GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: CONRAD MURRAY- I Want to Commit Suicide
November 15, 2011, 04:47:07 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't believe that he's there at all. Nice story tho....way to keep the public interested.

Why don't you believe he's there? If he's not there some people from the L.A. County Jail must be in the hoax, so that's unlikely.

They say he is staying ALONE gina. So no one sees him there. So who knows he is there? And why is it unlikely some people from the County jail in on the hoax? The doctors, paramedics, the judge etc are all in, why would it surprise you that some more people in that jail to be in on the hoax?

There are people who must know he is there. The man has to eat or do things, I can't imagine exactly but how wouldn't they know he is there?

If there are so many people in the hoax one of them would eventually talk to somebody, sooner or later. People are just people, imperfect people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
November 15, 2011, 04:51:51 PM
Is it just me or does anyone else thinks it's odd that he wants to "commit" suicide while he's being housed in the medical ward?

...........a bit ironic yes?! :lol:
Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 04:54:04 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
November 15, 2011, 04:57:01 PM
'I'm better off dead. I'm done': Michael Jackson's fateful prediction just a week before his death

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Now I know this is off topic, but if this is Michael Jackson 1 week before his death, his hands are definitely different......This person is very dehydrated and the nail are NOT dark.......that was his trademark from what I gather.......

My question is, who is this person.??   Is it the same hands as the 02 announcement???
Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 05:07:40 PM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

November 15, 2011, 05:01:45 PM
Maybe someone can bring him some lorazepam and propofol? :lol: :lol: :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 15, 2011, 05:09:43 PM
I don't believe that he's there at all. Nice story tho....way to keep the public interested.

Why don't you believe he's there? If he's not there some people from the L.A. County Jail must be in the hoax, so that's unlikely.

They say he is staying ALONE gina. So no one sees him there. So who knows he is there? And why is it unlikely some people from the County jail in on the hoax? The doctors, paramedics, the judge etc are all in, why would it surprise you that some more people in that jail to be in on the hoax?

There are people who must know he is there. The man has to eat or do things, I can't imagine exactly but how wouldn't they know he is there?

If there are so many people in the hoax one of them would eventually talk to somebody, sooner or later. People are just people, imperfect people.
But he's kept away from other people for his safety, including the people that work there because they might be Michael Jackson fans too. If he's really in protective custody like they say then only two or three people would have access to him.
The DA or judge could also tell the people who work at the jail that Murray is being detained elsewhere for his safety while the media thinks he is there. Because most people haven't realized that this is a hoax and they really believe that Murray killed Michael it's almost too risky to have him there with known criminals, some of which may work in in the medical ward. How easy would it be for a troubled inmate to pretend to be sick to be taken to the medical ward, have another inmate cause a distraction, and grab some needle, scalpel, or other medical instrument and attack Murray?? Unfortunately, this happens a lot more often than people realize. With all the other things Michael has pulled off in this hoax, why can't you believe that he could pull this off too??

p.s. Harvey if your reading, this could make for a good "story."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 15, 2011, 05:11:56 PM
'I'm better off dead. I'm done': Michael Jackson's fateful prediction just a week before his death

Now I know this is off topic, but if this is Michael Jackson 1 week before his death, his hands are definitely different......This person is very dehydrated and the nail are NOT dark.......that was his trademark from what I gather.......

My question is, who is this person.??   Is it the same hands as the 02 announcement???

The nails ARE dark and he's wearing that red bracelet thing as always. The bad quality of the picture makes the hands look different. I'd say those are Michael's hands.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 15, 2011, 05:17:13 PM

But he's kept away from other people for his safety, including the people that work there because they might be Michael Jackson fans too. If he's really in protective custody like they say then only two or three people would have access to him.
The DA or judge could also tell the people who work at the jail that Murray is being detained elsewhere for his safety while the media thinks he is there. Because most people haven't realized that this is a hoax and they really believe that Murray killed Michael it's almost too risky to have him there with known criminals, some of which may work in in the medical ward. How easy would it be for a troubled inmate to pretend to be sick to be taken to the medical ward, have another inmate cause a distraction, and grab some needle, scalpel, or other medical instrument and attack Murray?? Unfortunately, this happens a lot more often than people realize. With all the other things Michael has pulled off in this hoax, why can't you believe that he could pull this off too??

p.s. Harvey if your reading, this could make for a good "story."

Because there is too much to be pulled off.
Michael Jackson can not just snap his fingers and make things happen like a magician...or can he suspicious// crash/ ?
IDK /pull hair/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
November 15, 2011, 05:27:54 PM
They need to come up with a scenario in which Murray can not be seen by any of the inmates simply because....he is not there at all....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

everlastinglove_MJ

November 15, 2011, 05:48:44 PM
LOS ANGELES, Sept. 29 (UPI) -- Violence by guards against inmates at the Los Angeles County Jail has increased to unheard of levels, the American Civil Liberties Union said Wednesday.

Sorry, if this news link might be off topic. Or a purpose could be to draw attention to voilence and abuse of power against inmates at the LA County Jail, which is increasing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

paula-c

November 15, 2011, 06:20:35 PM
new forum:

"CONRAD MURRAY DEATH HOAX"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
November 15, 2011, 06:25:04 PM
new forum:

...there goes another 2 years of investigating.....the sequel!
Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 06:32:17 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 15, 2011, 06:33:08 PM
This reminds me of V for Vendetta when the girl (I forget her name) is in solitary confinement, is innocent, and finally comes to the realization that she doesn't care if she dies.....and that's when she is set free.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 15, 2011, 07:24:25 PM
new forum:

Jaaajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

all4loveandbelieve

November 15, 2011, 07:50:35 PM

These are not Michael's hands.. he has slender fingers and they curl by up with stained nails.. These hands are short and chubby.. wrinkly hands. I am 52 yrs old and my hands are not wrinkly, Michael is 53, well in that picture  50 his hands should not be wrinkly like that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

November 15, 2011, 08:09:14 PM

These are not Michael's hands.. he has slender fingers and they curl by up with stained nails.. These hands are short and chubby.. wrinkly hands. I am 52 yrs old and my hands are not wrinkly, Michael is 53, well in that picture  50 his hands should not be wrinkly like that.

Those are Michael's hands.  The sunlight is really showing the wear.  His hands were wrinkled.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions