts to make it look like a FAKE!! Why? Because he cleverly wanted to draw even more the public's attention on his case and I am sure that this is exactly what this documentary will achieve after more people will watch it! As I already said , it is perfect for "hoax-beginners", it is very concentrated with much needed information for people to understand why and how Elvis had to fake his death.
BUT at the same time, by the way it was done, it is clear that he still doesn't want (or can't) expose himself more than just that! it shows me that it still isn't the moment for the whole truth to come out!
So that would explain why they used an impersonator and why everything looks so fake.
I mean if Elvis himself had given this interview why would he have repeated his own words, all his now famous phrases? Come on! And not just 2-3 phrases! I mean in about 80% of this documentary, "Elvis' script" is made up of statements that Elvis had made during his life! with some more"new" lines added in between  loll
Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 04:19:53 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 01, 2012, 04:57:07 PM
And I still can't get along with the way Priscilla and Michael were discussed in this movie!
About Michael, the "shadow-Elvis" said the most predictable thing , the one that everyone who has NO clue is tempted to say: that he "had his agenda" when he married Lisa Marie. When I heard that I told to myself: "yeah right if you're Elvis, then I'm mother Theresa!"

Then even more about Priscilla.... hummm... whatever happened between them, I am 200% sure that Elvis would never make any public comments about her!! pretty much like Michael never made any comments about Lisa !! They are both like the ultimate gentlemen!!

Just like the public had (still has) a very deformed image of who and how Michael really is! I strongly believe that Priscilla has been also stigmatized in a very unjust way over the years!! especially because most people have NO clue about what really goes on in that family!!  I can't know this for sure either! BUT unlike people who so easily portray Priscilla as "bitchy", I always tried to learn more about her as a human being! How could I do that? Simply by watching, listening, reading her interviews over the years and simply by trusting Elvis! If Elvis , who is such a deeply spiritual man, if he felt an instant attraction to her on the right spot, at the very first moment he laid eyes on her, man this gotta mean something! Priscilla is really a special woman! that unfortunately very few managed to realize.
How many of you have heard about how much she loves animals? and how much she got involved in rescuing and helping animals? What we most hear about Priscilla is : "that lucky bitch", "spoiled brat" who got to marry "the King" and who was "stupid enough to leave him for her karate trainer!" and who after Elvis' death "got hold of Graceland" and then turned into a "profit maker business machine!" and to make her even look more "bitchy"  people say she was the main cause of MJ & Lisa breakup. Sorry , but I never believed any of this ^^

So I'd rather be more suspicious about ELvis & Priscilla "problems" . I doubt they really separated because of anything like that... She even declared it several times: that they got along way better after the divorce than when they were married! Even Elvis mentions once on stage , to his fans, with Lisa and Priscilla in the audience, that they separated because they had to... mostly because of his career... or something like that.
What I think is that the divorce and the the karate trainer story was just a diversion! for protection! to save her and Lisa's life! They had been receiving many death threats back in those days, with Elvis working as an undercover agent... plus all the celebrity burdens... I think Elvis sacrificed a lot for Priscilla and Lisa. Priscilla in her turn, too!! She must have played her role very well in the "bitchy" role, so that it looked like Elvis didn't care about her anymore, the enemies would be "distracted" from his family! Only they know what really happened! That's why I am skeptical when I see documentaries that criticize Priscilla, Lisa or Michael! Those are ignorant people! they have no idea about what really goes on there!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 01, 2012, 05:15:07 PM
Priscilla Reads Elvis' Letter to Nixon

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzP3TZnmCbg[/youtube]

Now why would she do that?? Unless she wanted to draw the public's attention and grow awareness on the fact that Elvis really did  work for the Drug Enforcement Agency and how he was concerned for his country's future, for the teenagers and kids that were living in a dangerous style with the hippies and all that bad stuff going on back in those days...

Also notice that they say Elvis wrote that letter to Nixon on December 21st 1970

^^ This kind of videos that Priscilla made through the years, really led me to believe that she knows a LOT more than people think she knows!

And ^^ this was clearly NOT made out of some kind of "bitchy" interest that bad mouths would say about Priscilla! She did it because she CARES! like pretty much everything she did for Elvis all her life.
Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 05:21:05 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
February 01, 2012, 07:16:13 PM
Damn! it says : "This rental is currently unavailable." I couldn't watch it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AKHTONI

February 06, 2012, 08:40:53 AM
Elvis found alive again on youtube  elvis_/ links: from part1 to part 10

Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 08:44:20 AM by AKHTONI
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

AKHTONI

February 06, 2012, 03:30:32 PM
Hey guys i think that this movie is all fake  crash/
here what linda said in a comment that she made on youtube You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I spoke with Elvis/Jesse last night and we discussed this movie which he had never heard of before I made him aware of it.

He emphatically stated that it is NOT him in this movie and that he has never sat down for an interview with anyone.

This movie is cruel in that it is causing fans to become excited and to get their hopes up that he is going to appear publicly if Obama loses the election. This is a cruel manipulation of the fans.

Ms. Yarnall privately says it is a "MOCKumentary".
I have posted an article on my web site which displays Celeste Yarnall's Facebook response to my friend who wrote to her. In this message she labels the movie as a "mockumentary" two times...these are her words, not mine.

She says that she did it for money, and because she's a friend of the producer, that the producer's famous for this type of "mockumentary"...such as a similar one which he did titled "Paul McCartney Is Really Dead".I made public the type of work he does long ago.
 crash/  crash/  crash/  crash/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

February 13, 2012, 03:50:18 AM
ok, so I just read something that really shocked me on Linda's website about this documentary.
(scroll all the way down to the last article)

SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2012

VERY SHOCKING NEWS…GOOD AND BAD NEWS
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2012, 04:30:54 AM
Elvis found alive again on youtube  elvis_/ links: from part1 to part 10

video deleted , sorry :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AKHTONI

February 13, 2012, 07:13:45 AM
Here what linda said about ELVIS FOUND ALIVE:  OMG!  OMG!  OMG!  OMG!

SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2012

VERY SHOCKING NEWS…GOOD AND BAD NEWS

I just got off the phone with Jesse a little earlier. He told me some very shocking news which has left me shaken and perplexed as to how to handle this news on my web site.

He said that he has not been able to sleep since I asked him about that DVD interview because it really is him in the film…ELVIS FOUND ALIVE. He said when I asked him about it out of the blue, I caught him so off guard that he really did not know what to tell me.

He feels so badly that he mislead me when I asked him. I told him that everything is all right as long as he and I are still friends and that is the only thing that matters to me.  I told him that I understand how very complicated his situation is and that nothing about it is ever simple.

He said that these men had been following him for months and they finally did catch up with him and he couldn’t get away. It did not happen the way that they depicted it in the film…that was all just staged.  I described some of the opening scenes to him…I forgot to tell him about all of the ink they blotted off the FBI papers. LOL 

I DO NOT believe that is at all the way they really found him as he said they had been following him for quite some time prior to this.  That was one of the things which so totally turned me off to the whole DVD.  The amateurishly hokey way in which they showed finding his home, the Jon Burrows mailbox, the 50′s Caddy in the drive, the Elvis 8 tracks in the car, etc.  That was so very, very corny.  No one would believe that was for real.  It was not even a good re-enactment.

They did have him dress in clothes that he said he would never wear to this day, brushed his hair back and sprayed it in place, placed a toupee on his head, rings on his fingers, they said all they wanted was his voice. Yes, that really is his own voice. He says that his voice has not changed much at all over the years…so that explains why the voice is so good.  This is why so very much of what he said in the interview is the absolute truth.

He said that they had him reading from a TelePrompTer during much of the interview. He felt that the part about the Capt. Marvel comic book was taken to the extreme.

They convinced him that they were sincere and that they would not do anything to cause him any problems.

They promised him that they would not discuss anything about him being Jesse. This took place several years ago. They took him to another state (?) or place and had the location to film set up. He said he did not know when or if it would ever be released to the public. But, they did promise him that they would never release it without letting him know at least a month in advance. They, to this day, have not let him know a word about it coming out publicly.

He still has not seen this DVD. Tom and I watched it, then forwarded it to our go-between who wanted to see it too and who was to then forward it on to Jesse for him to see.  So, Jesse should receive it early this week.

So, bottom line is this: ELVIS FOUND ALIVE really is Elvis/Jesse himself speaking in the DVD…sometimes reading lines which the producer had created for him to read from a TelePrompTer. This is why the voice is so “right”. I told Jesse that I had said that it wasn’t him because of the voice sounding like a younger Elvis and he said that his voice really has not changed that much.  Remember, when we speak he does have a voice altering device…in which I can tell that it really is him but not distinct.  He said something about them wanting to alter some of his interview because he stuttered at times.

He is planning to write a letter/note about this situation for me to display on the web site, unless he changes his mind.

He was so very, very apologetic to me for not telling me about it when I asked him…just caught him so off guard. He truly did not know that they were releasing it to the public.  This is a perfect example of why I have always made it a policy to NEVER ask him any detailed questions about anything and just let him tell me that which he wants me to know.  I should have stuck by my own rules this time as well.

Yes, Celeste Yarnall really was there with him and did meet him, so her tears were not acting. She truly did see Elvis. I specifically asked him about her presence.   I guess she is labeling it a “mockumentary” to protect the truth maybe?  I don’t know her thinking on this at all. I do owe her an apology as well.

He said the reason that he did this interview with them was because they had him cornered and he knew if he didn’t give them what they wanted that they were going to expose him anyway. He knew that they would reveal everything if he didn’t do it. Jesse moved to a new safe location immediately after this encounter so that they would not bother him again.

I feel so very, very, very bad that I have attacked this DVD so ferociously on my web site. I thought I was telling the 100% truth because I asked Jesse and he said that he had not done an interview with anyone.

Jesse told me that he is so very sorry and that I may address this situation however I want to on the site and so I told him that I have always striven so very hard to tell nothing but the truth on my site and that I would be posting this current explanation on the site when we hung up.

Jesse wants his fans to please understand why he felt he had to mislead me when I asked him about this DVD. It just caught him so by surprise since they had promised to always let him know at least a month before doing anything publicly with this film. He doesn’t want the fans to be upset with him nor me because of this. I feel that it is always his first response to “deny, deny, deny” when faced with any proof…I should never have pinned him down by asking him about the DVD in the first place. I was just so certain that it would not be him (I had not yet viewed it myself at that time) that I didn’t hesitate to ask him. It is all my fault not his.  I was so certain that it would not be him and that is why I felt comfortable asking him about it.  If I had actually thought that it really was him, I would never have even asked him about it at all.  I NEVER want to pry or put him on the spot about anything he has actually done.

So, I will be going back and removing all of the  derogatory remarks which I have posted on my web site and on my Facebook regarding this film.

So, now I change my stand and suggest that everyone, who wants to, should buy this DVD. I did not ask him about the CD…didn’t even think about it until just now. So, I don’t know if the CD is really him or not.  Needless to say, I won’t be asking him about that!  I certainly won’t be stating any opinion of my own about that either!

Jesse said that these people seemed very sincere when they shook hands with him and agreed upon the stipulations relating to the film. So, once more, someone else has broken their word to him.

He said that they did not mention Jesse during the interview as per his request. He said that the only name they mentioned to him was that of Dr. Hinton when they were speaking with him…so that is where their search actually started evidently.

I want to make certain that everyone knows that there are NO hard feelings between Jesse and me about any of this.  I love him dearly…always have and I always will with NO conditions attached.  Our friendship and me being his “baby sister” are absolutely without question for this lifetime and beyond…as Jesse said this afternoon “FOREVER‘.

With my deepest apologies to everyone,

Linda
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions