MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Understand you, too, Do but.....
If he´s right now settling accounts with people by means of this hoax and everything related to it....then I would think that he does it once and for all....relentless, brutal and explicitly.
Forgive but always remember and never forget.....and may God judge those who have done wrong to him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

all4loveandbelieve

Some people write books, about Michael to make money, and some are giving us hints about the hoax indirectly.. Jermaine and LaToya books should be full of hints. The Cascios, I think they are in the up and up, not sure about that. I always say you take some and you leave some, there is no harm done reading a book, than you be the judge if it is true or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

skyways

Hi everyone!!

Thanx SOOO Much for sharing all those stories from the book and ur insights.
Really hope we can come up with some easy answers bur perhaps its not MJ case -   if its possible to give more aspects for all the controversy that book did it very well.

thanx again for sharing@@
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

Thank you so much MichaelsAngel, for writing this helpful summary!

MaryK, I like your thinking, on MJ's dealing with all the people in his life, which reminds me of that line in Threatened, about execution night.
MJ as a spirit is mentioned in this song as well.  Looking forward to reading more of your posts in the future!

(Sorry somehow it makes the normal typed song pattern appear all together like this. :evil: )

Threatened

[ROD SERLING INTRO]
[/size]Tonight’s story is somewhat unique and calls for a different kind of introductionA monster had arrived in the villageThe major ingredient of any recipe for fear is the unknownAnd this person or thing is soon to be metHe knows every thought, he can feel every emotionOh yes, I did forget something didn’t I? I forgot to introduce you to the monster.

You’re fearing me, ‘cause you know I’m a beastWatching you when you sleep, when you’re in bedI’m underneathYou’re trapped in halls, and my face is the wallsI’m the floor when you fall, and when you scream it’s ‘cause of meI’m the living dead, the dark thoughts in your headI heard just what you saidThat’s why you’ve got to be threatened by me

[CHORUS]You should be watching me, you should feel threatenedWhy you sleep, why you creep, you should be threatenedEvery time your lady speaks she speaks to me, threatenedHalf of me you’ll never be, so you should feel threatened by me

You think you’re by yourself, but it’s my touch you feltI’m not a ghost from Hell, but I’ve got a spell on youYour worst nightmare, it's me, I'm everywhereIn one blink I’ll disappear, and then I’ll come back to haunt youI’m telling you, when you lie under a tombI’m the one watching youThat’s why you got to be threatened by me
[CHORUS][ROD SERLING VERSE]The unknown monster is about to embarkFrom a far corner, out of the darkA nightmare, that’s the caseNever Neverland, that’s the placeThis particular monster can read mindsBe in two places at the same timeThis is judgement night, execution, slaughterThe devil, ghosts, this monster is tortureYou can be sure of one thing, that’s fateA human presence that you feel is strangeA monster that you can see disappearA monster, the worst thing to fear.

[CHORUS x 3][ROD SERLING OUTRO]What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.It isn’t. It’s the beginning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
@MJonmind: thank you very much  :)

Yes, I really think that he is fed up with ONLY being the kind-hearted, patient and harmless guy.
For everyone there comes a time in life when one needs to vouch for himself/herself....at this point one must stop enduring hurt, pain, insult and slander in silence.....and speak out and answer back.
In that case beloved Bambi might very well turn into the big bad wolf  ;)
Who´s bad...... mj_bad/

:D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

RK

I love this book. I'm only a bit over half way through it, but this book humanizes Michael in the reader's eyes. We see Michael the person, not Michael the superstar through Frank's experiences with his friend. At times just a couple of regular guys kicking back, goofing off, and having fun albeit in the middle of extraordinary settings and circumstances.
One line jumped out at me when Michael, Frank and a plane full of other big stars were making their way back from Korea, MJ addressed everyone from the front of the plane telling them all to relax and enjoy themselves. Not to worry cause he wasn't going to die in a plane crash he was going to die from a shot.  :shock: 8-) Obviously he knew......not a gun shot....a drug shot.
Best MJ book I have read to date. Brilliant job Frank. I can see why Michael liked to hang out with you. You are cool.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions