GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: Janet Jackson Launches Fur Fashion Line
December 06, 2011, 03:44:28 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes I am Gina.
In any case, killing to EAT and killing for FASHION are different I think.
Oh I wish I could be a vegetarian too. Maybe some day.
I don't see the difference as long as the poor animal ends the same -DEAD.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

December 06, 2011, 03:54:31 PM
Yes I am Gina.
In any case, killing to EAT and killing for FASHION are different I think.
Oh I wish I could be a vegetarian too. Maybe some day.
I don't see the difference as long as the poor animal ends the same -DEAD.

Well the difference is that eating is essential, and not everyone can afford to supplement the protein found in meat with other alternatives, and fur is used for fashion and vanity. If there were no other alternatives to keep warm I would understand, but the fact is, killing an animal (the more endangered the species the better apparently), is for people to show off their wealth. I am also against using slave labour to create Rolex watches FYI.
Yes we humans are at the top of the food (and fashion) chain, you just would have thought that us humans could have learnt not to kill and torture our fellow animals on this planet in the name of fashion.
Rant over :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Delia

December 06, 2011, 03:58:05 PM
Sacrificing an animal it*s the same, I think so too. Vegetable protein is cheaper than meat.
Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 04:02:47 PM by Delia
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 06, 2011, 04:04:56 PM
Killing animals to eat them is not essential for surviving...well maybe just in very cold areas where there are no vegetable.

The Bible says in Genesis God gave man all green food to eat. So....we should eat what we were "designed" for. But later I don't know what happened that people were allowed to eat meat. Well in Genesis there is also written that God gave men control over the animals, but didn't specify in what way - to eat them or just control them?
Fact is many people could survive with vegan food but we do choose to eat meat because we like the taste, right?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

December 06, 2011, 04:42:33 PM
No you're right, killing animals to eat them is not essential for survival- hence my decision to be a vegetarian.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

December 06, 2011, 05:17:27 PM
First when I read the title of this thread I was hoping it was a faux fur campaign by Janet :? Apparently it's not :( Too bad.

Fur is OUT
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and faux fur is HOT this fall/winter and even better you can wear it without any guilt :)

Sorry Janet but (real) fur is OUT and faux fur would look better on you ;D

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

December 06, 2011, 08:26:10 PM
I won't comment on the animal fur but I think she's beautiful and it doesn't look like it's overly photo shopped. I think she absolutely belongs in the list among the other legends and I enjoyed looking at all of the pictures (minus the fur).

I think until Janet has a chance to explain herself we should cautiously hold our judgment. But that's just my view.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
December 06, 2011, 08:39:11 PM
People can wear fake leather and fake fur. Why need to kill poor animals for it? I can understand why everyone can not become vegetarians but do they need to wear fur and leather? This is still such a big shame for Janet. I didn't like what she is doing and will never support her about this issue. I actually wrote to her how I feel about this issue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 06, 2011, 09:32:48 PM
You guys are all vegetarians?
To me sacrificing an animal it's the same no matter it's for fur, leather or my dinner.

I'd rather shoot a deer in the head with a cross bow, eat it for nourishment, than to hang an animal upside down and skin it while its still alive just to look 'cool'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 06, 2011, 10:15:52 PM

Gina, FYI!

Genesis 9:1-7

And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.
And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth [upon] the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.
Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.
But flesh with the life thereof, [which is] the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.
And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.
Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.
And you, be ye fruitful, and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein.

There is MUCH suffering and death in this world, and this is according to God's plan.
Romans 8:22.
For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

But in the coming future age, there will be peace-- not that we shouldn't try to illuminate as much suffering as we can now.

Isaiah 11:6-9
6 The wolf will live with the lamb,
   the leopard will lie down with the goat,
the calf and the lion and the yearling[You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
] together;
   and a little child will lead them.
7 The cow will feed with the bear,
   their young will lie down together,
   and the lion will eat straw like the ox.
8 The infant will play near the cobra’s den,
   and the young child will put its hand into the viper’s nest.
9 They will neither harm nor destroy
   on all my holy mountain,

for the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the LORD
   as the waters cover the sea.

IMO, I wear some leather shoes/boots, eat some meat, and also love my dog and cat, the beauty of all God's creatures.  I realize we all have to die at some point, and in the wild there is suffering before being eaten by some other creature. I just think we should always strive to be humane and responsible as possible. I respect those who feel passionately about protecting animals and the environment, because I do think God gave us the planet to care for it.

I don't know or follow Janet, but  MJ loves her as his sister, so I love her as well.
Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 10:21:48 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 06, 2011, 11:29:16 PM
I won't comment on the animal fur but I think she's beautiful and it doesn't look like it's overly photo shopped. I think she absolutely belongs in the list among the other legends and I enjoyed looking at all of the pictures (minus the fur).

I think until Janet has a chance to explain herself we should cautiously hold our judgment. But that's just my view.

Blessings

I agree.  I don't think anyone is in any position to judge.  If we only knew the full extent of the human suffering (and the full effect on 'nature') that goes into the 'gadgets' we enjoy...judgement would cease, and quickly. 

I won't be the one to throw the first stone.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
December 06, 2011, 11:54:25 PM
Well this confirms my fears...Janet is an illuminati puppet...she has no choice in the matter..

If you research the blog "mindcontrolblackassasins", you will see that Janet doesn't have to strength to go against them...  Michael stood up to them, as we all know.

This to me, has a definite "Shock afraid/ " effect....which can only suggest we do our research. 

She is totally controlled by the illuminati, and cannot escape...  It doesn't matter what your beliefs are...you have to do what your told, as long as it fits in with their plan.  Eg.  the exposed breast with the illuminati nipple ring....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 07, 2011, 12:44:14 AM
MJonmind, why I remember it different? I go check my Bible now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 07, 2011, 12:49:05 AM
OK I know now.
Read Genesis 1:28/-29
28 God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”
    29 Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. 30 And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it—I give every green plant for food.” And it was so.

So I don't know why God changed the rule from Genesis 1 to Genesis 9, but it was a change as I see it.
In the beginning God gave men only the green food.

Maybe the change has something to do with losing the acces to Paradise.
Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 12:51:38 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

December 07, 2011, 01:12:15 AM
OMG.......First of all, when animals are killed for food, they are killed instantly, not tortured to their death BIG difference. Second, the US fur trade is with China. Have any of you actually watched the documentary of the hidden camera footage of the routine "Torture and Kill" days of puppies, kittens, rabbits, even dalmations etc in China? It is sickening, and I can guarentee janet has never seen it, or she wouldnt be doing this. But, there is no way she cant be aware of it either. These animals are tortured in disgusting living areas until the fateful day they are old enough or shiny enough for a sleeve or a collar on a coat. They are hung on hooks, throats slit and started to be skinned before they die. I am so sick of some people saying THAT is the same thing as someone eating a steak from a cow that was killed instantly. Those cows never know what hits them, chickens the same. I lived on a farm and because I know how they are killed, I do eat meat. But if they were slaughtered like these innocent creatures, then no, I wouldnt.
So, I love Michael, but right now I cant stand the sight of Janet over this. And I dont feel like I should have to just because of him. If you havent watched the documentary, maybe you should before you compare the killings for food and fur and leather. If you have watched it, and still feel its the same, then thats your right. Sorry , but once you see something like that, its forever embedded in your mind.  :cry: :cry: :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions