A few questions regarding the hoax? Help needed?
December 24, 2009, 05:50:05 PM
Hi,
I've been reading all the topics on this site and have found all the evidence you guys have brought forward, to be really interesting. Thanks for all your hard work. I was of the belief that Michael had really gone, but after reading certain (not all) things on here, I've found myself questioning that.

But I've got a few questions...

1. We know that Michael has said numerous times that he believed people were after him and were going to kill him... if because of this, MJ hoaxed his own death to escape that ever happening... why would he ever come back again?  Coz the same people, would surely still be after him???  :?

2. And also, there are some theories that believe that Song/AEG etc. were the ones who wanted Michael killed for their own gain... if that's really the case (and MJ knew they were after him), why would he have them in on the hoax with him... surely that defeats the point? Aren't they the ones he's trying to escape from??

Hope I've made sense and look forward to getting some answers, that will help me understand better!  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "KingMJ"
Hi,
I've been reading all the topics on this site and have found all the evidence you guys have brought forward, to be really interesting. Thanks for all your hard work. I was of the belief that Michael had really gone, but after reading certain (not all) things on here, I've found myself questioning that.

But I've got a few questions...

1. We know that Michael has said numerous times that he believed people were after him and were going to kill him... if because of this, MJ hoaxed his own death to escape that ever happening... why would he ever come back again?  Coz the same people, would surely still be after him???  :?

2. And also, there are some theories that believe that Song/AEG etc. were the ones who wanted Michael killed for their own gain... if that's really the case (and MJ knew they were after him), why would he have them in on the hoax with him... surely that defeats the point? Aren't they the ones he's trying to escape from??

Hope I've made sense and look forward to getting some answers, that will help me understand better!  :D
These are very good questions but why doesn't it surprise me that no-one has replied? Am not disrespecting anyone as you have to deal with this scenario as you feel able and some are less able than others to accept but some members want to believe so badly in Michaels return that they will not consider any questions dealing with this. I agree with the above post, if he was in danger there isn't a hope in hell of him coming back. The danger will never be gone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

Lorrie

Welcome to the forum, KingMJ. Both of your questions make a lot of sense, and my answers to them follow.

1. We know that Michael has said numerous times that he believed people were after him and were going to kill him... if because of this, MJ hoaxed his own death to escape that ever happening... why would he ever come back again?  Coz the same people, would surely still be after him???
If a fear of being killed is the reason why Michael's death was faked, perhaps June 25 wasn't so much an attempt to escape that ever happening as it was to eventually catch the people trying to kill him.

In other words, maybe the people who were threatening Michael's life are under investigation right now. If so, that could partially explain some of the contradictions people have noticed, the "delays" in law enforcement's progress, and why it seems law enforcement isn't all that interested in the man who most people believe is directly responsible for Michael's "death," meaning Conrad Murray.

Therefore, if the people who wanted to kill Michael are caught and brought to justice, the danger they pose to Michael's life is effectively gone. Should he return, he wouldn't have to worry about them (as much) anymore.

I don't think Sony or AEG are in on any hoax, so no point is defeated by such theories, in my opinion. I just believe those theories are incorrect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well thankyou for the replies  :D   I'll carry on trying to work things out in my own mind... this is so confusing & complex it seems!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions