Re: Karen's tweets are bringing me down
November 15, 2011, 08:00:11 PM
Tito did confirm in an interview that she did the makeup.  I think she of all people would know if she was working of Michael's body. She was his makeup artist for a few decades and then again for the few months prior to June 25. I'm sure she has a familiarity with Michaels face that many of us here don't.  So, since the family have confirmed she did do this, then she would in my opinion have to be in the know.  No matter how others feel about Karen, her story of events leading to Michael's reported death have been consistent over the last 2 years, unlike most others.

Both Ortega & Phillips changed their stories regarding Michaels health while on the stand. Don't forget, when they were promoting TII the were all saying how great and healthy and strong Michael was. Ortega's email at the trial confirms this was not so and he was concerned for Michael's health & state of mind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 15, 2011, 08:04:50 PM
A lil' off-topic, but am I the only one who thinks Michael can intentionally show people
only 1 certain "face" of his, and within 5 minutes show completely different image to
some other person. By "face" I mean character.
I mean people who were {are?} close enough to him, all have their own impression
 that at times is different from what another person "saw" at the same time [yeah,
confusing myself here]?
It can be because we all "see" differently, but maybe because it was "shown"
differently!  :lol: So maybe Karen saw what she saw, and Frank saw what he saw,
and Lisa saw what she saw  :mrgreen: because that's what they were meant to see.

Back on topic - agree, don't be discouraged easily. I read Karen for at least a year,
and I read her blog or whatever it was, think it's now closed. And still, came to
idea of hoax all by myself - Pearl Who? I learned about Pearl couple months ago!  ::P
So no matter how Karen feels about all hoaxers being 11 y.o. and led by Pearl, we know
we are not  :mrgreen: Some of us actually have University degree and extremely sceptic
views overall.. How crazy is that?  :lol: fresse/ So please, keep researching. We'll see
where the rabbit hole leads.

And pleeeease  /white flag/ do not bother Karen, I suspect she really is great friend to Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

November 15, 2011, 08:06:03 PM
One thing you need to do in life, listen to your heart.. What does you heart tell you? Michael always said  "Just because it's in print doesn't mean it's the gospel." If you have to start believing everyone you will go nuts, just follow your instinct, your heart, your soul. All the investigations we found so far.   We have heard so many slip ups from Jermaine, La Toya.. Jermaine did tweet that Michael was really dead and we are being delusioned, then he comes back with more slip ups. Paris tweets also makes us believe that Michael is alive. If we were on the wrong track and Michael really did die, don't you think the family will write to Souza and tell her to shut down the forum? I think there is more than meets the eye.Why should we listen to Karen, maybe she did do make up on the day of the death, not to Michael, maybe there was someone who looked so much like Michael she did not know the difference. I am just hypothetical speaking, I have no clue if she did or not. She is probably saying what the family ordered her to say. Only time will tell. I know deep down in my heart Michael is not dead, he is ALIVE.. BLESSINGS.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

jujubii

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • ♥ wishing i had all the answers so I could see
November 15, 2011, 08:16:05 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@jujubii.....(unrelated to this thread)

....I Love Your Signature! :mrgreen:

I love seeing pictures of MJ in glasses You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

....Whew!

...is it hot in here or is it just me? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Lord have Mercy)

Thank you, Snoopy! <3
Oh yes, Michael in glasses... @.@ Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. I can't get enough of him <3
I chose this signature picture not only for its hypnotizing gorgeousness, but my reminder of how intelligent Michael is.
To remind me of how he is far, far too smart to just disregard his love for life, take drugs and up and die.
That's not our Michael at all.  respect/

Okay, back on topic. n.n;

Both Ortega & Phillips changed their stories regarding Michaels health while on the stand. Don't forget, when they were promoting TII the were all saying how great and healthy and strong Michael was. Ortega's email at the trial confirms this was not so and he was concerned for Michael's health & state of mind.

The same situation with Karen Faye.
Which story is the truth? Which one's an embellishment depending on the situation?

So many people, so many different words...
Instead of letting it all bring us down, let's just see _beyond_ it.

If Karen Faye is truly a reliable source and reliable person in Michael's life as we have heard she is,
then she is in on the hoax and is MORE than entitled to address the people who write to her with a "No, he's dead. Give up."

She's protecting Mike and cares for him too much to unravel his whole plan.

at least... GOD I hope so. ;.;

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

my darling songbird,
where are you, dear?
are you gone and disappeared?
or are you warbling somewhere

where I cannot yet hear?

November 15, 2011, 09:18:06 PM
I chose this signature picture not only for its hypnotizing gorgeousness, but my reminder of how intelligent Michael is.
To remind me of how he is far, far too smart to just disregard his love for life, take drugs and up and die.
That's not our Michael at all.  respect/

Love, love, LOVE what you wrote about Mike's intelligence...he's FAR 'smarter' than 99% of the world is giving him credit for and MUCH 'smarter' than he ever let on (one sure sign of cleverness...or class...depending on the situation).  Just watch any interview or deposition he's ever done....if you really 'study' MJ....he's 3 (or 7 lol) steps AHEAD...you can actually SEE the wheels turning in his head as the questions are being asked.  Mike is nobody's fool.  (And I, most definitely, agree with the 'hypnotizing gorgeousness' part...x10).

One HUGE part of this whole 'adventure' has been about getting to know Mike's mind...how it works, what he thinks about, how he analyzes others thoughts, how he made/makes his thoughts become reality, and how he stays his course (no matter how much we beg for more).  Once you've delved even halfway into his mind (the MOTHER of all rabbit holes)...and you've been BOTH awed and humbled by it....there is NO going back.  For anyone who STILL needs to be convinced to WAKE-UP and take in genius...study it, learn from it, become greater because of it....is pointless.  'They' are too asleep to hear you (but not to worrry, they WILL hear Mike...loud and clear...when the time is right). 

As for Karen Faye...I've read some of her tweets (here on the forum) but I don't 'follow' her and never did.  I was more interested in reading the comments in the thread after seeing the title (and there is fantastic comments btw!).  Nothing against her personally....my 'choice' not to 'follow' her closely is because there's not enough to 'study' about her to give me a clear picture as to the true 'nature' of her relationship with Mike...and his with her (unlike the family who I KNOW are 'in').  Based on THAT alone...ALL her tweets and words are either 1) necessary lies because she knows MJ is alive and her 'role' does NOT include giving any 'clues' (i.e. you won't be getting an 'airport slip-up' from her or any other 'keys'), or 2) ignorant lies because MJ is alive...she just doesn't know it because her mind is too shackled to the illusion.

Either way, I'm tired of lies....that don't lead to clues  ;).

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

November 15, 2011, 10:35:49 PM
I feel brought down now.

But it was not because of Karen's tweet--
it was your reaction to it.

We're believers, but there are two kinds of believers:
Those who believe in Michael, and those who believe in everything any random person tells you.

Karen Faye did Michael's makeup for 20+ years, and must know him well by now, yes.
So taking this into consideration, you automatically believe what she says is the gospel, right?
So if she says he's dead and she did his makeup for his funeral, there it is, she knows 'cause she's been around him for so long.

Right?
Wrong.

Let's say for a moment Karen WASN'T just making publicity for herself off dropping MJ's name and mentioning hoaxies.
(Not to judge her character, but you can't tell me that people who have posed/are posing as Michael's "friends", for I don't care how long, know the sure-fire way of drawing attention to themselves: talk about MJ, especially in a dramatic light.)

Let's assume -- okay, she's a close, trusted friend of Michael's.
If YOU were in this position, as someone he trusts, would YOU answer particularly rude people who are ENTIRELY missing Michael's point and reason for this hoax with a "oh yes, he's alive and well, you're right! But don't tell anyone 'cuz it's a secret okay?"?

Yeah.
Some all-knowing, MJ insider/friend YOU'D be.
Blowing his WHOLE cover like that.

If you've come along this far and are brought down by stuff like this,
you may as well go all the way back and be devastated by Jermaine at UCLA (no, not a certified doctor on the premises, but JERMAINE) telling all of us Michael's dead and gone, the end...
Because you're completely missing the point, and also the point of entry into this roller coaster Michael's got us on.

I don't let any "random person" get to me. she's not a ramdom person and she seems to be very consistent.
and obviously, I don't expect her to blow the cover, but there's a diffrence between  denying it and just not talking about it.
it's not all black and white.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There's A Man
Who Plays The Game Of Life So Well
There's Such A Man
His Thoughts You Can Never Tell
And It's Just The Way He Thought It Would Be
'Cause The Day Has Come For Him To Be Free
Then He Laughs, He Kicks And
Rolls Up His Sleeves
I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever

jujubii

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • ♥ wishing i had all the answers so I could see
November 15, 2011, 10:47:23 PM
I don't let any "random person" get to me. she's not a ramdom person and she seems to be very consistent.
and obviously, I don't expect her to blow the cover, but there's a diffrence between  denying it and just not talking about it.
it's not all black and white.

EXACTLY.
That's what I was trying to say!

Karen Faye says: No, it's not a hoax, he's dead and gone sorry.
Reader thinks: Oh, he's dead then.

Someone plainly comes out and says: Yeah, you hoaxers are right, (blank) (blank) happened, he's alive.
Reader thinks: Oh, he's alive!

It's not all black and white.
It's not all yes and no.
It's not all dead/alive.

That's what we're here to do: not just hear or see or read something and just infer what anyone else would from it,
but to take what we see, look over it, under it, at the sides of it, and THROUGH it.
Through the grey areas in between that most people miss.
And from what we found in words from EVERYBODY, even Michael's own... there is a WHOLE lot of grey to be seen.

Read between the lines.
That's what's called investigating: seeing that when things happen, between pure the black and the pure white, there's always a grey.

And in Karen Faye, I see perhaps a black or a white to cover up a grey.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

my darling songbird,
where are you, dear?
are you gone and disappeared?
or are you warbling somewhere

where I cannot yet hear?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 16, 2011, 02:03:42 AM
@jujubii.....(unrelated to this thread)

....I Love Your Signature! :mrgreen:

I love seeing pictures of MJ in glasses You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

....Whew!

...is it hot in here or is it just me? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Lord have Mercy)

It's just you LOL!!
Just kidding, it's really HOT in here mj_bad/ mj_bad/ mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

November 16, 2011, 02:22:29 AM
Maybe Karen Faye DID do his make up for the funeral - maybe it was DISGUISE makeup! But you'll never get me to believe it was make-up on a 10 week dead corpse!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
November 16, 2011, 02:28:28 AM
@Curls: that´s what I was thinking.....working on a corpse sure calls for totally different skills in doing makeups. As a makeup artist you are not trained for that I suppose.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

November 16, 2011, 05:38:34 AM
I have just recently (last wk) found out who Karen Faye was and since the first time she tweeted about MJ being "dead", I haven't been following up on her tweets much at all.

I have said this once about Arnold Klein and any of the others /tweeters that have seemed to be in acquaintance of MJ in some way:
IF HIS FAMILY DOESN'T CONFIRM THAT ANY OF OUR THEORIES ARE UNTRUE .....then I won't ever believe otherwise....EVER! His family must know of hoax theories and beliefs out there....and I'm sure that if they respond to OTHER theories, rumors, lies...etc that circulate about MJ and other family members that they would be SURE to confirm THEMSELVES that MJ is indeed dead as a message to the hoaxers and hoax forums.

That's just my opinion. :) Every time I start to have a negative or sad set back thinking that perhaps these ppl are correct, I just turn on a video of Dave Dave :) It's very refreshing and renews the optimism of the whole matter.

I actually just watched an interview that was done by MJ and LaToya in 1984 ....MJ was VERY enthused about creating illusions and MAGIC . Creating such things has been a passion of his I'm guessing for a very LONG time....and if it took extreme measures to get his message across to those in attempt to conspire against him, creating a case scenario is exactly what he did. One thing he said w/in the interview was that he didn't like for ppl to limit themselves...so I would never give him the benefit of a doubt that he told a few that he knew would be being watched of what his plan was. So perhaps Karen is just doing what she was told ....as a good friend or business partner to MJ. :)
Keep beLIEving moonwalk_/
Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 05:46:40 AM by alfarle
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

November 16, 2011, 05:49:43 AM
One thing you need to do in life, listen to your heart.. What does you heart tell you? Michael always said  "Just because it's in print doesn't mean it's the gospel." If you have to start believing everyone you will go nuts, just follow your instinct, your heart, your soul. All the investigations we found so far.   We have heard so many slip ups from Jermaine, La Toya.. Jermaine did tweet that Michael was really dead and we are being delusioned, then he comes back with more slip ups. Paris tweets also makes us believe that Michael is alive. If we were on the wrong track and Michael really did die, don't you think the family will write to Souza and tell her to shut down the forum? I think there is more than meets the eye.Why should we listen to Karen, maybe she did do make up on the day of the death, not to Michael, maybe there was someone who looked so much like Michael she did not know the difference. I am just hypothetical speaking, I have no clue if she did or not. She is probably saying what the family ordered her to say. Only time will tell. I know deep down in my heart Michael is not dead, he is ALIVE.. BLESSINGS.

You bring up an amazing point here . If she did do the make-up on MJ on the day of his memorial/funeral, then for all we know, it could have been one of the two that we suspected  to be in the audience(bearded man or the blond lady )....:) Not a "dead" MJ, but an MJ disguised.  geek/ ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

ydgn

November 16, 2011, 06:28:25 AM

Looks like E Casanova is still standing strong. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions