Re: Who is the CHOSEN one?
March 05, 2012, 12:15:16 AM
If one doesn’t believe that she could be the chosen one she never will be.  In order for anything to be accomplished, you have to believe in your heart, that it is already done.  Believe it is to see it, not the other way around.  I believe that Michael is that kind of person, one who sees the end he desires and works backwards to bring it into his reality.  I will be.  I will do.  I will.  No one can change the outcome because it’s fruition does not depend on what anyone else sees or  believes.  It’s his because he has decided to own it.  The way Michael gives love to everyone unconditionally only proves to me that he lives by the law of assumption: "'What you see when you look at something depends not so much on what is there as on the assumption you make when you look.  We have only to concentrate on the state desired to mentally see it; but to give reality to it so that it will become an objective fact, we must focus our attention upon the desired state until it has all the sensory vividness and feeling of reality. When, through concentrated attention, our desire appears to possess the distinctness and feeling of reality; when the form of thought is as vivid as the form of nature, we have given it the right to become a visible fact in our lives.”  This is a direct quote that I try to focus on eveyday in this hoax.  All things are possible to he who believes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
March 05, 2012, 02:51:50 AM
@hesouttamylife: fully agree with you !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
March 05, 2012, 03:12:14 AM
You know I'm not that sure it's good to be the chosen one. That mysterious mission doesn't seem to be a fun ride.

....btw any of you remembers that post of TS when he told us to tweet our support to the family and that we are ready to die for it if necesarry ...but to not say it if we don't really mean it.
Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 03:14:27 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

March 05, 2012, 06:57:50 AM

Yes, Gina, I remember it very well. But I don't use twitter, so I'm still alive. But if Michael himself (not TS or Front) were to ask me if I would help him in any kind of way but warned me beforehand that it could be dangerous, I still would do it (after I asked my husband and sons for forgiveness). What would you do (if you're not minding asking you this?)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Sarahli

March 05, 2012, 07:36:53 AM
I really think that it all comes back to God and only God. We often think that things are not possible because of the limitations we often impose on ourselves without perceiving. The main idea is that we must open our minds or like Front said "expand our horizons" and get rid of the "peer pressures" to let God "invade" our mind/heart/soul so that He can guide us to where we must go and what we must achieve. It requires a sense of sacrifice given the conditions we often find ourselves in but for the Love of God we can achieve greatness.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 05, 2012, 10:25:56 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yes, Gina, I remember it very well. But I don't use twitter, so I'm still alive. But if Michael himself (not TS or Front) were to ask me if I would help him in any kind of way but warned me beforehand that it could be dangerous, I still would do it (after I asked my husband and sons for forgiveness). What would you do (if you're not minding asking you this?)

No. My first duty is to my family. To my son especially, because he is too young to be alone in this world. If he would be over 18 things would be different.
Secondly, I would have to understand exactly what for I have to give my life. And be sure if MJ himself would come talking in riddles while asking me to sacrifice my own life without at least understanding WHAT FOR - I am sorry but the answer is NO.
Look maybe I am a little tired of mysteries, maybe it's time for MJ to finally trust us, if he's alive. If we are not to be trusted after such a long time here then he may go ask for help to those he shares his secrets with.
This is it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

March 05, 2012, 10:35:35 AM
Gina, I think you've made a good point here ^^ We are most probably not as 'important' as we might sometimes like to think we are.  We're an audience, yes, and we have provided something here that may be of use to MJ later (as proof maybe that anyone who cared to, could have worked out he didn't die), but he doesn't know us and we certainly don't know him - I'm sure if he needs people to trust, he has plenty in his 'real' life who have proved their worth over the past 3 years or so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 05, 2012, 10:43:16 AM
Gina, I think you've made a good point here ^^ We are most probably not as 'important' as we might sometimes like to think we are.  We're an audience, yes, and we have provided something here that may be of use to MJ later (as proof maybe that anyone who cared to, could have worked out he didn't die), but he doesn't know us and we certainly don't know him - I'm sure if he needs people to trust, he has plenty in his 'real' life who have proved their worth over the past 3 years or so.

And we didn't? And what's here is not real? Come on he's dead....or iof he's not dead but he still doesn't trust us - I think he should think twice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

March 05, 2012, 11:01:46 AM
Have we proved our worth? That all depends what he was wanting from us doesn't it? And trust us with what? Information? A task?

Sorry, this has got off topic!
Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 11:03:50 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

March 05, 2012, 11:18:29 AM

No. My first duty is to my family. To my son especially, because he is too young to be alone in this world. If he would be over 18 things would be different.
Secondly, I would have to understand exactly what for I have to give my life. And be sure if MJ himself would come talking in riddles while asking me to sacrifice my own life without at least understanding WHAT FOR - I am sorry but the answer is NO.
Look maybe I am a little tired of mysteries, maybe it's time for MJ to finally trust us, if he's alive. If we are not to be trusted after such a long time here then he may go ask for help to those he shares his secrets with.
This is it.

Gina, come to think of it, I agree with you, especially with the bolded part. There sure has to be a VERY good and important reason before I'd consider it. I too have a family which is very important/the world to me, but if it is a case on which our world can be changed for GOOD, maybe it's worth the sacrifice. ALSO and MAINLY because then it's about the FUTURE of our own and other children.

Quote Curls:

Oh Curls, in no way I consider myself as important  :-[. I know you are not sure about TS (me neither), but then I wonder why would he make such a remark, to twitter the family for support, but only if we are ready to die for it if necesarry?? This has always striked me as very odd. And if you believe in TS as an insider, then it would be something Michael could ask of us. (Maybe that's why I still have doubts about TS, because honestly, I can't imagine that Michael would ask such a sacrifice of us, strangers to him). And maybe he has plenty people to trust in 'real' life, (I don't know about that, they weren't very supportive, in public at least, when he needed them before), but I'm sure he can also find very reliable people over here!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 05, 2012, 11:41:04 AM
Have we proved our worth?
How can we prove anything if he doesn't ask for anything?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
March 05, 2012, 03:09:11 PM
I think what TS (Michael?) said is to be taken 100% in figurative/metaphorical way!

No one has to literally DIE for anything!

Not even Michael "died" to save this world, he just faked his death!

The whole hoax is a METAPHOR for life & death, good and bad, truth and lies, beLIEf and disbelief, reality world versus virtual world, fake or true, divine vs. evil, etc....
Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 03:11:35 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 06, 2012, 10:45:54 AM
I think what TS (Michael?) said is to be taken 100% in figurative/metaphorical way!

No one has to literally DIE for anything!

Not even Michael "died" to save this world, he just faked his death!

The whole hoax is a METAPHOR for life & death, good and bad, truth and lies, beLIEf and disbelief, reality world versus virtual world, fake or true, divine vs. evil, etc....

You got it there ^^
It's not what we see. It's deeper and it's meaningful. Cross the borders of nothing and look beyond and you'll see.

And also, don't think I am crazy bcoz what I said about the poem "breaking free", I just wanted to tell that its the way we should thinks, not what everybody sees.

I am sure Michael needs fans' support. But he haven't given any TASK or and MISSION to prove the fans' worth. And that leads me to think Michael has something ELSE before he makes sure that the fans are with him. Which means, if that 'something else' is not done correctly, there is no use of fans support. 'something' first and, after that is done, he can move on to fans' support.
What in the earth is 'something else' than all the fans' support?
Probably, someone with the power like V in the movie.. Power to make a change, power to change the world, power to start a reVolution....

"In accepting yourself completely, trust becomes complete"
Accept what your heart says and share it here, so we all can know.

~belieVe~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 12, 2012, 03:33:34 PM
"There is no longer any separation between people, because there is no longer any separation inside. In the space where fear used to live, love is allowed to grow. "

Is there in all of us a potential "V"  who's struggling to come out but he holds back because of fear?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

If I were say, called upon to help the Angels operate the Ark of the Covenant, to save the world - I'd do it without flinching, without doubt, because that's a calling with God. That would mean if I did not, then there would be no world left. Choice is made; let the world live, even if I were to fade into history to save all of those I love, and future generations. Love; Forgiveness, Mercy, for all on earth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal